4.5

Cristopher F.
Libertyville, IL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/12/2021 Category: Service
Tomorrow and don are great

HD
Heather D.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/07/2021 Category: Service
The best service people
The people in your service department are the best. Tony was very helpful and took good care of my car. Leaving my car nice and clean.

Ronald R.
Waukegan, IL
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Really Clean!
This place is always nice and clean, and the personal is always friendly!

Randall H.
Round Lake, IL
05/31/2021 Category: Service
Waiting area is disappointing
Compared to other brands, Hyundai cars feel like luxury, for the price of the purchase of vehicle.
Price-point of vehicle compared to other brands at same price-point, fails in service costs, and quality of services provided. ( waiting area, or option of free loaner while service is performed).

Mark G.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
05/29/2021 Category: Service
2009 Hyundai Sonata
The service team a Gurnee Hyundai does a great job of keeping my 2009 Sonata with over 170,000 running smoothy I'm never worried about an unexpected break down. Thanks Alvaro!

Carl S.
Lake Villa, IL
05/28/2021
Arrived Early, work was finished earlier than I expected
Scheduled an overdue oil change, by a thousand miles or so, everything was checked, and it was suggested I have a Coolant system flush, and an alignment. Both of those were necessary since Coolant system had never been serviced and the alignment was due to bumping too many curbs!
My Elantra drives like a dream, Thank you Tomy and your team.

Michael H.
Round Lake, IL
05/25/2021
Horrendous Service!
The service after the sale is the most horrendous thing. Had I known this previously I never would have bought here. I purchased a 2021 Kona and have been having issues from day 1 with the service department. Currently I am trying to get my vehicle scheduled for warranty service. First I use this vehicle for work and they wanted me to drop it off without transportation. Once, after multiple attempts, this was resolved I was finally able to schedule an appointment with Eric for a loaner vehicle on Monday, 5/24. He explained to me that they don't have loaners but they would put me in a rental. Ok, come Monday when my appointment was I was told that they couldn't do that and that I would have to reschedule. I called my salesperson Roger who said he would get back to me later that day but never did and at the end of the day when I asked what was going on he said he would reach out to me today. It's not well past close and no response. If you want and have the time to deal with headaches and issues after the sale or if you don't have multiple vehicles to just leave it then DO NOT PURCHASE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WD
Walter D.
Bristol, WI
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I've only been there twice, but both times were good. They give you an estimate of how long it will take and if there are delays, make up for it with more than just an apology - carwash and vacuum, discount coupons, etc.

David B.
Palatine, IL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
05/22/2021 Category: Service
Does not respect appointment time
Waited well past appointment time for a simple oil change. Scheduling and adherence to schedule needs improvement
DONALD E C. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you for your honest feedback and rating! It was a great pleasure to serve you and your vehicle! Stay safe and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

PH
Philip H.
Fox Lake, IL
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Phev
05/18/2021 Category: Service
Professionals servicing professionals. Always satisfied.
DONALD E C. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 05/19/2021

Thank you for your honest feedback and amazing rating! It was a great pleasure to serve you and your vehicle! Stay safe and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

CU
Carol U.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/17/2021 Category: Service
Great dealer
Bought my first Tucson at Gurnee Hyundai, had all my service done there and 14 years later traded it in for my new Hyundai. Continue to get exceptional service so I continue to go there.
DONALD E C. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 05/18/2021

Antioch, IL
05/17/2021 Category: Service
Had a recall service done today. Eric took good care of me and got my car back when he said it would be done.
DONALD E C. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 05/17/2021

DK
Don K.
Mundelein, IL
05/14/2021
Customer
Tomy Lazzer was the best. My appointment went smoothly. He made my visit a pleasure.

Randy B.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Service!
Great friendly service as always!

Beach Park, IL
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Oil Change & Tire Rotation
The amount of time to get oil change and tire rotation was much better this time than last time. Only took an hour which is the amount of time it used to take.

The only issue was I couldn't make my appointment on line. The system wouldn't allow it. Must have been a glitch in the system.