Overall Rating 1.71429/5rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429

LP
Larry P.
Grandy, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent courteous customer service
They are always welcoming, helpful, efficient, and thorough in their approach to providing service.

CR
Clarence R.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Well qualified technicians and and a very knowledgeable and friendly staff.
I am very satisified with the quality of work done by very qualified technicians. The staff in the front office is very knowledgeable, professional, and friendly, I am more than satisified with the service I receive.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 07/14/2019

Thanks for the great review and comments! We appreciate your business!!

Rod C.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Good quality but the cost
Good quality but no cost estimate ahead of repairs.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 07/14/2019

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business.

Charles B.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
Great Experience
I took my Veloster into the body shop for some damage repair from a storm that passed through our area. The body shop did a great job with the repairs and worked with the Service Department to take care of a recall while the car was there, while I was out of town. Staff kept me updated during the process and had my ready car when I returned.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 07/12/2019

Thanks for the great review We appreciate your business and hope you have a great weekend.

Moyock, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Newly remodeled. Looks nice.
Service was not the best, but I hate to complain about it. New faces and new procedures...
I guess us older customers need to get use to it.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 07/11/2019

Sorry to hear your visit did not go well. We don't have any oil change coupons available at our store, so I'm not sure what they would have been referring too. We have 15 other stores and we do honor their coupons if there is one available that you find on line. We will get a oil change reminder mailed out for you.  If I can help with anything on this visit or future visits please let me know. I can be reached at 252-331-7119 Amy Parker. Thank you.

CK
Chris K.
Camden, NC
07/07/2019 Category: Service
The service advisor Meghan was excellent answered all my questions.
The service from this Advisor was why I would come back, service is all about people, and she delivered in every aspect of her job, and I know from experience as a service advisor its not a easy job, she was 5 star.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for the great review and comments. We appreciate your business!

07/07/2019 Category: Service
Good Job In Sales and Service
I am very pleased with the quality of service I receive when working with a few individuals in the company. There are others in management which seem to create a more frustrating experience, but the sales and service people give it their best attitude and commitment to the job. If it weren’t for the friendly, professional demeanors of the sales agents, I would not return for service.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

Chad W.
07/06/2019
Tire wear
New Santa fe 14000 tires ruined from bad alignment..Megan went to bat for me and Hyundai stepped up for the new tires and alignment..Thanks Hall

SO
Susan O.
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Costly
Feb 1 I had six bulbs replaced cost over 200 yet again July 3 had to get more bulbs replaced .
But yet they wasn’t sure if the same bulbs were replaced .
Just to costly to replace bulbs threw Hall .
Maintenance is to costly to keep going and each time there’s more things wrong .
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business. Sorry to hear about the bulb concerns. You do have a rewards program with us where you earn 5% back for everything you spend here. So hopefully that can help with some future repairs.  Hope you have a great week.

John T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Always have had excellent service at this dealership.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 07/02/2019

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business! Hope you have a safe and happy holiday!

PB
Penny B.
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Service outstanding
Customer service is awesome. They treat you like family. Best decision I made going to Hall.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 07/02/2019

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business. Hope you have a Happy and safe holiday!

2019 Hyundai Accent
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Woman that takes pictures of the car
I bought my Hyundai brand new off the lot from ford/ Hyundai. My first complaint is it’s always over an hour just for an oil change. My second complaint is the woman who takes the pictures of your car before going into service was rude and inconsiderate and because of her actions I won’t be returning for any of my services done to the car. Lastly I asked about getting a basic detail done and asked if it’s free of discounted from buying my car new from them and I was told the wash is free but it’s 29.99 for the vacuum and it could take up to two hours plus at least 45minutes for the oil change so I opted out instead of waiting 3 hours at Hyundai on my day off.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 07/02/2019

I'm sorry to hear your visit did not go well. We strive to make sure every customer is happy when leaving us. I'm sorry that we failed to deliver that. If I can help with anything related to this visit or future visits, please call me, Amy Parker at 252-331-7119. Thank you for your feedback and we do appreciate your business.

Moyock, NC
06/29/2019 Category: Service
brakes
i was originally going to get front and back brakes but I had decided to get only front for right now and the mechanic mis read the paper work and he did both. Hyundai gave me my back brakes for free. I have been going there since I got my car and they have always treated me really good.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 06/29/2019

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business! Sorry about the confusion with the brakes, but glad we could get it taken care of for you. Hope you have a great weekend!

PB
Peggy B.
Tyner, NC
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Megan was great to work with as always, very pleasant. She made sure I had a rental car during my repair.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 06/29/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business. Have a great weekend!

06/26/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic facility
Caring people who really care about your service needs
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 06/27/2019

Thanks for the great review! I'm happy to hear you were taken care of on your visit. We appreciate your business. Hope you have a great week!

LT
Lucy T.
06/25/2019 Category: Service
I was too trusting
To whom this may concern:
When I first bought a new HYUNDAI Elantra from Hall HYUNDAI, I was pleased, but after trading this car for the Santa Fe, this trade left me TOP HEAVY meaning I owed more for the Santa Fe that it was worth because I traded my HYUNDAI Elantra for it. I had worked with the same salesman, John Sig, on both transactions and was not aware that by trading the Elantra at that time would cause any new car to become top heavy. And this salesman John Sig did not make me aware of this fact until months later when I mentioned that I might be interested in trading the HYUNDAI Santa Fe and then John Sig informs me that there are too many miles on the Santa Fe AND that the amount that I owe on it is TOP HEAVY. I owe more on it than it is worth over $10,000. So NO, I would not and WILL NOT recommend this dealership to any of my friends and family - of whom there are many. I believe that I was taken advantage of by John Sig and the Hall HYUNDAI dealership and neither of them have made any effort to make this situation right or to make me whole as I was when I initially went to Hall HYUNDAI. I put my trust in John Sig and Hall HYUNDAI and was taken advantage of.

Sincerely,

L.A. Turner
June 25, 2019
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business. Hope you have a great week!

AP
Andree P.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Steering safety recall
The staff and mechanics are always friendly. Thank you to the mechanic who did the job, wife is now happy.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business! Have a great week!

PL
Patsy Dawn L.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful
Thanks for great service as always!🎉
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 06/24/2019

Thanks for the great review as always!! We appreciate it very much!!

ED
Edward D.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Care
I needed a tire that was not in stock and they ordered it and had it next day and completed my inspection. Fast, friendly, and clean care of car. Go see Megan Craft for the best customer service and a friendly smile! She is a real customer service expert.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 06/17/2019

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business! Hope you have a great week!

IM
Ismael M.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Great
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 06/17/2019

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business!