Latest Review about 2 months ago

Sandy B.
09/27/2019
Great group!
Everyone is so nice!! They are very informative on what they’re doing to your car, and also very thorough. I would recommend this business to anyone needing mechanical work done. Great bunch of people!!

JESSICA M.
09/20/2019
great customer service
front desk and mechanics are awesome and welcoming. they are very time worthy and precise

larry m.
Gulf Breeze, FL
09/02/2019
Trans swap
Lexus IS250 trans was going bad. UAR had a used one and recommended Grand Slam.
They got me in and out in and back on the road with no problems! Great service and people. I would highly recommend this business!

EH
Estabon H.
Pensacola, Fl
Lincoln Navigator
08/02/2019
Great service at a great price.
I went to Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair for the first time on 7/27/19 and I tell you what the service was great quick and very affordable compared to other shops. I will be returning for my next automotive services.
Ashley A. from Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair responded on 08/05/2019

thank  you so much for the review! We look forward to seeing you again.

TF
TRISTAN F.
Buick Park Avenue
07/13/2019
Car care replaced fuel line
The customer service is very good friendly people an they make sure they job is done correctly attitude is good love the service.
Ashley A. from Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you for the review.

HT
Herman T.
Florida
Cadillac CTS
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Herman said that he was very well pleased with the place.

GF
Gina f.
05/25/2019
Great work
I ver Happy with the way Grand slam works they take care of there customers. They give you a sheet of work that needs to be done I like that. Very satisfied customer. Do recommend them.

JIMMY D.
PENSACOLA, FL
Buick Lucerne
04/29/2019
Great
Great people and outstanding job.
Ashley A. from Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair responded on 05/17/2019

thank you so much for the review!

DT
Debbie T.
Chevrolet HHR
04/17/2019
They Go above and beyond to help you👍
I have tried several mechanics in search of finding one that I’m comfortable calling or just dropping in if I have a problem, and finally found James and his wife, Ashley, at Grand Slam Auto Repair on Blue Angel to be my regular mechanic. I have a Mini and HHR that James takes care of with perfection 😊. I feel so much relief in finding such nice people in case I'm in need! Thank you guys so much for all you do👍
Ashley A. from Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you so much for another review. We are so happy we met you! We are located at 403 beverly parkway. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Jacinda B.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/09/2019
James and Ashley very loveable people
They very honest bout things and trustworthy very nice people treat you with respect make feel comfortable k owing your car is in good hand I will recommend them
Ashley A. from Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair responded on 04/12/2019

Jacinda,
Thank you for the review! We truly appreciate your business.

DT
Debbie T.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/30/2019
TOTALLY AWESOME AUTO SHOP😊👍
Husband passed away and left me helpless. And in need of a mechanic I could trust not to take advantage of me being a widow if you get my gist😉. I needed James to fix oil and coolant leaks in my 2009 Mini Cooper. He got the parts ordered and was fixed in 2 days👍 James was recommended by an Import mechanic saying he was a natural in his profession. Fixed everything, husband and wife team, really friendly and trustworthy 👍
Ashley A. from Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair responded on 04/02/2019

Thank You so much for the review. We are so happy to be able to helo you. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

03/28/2019
Professional and friendly
They were professional and Friendly
Ashley A. from Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate you supporting us!

BN
Bj N.
03/26/2019
Great work
Trust
Ashley A. from Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for the review. We pride ourselves in being an honest, trust worthy shop! We look forward to seeing you again!

jeff h.
03/22/2019
The best in town!
James, Ashley, and the staff are amazing. Quality work from quality people. We won’t take our vehicles to anyone else.
Ashley A. from Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair responded on 04/02/2019

Jefff, thank you so much for the review!

B
BOBBY
03/12/2019
Thorough, polite, responsible, flexible, and convenient
It’s hard to beat personal service from a family owned, owner operated business. I received helpful recommendations, but not in a pushy sort of way. I appreciated the customer service.
Ashley A. from Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you so much for the review! We hope to see you again soon!

MICAH h.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/12/2019
Amazing quality of work
It was a very amazing experience to have. Very professional and respectful. Done in a timely matter. I would go back in a heart beat.
Ashley A. from Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you so much for the review. We love to hear of happy customers! We hope to see you again soon!

James A.
03/07/2019
excellent
Went in for an oil change and they were very professional. They sent me a text directly to my phone with my full inspection.
Ashley A. from Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you so much for the review. We love being able to send the inspections directly to the customers. We hope to see you again soon

David W.
Mc David, FL
03/01/2019
great place
I came in for an estimate on my vehicle and they were very friendly, helpful, and honest about what it would take to fix my vehicle. I am glad James recommended a full diagnostic to look at my car. I will be back to get my truck diagnosed by the best.
Ashley A. from Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you so much. We look forward to seeing you again.

AP
alica p.
Volkswagen Tiguan
02/23/2019
James was the best
Came in from Oklahoma no one could get me in by the time I had to leave and James took care of me that same day great staff and my car is like new thank you James :)
Ashley A. from Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you so much for the review!

Linda S.
02/09/2019
Diagnostic superiority/saved my ride/thank you
I am pleased with my service at grand slam automotive ! Thanks to them I was able to avoid an expensive repair through expert preventive care.
Ashley A. from Grand Slam Complete Automotive Repair responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you so much for the review! We look forward to seeign you again!