Overall Rating 1.71429/5rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429

PC

William M.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/21/2019 Category: Service
3rd One.
Since purchasing our first Hyundai we have been impressed with the Hall staff and the quality of the Hyundai brand.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 04/21/2019

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business. Hope you have a Happy Easter!!

Tyner, NC
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Speedy and Acurate
They were very prompt and on time and taking my car in the back to be serviced. They provide a nice lounge area and coffee during my wait.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 04/21/2019

Thanks for the great review.  We appreciate your business!

04/18/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service - long wait times
The customer service staff member was excellent and informed me of the delays. I was promised my car at 2PM. I got there at 3PM and was informed they needed another half hour to 45 minutes. I decided to let my ride leave and wait. After an hour I was informed of another delay. Another 45 minutes or so passed and I was told my car needed an additional part. I agreed to the part and they finished up my car. I didn't end up leaving with my car until 5:30 PM. Sitting in the dealership for 3 and a half hours beyond when my car was "promised" on my only day off was not how I wanted to spend my day. I would have appreciated a phone call at 2PM when they knew my car wasn't even on the lift to explain of delays and then informed that I would be given a phone call when the work was completed.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 04/21/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I’m sorry to hear we didn’t have it ready when promised. I apologize for your inconvenience. Please feel free to call me if any concerns in the future. Thank you. Amy Parker 252-331-7119

Manns Harbor, NC
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellant service
Just went in for warranty recall
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 04/17/2019

Thanksf or the great review. We appreciate your business!

Nc, NC
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Best Hyundai I have visited
I have visited different Hyundai dealerships and this by far is the best one in Elizabeth City NC. Everyone is polite and courteous and has explained all the work that I needed to get done and performed the work in a timely manner.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for the great review and comments. We appreciate your business. Hope you have a great week.

CR
Clarence R.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Your service team is excellent and your technicians are very good at their jobs. Megan Craft provides excellent service and is very good at her job. Very knowledgeable and personable.

Sacramento, CA
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Out of state service
We are fr CA. This dealership was able to accommodate a routine maintenance, while we were staying w/family in NC. Thus returning is highly unlikely, but the staff were all appropriate.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 04/11/2019

Thanks for the great review! We are happy to hear you had a good visit. We appreciate your business!

SI
Sean I.
Shiloh, NC
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Staff is great!
Megan is very helpful and Richard came through for me as well!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 04/06/2019

Thanks for great review! We appreciate your business! Hope you have a great weekend!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Service appointment
Everything went very well and quicker than I had anticipated. Everyone was very helpful and very friendly.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 04/06/2019

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business!

WM
William M.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Best Hybrid, Best Dealership.
This is my 2nd Hyundai Hybrid. The first had 110,000 miles on it, without any problems. It was totaled by an idiot. In a few hundred thousand more miles, I will buy another one, and one of my grandchildren will get this one..
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 04/06/2019

Thanks for the great review! Hope you have a great weekend. We appreciate your business!

Hobbsville, NC
03/30/2019 Category: Service
N/A
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business.

HL
Holly L.
Camden, NC
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Body shop repair
My car was serviced at the auto body shop and the staff was friendly, courteous and kept me up to date on my vehicle
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 03/26/2019

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business.

AP
Andree P.
Edenton, NC
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Car Maintenance
Staff was as friendly as always. Had them do the safety recalls for my vehicle, and was done at time they said it would be. Never had a problem with this dealer or staff.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 03/26/2019

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business!

AC
Anita C.
Coinjock, NC
2016 Hyundai Veloster
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Oil Change & Inspection
Good Service
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 03/26/2019

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business. Hope you have a great week!

CR
Clarence R.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/22/2019 Category: Service
The technical service performed and your employees. I have had the pleasure of working with Megan G. who is excellent at her job. She has the people skills and technical knowledge needed for the position. You are fortunate to have her as an employee. I have been coming there since 2007 for service.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 03/22/2019

Thanks for the great review! Always a pleasure to see you. We appreciate your business and hope you have a great weekend!

James G.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Great service with short wait time.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 03/22/2019

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business.

HK
Henry K.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
From scheduling service to the making sure you are satisfied everyone does a great job!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 03/22/2019

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business. Hope you have a great weekend!

Camden, NC
So far so good.
Yes I would recommend this business.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 03/22/2019

Thanks for the great review and comments. Hope you have a great weekend.

Robin R.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
Hall hyundai service dept
Enjoyed the new waiting area. Always get superb service for my genesis. Amy and Megan provide top notch customer service! I go nowhere but Hall Hyundai in elizabeth city!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 03/19/2019

Thanks for the great review Robin! Always great to see you. We appreciate your business as always!