Overall Rating 4.7142833/5Overall Rating 4.7142833/5Overall Rating 4.7142833/5Overall Rating 4.7142833/5rating 4.7142833
Overall Rating 2.2619/5Overall Rating 2.2619/5rating 2.2619rating 2.2619rating 2.2619

EB
Eugene B.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Service!
Very satisfied with this dealership!

HW
Holle W.
White House, TN
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer service lobby staff are wonderful. Appts are convenient to make by phone and by internet.
I request complete service available on Saturdays.

SD
Shirley D.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Not really where i would buy again
service leaves a lot to be desired.
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Hi Shirley. I had a chance to review your recent service with us and can see that your Blind Spot Detection is inoperative and that our first repair did not resolve your concern. I apologize for this as I know it can be inconvenient to have to return for a second repair. It appears that the second part we ordered for your vehicle has arrived for install. I will have my appointment coordinator reach out to you so we can get your vehicle back in her and in proper working order. Thank you so much for your feedback and patience, we hope we can earn your trust back. See you soon :)

RP
Ray P.
2008 Hyundai Accent
12/12/2018 Category: Service
No free estimates
Be wary of having your vehicle 'looked at'. There is a labor charge that may or may not be disclosed up front. I felt duped into having repair work completed because of said practice.
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Ray I'm sorry you feel this way about our estimate process. Our service writers inform our customers that we typically have an estimate to diagnose vehicle concerns. The diagnosis fee may vary depending on the severity of what we are diagnosing but a fee is applied non the less. However, in most cases we can apply that fee towards a repair if one is approved by the customer. This is standard process at our dealer and most others as well. I will work with my staff to make sure that we are continuing to be clear about this upfront to avoid any miscommunication in the future.

YJ
Yvonne J.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Convenient, great service, work done in a timely manner. Nice waiting room with drinks and snacks.

TT
Tony T.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Thanks
Great service. Always quick and courteous

James C.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is always friendly
They were able to get me in and out on a timely manner for oil change.

Anna B.
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!
Very friendly and kind employees! Will do their best to ensure while you are waiting for service to be done, that you are comfortable and happy in the waiting area.

Joyce G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Went in for an oil change. Car taken immediately, serviced and returned in about 30 minutes.

Marcia C.
Hermitage, TN
Sixty thousand
My 60,000 mile check up went well. It took 3.5 hours.

Tammy S.
Goodlettsville, TN
2012 Hyundai Azera
ANOTHER GREAT SERVICE
Also always, great service and quickly completed. Thank you!

BD
Brittney D.
Greenbrier, TN
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Service Advisor Taylor Cox
I own a ‘15 Hyundai Sonata Sport and have enjoyed the sporty feel and great gas mileage, as I drive 70+ miles round trip everyday for work. As I’m quickly approaching 36k miles on my car, I wanted to have it thoroughly checked out before any warranty ran out. I reached out to Taylor and he was awesome. He set up an appt that was convenient for me and upon arrival, he quickly got his team started on the job. I had an oil change, tire rotation, inspection and a couple of recalls fixed. He set a realistic expectation of when the car would be complete, updated me throughout the process, and made appropriate recommendations. He underpromised, yet overdelivered. He is an asset to your company and as long as I own a Hyundai, I will be sure to reach out and get Taylor’s asssistance anytime I need something. Keep up the great work!

MO
Marcie O.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
My experience for service this time was great! Friendly and relaxed was the atmosphere. I appreciate the Saturday service with the no hassle attitude. Great job!

12/04/2018 Category: Service
Typical everyday service experience
Wish they offered to wash and vacuum your vehicle like other Hyundai dealers do. Good luck finding a parking spot.

TJ
Ted J.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Best Car Care Service
Have been taking my Hyundai vehicles to Hallmark since 2009. Hallmark has a great friendly
staff. One can always expect Hyundai to take 100% excellent care of your vehicle. With Hallmark,
service above and beyond is the norm.

JZ
Joseph Z.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
Service !
Good service, friendly people !
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! We look forward to taking car of your car in the future!

Cottontown, TN
Recent Hyundai Service
Akjia made sure all my concerns on my car were taken care of. She is a very good service advisor. The service department
made sure all items of service were taken care of.
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

We love Akjia, and we are glad we were able to get your car taken care of! Thank you for the 5-star review, and we look forward to servicing your car in the future!

PB
Patricia B.
Goodlettsville, TN
11/28/2018 Category: Service
EXCELLENT!
I have a 2018 Elantra that I bought in February of this year. From the sale to now, I can't say enough nice things about John Honeycutt and Taylor Cox. I received an excellent deal on the car and actually reduced my payments from the KIA I traded in. But my experience with your folks at the dealership has made all the difference in the world. John has spent so much time with me explaining all the features and has been there whenever I've had questions. He goes above and beyond to make my experience with Hallmark outstanding. Last week, a wheel was stolen off my car. I had the car towed to Hallmark where Taylor Cox helped me and my insurance company get the replacement underway. I knew I didn't have to be concerned, I picked it up on Friday and everything was perfect. And of course, John was right there making sure that everything went well. I have recommended Hallmark Hyundai to everyone and have heard good things in return. As it turns out many of my friends have already bought cars there. It's worth knowing that the attorney I work for bought a Genesis from another dealership and has not gotten anywhere near the wonderful customer service I've received from Hallmark.
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you for leaving us an awesome review! So sorry about your wheel, and we are happy we were able to get it taken care of worry free! Thank you for recommending us to your friends and family! We look forward to servicing your car in the future!

KK
Kenneth K.
Greenbrier, TN
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Great experience, very quick in and out.
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! We make it our priority to provide 5-star service, and we are glad your experience reflected that! Thanks again!

DJ
Deborah J.
Cottontown, TN
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Very personable service!
Very personable service and the sales team always greet me. I have purchased 3 Hyundai's from Hallmark and my salesman, Marcello is always caring and friendly. Great dealership!!
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for your continuous business and great review! We are glad you love your Hyundai Sonata and look forward to servicing it in the future. Thanks again!