Latest Review about 3 years ago

Renee S.
06/01/2015
Be AWARE
I took my car in for a standard oil change. The next day they told me to come back as they forgot to put the air filter back in. I went in and in a short period of time they said they got it in. Fast forward a few weeks to when my car broke down and we had to get it towed to our local dealership after it broke down. Our dealership informed us that we had a clogged engine as the air filter was missing. The only service done to the car was H & J from the oil change, weeks prior. I understand people make mistakes, but what I don't appreciate is when we called to explain what had happened H and J wouldn't return our calls and kept making excuses and refused to pay the bills we had received due to their carelessness. Our family had always trusted their services before, but the lack of respect and ownership to their mistakes makes me want to spread the word about their business. If you use them I hope that they don't make a mistake on your car, as they won't care.

Brad M.
09/06/2011
ABS Suburban Problem
H & J helped fix an ABS brake problem. They were very fair on pricing and repaired the problem. I highly recommend H & J for any auto repairs.

WK
Wendall K.
08/28/2011
service/repairs
Visits are always friendly and work is done to my fullest satisfaction.

Bill H.
Janesville, WI
08/25/2011
Very good shop
I have taken vehicles there several times. They have always provided excellent service. Work gets done on time and correctly. great staff