Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Michelle H.
05/25/2018 Category: Sales
Best car buying experience ever!!
From sales to finance to service, this was the best car buying experience I have ever had and this saying a lot. My father-in-law was a GM at a dealership. It goes without saying that I know the in and outs of the car business and I feel bad for the staff at any dealership that I purchase from, because I know that I am hard to deal with. Heidi (sales) was amazing and Joel (finance) was extremely easy to work with. Both worked very hard to get the deal done before I moved. This is my first Volvo, and I love it!! I have now moved across the country to Rhode Island, but when I need a new car I will be back! Thank you for such a great car buying experience.

Ray H.
Prompt, Courteous, and Professional Service
I’m always treated with the utmost respect and courtesy. Excellent service. Love this dealership.

John C.
Council Bluffs, IA
Acura TSX
trustworthy
They are the most trustworthy car dealer i have ever dealt with. I'm very happy with the 2 cars i have purchased from Gorges.

AC
Attila C.
Volvo XC70
60k service on xc70
Friendly and helpful service. Was very quick as well. They discussed each service items with me beforehand.

Douglas B.
05/22/2018 Category: Sales
very welcoming and helpful staff
I had a very pleasant experience. The sales staff was very helpfull and knowledgeable.

MK
Michael K.
Michael Kirk Review
As you know I purchased a vehicle August 2017 and we experienced a power steering gear problem 9 months after the purchase. We asked for help differing some of the expenses as this was a new purchase. The service department asked the sales manager if you would be able to help us with this expense and they declined We continued with the service and told Cody that we would pay for the repair in spite of the sales managers response I also told Cody we were thinking about purchasing another car for another family member but will not purchase from gorges now or anytime in the future I am a very dissatisfied customer and will never deal with you again!
Jeff S., Parts and Service Director from Gorges Volvo responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent service visit.  Gorges Volvo thoroughly inspects every vehicle prior to offering it for sale, in hopes to minimize future repair concerns as much as possible.  Unfortunately, failure knows no time or place when it comes to used vehicles.  We would welcome the opportunity to discuss this further.  Please call at your convenience.

Jeff Spencer

PM
Patricia M.
Volvo V70
Maintenance taken care of
Once again Gorges gave me great service and good advice about my 2006 V70 wagon. The maintenance work was done in a timely way and the car was nice and clean when I picked it up.
Thanks!

05/21/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly.

Margaret C.
05/21/2018 Category: Service
The world class customer service.
Kevin, Corey, Marcus and everyone is so friendly and they treat me like family. I love my 2016 Volvo S-60!

Alexis B.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Faces and Service
Always appreciate going to Volvo and receiving high quality customer service. As a young woman, I can often get duped into extra labor for my car that is unnecessary. I trust Volvo with every recommendation they give.

Kim B.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Always great customer service
great

Lowell B.
Lincoln, NE
05/19/2018 Category: Sales
Professional & Knowledgable
We just leased a XC-90; our 5th new Volvo from Gorges. We return to them because of consistently high service. The purchase process is fair and seamless, and our Volvos have all been terrific cars.

CK
Christopher K.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Timely friendly service
Timely friendly service

Jill F.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Best service department and staff!!
Very very helpful.
They exceed expectations.
Thank you.

Suleman S.
Gayville, SD
05/17/2018 Category: Service
excellent service and friendly tech
Really appreciated the complimentary hour and the option available to repair the car.

EK
Erich K.
Lincoln, NE
Volvo S90
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Nobody can touch the level of service from Corey and the service team

Richard B.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Quality products and quality service
My XC60 is a revelation. Superb handling and performance built solidly for long service.

John D.
Great attention to detail
The entire staff at Gorges Volvo did a great job answering my questions and being helpful and informative. Worth the trip.

R R.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Swevice review
As expected received nothing but good and friendly service. It is always a pleseant experience. I feel all strive for excellence