4.5

Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5

2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service and very knowledgeable
Don was fantastic! They got me in for a scheduled wheel alignment in very short period of time. It was a standard wait time, they ask if you need anything in the meantime. Very above and beyond customer service! I will be going here from now on to get service work done on my car

Highland Park, IL
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Service department
Don @ the service department was very helpful.

Lake Villa, IL
07/01/2020 Category: Service
60,000 mile service
Gurnee Hyundai was very good at getting my Tucson in for the Hyundai recommended 60,000 service. The operation was well within Covid-19 precautions.

Fox Lake, IL

Lake Villa, IL
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Everyone was helpful
I didn't have an appointment but I got worked in anyway. They worked with me on the coupons so I saved a good chunk of money. I like the fact that they gave my car a hand washed cleaning. The waiting room could use more chairs. There's room to space them for social distancing.

MN
Marie N.
Grayslake, IL
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Always treated like a queen.
You can't beat the friendly customer service at the car care center of Gurnee Hyundai. Always there to answer any questions and get me in and out fast!! Now that's what I'm talking about!!!

RF
Robert F.
Mundelein, IL
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealer
Great car (Tucson), great dealer, great service!

Mundelein, IL
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Maintenance at Gurnee Hyundai
I recently need to service my car. I made an appointment and got to the dealer. I was met by a staff member that was very friendly and courteous. Yet, that was only the beginning. I was promised that my car would be ready within 90 minutes. I had some time so I did some shopping, got a haircut, etc. I came back after 90 minutes just to discover that my car was still not ready. Long story short, it took the service over 180 minutes to do a simple oil change.

Libertyville, IL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Initial new car service
Very nice feature is that the first oil change is free.

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Coronavirus protections need review
Called and asked about Coronavirus precautions they had in place prior to servicing my vehicle. Was told they all wear masks and gloves for protection. Noticed NO ONE wore a mask or gloves who entered my car! Expressed my displeasure with Don, service manager, who arranged to have the entire inside of my car wiped down and disinfected.

Waukegan, IL
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Excellent dealer service
Website is easy to use or setting appointment. Staff is always courteous. Intake of vehicle is usually quick and accurate. Wait area is clean and comfortable. Speed of service is reasonable for the work done.

LF
Lynn F.
2005 Hyundai Xg350
06/23/2020 Category: Service
AWESOME AGAIN
Once again, I was completely satisfied with the service dept. Tom was very professional and a pleasure to do business with. Mark is also very personable and helpful - this makes coming here worthwhile. I am treated with respect and do not feel as tho I am being looked down upon being a woman. Tks Gurnee Hyundai Service....

SK
Susan K.
Grayslake, IL
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Service department needs improvement
Even after multiple phone calls (initiated by me), the simple repair was not completed when I was told that the vehicle was ready. Had to leave it and return days later. No apologies.

Terry M.
Naples, FL
06/22/2020 Category: Service
timely,professional service
Excellent, timely service. Courteous professional service attendant. Pleased with over all experience.