Overall Rating 4.7333318/5Overall Rating 4.7333318/5Overall Rating 4.7333318/5Overall Rating 4.7333318/5rating 4.7333318
Overall Rating 2.31111/5Overall Rating 2.31111/5rating 2.31111rating 2.31111rating 2.31111

White House, TN
02/18/2019 Category: Service
The service advisor is very friendly and goes above and beyond. The waiting area is super clean and the people are friendly. The service tech did not check fluid levels and tire psi on my vehicle even though I asked for this to be done. One tire was 18psi below the others. Other then that the service was good.

AL

2015 Hyundai Veloster

Michael D.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
People seem to care.
Great customer service. Friendly and helpful.

Alvin M.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Recall/Maintenance
The time it took to change the oil and remedy two recalls was less than expected.

Hermitage, TN
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Poor communication
Communication to customer was lacking
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for your review. I apologize that my department did not update you along the way while your vehicle was with us. I will be looking into this and should be in contact with you soon.

Johnnie K.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
So Friendly
Start to finish it only took about 30 minutes. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Could not ask for anything more.

Richard M.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Always enjoy getting my car serviced and meeting the friendly people who work at Hallmark Hyundai
i will always use Hallmark Hyundai for all my car needs

02/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Fast and quick service!

Daniel M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Daniel great
Everybody did a great job

Drenda M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/08/2019 Category: Service
you got the job done pronto
good job

Cottontown, TN
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service.
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us an awesome review! We make it our priority to provide fast and friendly 5-star service, and we are glad that our efforts reflected that! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your car in the future!

Reston, VA
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Extremely friendly and helpful. Very effcient and fast help. Everyone is so nice and sincerely interested in helping you. I am impressed all the way around. Front desk lady and coffee lady were who I had contact with...both excellent. And great coffee!
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a kind review! We make it our priority to provide fast and friendly 5-star service, and we are glad we exceeded your expectations! We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your car in the future! Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns!

BK
Betty K.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/03/2019 Category: Service
They did a great job of checking my in a short time.
Betty K.
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great review! Glad we were able to get your car serviced in a timely manner! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your car in the future! Thanks again!

TC
Ted C.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Dealership
Took my new Sonata in to have the remote start Blue Linked to my car for remote start from my
I-Phone. There was a problem in getting it to work. Don, Hyundai sales associate, worked on getting this set up. It still would not work, so Don called the appropriate BlueLink people at Hyundai. They said that the system in my new car needed to be reset. Don reset the unit in my
new car and tested the system and then did the remote start set up. The remote start, after the
reset, worked fine. While on the phone with Hyundai, they told Don(Hallmark sales associate) that there was an ECM program update on my new car. Don immediately set up an appointment, with the Hallmark service dept, to have this done that same day. My new car was in & out of the service dept. in less than 30 minutes. I want to thank Don for his help. He is a credit to Hallmark, and always goes out of his way to make sure that the customer is satisfied. I also want to thank Hallmark sales associate Sean for his part in this matter. This is typical of Hallmark Hyundai’s
above and beyond service. I highly recommend Hallmark to anyone wanting to by a new car.
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an awesome review for the service and sales departments! We are glad we were able to provide you with excellent service and assistants for your car! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your car in the future! Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns! Thanks again!

LH
Lawrence H.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Great service and value..
Had personal attention and they were very friendly. Hallmark has always provided my family the best service and value...in both cars and service. Bought 4 cars from Hallmark...
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for such a kind review! We are glad we have been able to take care of you and your family's cars over the years, and we look forward to taking care of them in the future!

NS
N S.
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Comfortable waiting area, friendly staff
Friendly staff, reasonable price.
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us an awesome review! We make it our priority to provide friendly and comfortable environment! We are glad it reflected! We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your car in the future!

Janice D.
Greenbrier, TN
01/29/2019 Category: Service
great job
I always take my hyundai to Hallmark. They always listen to what you have to say. Very professional
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you for your kind review and continuous business! We are glad we have been able to provide you with 5-star service! Thanks again, and we look forward to servicing your car in the future!

2016 Hyundai Accent
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Experience
Great service Dept. and great customer service
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you for leaving us a great review! We are glad you like our service department! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your car in the future!

KJ
Keith J.
2003 Hyundai Sonata
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Great coffee
Great coffee, friendly staff, excellent service. Add to that a healthy dose of HG Tv and comfy seats and the hours go by fairly painlessly.....
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us an awesome review! We do our best to provide friendly service and a comfortable waiting area, and we are glad you feel as though our efforts have reflected that! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your car in the future!