Overall Rating 1.71429/5rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429

Christopher S.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
The woman who got my repair and recall check-up scheduled was terrific. Nice, knowledgable and went the extra mile.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 12/11/2018

Thanks for the great review and comments! We appreciate your business.

Camden, NC
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, honest associate
Megan is excellent to work with. The technicians were honest as well. I trusted their opinion and they kept their word. They researched my issue and was persistent in finding the solution.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business and hope you have a Merry Christmas!

James G.
12/09/2018 Category: Service
J. Ellis
Friendly and courteous sales and write up people.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the review. We still have the snack machines and coffee in the Hyundai building. We will do a better job of explaining where everything is in the future.  Sorry for the inconvenience. We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

Edenton, NC
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Great experience!
Hall Hyundai was very professional and did an excellent job repairing my vehicle. The Body Shop rocks!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 12/10/2018

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business! Hope you have a great week.

SO
Susan O.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Love hall
Only problem I have had I got charged for my oil change with a coupon nd this last time wasn’t charged a penny don’t get that .
Friendly place and I had a question about a bulb for my back tail night the number and the girl said good question .

12/04/2018 Category: Service
Great Service in a short amount of time.

Sean M.
Camden, NC
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Always great service!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for the great review and comments. We appreciate your business!

Kitty Hawk, NC
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/03/2018 Category: Service
GOOD
LIKE THEM
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business!

2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Very pleased
Megan was a delight and very acomidating.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 11/28/2018

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week.

HK
Henry K.
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Always meet my expectations!
Service department is great. They go over everything before they start. You know what to expect. They always deliver great service.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 11/24/2018

Thank you for the great review and comments. We appreciate your business and hope you have a great weekend!

RP
Richard P.
2015 Hyundai Equus
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Good job on my inspection.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business. Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Kendra S.
Shiloh, NC
2013 Hyundai Accent
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Amanda and Megan!!!
Thank you for providing fair service and pricing with EXCEPTIONAL customer service.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business and hope you have a happy Thanksgiving!

Marsha S.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Nice job!
My vehicle is up and running. Thanks.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Ronald S.
Tyner, NC
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Service was quick and professional.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a happy Thanksgiving!

Michael M.
Shawboro, NC
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
The incident involving the Sonata engine dying on a busy highway with my wife driving to work was highly disturbing and could have ended in a serious crash. Fortunately she handled the situation quite well and avoided serious consequence to herself and the car. Our experience was inconvenience which in retrospect, we are thankful for that outcome. The dealership was superb and Megan, our service advisor, was outstanding. She communicated quickly and accurately and made our experience a good one. The dealership is lucky to have her on staff. Overall, Hyundai handled the engine failure quickly and professionally and to this moment we are very satisfied. We are seriously concerned that there is no recall for the engine failure or notification. If no one has died as a consequence of this failure, then it is just dumb luck!!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the review and comments! We are are sorry that your wife had to experience this with the car. But we are happy to hear that your visit with us went well. Please let us know if we can assist with anything in the future. We appreciate your business and hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Joyce P.
Norton, MA
11/03/2018 Category: Service
While on vacation
While on vacation on the Outer Banks of NC we had a problem with my 16 Sonata. Megan in the service area of Hall Ford/Hyundai took very good care of us. She arranged for a rental and we were on our way with only a small hic cup in our vacation. They had the car for 2 weeks but I was confident the job was bei g done right.
The question was asked, how likely would it be I would return to Hall for my next service. Well, we live in Massachusetts so it wont happen for any upcoming service, but we hope to move to the area next year and I will definitely make this my new dealership

Joyce Prescott
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 11/10/2018

THANK YOU for the great review! We appreciate your business and so happy to hear your visit went well!

KF
Kathryn F.
2015 Hyundai Accent
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Glad Ford and Hyundai in EC split!
I have let the dealership in EC service my car before and I was not impressed. I was off of work 26 Oct 2018 and decided to give them another try. Glad I did. I believe they are on their way to being a 5 star dealership now that they split with Ford. I was glad to see the new lobby. They had me in and out. Everyone was friendly. I will go back.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and happy to hear your visit went well!

Chesapeake, VA
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Service dept always very accommodating
Always great service, on time and great people
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/24/2018

Thanks for the great review and comments! We appreciate your business!

BK
Barbara K.
Good Service - Timely done when you have an appointment
The personnel is always pleasant and friendly. I do think if you buy a car from a dealer the tire rotation should be FREE.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for the great review! Always great to see you. Hope you have a great week!

Sandra B.
Friendly and knowledgable staff
Fast, accurate, competitive pricing
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business!