4.6

Overall Rating 1.71429/5rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429

KP
Kenton P.
Merry Hill, NC
11/16/2019 Category: Service
service
service once again was well satisfying for me
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 11/18/2019

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving.

11/11/2019 Category: Service
Best Dealership Ever!!
Thank you For everything!!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 11/11/2019

Tyner, NC
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Getting Better
They serviced my car a lot faster this time around.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 11/07/2019

Thanks for the review and feedback. We will get the seats cleaned as soon as possible. Hope you have a great week.

10/31/2019 Category: Service
Best Dealership
This is the Best dealership around. Everyone is awesome!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/31/2019

RP
Richard P.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Good Job
Easy to set the appointment. Got a ride to and from the dealership. Quick service appointment. Car back the same day. Good work. Professional, effective staff.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/23/2019

CR
Clarence R.
Hertford, NC
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Car maintenance
Great dealership to take care of your car care.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/22/2019

Thanks for the great review as always. We appreciate your business!! Have a great week!

KW
Kim W.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Over charged
Do not go for an oil change, you will be charged an additional fee of 29.99 for a customary tire rotation. Never have I been charged for a tire rotation with an oil change. On top of it my tires were over inflated. 81.68 for an oil change and tire rotation.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/22/2019

I'm sorry to read that your visit did not go as expected. We strive for a 5 star visit with all our customer and I apolgize we failed to deliver that. I will be in contact with you to see what I can do to help. Thank you

LP
Larry P.
Grandy, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and quick service
The staff was courteous, knowledgeable and quick to complete the work.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/18/2019

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business. Hope you have a great weekend!

Sandra C.
Hertford, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Professional service
We were seen as soon as we arrived and were finished and on our way before the allotted time. We were treated with respect and made to feel like we were the only ones Hyundai had to service. Thank you.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

10/08/2019 Category: Service
My salesman was awesome
My salesman Edward new his material and was with us every step of the way.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business.

PL
Patsy Dawn L.
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Great!
Great service as always! Thank you!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/09/2019

Thanks for the great review! Have a great week!

Columbia, NC
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Willingness to work with customer
The warranty work was taken care of and they worked with me on getting another part replaced that we originally thought was covered under warranty. Bottom line is, the car was fixed when I left there.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business and hope you have great week.

TW
Tosha W.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Excellent customer service everytime I'm here
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you for great review! We appreciate your business!

Shiloh, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Promply Fixed The Problem
An unexpected issue occurred with my car. They were able to fix it the next day. I am glad they had the part they needed. Thank you!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/03/2019

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business and glad we could help!

PB
Penny B.
Edenton, NC
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Service outstanding
Always kind and courtesy. And friendly treat me like a family member.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/02/2019

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business. Hope you have a great week!

AW
Andrea W.
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Hall's Service Dept.
Amy, Megan, Aamanda, and all the staff at Elizabeth City Hall Ford / Hyundai are awesome!! They are always friendly and greet you with a smile. My vehicle is serviced in a timely manner and I know my vehicle has been left in good hands and will be returned clean and ready to ride. I take all my vehicles to Hall Ford / Hyundai for service, not just because of the excellent work they do, but also for the excellent staff like Amy, Megan, and Aamanda.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/02/2019

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business and thankful to have great customers like you!!

2020 Hyundai Elantra
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Service Area
The area in which was provided while the service was being performed was very comfortable.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/02/2019

Thanks for the great review. Hope you have a great week!

HK
Henry K.
09/29/2019 Category: Service
Expectations met.
Always get great service. Promise a certain time and deliver at that time. A positive experience every time.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 09/30/2019

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business as always. Hope you have a great week!

SL
Sarah L.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness of the staff
I really liked the service provider who handled my issue. I know it can be frustrating at times but the service personnel was really outgoing and handled my concerns.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 09/30/2019

Thanks for the review. We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

09/26/2019 Category: Service
Best Dealership ever!!
Best Dealer by far.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 09/26/2019

Thanks for the great review as always! We appreciate your business!