Overall Rating 1.83333/5rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333

Hertford, NC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/14/2018 Category: Service
The receptionist was very patient and helpful
The new building is nice

KP
Kenton P.
Merry Hill, NC
10/12/2018 Category: Service
the service is always great
always well informed every time I visit
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great weekend!

YM
Yesica M.
Nags Head, NC
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Great Service and Updates!!!
Was totally confused when I got there. It had been a few months since I last went and there had been some major changes. The service department is know on the other side. I went inside the dealership and asked where i needed to go. As I was heading out, a gentlemen by the name of Lindell asked if I would like for him to take my car around and directed me to the service department from inside the building. That there is excellent customer service. He saved the customer trouble and time in having to do all that. As I got to the service department i was really impressed with the changes. When going there you actually pull your car up to the service department and the glass garage door opens for you to pull up and drop your car off. John who was the representive that was helping me was very pleasant. He was able to answer my questions and was nice enough to walk me to my car so I could get my daughters bag that I had left in the car while it was getting serviced.

I loved the waiting area they now have while your car is getting serviced. It has a long table with tablets so customers can use. An area for the kids, which i really appreciated the gentlemen who hooked up the TV and told us were welcome to go and sit there while we were waiting. The lady who was at the reception area was very nice, she helped with getting us chairs to the kids area so we could sit. They have an area where coffee and cold water is served. The restrooms are really nice and very clean.

I have to say I was really impressed with the customer service starting from Lindell. It made waiting not so terrible and they did not take too long. Everyone was so pleasant and helpful. The new changes that have been made to the place are wonderful. The only other place that I can think of that was similiar to this and with such great customer service was when I had to take my sister to get her car serviced at Mercedes-Benz. I remember telling her how nice they were and how nice the place was. I have to say my experience with this hyundai dealership was exactly like that. Thank you!!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the great review and comments! So glad to hear your visit went well! We appreciate your business!

Moyock, NC
10/08/2018 Category: Service
The service is great and they let you know what is going on with your car
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for great review and comments. We appreciate your business!

Grandy, NC
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Always reliable
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business. Hope you have a great week!

SD
Sherri D.
Moyock, NC
Great
Excellent, tks
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for the great review. Hope you have a great week!

Sean M.
Camden, NC
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Convienient and fast service!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for the great review and comments. We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week.

DF
David F.
South Mills, NC
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Failure to fix the rpoblem
Fix problems in a single visit
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for speaking with us today. We will recheck the vehicle on Wednesday and try and get this resolved. Thank you for your patience.

David C.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
very friendly, work done in a timely matter
A+++++++++
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/08/2018

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business!

09/28/2018 Category: Service
Always Great Service
Always on time and exactly what you expect
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 09/29/2018

Thanks for the great review and comments! We appreciate your business!

NW
Nathan W.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
2014 Hyundai Veloster
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Fast Freindly
Dropped my car off overnight ,left my keys in the night drop. Car was ready the next day for pick up as scheduled!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 09/29/2018

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business! Hope you have a great weekend!

PL
Patsy Dawn L.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great as always! Thanks!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 09/29/2018

Thanks for the great review! Always great to see you!

EB
Edward B.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Great Service! Very pleasant and friendly staff!
Always a great service visit @ Hall Ford/Hyundai of EC
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for the great review and kind words! We appreciate your business!!

Janet P.
Hertford, NC
2016 Hyundai Genesis
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Since purchasing our car from Hall Hyundai I have experience excellent service from all of the staff. When my car has been in for service or body work they keep me up to date on the progress of work they are performing. I would highly recommend purchasing a car from Hall Hyundai.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for the great review and kind words! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

David R.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
On time. Great service and great people
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 09/24/2018

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business!

RP
Richard P.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Service provided was efficient and quick. Staff was professional and polite. Highly recommend using this dealership for your service.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the great review! Thank you for speaking with me yesterday. We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

Michele W.
Shawboro, NC
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Hall Auto Elizabeth City
Customer service is excellent and the services performed are professional and on time.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 09/17/2018

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

Bobby S.
Shiloh, NC
2010 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Exceeded My Expectations!
My car would not start, was towed in and I was at their mercy but Hall Hyundai quickly diagnosed my problem which was only fouled spark plugs. They recommended fuel system cleaning in addition and were always up front about the cost of service. I could not ask for better customer service and plan to continue having all of my vehicles serviced at Hall Hyundai in Elizabeth City.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 09/13/2018

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business as always!! Stay safe!

TG
Thomas G.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent as always
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 09/11/2018

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business and hope you stay safe in the storm.

LF
Larry F.
Corolla, NC
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Dissatified
Major repair completed -- excellent. Request to diagnose front inoperable windshield washer -- unacceptable. Follow up visit at another Hyundai confirmed my assessment -- hoses not attached to washer motor confirmed and repaired for $65. Hall Hyundai indicated washer motor needed to be replaced at an estimate of $250, this in addition to the $89.95 diagnosis charge. REQUEST refund of the diagnosis charge of $89.95.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 09/11/2018

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with us. I am going to do some research on your concerns and I will be contacting you to help with this. We appreciate your business.