Aubrey S.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Aubrey said he took his vehicle to this facility for a simple inspection. He stated he ended up having to put a lot more money into the vehicle, and when he took it to another business to have it checked out, that business told him the extra work wasn't necessary.

BW
BLAIR W.
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/19/2018
Very dissatisfied
I don't normally write reviews but I brought my 2016 Mercedes to have summer tires taken off and recycled and snow tires mounted as well as a NY State inspection. Typically I bring my car for service work to the dealer but wanted to support the local business by having this work done at Greeley. I've been here before and have been pleased with the service but this will be the last visit. I was charged $45 more than any competitor to have the tires mounted. Additionally charged $6 per tire for recycling when everyone else charges $2-2.50. That's $60 more for basic tire mounting, balancing and recycling. I was not given a good explanation why a little shop in Nedrow changes over 75% more than Mercedes for the same work. After charged this they still put the old tires back in my car which had to be asked to be removed. If this wasn't disappointing enough I left the dealer and got on the highway to hear a rubbing noise from the driver side wheel and once entering the highway my hood latch sensor went off. After pulling over on a busy highway finding out that they never shut my hood after the inspection. After taking the car to another reputable shop the rubbing noise was from the tire balancing weights rubbing on my brake caliper. I called and expressed my concerns for all of these issues and asked for Derek to call me back to discuss and never received a return call. This experience was not only lacking in attention to detail and price hiking; it lacked an overall lack of professionalism. I would be nervous to think what would have happened to any repair more technical than a basic mount and balance. I will be going to the dealer for this in the future as the quality and price will be consistent.

Chris C.
GMC Yukon
03/04/2017 Category: Service
Chris said it was a horrible experience because his vehicle was broken into on the lot. They repaired his vehicle, but it took a month. Things are not the way they were before the break in. He was very upset.

Chris S.
03/28/2016 Category: Service
Chris said he paid a lot of money and the problem isn't fixed. It's still in the early stages of the problem but if he can get back to them and get the issue resolved.

JACK-TERESA C.
07/29/2015
Didn't change the oil , I asked them to but didn't happen
DENNIS G. from Greeley's Auto and Tire Inc. responded on 07/30/2015

07/28/2015
Not great. See my review
1week after putting 400..00 dollars into the car and had it inspected it died
DENNIS G. from Greeley's Auto and Tire Inc. responded on 07/29/2015

Per phone converation with customer, Greeley's advised customer of coolant leak, and customer declined any repair due to cost. Customer also stated that they would monitor the coolant level, knowing of the leak.  Post repair, customer let vehicle overheat, and customer ruined the motor, due to lack of coolant. Greeleys advised, customer declined repair.