4.6

Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

GM
Gail M.
Grandy, NC
2020 Hyundai Sonata
02/23/2020 Category: Service
2020 Sonata
My wife loves this car!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you for the great review. We are happy to hear she loves her Hyundai! We appreciate your business and hope you have great week!

Ahoskie, NC
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Great location, friendly staff.
Wait time was accurate and there is a nice waiting area with tv and snacks.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 02/24/2020

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business!

PF
Patrick F.
Eure, NC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Very customer oriented
Went in for a recall and was out in no time. Fast check in, completed recall and checked out my car and I was on the road again
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 02/21/2020

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope you have great weekend.

HM
Harry M.
Hertford, NC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Spot on service at Hall Hyundai!
Reliable service as usual.Danille and Megan are awesome service consultants. Technician
Jamaal Bryant knows his “stuff”and gets it done. I’m so satisfied that I’ve made an appointment
To have a fuel induction service this coming Thursday. Hall Ford/Hyundai is all about customer
Service!!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 02/19/2020

Thanks for the great review and comments! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

Camden, NC
2019 Hyundai Veloster
02/18/2020 Category: Service
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 02/19/2020

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

James G.
Hertford, NC
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Friendly efficient service
My service agent was excellent and informing as to my needs.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

Kenneth M.
Powells Point, NC
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/15/2020 Category: Service
I love my Kona
I love my Kona. The service team at Hall Hyundai in Elisabeth City do a great job of both the service, and getting you back on the road.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 02/17/2020

Thanks for the great review and comments! We appreciate your business!

Elizabeth City, NC
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Review
always excellent and fast service.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business!

Hobbsville, NC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Great Job!
They got the service work I needed done on my Santa Fe in a timely manner and I was able to get some work done while in the waiting area. I will be back!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business and hope you have a great weekend!

KP
Kenton P.
Merry Hill, NC
02/06/2020 Category: Service
service
excellent job from sales rep Meagan for hall Hyundai of EC she was professional and gave me informed information about the service I was getting
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 02/06/2020

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business!

Kill Devil Hills, NC
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service rep
Friendly fast service
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 02/07/2020

Thank you for the review. We hope to deliver a 5 star visit at you next appointment! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great weekend!

Kenneth M.
Powells Point, NC
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/03/2020 Category: Service
AAA+++
Great service, friendly staff.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 02/03/2020

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

Hobbsville, NC
02/02/2020 Category: Service
quick
quick
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 02/03/2020

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business!

Elizabeth City, NC
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic facility
The whole facility treats you like family. Been coming here for almost 9 years and it just keeps getting better.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 01/31/2020

Thanks for the great review and comments. We appreciate your business and hope you have a great weekend!

Craig M.
Shiloh, NC
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Local Hyundai Dealership Great for a small town
Professional Service. Very Nice folks to deal with.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 01/28/2020

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope you have great week!