Sharla C.
Eckert, CO
11/05/2018
They sold me TWO defective vehicles - no accountability!
I STRONGLY discourage any potential consumer to purchase a vehicle from Grand Junction Subaru!!! I have leased TWO BRAND NEW Subaru Impreza's from them within the past year. The first vehicle I had major mechanical issues that started within the first week of ownership. They "bought back" that vehicle out of a "courtesy" to me. Due to the "buy out" I had to lease another Impreza however they did not have a similar model available so I was leased a more expensive version, the sport. Not only did I have to pay licensing and registration on both vehicles, they DID NOT credit my down payment (a Truck) towards the new lease! I lost out on that money! Now, I've had the 2nd vehicle for 10 months and it has been in the shop almost a dozen times. The only repairs they have done are system updates and have put in a bigger battery two times now! After the first failed "bigger battery" attempt, my ex went in to complain. They told me I was not allowed back to their dealership and the work on my vehicle had to be done elsewhere. With matters escalating through Subaru Corporation, I was sent to another Subaru dealership that has now unfortunately been left to clean up Grand Junction Subaru's defective vehicle sale! The first time I brought in my car to Grand Junction Subaru for repair, I was personally told by Shawn Harrison (General Sales Manager) that they have seen a LOT of these vehicles come back in and need new radios because there is a malfunction in the informatics system. Peter Barc (Service Director) also stated the same thing with my ex when he picked up the vehicle. They KNOWLINGLY disclosed this information to us and recognized the problem but did nothing about it. Since than I have had to have my vehicle serviced by another dealership that did not lease me my vehicle. My vehicle continues to have "no-start issues related to the electrical condition" and has left me stranded by myself or with my 6 year old son, on many occasions! The matter is now at corporate level and Grand Junction Subaru has failed to provide copies of repair orders to myself or corporate! I have called and emailed the management team at GJS and have not received a response, even from the owner Ron Bubar. Subaru Corporate Representatives have reviewed my lease, recognized the errors and apologized stating that unfortunately they cannot tell the dealerships how to sell their vehicles.! The car remains unfixed but for the meantime the problems are being masked by a new Optima deep cell battery that they installed! Not a mechanic out there will tell me this battery is necessary for a sedan! I could go on endlessly about my horrific experience with Grand Junction Subaru but it all comes down to them running a shady business! They sell overpriced, defective vehicles, push off problems to other dealerships and do NOT put consumers SAFETY and satisfaction as a priority! I am highly unsatisfied and disappointed with Grand Junction Subaru in a whole! I would STRONGLY caution anyone who is considering a vehicle purchase from Grand Junction Subaru!!

SG
Seth G.
Aurora, CO
09/23/2018
New Leased Vehicle
Initially I worked with Shawn Kyle in leasing a new 2018 Subaru Forester. I also worked with Katie Winddop to do the financing with the car. Katie went above and beyond when I brought the car back after the transaction was complete with a maintenance issue. Katie got the maintenance manager and he fixed the problem even after their shop was closed for the night. Everyone was a pleasure to work with at Grand Junction Subaru.

Tracy M.
09/15/2017
CJ SMITH .... most laid back salesman ever
My husband and I shopped almost non-stop for 2 days for a car. Our crosstek we found here was the best deal anywhere . What a beautiful, comfortable car. Our salesman was CJ . He made our experience pleasurable.He has a great personality and is very knowledgeable . No pressure at all , just help

AW
Andy W.
Palisade, CO
09/09/2017
Just wanted an oil change, not insults!
I took my Subaru Outback in for an oil change. Everything seemed normal enough until my service advisor came out and said my car had "no oil" in it! I told him I was well aware that it was a little low in oil, that is why I was there for an oil change! Also the engine was not out of oil, only 1/2 quart low! Amazingly, my car also needed brake fluid flushed (as did the last 3 customers in a row while I was there. After the inaccurate oil statement, I did not believe anything Justin said.

FG
Frank G.
12/31/2016
Katie is a Rock Star
Great service! I love my new Legacy!

FG
Frank G.
12/31/2016
Katie is a rock star!
Had to get an oil change for my Legacy and Katie met me at the door with a smile. She walked me to the service department and got me in-and-out in no time at all!

Audrey M.
Denver, CO
10/01/2015 Category: Service
Thanks!
I can always trust these guys! Thanks for your work.

Andrea S.
Moab, UT
10/01/2015 Category: Service
Warrenty Repair
Excellent service with quality outcome!

Robert B.
Montrose, CO
09/29/2015 Category: Sales
Good experience.
Easiest car purchase we've made.

Rick W.
09/29/2015 Category: Service
Just 6000 service - easy
No appt needed, included car wash

DT
Donald T.
09/28/2015 Category: Sales
Great experience
Staff was knowledgable and very easy to work with.

MV
Mark V.
SUBARU LEGACY
09/28/2015 Category: Service
Always happy
There are times when both cars need servicing at nearly the same time, or a regular check up points to upcoming needs. I always trust the service dept to keep us running. Thanks guys!

SA
Suzanne A.
Paonia, CO
SUBARU CROSTREK
09/28/2015 Category: Service
Service Department
Fast, efficient, and top-quality. What's not to love?

Janice L.
09/25/2015 Category: Service
Fast, friendly and reliable service.
I always appreciate the friendly faces and great service I get at GJ Subaru.

AG
Amy G.
09/24/2015 Category: Service
quick friendly service
The staff at GJ Subaru offer quick and friendly service for oil changes. I love that they've added an express lane so we don't have to have an appointment anymore.

Diane L.
SUBARU CROSSTREK
09/24/2015 Category: Service
Always a delight :)
Excellent service from the moment you walk in the door!

Jessica L.
Pineville, LA
09/23/2015 Category: Service
Great
Always amazing customer service! Your people are great!

CG
Charles G.
Mesa, CO
09/22/2015 Category: Service
Highly satisfied
They got our car in quickly and kept us informed about it's progress. The service department was is fantastic.

Roger S.
09/16/2015 Category: Sales
GJ Subaru listens to the customer
I very much appreciated everybody connected with the sale of my new Subaru listened to what I wanted and went out of their way to make it happen. It was a NO Pressure, GOOD experience Sale.

Susan S.
09/16/2015 Category: Service
Express Service
Express service is great for easy in and out service.