FB
Faith B.
East Hampton, CT
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Faith said that the staff were very nice and her vehicle was fixed.

DT
Diane T.
Waterford, CT
03/17/2020
great service!
I got an appointment right away when I called. They called me with the diagnosis and price, and did a great job! Thank you!

Susan B.
Waterford, CT
03/15/2020
Customer service, honesty
I was told by an oil change place that they saw I needed ball joints/control arms, $700. I proceeded to bring my car to Guy's for verification, where Melanie and Chris gave me a convenient appointment for the next morning. Next morning, as soon as I arrived, they had my car checked and then told me that the work was not needed. I very much appreciated their honesty. It's a good feeling to be able to trust your car place. Thank you.

KD
Kristen D.
Old Lyme, CT
Kia Sportage
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Kristen said that the place was the best.

Ralph H.
New London, CT
03/10/2020
Excellent service and warranty
Guys did both sides of my rear axle brakes last May (nine months ago). One of the calipers recently failed and this destroyed the caliper, pads, and rotor. Guys re-did the work. I was not charged to for new brake parts. I did pay for labor -- this was certainly fair to me and to them.

MF
Matt F.
Old Lyme, CT
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Martin. He said the service is always good at this business. They took care of everything.

LI
Lorraine I.
Kia Sorento
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Scott . He said that the customer service is top quality, they are honest, kind, goes above and beyond, and will have his services for life.

FW
Frank W.
East Lyme, CT
02/24/2020
Work Completed as Promised
It was time for some significant scheduled work to be done on my car. We went over it, what had to be done, and why, what parts would be involved, and about what the cost of parts and labor be. All was completed as promised.

Susan B.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Susan said the business has always been good to her. She said everything was fine and the customer service and good work was quick.

Cheryl C.
Scion xD
02/13/2020
Knowledgable attention tailored to my needs!
I am grateful to have Chris to rely on for my autos care

Shirley S.
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Shirley said they did an excellent job and even dropped the vehicle off. The girl in the office and the guy who dropped the vehicle off were both very nice and polite. It was overall an excellent experience.

Roberto H.
01/28/2020
Always nice employees
Always nice and very helpful employees; I have been using Guys for almost 20 years and I think I will keep going back to them

PB
Patricia B.
01/28/2020
GUYS - THE BEST PLACE FOR SERVICE !!!!!
AS USUAL, GUYS WAS FAST, EFFICIENT AND WITH GREAT PRICES, WILL NOT BRING MY CAR ANY PLACE ELSE.

KW
Kevin #385 W.
01/19/2020
GREAT SERVICE
I almost always bring my vehicles to Guy's for repair work. They do a great job for far less than a dealership would charge. Also, a good rapport develops when you patronize local businesses. It's more friendly-like. I like that.

MA
MaryLou A.
Ford Escort
01/14/2020 Category: Service
MaryLou said this business has a good reputation.