4.5

Carmelina D.
Villa Park, IL
04/09/2021
AMAZING
Don was amazing at listening to my concerns on my vehicle. It’s extremely scary when your car turns off at a busy intersection. Thanks to him and Tommy for helping me get my car fixed in a speedy time. Great customer service highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!
DONALD E C. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 04/10/2021

Thank you for your honest feedback and amazing rating! It was a great pleasure to serve you and your vehicle! Stay safe and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

CD
Carmelina D.
Villa Park, IL
04/09/2021
Amazing team
Amazing team!! I was extremely worried with my car turning off in a busy intersection. Dom and Tommy address my concerns right away an got my car fixed right away!
DONALD E C. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 04/10/2021

John Ed B.
Milwaukee, WI
04/07/2021
Will repair oil change multi points check
Gurnee Hyundai in Illinois applies professional service for those in need of service to their vehicle. I've always felt welcome and well assured that my vehicle is in good hands and they also clean your ride for you.
DONALD E C. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

Sharon S.
Mundelein, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Easy to get in and out.
Customer service was great. Waiting area clean. Speedy service.
DONALD E C. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

KL
Katie L.
Zion, IL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Tommy did a great job.
The last time being there was probably the best experience I had so far. Most the time this place is way too packed for someone to actually talk to you. They need more staff. Even though this time was a decent experience, they don't even have staff within the building answering phones anymore. I couldn't talk to the service advisor if I had wanted to. The service advisor did a good job but that's only because there we're not as many people there at once and it was easier to manage. I'm not looking forward to going there in the summer when they're going to be packed. Please hire more people so tell me doesn't have to take on the burden of the entire service center all by himself. I saw how insane it was before.
DONALD E C. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 04/02/2021

HF
Holly f.
Park Ridge, IL
03/27/2021
Pete was great to work with, very friendly and helpful. Will definitely be back for future appointments.
DONALD E C. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 03/30/2021

Thank you for your honest feedback and amazing rating Holly. It was a great pleasure to serve you and your vehicle! Stay safe and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

AN
Amy N.
Kenosha, WI
2020 Hyundai Kona
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Gerr Gurnee Hyundai
The worst location. Bought a new car and they could not locate in service only 2 fund out my brand new car is under a different person and warranty is a year old! My car had less than 50 miles on it. Pulling teeth 2 get this fixed.

Byron H.
Zion, IL
2021 Hyundai Palisade
03/24/2021 Category: Service
First scheduled maintenance
I was in and out in little over an hour. Friendly associate.
DONALD E C. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 03/30/2021

Thank you for your honest feedback and amazing rating Byron. It was a great pleasure to serve you and your vehicle! Stay safe and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Gurnee, IL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/23/2021 Category: Service
Poor communication
In all honesty, it is not worth my time stating how poorly this dealer was with communicating with the customer. 3 months is not an acceptable repair time on simple parts.
DONALD E C. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 03/30/2021

We are sorry to learn that our team did not meet your expectations at the time of your visit.  Thank you for allowing us the opportinuty to earn your business back. We look forward to delivering an improved experience for you soon!

Fox Lake, IL
03/22/2021 Category: Service
SERVICE
SERVICE WAS GOOD
DONALD E C. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 03/30/2021

Thank you for your honest feedback and amazing rating Carly. It was a great pleasure to serve you and your vehicle! Stay safe and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Joseph B.
Gurnee, IL
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/18/2021 Category: Service
DONALD E C. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 03/18/2021

We are sorry to learn that our team did not meet your expectations at the time of your visit. Please contact me with your preferred method, and I would greatly appreciate a chance to listen to your concerns. We look forward to delivering an improved experience for you soon!

WH
Walter H.
Milwaukee, WI
03/17/2021 Category: Service
Good people = Good service.
Explained what service would be, how much it would cost, and what other services were available and recommended. Upfront and informative. I liked that very much.

Vernon Hills, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Excellent courtesy & follow-up
My service adviser, Danielle, did provide excellent service with exceptional professionalism and courtesy. Job well-done!

03/17/2021 Category: Service
Need improvement
It was my regular service visit with prepaid mtce program. I specifically asked to check the tire while rotating tire as tire light was on rear driver side. But The same rear driver side tire light is on again. Not sure if you guys even did a tire rotation.... not good