4.5

Overall Rating 3.5555578/5Overall Rating 3.5555578/5Overall Rating 3.5555578/5rating 3.5555578rating 3.5555578
Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667

Jennessa F.
Johnsburg, IL
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Fabulous Service Goes a Long Way
Everything went smooth, no complaints here!

Maria S.
Waukegan, IL
2007 Hyundai Sonata
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Mark S., Parts And Service Director. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Excellent News Thank You

LR
Lesli R.
Grayslake, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2019 Category: Service
The manager was very helpful.
The manager was very helpful.
Mark S., Parts And Service Director. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Than k You for your feedback , see you next visit

Mchenry, IL
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Quick turnaround
They were able to provide a quick turnaround so our son could get back to school next day.
Mark S., Parts And Service Director. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Fox Lake, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Lack of communication
I think employees should have a better way of handling communication. Was left having to ask my own questions. Only recommending this place because I love my car.
Mark S., Parts And Service Director. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank You for your feedback, Please reach out to me at 847-249-1300 Thank You

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service was done
No updates
Waiting area was freezing
Coffee was available but no condiments for the coffee I/e sugar, creamer, or napkins.

thank you for your feedback, Please reach out to me at 847-249-1300 Thank You

EI
Elizabeth I.
Ingleside, IL
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Staff is friendly and helpful

Thank You !

Randy B.
Gurnee, IL
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Oil Change
I had my 2015 Veloster in for a oil change and tire rotation, service was done fast and competently, car washed and vacuumed and I was back on the road.. all at a fair price. I will be back!

Sounds Great Thank You

Waukegan, IL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff.
Mark S., Parts And Service Director. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

DA
Donald A.
Fox Lake, IL
11/04/2019
80 dollar tailite
Tom was great and service was excellent. Eighty dollars to replace tail lite was a little steep. Also paid 100.00 dollars more than originally told. However they fixed all the recall items which was great. Again there service is excellent and if you own a Hyundai they can fix things other repair shops can't.

Jen L.
Mundelein, IL
11/04/2019
Spare Tire
2018 Hyundai from Gurnee and was in an accident in the Spring of 2019. Brought it back to Gurnee Hyundai for the bodywork as it was a new car. Gurnee Hyundai has a body shop to do their bodywork. It took a long time to get the vehicle back. When I got the vehicle home, paint was peeling off the bumper. Brought it back to Gurnee Hyundai and Mark needed me to explain that the bumper paint was peeling. Turns out that they painted my new bumper and it was not to be painted so they tried to chip the paint off. Mark was rude to me when I brought my car back. My car went back into the shop.

When I got it home for the second time, there was a part that was not screwed on. It was obvious that Mark did not inspect my vehicle before he had me pick it up. This is a major safety concern. I'm extremely disappointed that my safety concern is not being addressed in a timely manner. Customer service at Honda in Libertyville was so nice to work with. Never had a problem. I really wish I could say the same about Gurnee Hyundai.

Fast forward to October 2019. I had a flat tire, when I went to look for my spare, it was not there. I called Mark to see if the body shop had my spare tire. He said, he didn't know but, 'sometimes people steal these things'. Meanwhile, they need to be unlocked from the inside. Mark was happy to order me a new tire. It was then that Tom took over. I went to the dealership and they put on the new tire, balanced and did an oil change. At this time, I was assured that the spare safety tire would be ordered. It's been 10 days and still no spare tire. I've had to follow up numerous times. Mark didn't treat me like a customer.

AC
Agnes C.
Lindenhurst, IL
2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Excellent service department performed a recall, car was ready when promised.
Mark S., Parts And Service Director. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

PG
Good job

Vernon Hills, IL
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Gabriel (2008 sfe) gets transmission repkaced
Well, the saying " NOW I HAVE SEEN EVERYTHING ...ALSO!!! IS ALIVE N MY LIFE.. G ARIEL"S TRANSMISSION WENT OUT WHILE MY SON WAS EXCITING EXPRESSWAY N MILWAUKEE WISC. ( SON ATTENDS SCHOOL THERE)..HAD Gabriel TOWED 2 GURNEE HYDUNDIA 4 COREY (MY 20 yr. PLUS, MECHANIC 2 CHECK it iOUT.. Also had extended warranty policy n place fr after market company. 2 make storey short....went away fr after market warrenty once service manager Mark matched thier warrenty.. Mark,& jovar service representive worked tirelessly 2 get price reduced. .woRKING with parts, corey 2 lessen the cost. We walked away fr the after market because I had 2 car take where they go inside & only fix what they said needed 2 b fixed . Car was towed back & forth more than 3 times. Finally I had enough
Went the folks I know.
Mark S., Parts And Service Director. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 11/02/2019

We are all so Happy it worked out well for you, We tryed to streamline the project as much as possible for you, see you next visit.

Sarah W.
Beach Park, IL
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Tom
Tom was very pleasure to work with. He make sure I was comfortable while I waited for my car to be serviced. Soon after I was seated he send a text to let me know if I need anything during my visit I could reply to his text. Then Tom personally came to me to let me know my car was almost done and I would be shortly on my way. Thanks again Tom for your a great experience at Hyundai Gurnee Dealership.

ND
Nikolay D.
Mundelein, IL
Excellent service , great job
I call for service on my car and I was welcome right way. The service guy Javier Estrada did extraordinary job take care of all the issues . Nice service

AN
Arthur N.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Tom in Service was excellent to deal with. He explained what was needed and had me out in just a few hours. Thanks
Mark S., Parts And Service Director. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Sounds Excellent Thank You

Mount Prospect, IL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Excellence personified
The team at Gurnee Hyundai led by Mark in the service department was professional, courteous and straight forward. I will never take my cars to another dealership.
I have 3 Hyundai Cars and visited a few dealerships but none of the others compared to the quality service I received at Gurnee Hyundai.

Thanks team. I truly appreciate your professionalism and great service

Max

Thank You for yuor feedback it's important