Overall Rating 1.83333/5rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333

Moble M.
Camden, NC
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Personnel very helpful
The Dealership deserves a 5 rating.

NT
Nannette T.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled Car Service
Professional, timely, knowledgeable,
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

James L.
Hertford, NC
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Quality service.
No hassell service is important to me. I know what I want and what I need. There is no pressure and I appreciate that. The staff is readily available to answer my questions and provide the service. Thanks.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 08/13/2018

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

South Mills, NC
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Associates very helpful
Very on point great customer service
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for the great review and comments! We appreciate your business!

VP
Vicki P.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Owner
Great as always.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 08/10/2018

Thanks for the great review!! We appreciate your business. Hope you have a great weekend!

IM
Isaiah M.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Will return
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for the review! Hope you have a great week!!

Camden, NC
2011 Hyundai Accent
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Did an awesome repair job!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 08/08/2018

Thanks for the great review!! We appreciate your business!

PC
Patty C.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Good service and great people
Easy to schedule
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 08/08/2018

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business!!

07/31/2018 Category: Service
Body shop
I hit a deer and had alot of damage done to my vehicle. I was I formed with every step of my process and it was completely finished within 9 days.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 08/01/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business!

HC
Herbert C.
Currituck, NC
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Had to replace sunroof glass
The folks in the body shop were very kind and helpful in having the repairs performed. They kept us informed of the progress of the repairs.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 08/01/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business!

Quantico, VA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Didn’t put spare tire back under vehicle.
See previous comments.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear the technician did not store the spare properly. We have already counseled him about this to prevent this in the future. Again I am sorry about your inconvenience. Please let me know if we can assist you in the future. Amy Parker  252-331-7119

JJ
Joanne J.
Ahoskie, NC
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service Oriented
When I go into the Service Department, the customer service is truly felt. The turn around time is quick and the feedback is thorough.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 07/26/2018

Thank you for the great review and kind words! We appreciate your business! Hope you have a great weekend.

Edenton, NC
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Caring and concern representatives .
Comfortable waiting room.
Great service personnel.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 07/26/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business.

Moyock, NC
07/24/2018 Category: Service
the people
The people are so friendly and nice there. I have been going there since I got my car in 2015 and they have always treated me well. I have never had a problem with anything there, that is why I keep going back.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 07/24/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business! Stay safe in all this rain!

Juanita C.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Don't pre-pay for oil changes. You will want to go somewhere else.
I prepaid for my car's oil changes when I bought it. I thought it would be convenient and the salesman told me that a car wash and vacuum would be included.
With each oil change at Hall Automotive, I have been increasingly more disappointed. This visit, not only did I not get the wash and vacuum but the technician didn't even both protecting my floor mats. My seat and mirrors were also all out of whack.
There are much better options at better prices available.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 07/26/2018

I'm so sorry to hear your visit didn't go well. We do offer a free wash to our customers if requested and also use seat covers and floor mats when the vehilce is being worked on. We remove those items when delivering back to the customer. I would like to talk to you about your concerns you listed. I will be reaching out to you soon, to see if I can help with anything. Thank you Amy Parker  252 331-7119

AC
Anita C.
Coinjock, NC
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/22/2018 Category: Service
Always dependable
As always service was done efficiently and everyone was friendly!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 07/24/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business. Be safe in all this rain!

Leigh S.
Jarvisburg, NC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/20/2018 Category: Service
I don't understand what goes here
They are close to my work and will take me there when I drop car off.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 07/20/2018

Thanks for the great review. Always great to see you. Hope you have a great weekend!

James M.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Location, clean, professional services
Very good experience.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 07/17/2018

Thanks for the review! We appreciate your business!

Tyner, NC
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Services
Great
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 07/16/2018

Thanks for the review. We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

Renee B.
Portsmouth, VA
2013 Hyundai Accent
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Work was completed in a timely accurate manner and everyone was very polite.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 07/16/2018

Thanks for the great review! We are happy to hear your visit went well! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week.