Latest Review over 1 year ago

JOAN B.
04/26/2017
Always prompt, friendly and excellant workmanship.
Have recommended to many.

PK
PATRICK K.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
03/30/2017
Quik,curtious, service
Quik service tech showed me what the problem was in case it should happen again.

JAMES F.
Ford Edge
03/27/2017
New Tires
They are the most honest place I know. Paul and crew are the best.

JOHN R.
Pontiac Aztek
03/18/2017
opinion
person I had appt with didn't seem to have his mind on his job. Felt that the tire problem came from the fact one of your employees put our new tires on in June, 2015., incorrectly. It was felt that whoever cleaned the rim did not do a satisfactory job before the tire was put on. We had purchased two tires at the time, which made me think highly of your company. I feel if it was a problem from your company that I should not have paid $20 to get it fixed.

RY

TIM and ROBERTA G.
Toyota ECHO
02/09/2017
Nicest employees ever
These employees are always so friendly and helpful. They will take me home as my car is being fixed and pick me up when it is ready. They talk to me as if I was an old friend. They explain things, they help. They are just so nice.!

JOHN H.
Volkswagen New Beetle
01/27/2017
A Great Automotive Shop
The Grizzly techs were able to replace my headlight bulb in no time on my Volkswagon Beetle ( it is kind of tricky) and perform an oil change and maintenance for a great price. I have had work done on other vehicles there as well and am equally pleased.

DK
DAN K.
Rittman, OH
01/19/2017
Grizzly
Grizzly is the best. Only place I'll go to.

RON B.
Oldsmobile Alero
01/17/2017
Maintenance on my daughter's car
My daughter was home for Christmas break so it was time to get her vehicle in to Paul and Dave and the gang for some maintenance and a checkup. When Paul called back and gave his opinion on some items I quickly told him "Fix them" despite costing more than I had budgeted. One reason I quickly agreed was because this was my daughter's car (duh). The other reason was because I have learned through the years that Paul does not suggest repairs unless they are needed. I shared this with my daughter and told her that when she lives on her own she needs to find a good shop manager/mechanic whom she can trust like I trust Paul. Most other places I have had to visit over the years have not earned my trust but Paul has always been consistent and fair with his suggestions. Thanks Grizzly!

TIM S.
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/30/2016
Great work
Always able to work around my schedule. Fast & reliable

ALBERT S.
Mercury Marauder
10/20/2016
Quality professional service at affordable prices.
In Medina, O. "Best of the best"!

TP
TONY P.
10/08/2016
Service and Professional
Everyone I've ever dealt with has always been friendly, professional and a pleasure. The work is always done correctly, at a good price and they always listen to your situation, desires and objectives on all repairs.

ROSEMARY S.
Litchfield, OH
Kia Sorento
09/24/2016
2014 kia
Everyone was great. Polite and eager to please. The problem was fixed and at a reasonable cost. I'm thankful everyday when I'm driving and don't hear the noise. Thanks

PB
PAT and ROLAND B.
09/09/2016
ROL'S HONDA SERVICE
Its like dealing with family!

PB
PAT and ROLAND B.
08/25/2016
PAT'S CAR WAS BROKE. YOU KNOW WHAT TO DUE
YOUSE GUYS DUN GOOD! YOU FIXUM PROBLEM! (From der Grammpa)

JE
JACKIE E.
Jeep Liberty
08/08/2016
Honest, quality workmanship fast
ALWAYS recommend this great business!!! Staff very friendly , clean environment, work done right, works with warranty company!!!!!!!!

JE
JACKIE E.
Jeep Liberty
07/06/2016
Always great service, very friendly, clean environment , fair prices

BK
BRANDY K.
Ashland, OH
Dodge Journey
06/28/2016
Great Service!
They always provide great service.

MK

ST
SANDRA T.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/16/2016
Very pleasant not pushy...