Overall Rating 1.71429/5rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429

DF

South Mills, NC
Nice place
Friendly staff fast service
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business. Hope you have a great week!

EE
Evangeline E.
Hyundai fave
Love Hyundai. Just need some coffee!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 02/19/2019

Thanks for the review. We appreciate your business!

Customer Service
Excellent customer service, concern, updates on problems found , priority of what should be repaired first.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 02/18/2019

Thanks for the great review and comments! We appreciate your business. Thank you for always being a great customer. Hope you have a good week!

2011 Hyundai Accent
02/16/2019 Category: Service
AWESOME SERVICE
This is the greatest Dealership, with the most friendly staff.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 02/18/2019

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business!

LP
Larry P.
Grandy, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and great deals
Always excellent service, courteous and knowledgeable staff and greT deals.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 02/13/2019

Thanks for the great review and comments. Hope you have a great week!

Dara H.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Service work
Routine service work completed with no problems.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 02/11/2019

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

PH
Philip H.
2016 Hyundai Azera
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Not So great
The Maintenance and Parts staff folks were excellent. However my Merrill Lynch VISA card (on file with Hall) which was used for a $5000 partial payment towards my cash purchase of a $34,000 2016 Azera Limited was refused over the phone. This was for an $810 repair part. Hall Ford thus became the first entity in all my years to refuse my card over the phone. I spent over 4 hours on phone calls, emails, and faxes before I could purchase one part! It shouldn't be this hard!!

Whatever reason was used to establish this horrific policy, please reconsider because it has to change!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 02/11/2019

I'm sorry that your part purchase to go smoothly. The system was put in place to protect the customer and dealership from credit card fraud. It usually is a quick and easy process to pay through your email. We appreciate your business and again I am sorry for your inconvenience.

John M.
Camden, NC
2019 Hyundai Veloster
02/05/2019 Category: Service
12000 mile service
As usual - excellent service.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 02/05/2019

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate our business! Hope you have a great week!

SO
Susan O.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Cost me over 100.00 to replace 6 bulbs and I bought in two
Didn’t like paying over 100 dollars for six bulbs . They all blew out on my way to my inspection .
To me it’s to costly . Plus my first oil change was suppose to be free . How come the guy charged me ? But then the next time I paid nothing
I brought two bulbs in to have replaced cause I couldn’t get the thing off to replace them asked them to show me due to policy they the inspector could not do so to me It’s costly Susan Owen Hertford nc
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for the feedback. I will look into your questions about the oil changes. We appreciate your business and I apologize that it wasn't a 5 star visit with us.

PL
Patsy Dawn L.
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Great
Great service! Thanks so much!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 02/04/2019

Thanks for the great review! We have the best customers! Hope you have a great week!

Jarvisburg, NC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Hall Auto in Elizabeth City
They went above and beyond for me. I came in with one problem and they also took care of a recall.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 01/31/2019

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business!! Hope you have a great week!

KF
Kathryn F.
2015 Hyundai Accent
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Decent regular service. Horrible Complementary Car Wash
They just hosed off my car. When it dried it had not been washed at all. They tried to fool me into believing that it had been washed by bringing it out wet.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 01/31/2019

I'm sorry that happened. I don't show that we did a free wash but would be happy to have it done for you! We will reach out to you soon to see if we can get this corrected!!

CF
Crystal F.
Virginia Beach, VA
01/29/2019
Beyond satisfied ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Everyone was very helpful and polite. I got my 16 year daughter her first car from them. They made sure we got her a safe dependable car for the price range I had in mind. Not only did they meet our needs, we were shown options for the best deal and payment options that best suit our needs. Thank you to all the staff!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 01/30/2019

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business and congratulations on the new vehicle. Hope you have a great week!

David R.
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Good
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business!

Robert B.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Most helpful service visit
I mentioned to the service agent that I didn't have a manual on the multimedia system. Bottom line, she talk to the sales manager who immediately assigned a salesman to come to my car and demonstrate the features of the system. I have since downloaded the multimedia manual and am overjoyed with the Elantra's capabilities.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 01/26/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business!

RF
Ronald F.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/25/2019 Category: Service
...
...
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 01/26/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great weekend!

TG
Thomas G.
01/24/2019 Category: Service
I came in for routine maintenance, there was a recall and they took care of it also.
I have been getting my cars serviced here for over five years. The service writers are very knowledgable and helpful. When they say satisfaction gaurented they mean it

THANKS!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 01/26/2019

Thank you for the great review and comments. We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

Jane A.
Moyock, NC
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, great service
Everyone is super friendly, efficient and professional. Service on my car done in a reasonable amount of time (I live in Moyock and wait for my car.) Prices are very reasonable. I now do not feel I am wasting the day by sitting in a waiting room all day for my car. The experience is refreshing!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 01/24/2019

Thanks for the great review and comments! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great weekend.

01/22/2019 Category: Service
Fast friendly service.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business!