4.5

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Jill M.
Lake Villa, IL
2020 Hyundai Sonata
01/16/2021 Category: Service
They realize my time is important and do what they can to get me out as quick as possible
I love that they give me a ride back home so I don’t have to wait at the dealer for my car to get serviced

KK
Katie K.
01/15/2021
Review for Danielle and Dennis
Danielle and Dennis were very personable and kind to me and understood my answers the first time. I appreciate nice people and they definitely were.
DONALD E C. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you for the amazing feedback and rating! We are please to hear that Danielle and Dennis were able to answer your questions! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Jerry B.
Lake Villa, IL
01/14/2021
We brought our car in because the Check engine light was on. We went to pick it up the next morning ( it snowed all night ) the car was outside at the dealer.

Danielle from the Dealership had our car washed and ready for pick up in the morning. What great service. It gets no better than this. The check engine light was off and we went home.

The next morning we went to start the car and the check engine light was back on. We called Danielle and she said no problem and arranged to have our car picked up and dropped back off at our home the same day. The car works perfect now.

Danielle from the dealership is the reason we will buy all of our future vehicles from this dealership. We can't speak highly enough about this outstanding dealership.
DONALD E C. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you for the outstanding review and rating! We are very lucky to have Danielle with us, and we are pleased to hear that she provided outstanding service! Stay safe, and we look forward to seeing you in the future for all of your vehicle maintenance needs!

Josiah W.
Kenosha, WI
01/13/2021
Customer Service is amazing
Honestly hands down the service area people are nice as fuck. From Peter all the way down to the cashiers. My car was finished in a timely manner and my purchase went straight through and I wasn’t even there for 6 hours like Chevy. Thank you for staying open during these times and for all the support and no this isn’t a paid review this was the best customer service I’ve received.
DONALD E C. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 01/13/2021

Thank you for the raving review and rating! We strive to deliver 100% customer satisfaction, and we are pleased to hear that we met your expectations! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

JV
Jayesh V.
Wauconda, IL
01/13/2021
Clean and Customer Satisfaction
I regularly go to the dealership for my car servicing and the staff is really very friendly and they have a clear goal Of customer satisfaction.
They make sure that all the things on the car are done right and nothing is missed
DONALD E C. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 01/13/2021

Thank you for the amazing feedback and outstanding rating! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

SA
Stephanie A.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
01/09/2021 Category: Service
Great, speedy service
Pete in the service department handled my concerns quickly and considerately, and updated me throughout the entire process.
DONALD E C. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 01/11/2021

Thank you for your amazing rating and feedback! We are pleased to hear that Pete handled your concerns, and updated you throughout the process! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

MN
Michael N.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Prompt, Professional and Courteous Service.
Service Representative displayed my vehicles service history for me on his computer, which allowed me to see what service mileage milestones had been met, what was due and what was upcoming. Honesty and integrity goes along way with me as I am a Retired Vet with 24 years of Service. My vehicle has 50,000 miles so it was time to replace the brake pads...which they walked me out to the shop to show me the condition of the brake pads and the rotors...I could visually see that the brake pads were worn and were ready for replacement...what I didn't expect was that while there was some noticeable wear on the rotors, they explained that they were still within acceptable safety tolerances but would most likely need machining or replacement at the next brake pad replacement interval. Past experiences with other Dealerships/Automotive shops and word of mouth from friends and acquaintances have normally shown that they want to unneedlessly replace everything. Gurnee Hyundai Service Department has earned my trust!
DONALD E C. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

Thank you for the amazing feedback and rating! We are pleased to hear that Tomy provided you with excellent service! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Sridhar B.
01/04/2021
Gurnee hyundai & Sales Service
I recently purchased a new 2021 hyundai tucson ultimate from Gurnee Hyundai, Gurnee, IL. Thier service was excellent from receiving by Javian Perry, Danielle & finally walking out with a big smile & my new tucson. I love the car, would defintely recommend my friends the car & for sure Gurnee Hyundai.
DONALD E C. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

Thank you for your glowing review of Javian! We are so glad to see that he was able to answer all your questions so satisfactorily and made sure you were 100% comfortable with your new Tucson. Congratulations on your purchase!

Sridhar B.
01/04/2021
Gurnee hyundai & Sales Service
Any questions please reach me @ 2162696999.
DONALD E C. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

Sridhar, thank you for taking the time to share your awesome experience with us! We hope you continue to love your new ride, and we are looking forward to taking care of your auto needs in the future.

Tetiana M.
Gurnee, IL
2020 Hyundai Sonata
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Great service, attentive staff!
DONALD E C. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

Thank you for the awesome review and amazing rating! We look forward to assisting you in the future for all of your vehicle maintance needs!

2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/02/2021 Category: Service
Gurnee Hyundai
Fast, friendly, courteous
DONALD E C. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 01/02/2021

Thank you for the positive feedback and awesome rating! We strive to deliver 100% customer satisfaction, and we are pleased to hear we met your expectations!

KP
Katie P.
12/31/2020
Great service at Gurnee Hyundai!
My car needed a full engine replacement, and I was very pleased with the service I received from Gurnee Hyundai. My service tech was Tomy, and he was always helpful, responsive, and honest. I will continue to take my car to Gurnee Hyundai for all future needs.
DONALD E C. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 01/02/2021

Thank you for the awesome review and rating! It was a great pleasure to serve you! We look forward to assisting you in the future!

Libertyville, IL
Service was great
Dennis and Peter always take really good care of me
DONALD E C. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 12/30/2020

It was a great pleasure to serve you. We strive to deliver 100% customer satisfaction and we are pleased to hear that we met your expectations. As always, we look forward to seeing you on your next visit! Stay safe and Happy New Year.

TP
Tracy P.
Outstanding Customer Service
Same day service, from the time I called to set an appointment 2 hours later I was picking my car up that the service work was finishing. Easy to drop off, they also offered to come pick me up when they were done.
DONALD E C. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you for the amazing feedback and awesome rating! We strive to deliver 100% customer satisfaction, and we are pleased to hear that we met your expectations! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit! Stay safe and Happy New Years!

12/30/2020 Category: Service
Addressed dissatisfaction with service and service tech not returning wheel lock socket to vehicle.
TY

12/29/2020 Category: Service
Hi and thank you go a long way!
That Don’t have customer service skill or appreciation.
DONALD E C. from Gurnee Hyundai responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you for speaking with us on the phone and email regarding your concerns, and giving us a chance to make things right! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit! Stay safe  and Happy New Year!