Edenton, NC
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Customer Satisfaction
The Service Department Staff made the most recent repair to my vehicle a positive experience. Initial diagnostic visit took a minimal amount of time, identified problem and part that would be needed. In addition, an explanation on its purpose and relationship to the “problem” was provided. Part had to be ordered and arrived as promised. Work was completed in a timely manner. Waiting area is a comfortable and clean. The Service Representatives were friendly, responsive, well organized and great communication skills. You get the sense from the start that while their job is Service Representatives, their first priority is Customer Care and Service.

South Mills, NC
07/19/2021 Category: Service
Very professional staff
We took our car in for one thing and the service department couldn’t find anything wrong. Two days later we had to take it back in and they resolved the problem .

Creswell, NC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/17/2021 Category: Service
It’s Routine
A professional, courteous and polite staff meet all industry minimum standards. Just what you’d expect from any reputable dealer.

GO

Nags Head, NC
2021 Hyundai Tucson
07/11/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Tucson Repair
We were experiencing noise coming from under the hood on our 2021 Hyundai Tucson. We were hesitant to drive the vehicle, so we called Hyundai Roadside Assistance. They came to our house in Nags Head and picked up our Tucson and towed it to Hall Hyundai in Elizabeth City on a Friday morning.
The tow truck driver told us that it sounded like a problem with the water pump. Hall Hyundai service department called after they received the vehicle and couldn’t find anything at first look, but after I relayed the information the tow truck driver had given me they checked the water pump and found that the belt was twisted, apparently incorrectly installed at the factory during manufacturing. It was causing the water pump to scrape against the serpentine belt. They replaced both of the damaged belts that same day and that corrected the problem. Hall Hyundai went above and beyond, and were nice enough to return our Tucson to us in Nags Head the following Monday. We really appreciated the excellent service they provided us. We would highly recommend their service department.

GO
Gerard O.
Manteo, NC
2020 Hyundai Kona
06/24/2021 Category: Service
Favorite auto dealer
Always friendly with quick service, especially important since I travel over 75 miles for my service appointment and have to wait for it.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 06/28/2021

Thanks for the great review and comments!! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

Bonnie B.
Currituck, NC
06/18/2021 Category: Service
One of the best cars I've owned.
One of best dealers I've worked with.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 06/28/2021

Thanks for the great review and comments! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

Plymouth, NC
2021 Hyundai Sonata
06/11/2021 Category: Service
The employees are exceptionally nice and helpful.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 06/28/2021

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

AW
April W.
Chesapeake, VA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/03/2021 Category: Service
Awesome service
Everyone is awesome. Great service.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 06/10/2021

Mary L.
Moyock, NC
2021 Hyundai Accent
05/28/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
Time taken to ensure that the customer' needs are met.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 06/01/2021

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!

Kitty Hawk, NC
2021 Hyundai Palisade
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Middle of the road service. No effort or care showed up.
For simple service the effort and care were very low.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 06/01/2021

I am sorry to see that we did not deliver a 5 star visit. We strive to make sure every customer has a good experience with us and I apologize that we failed. We appreciate your business and would like to see what we can do to help. Our general manager, David Shope has been trying to reach you. I can be reached at 252-331-7119 also.

Edenton, NC
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Room for improvement
The service has improved, but still ha sa long ways to go.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 05/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. We appreciate your business and will try to limit your repair visits in the future if possible. Hope you have and safe and happy Memorial Day!

AH

Lucy M.
Elizabeth City, NC
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Rescore
I came back to rescore the survey because the concern and the approach that I received was very positive. So much so that it made an impact on how I feel about the service center.

04/30/2021 Category: Service
Maintenance
Salespeople are very friendly. I highly recommend Lindale he is very polite, friendly person. Service department Ms. Danielle is a very good listener and truly tries to accommodate your needs. Pricing for maintenance needs some work, highly overpriced for Routine oil change, tire rotation and inspections.
AMY S P. from Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City responded on 05/03/2021

I am sorry to see that we did not deliver a 5 star visit. I have left you a voicemail and would like to talk to you and see what I can do to help!! We appreciate your business and would like to earn it back. I can be reached at 252-331-7119. Thank you and i look forward to talking with you.