Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City

11/06/2020 Category: Service
Nice
Very good service.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 11/10/2020

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business. Hope you have a great week!

2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Okay
It was a great place to buy a auto.

10/23/2020 Category: Service
2013 Hyundai Tucson G.
To me it was like beings with friends and family.Just purchase a car. Happy with my Tucson.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week. Thank you in advance for taking the time to rescore your review!

Southern Shores, NC
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Professional
Everyone is friendly and polite and helpful. Definitely a step above other dealerships.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business and hope you have a great weekend!

09/23/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful
service was done in a timely manner.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 09/23/2020

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

Susan B.
Colerain, NC
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Expensive
When a part cost 12 and they charge you 368.00 for a 1 job . It’s a rip off . But come back and see us . I could of taken it to rabbits place and he would of done it for a case of beer .
Heck could of got a homeless man to do so he at least get a hotel and some food for a few weeks . My mortgage payment ain’t even that much 323.00 is what I pay .
My car payment is only 147.00 .
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you for your feedback. We understand your concerns. Unfortunately some small parts do take time to install. There is extended coverage for this part but the extension expired at 100,000 miles. We do appreciate your business and hope you have good week.

SD
Samecia D.
09/13/2020 Category: Service
Happy Customer
Always satisfied with service
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 09/14/2020

Thanks for the great review. Hope you have a great week!!

GG
Gladys G.
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Hospitality and service
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 09/14/2020

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business. Hope you have a great week!

Sean S.
2018 Hyundai Accent
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Reliable Service
Hyundai is fast and efficient when it comes to maintenance and repairs on my cars. Personnel are very easy to talk to and have positive vibes. There’s also a nice waiting room with snacks (at your expense) if you’re sticking around while your car is being worked On.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 09/10/2020

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business. Hope you have a great weekend!

Kitty Hawk, NC
09/05/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Fast and excellent service.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 09/08/2020

GO
Gwendolyn O.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Mechanical
The mechanics services the vehicle in a very timely manner.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 09/03/2020

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business and hope you have a great weekend.

08/30/2020 Category: Service
Nice and friendly staff.
The staff is very nice and friendly the service was good.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 08/31/2020

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

2020 Hyundai Sonata
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Friendly Service/ Clean Facility
It was a pleasure taking my car for service. The service writer was amazing and gave me great recommendations regarding my Sonata. The dealership was clean and following all precautions for Covid-19 which made me feel safe while waiting for my vehicle to be serviced.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 08/28/2020

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business! We are so lucky to have such great customers and employees!! Hope you have a great weekend!

JJ
Joshua J.
Edenton, NC
08/10/2020 Category: Service
Nice people
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 08/11/2020

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate you business!

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Best Dealership Ever!!
Danielle was awesome!!
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 08/08/2020

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope you a great weekend!

Monica C.
Tyner, NC
08/03/2020 Category: Service
Happy & Quick Service
I was happy with the online services.....booked my appointment the night before...easy. Technicians did exactly what I asked for in a timely manner. I will be returning soon for mor scheduled maintenance. Thank you
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 08/03/2020

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business! Hope you have a great week. Stay safe!