Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2

Latest Review about 2 months ago

SG
Seth G.
Aurora, CO
09/23/2018
New Leased Vehicle
Initially I worked with Shawn Kyle in leasing a new 2018 Subaru Forester. I also worked with Katie Winddop to do the financing with the car. Katie went above and beyond when I brought the car back after the transaction was complete with a maintenance issue. Katie got the maintenance manager and he fixed the problem even after their shop was closed for the night. Everyone was a pleasure to work with at Grand Junction Subaru.

Tracy M.
09/15/2017
CJ SMITH .... most laid back salesman ever
My husband and I shopped almost non-stop for 2 days for a car. Our crosstek we found here was the best deal anywhere . What a beautiful, comfortable car. Our salesman was CJ . He made our experience pleasurable.He has a great personality and is very knowledgeable . No pressure at all , just help

AW
Andy W.
Palisade, CO
09/09/2017
Just wanted an oil change, not insults!
I took my Subaru Outback in for an oil change. Everything seemed normal enough until my service advisor came out and said my car had "no oil" in it! I told him I was well aware that it was a little low in oil, that is why I was there for an oil change! Also the engine was not out of oil, only 1/2 quart low! Amazingly, my car also needed brake fluid flushed (as did the last 3 customers in a row while I was there. After the inaccurate oil statement, I did not believe anything Justin said.

FG
Frank G.
12/31/2016
Katie is a Rock Star
Great service! I love my new Legacy!

FG
Frank G.
12/31/2016
Katie is a rock star!
Had to get an oil change for my Legacy and Katie met me at the door with a smile. She walked me to the service department and got me in-and-out in no time at all!

Audrey M.
Denver, CO
10/01/2015 Category: Service
Thanks!
I can always trust these guys! Thanks for your work.

Andrea S.
Moab, UT
10/01/2015 Category: Service
Warrenty Repair
Excellent service with quality outcome!

Robert B.
Montrose, CO
09/29/2015 Category: Sales
Good experience.
Easiest car purchase we've made.

Rick W.
09/29/2015 Category: Service
Just 6000 service - easy
No appt needed, included car wash

DT
Donald T.
09/28/2015 Category: Sales
Great experience
Staff was knowledgable and very easy to work with.

MV
Mark V.
SUBARU LEGACY
09/28/2015 Category: Service
Always happy
There are times when both cars need servicing at nearly the same time, or a regular check up points to upcoming needs. I always trust the service dept to keep us running. Thanks guys!

SA
Suzanne A.
Paonia, CO
SUBARU CROSTREK
09/28/2015 Category: Service
Service Department
Fast, efficient, and top-quality. What's not to love?

Janice L.
09/25/2015 Category: Service
Fast, friendly and reliable service.
I always appreciate the friendly faces and great service I get at GJ Subaru.

AG
Amy G.
09/24/2015 Category: Service
quick friendly service
The staff at GJ Subaru offer quick and friendly service for oil changes. I love that they've added an express lane so we don't have to have an appointment anymore.

Diane L.
SUBARU CROSSTREK
09/24/2015 Category: Service
Always a delight :)
Excellent service from the moment you walk in the door!

Jessica L.
Pineville, LA
09/23/2015 Category: Service
Great
Always amazing customer service! Your people are great!

CG
Charles G.
Mesa, CO
09/22/2015 Category: Service
Highly satisfied
They got our car in quickly and kept us informed about it's progress. The service department was is fantastic.

Roger S.
09/16/2015 Category: Sales
GJ Subaru listens to the customer
I very much appreciated everybody connected with the sale of my new Subaru listened to what I wanted and went out of their way to make it happen. It was a NO Pressure, GOOD experience Sale.

Susan S.
09/16/2015 Category: Service
Express Service
Express service is great for easy in and out service.

Mark S.
09/15/2015 Category: Service
Professional and trustworthy
Feel that they take pride in their work, are friendly, honest, professional, and that what you, the customer, has to say-matters. Explain things/services in detail yet not pushy. I trust them with any of my vehicles.