Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Costa Mesa, CA
Ford Transit Van
07/03/2018 Category: Sales
Very helpful and accommodating
I bought a van from Gorges over the internet from my home in California. I arranged for a private inspection and had to have the van picked up by a relative a week after the sale. The folks at Gorges were super helpful and accommodating throughout the whole process. Couldn't be happier with my purchase and the experience dealing with Gorges.

AR
Aaron R.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/20/2018 Category: Sales
New Customer.
I recently bought a used vehicle and had a great experience.They accepted what i offered without any hesitation. Now i know that they still made good $ off the transaction, but more importantly i believe that i got a great deal because of what i gave for it and the excellent condition of the vehicle i purchased.

LD
Lesa D.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Awesome customer service!
The staff at Gorges are always friendly and helpful. The service was great and I appreciate their help in understanding what's going on with my Volvo.

AV
Aidan V.
Fast, Honest, Trustworthy
Have delicious coffee and baked goods while you wait. Will keep coming back for service.

Lisa S.
Volvo S40
Thanks!
As always, the service center delivers great, quality service and is efficient.

ME
Mary E.
Bennington, NE
Volvo V60 Cross Country
Maintence
Needed to have some maintence fond on my V60 - I was escorted to the tempary waiting room, was kept informed of the service progress - no problems or worries. Great service all the way around.

Marston M.
Volvo S40
06/12/2018 Category: Service
2005 S40 check up 5/29/18
Quality professionals.

John G.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Another job well done
Once again, Gorges completed my repairs on time and for the price they had quoted. My car was clean, inside and out when I picked it up. Thanks again.

TL
Todd L.
Clive, IA
06/10/2018
Best car buying experience
No hassle, no pressure car buying experience. Very friendly staff. Great finance employee. Drove 130 miles to buy here. Got car home and found electrical issue. Was told to bring it back and it was fixed at no cost. Would definitely buy again from Gorges

Steven C.
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Good Work
Good work on a regular check up

NK
Nicholas K.
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Always a delay
The service was fine, but every time I wait for the service, there is a delay. This time and the last, my vehicle wasn’t taken back for over 45 minutes. This service was estimated to be an hour and took about two as a result.

GM
Gretchen M.
Purchase of Volvo S5
Purchasing my S5 from Gorges Volvo couldn't have been more enjoyable. Gary, Chad, and the entire team at Gorges was so helpful and accommodating. I would recommend them to anyone! I love my car and look forward to working with Gorges in the future.

Advance Services Inc
Norfolk, NE
New Car Delivery
Entire process was very efficient.

BK
Brian K.
Elkhorn, NE
Volvo S90
Efficient, friendly service
What I've come to expect from the Gorges service team. Great group to work with.

KO
Kevin O.
Disappointing
I am disappointed in the Volvo brand. Also, I don't have confidence in my service writer. I felt my service writer didn't review my cars history after reviewing the car. He was quick to say it will cost you this amount. I had to remind him it was covered underneath my plan. My car has only 36000 miles on it and both front seats show extreme wear...even though I bought the seat protection plan for 5 years. Clearly a waste of money. We have a Cadillac with 3 times as many miles that is just beginning to show wear. As well, I was told that the front part of my car is rusting and they needed to replace parts at my cost to align it. The car is 4 1/2 years old with 36,000 miles...not even 10,000 miles a year is put on it. I don't think it should show this much wear. I've owned many luxury brands and would expect more from Volvo. I have to say I'm disappointed.

Ramel W.
Bellevue, NE
Volvo XC90
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Thank you for the phone reminder and being patient with us. Fastest drop up and pick up ever although I was late.

Lorrie B.
Volvo S90
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Took my Volvo S90 in for it's first service. All went smoothly.

WC
Love the New Truck!

GN
Gerry N.
06/03/2018 Category: Service
My battery died while my girls and I were out and about. It was a Saturday afternoon before Memorial Day. I called the service Department and spoke to Josh. He had me come in as soon as I jump started my battery. He got me in and out real quick and was very friendly. He save my weekend. Thank you for all you do.

GM
Gretchen M.
06/03/2018 Category: Sales
Took my car in for detail and protective sealant. Everyone was so helpful and the job was done so well. They went above and beyond to make my car look like new.

Thank you Gorges Volvo!