Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 3.6086926/5Overall Rating 3.6086926/5Overall Rating 3.6086926/5rating 3.6086926rating 3.6086926
Overall Rating 2.22222/5Overall Rating 2.22222/5rating 2.22222rating 2.22222rating 2.22222

Magaly S.
Round Lake, IL
2005 Hyundai Tucson
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service department always attentive and helpful

BD
Brian D.
Kenosha, WI
02/15/2019
Great Job
Jeff Vlach in service was very helpful. He saw to it that my car (Dodge Charger) received the proper attention. I was in for a basic oil change and tire rotation, and everything was completed accurately and on-time. Thank you
Mark S., Parts And Service Director. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank You so much, This is very important to us

Mark G.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Gurnee Hyundai serviced my 2009 Sonata again. They have been caring for it since it was new now it has 157,000 miles on it runs like new thanks to the service department. Thank you Gurnee Service Department!

EB
Eric B.
Round Lake Beach, IL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Great customer focus
I brought my car in on 2/2/19 with engine noises that appeared after the cold snap we received earlier that week. I received a call from Mark, the service manager later that day with the notification that I needed a new engine. Within three days later, I received notification from Mark that Hyundai had approved the engine replacement, and was also approving the cost of my rental car. Today ( 10 days after dropping of my car) I was notified that the engine has been replaced, and is ready for pickup. Mark and his team at Gurnee Hyundai, are second to none on the true meaning of taking care of there customers. I also want to give a great Shout out to Hyundai for standing behind there warranty, and putting the the focus on customer satisfaction.

Job well done team Gurnee

Eric Bos
USN Retired

Thank =You very musc for the kind words this is so impoortant to us

Lindenhurst, IL
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/14/2019 Category: Service
nice job
happy with amount of time had to wait (not too long) and everything was done as expected
Mark S., Parts And Service Director. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

SK
Susan K.
Crystal Lake, IL
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Great staff!
I recently had my car serviced here and the staff is very courteous and helpful. Adrian was very patient with all my questions. They also went above and beyond to make sure I had a wonderful loaner vehicle to drive while we had to wait for a part to come in from a national backorder.

MF
Michele F.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Service Rep was very friendly and helpful
Got four new tires. They gave me a complimentary ride home and picked me up when it was done. Had I taken it someplace else my entire day would’ve been lost, sitting in a waiting room.
Mark S., Parts And Service Director. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank You so much foe the kind words and letting us know were doing it correctly

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Kept informed!
The Service Manager, Adrian, advised me of what service was suggested on my vehicle, with the price of the service. I was then able to access the suggestions and tell them what I would like done at this time. The amount quoted was higher than the amount I actually paid, which was wonderful. My vehicle was also washed. Thank you for such great service!!!!!

Thank You so much for letting us know

EC
Eun C.
Mundelein, IL
2010 Hyundai Sonata
02/12/2019 Category: Service
The place I can trust when my car has a problem
Friendly environment and Adrian listens and takes care of the car’s needs reasonably.

Sounds Excellent Thank you

DK
Donna K.
Round Lake Beach, IL
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Poor follow up during visit!
I was suppose to receive a follow up call today, 2/11/19 on the recall issue, nothing!

Good morning, Please reach out to me to discuss this

02/11/2019 Category: Service
The service area employees are patient, courteous and ensure you know what is taking place with your car. Good customer service.

WP
William P.
Lindenhurst, IL
grate
ogh
Mark S., Parts And Service Director. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Joyce L.
Mchenry, IL
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Adrien from your service department deserves recognition. Every time we bring our car in for an oil change he goes above and beyond. He spends time answering all of my questions and addressing all my concerns. I appreciate his patience. I am a senior citizen and he is always so respectful. It is always a pleasure coming in, even if it is just for an oil change. Thank you Adrien and everyone at your dealership.

Thank You so much for letting us know

Lake Forest, IL
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Good value
Had to wait a while in entry bay for someone to come in, but after that service was courteous, quick, and communication excellent. Price a pleasant surprise after previous dealer.

Milwaukee, WI
02/08/2019 Category: Service
The best!
I never have any issues with the service team. They are friendly, professional, and time efficient.
Mark S., Parts And Service Director. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019

FT
Frances T.
Mundelein, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/07/2019 Category: Service
service
The service people are always friendly, helpful and listen to your needs.
I love when my car comes back all shinny and clean.
Thanks!
Mark S., Parts And Service Director. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Sounds Great Thanks so much

JJ
James J.
Wadsworth, IL
02/07/2019
Awesome job by service
Had problems with my washer fluid lines and Adrian Labycz in service managed to get it fixed fast and for free!! The service team at Gurnee Hyundai has won my business.

I bought this car used from somewhere else ( I have to have a manual transmission) and they are the closest place to where I live and will not hesitate to use them

Cheers!
Mark S., Parts And Service Director. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Awesome news Thank you so much this is very important to all of us at Gurnee Hyundai

AW
Allan W.
Grayslake, IL
02/06/2019
I was treated with consideration and courtesy by service rep Jeff. My only regret is that the waiting room TV is not high-def.
Mark S., Parts And Service Director. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Lake Villa, IL
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Good service and short wait time

Great news Thank you

HG
Heriberto G.
Waukegan, IL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Complete Service
My 2012 still runs like I just got it yesterday. They take care of my baby as if one of there own.

Happy to hear this