Latest Review over 1 year ago

Kevin C.
Navarre, FL
03/20/2018
Wore out with it
4 stars for common courtesy; 1 star for overall performance & follow-through. I brought in my 2014 BMW X5 to get a fuel injector replaced. They replaced it for $650+. Left with it operable, but also with a “Check Engine” light on that has never been on before. I brought it back, and Ken and his men would never bring back in the shop to look into it. They turned off the “CE” light in the front parking light on 3 separate occasions. They said that it was in no way related to the repair; purely coincidental that the “Check Engine” light was on after the repair. Reluctantly, had to take it to the BMW dealer. This is the first negative review I have ever given for a business. However, as a business owner/manager myself, I’m sick of this kind of crap, in view of the fair way I treat my customers concerning money exchanged & customer satisfaction.

CD
Charles D.
Geo Tracker
03/10/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Jean. She said there is a leak occurring with their vehicle. She asked this business to find out what the problem was along with what the cost would be to fix it. They sat around for about half a day and she was told what the issue was. She decided to have them go ahead and fix it. When she took the vehicle home, it was still leaking so she went back the next day. They told her it was something else.