Latest Review about 1 year ago

DT
Danny T.
11/18/2015
Actually has a nice waiting room...
I appreciate the honesty when I was informed the initial solution did not fix my car problem and explained to me what needs to be done to fix my car.

Sarah M.
Illinois
07/24/2014 Category: Service
Sarah said they met every one of her expectations but the overall experience wasn't extraordinary.

AE
Adam E.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Toyota Tundra
07/24/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Annette. She said she had to return to this business because some unspecified issues were still present but they have since been resolved. Everything there was fine and the people where wonderful. They keep it very clean around there.

PA
Peter A.
Nissan Titan
05/29/2014
Professional, Friendly, and willing to go the extra mile
Mason and his staff provide excellent service, with a professional touch, and a friendly smile...I have had 2 different vehicles in the shop and for both routine and emergency service and was very happy every time...If I could give 4.99 stars I would as GB Auto has been as close to perfect as you can get. Thx Mason and Gang!

PA
Peter A.
Nissan Titan
03/20/2014
Professional, honest, friendly service
I have now had two vehicles serviced at GB Auto and had great experiences...Mason and the guys kept me informed and always made sure I was good with the decisions we made in fixing the problem. They don't make promises they can't keep...and have no problem explaining/showing what's going on with my vehicles when they are in the shop. I definitely recommend them.

Keith B.
Maryland
02/27/2014 Category: Service
Keith said the price was not bad and they are honest. The problem was fixed and his vehicle is running really well.
Mason B. from Gulf Breeze Automotive responded on 02/28/2014

If there is anything we could have done to make your visit a 5 star visit, please let me know. Your satisfaction is my number one priority. Thanks,

Mason Bragg
Owner
850-733-4028
www.gulfbreezeautomotive.com

SR
Scott R.
02/26/2014 Category: Service
Scott said this business could improve. He brought his vehicle in at noon the first day but did not get his vehicle back until the next day at 4:00 pm. The job was a two hour job.
Mason B. from Gulf Breeze Automotive responded on 02/28/2014

The vehicle was brought in for multiple concerns. Transmission slipping intermittently and intermittent no start. We never duplicated the original concerns but did find a bad thermostat which was a two hour job. The number one thing we strive for is to fix the original concern! However it could not be duplicated and we let him know there was an underlying issue (thermostat). We did manage to give him an honest assessment and perform the necessary repairs in a day and a half.

Mason Bragg

Gulf Breeze, FL
Toyota Tundra
09/16/2013
Good price and service
Good repair and very good price. Also, timely and courteous.
Mason B. from Gulf Breeze Automotive responded on 11/20/2013

Mr. Graham,
           I noticed that you scored us a 4 out of 5 stars. Is there anything that we could have done to make your experience better? If so please let me know. Thanks, Mason