Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City

Gertha B.
Edenton, NC
02/23/2021 Category: Service
The service personnel
The service personnel was friendly and explained the service completed and aadditional services that are needed.

EH
Ella H.
2021 Hyundai Tucson
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Customer Service
Customer Service Representatives are right there to assist you in whatever your needs are. The wait time for my automobile service was reasonable. They treat you with great respect and kindness. They are also very knowledgeable about the services.

WW
William W.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/02/2021 Category: Service
Took care of all issues and worked with my schedule
Very pleased
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 02/05/2021

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great day!!

Suzanne H.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Your employees and the great service!
I have been impressed with every person I have come in contact with at Hall Hyundai, from the moment we first walked in the door just over one year ago. Thank you for your extraordinary customer care.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 02/05/2021

Thank you for great review and kind words!! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great weekend!!

Douglas W.
Kitty Hawk, NC
2021 Hyundai Tucson
01/23/2021 Category: Service
2021 Tucson
Everyone at Hall Hyundai has been great. I’ve dealt with sales , parts and service , they have all been fantastic. Hall will definately get my future business.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 01/29/2021

Thank you for the great review and kind words. We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

Chesapeake, VA
01/22/2021 Category: Service
Awesome service
Everyone was great
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 01/29/2021

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business. Hope you have a great weekend!

AH
Addie H.
Ahoskie, NC
2020 Hyundai Kona
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Nice
Good Customer Service!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you for the great review and comments. We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!!

Bruce S.
Point Harbor, NC
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/11/2021 Category: Service
Love Hall Ford Hyundai EC
I have never experienced anything except 5 star treatment at Hall - I don’t think I will ever car shop anywhere else❤️ They are “my dealer” and I’m hooked!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 01/15/2021

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Fast Friendly service!!
Best service advisors and techs around!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 01/07/2021

Thanks for the great review!!! Hope you have a great week!!

Sean S.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
01/06/2021 Category: Service

01/04/2021 Category: Service
Diagnosis concern
Amy was very professional and handled my concerns. I would recommend Hall Hyundai
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 01/06/2021

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. Again, i apologize for the misinformation you were provided about the diagnostic fees. We will get that tested at no charge for you on Friday. We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week. If you need any further assistance, you can reach me at 252-331-7119. .Thank you.

Tammi S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
Great personnel very clean facility knowledgeable mechanics and everyone takes time to explain whatever I need explain to me about my car
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 01/05/2021

Thank you for the great review and comments!! We appreciate your business!!

Tyner, NC
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Quick turn around for an scheduled appointment...next day. Great timing! I really like the updated technology features that come to my phone related to my vehicle.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 12/23/2020

Thanks for the great review and comments! We appreciate your business and hope you have a safe and happy Holiday!

Creswell, NC
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/22/2020 Category: Service
amazing
service is amazing and everyone is friendly. Everything went exceptionally well and exceeded my expectations.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 12/23/2020

Thank you for the great review!!

GO
Gwendolyn O.
12/08/2020 Category: Service
Always accommodating and efficient
Excellency always
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 12/11/2020

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business! Hope you have a safe and Happy Holiday!!

Chesapeake, VA
12/07/2020 Category: Service
Awesome service
Everyone was nice and helpful
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 12/08/2020

Thanks for the great review and comments! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!