JIMMY D.
PENSACOLA, FL
Buick Lucerne
04/29/2019
Great
Great people and outstanding job.
Ashley A. from Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair responded on 05/17/2019

thank you so much for the review!

DT
Debbie T.
Chevrolet HHR
04/17/2019
They Go above and beyond to help you👍
I have tried several mechanics in search of finding one that I’m comfortable calling or just dropping in if I have a problem, and finally found James and his wife, Ashley, at Grand Slam Auto Repair on Blue Angel to be my regular mechanic. I have a Mini and HHR that James takes care of with perfection 😊. I feel so much relief in finding such nice people in case I'm in need! Thank you guys so much for all you do👍
Ashley A. from Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you so much for another review. We are so happy we met you! We are located at 403 beverly parkway. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Jacinda B.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/09/2019
James and Ashley very loveable people
They very honest bout things and trustworthy very nice people treat you with respect make feel comfortable k owing your car is in good hand I will recommend them
Ashley A. from Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair responded on 04/12/2019

Jacinda,
Thank you for the review! We truly appreciate your business.

DT
Debbie T.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/30/2019
TOTALLY AWESOME AUTO SHOP😊👍
Husband passed away and left me helpless. And in need of a mechanic I could trust not to take advantage of me being a widow if you get my gist😉. I needed James to fix oil and coolant leaks in my 2009 Mini Cooper. He got the parts ordered and was fixed in 2 days👍 James was recommended by an Import mechanic saying he was a natural in his profession. Fixed everything, husband and wife team, really friendly and trustworthy 👍
Ashley A. from Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair responded on 04/02/2019

Thank You so much for the review. We are so happy to be able to helo you. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

03/28/2019
Professional and friendly
They were professional and Friendly
Ashley A. from Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate you supporting us!

BN
Bj N.
03/26/2019
Great work
Trust
Ashley A. from Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for the review. We pride ourselves in being an honest, trust worthy shop! We look forward to seeing you again!

jeff h.
03/22/2019
The best in town!
James, Ashley, and the staff are amazing. Quality work from quality people. We won’t take our vehicles to anyone else.
Ashley A. from Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair responded on 04/02/2019

Jefff, thank you so much for the review!

B
BOBBY
03/12/2019
Thorough, polite, responsible, flexible, and convenient
It’s hard to beat personal service from a family owned, owner operated business. I received helpful recommendations, but not in a pushy sort of way. I appreciated the customer service.
Ashley A. from Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you so much for the review! We hope to see you again soon!

MICAH h.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/12/2019
Amazing quality of work
It was a very amazing experience to have. Very professional and respectful. Done in a timely matter. I would go back in a heart beat.
Ashley A. from Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you so much for the review. We love to hear of happy customers! We hope to see you again soon!

James A.
03/07/2019
excellent
Went in for an oil change and they were very professional. They sent me a text directly to my phone with my full inspection.
Ashley A. from Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you so much for the review. We love being able to send the inspections directly to the customers. We hope to see you again soon

David W.
Mc David, FL
03/01/2019
great place
I came in for an estimate on my vehicle and they were very friendly, helpful, and honest about what it would take to fix my vehicle. I am glad James recommended a full diagnostic to look at my car. I will be back to get my truck diagnosed by the best.
Ashley A. from Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you so much. We look forward to seeing you again.

AP
alica p.
Volkswagen Tiguan
02/23/2019
James was the best
Came in from Oklahoma no one could get me in by the time I had to leave and James took care of me that same day great staff and my car is like new thank you James :)
Ashley A. from Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you so much for the review!

Linda S.
02/09/2019
Diagnostic superiority/saved my ride/thank you
I am pleased with my service at grand slam automotive ! Thanks to them I was able to avoid an expensive repair through expert preventive care.
Ashley A. from Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you so much for the review! We look forward to seeign you again!

LD
leon d.
pensacola
01/27/2019
Great business
I would recommend y'all to anyone! Your business is greatly appreciated 😊 thank yall
Ashley A. from Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair responded on 02/19/2019

You are very welcome! We are happy to hear this! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Nissan Frontier 2WD
01/26/2019
Thurough diagnosing
They saved me money by diagnosing the problem and replacing only the needed parts
Ashley A. from Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you so much for the review. We look forward to seeing you again!

GG
Greg G.
01/26/2019
Great price and knowledgeable
Way better pricing than any of the other dealerships, and alot better knowledge in the front desk department.
Ashley A. from Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you so much for the review. We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Jerry H.
Florida
Ram 1500
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said he has been using the business since they opened and he has always been treated great. He said that James is always great.
Ashley A. from Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you so much for the review! & thank you for always being a loyal customer. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Kevin M.
01/12/2019
Dependable
Everything was smooth and the work was taken care of quickly.
Ashley A. from Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair responded on 01/19/2019

thank you so much for the review!

Catherine S.
pensacola, FL
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Catherine said this business is trustworthy and dependable and they have fair prices, she appreciates them.
Ashley A. from Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for tthe review!

Jordan L.
cantonmetnt, FL
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Jordan said the business did a good job with a good price.
Ashley A. from Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the review. We hope to see you again. Happy Holidays.