Overall Rating 4.725/5Overall Rating 4.725/5Overall Rating 4.725/5Overall Rating 4.725/5rating 4.725
Overall Rating 2.225/5Overall Rating 2.225/5rating 2.225rating 2.225rating 2.225

Martha H.
Hermitage, TN
08/20/2018 Category: Service
tuscan
The service was good an the wait comfortable

Candy M.
Madison, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Courteous
Every person I have dealt with over the past 4 years has been polite, courteous, respectful, and helpful. Oil changes are quick and done in reasonable amount if time...great crew!

Antioch, TN

White House, TN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Terrible Customer Service from Service Advisor
Initial phone call to the service department on a Saturday afternoon resulted in being on hold for the entire 20 minute drive to the dealership. The battery in my 2018 Santa Fe with 8,000 miles had NO power, luckily it started one more time in order for me to drive to the dealership. The service advisor that answered my call at 1:54 pm that Saturday was politely adamant that I would have to wait until Monday when the Service Dept reopened and repeated even that after I explained the urgency with my vehicle. Upon arrival at the dealership, I was STILL on hold as the advisor had placed me when I asked for the General Manager 20 minutes earlier. Fortunately, although the GM was unavailable, Edith Thompson took control of the situation and after maybe 20 minutes I was back on the road in a lot rental for the weekend. I expected the Service Manager to be aware of the TERRIBLE customer service his employee had offered me that weekend when I picked my vehicle up on Monday however, he was clueless. Obviously, the GM, Ken did NOT do as promised when I was leaving his dealership on Saturday afternoon; he said the "situation would be taken care of". I will NOT return to the dealership unless it is a warranty situation as a battery that needed replacing after a measly 8,000 miles on a brand new car. Edith Thompson is to be commended but no one else.
Stacy S., DPSM from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey.
A manager will be contacting you shortly.

CT
Cindy T.
Old Hickory, TN
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Needed a quick oil change and was in and out in less than an hour, even without an appointment! Everyone was extremely nice and courteous. I had a drink offered and a snack if wanted. Tried to use my phone but power was low and the charger lines they had there for an iPhone did not work.

DA

White House, TN
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Recommended
Clean, friendly, & service was performed as expected but bored while waiting. Needs something to entertain customers more then just a t.v. ( especially if you have kids)

08/10/2018 Category: Service
Customer
Great service.

Derek P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/10/2018 Category: Service
5 Stars
Great service and attention to detail.

Old Hickory, TN
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Consistently good experience
Really appreciate the professionals here at Hallmark Hyundai. They're respectable and knowledgeable.

RJ
Robert J.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Be sure to ask...
If you’re not looking to spend a significant amount of time for an oil change, be sure to ask how long it will be. I made the mistake of thinking it would be done in under an hour and was there for 1.5. I was not told up front how long it would be and I had to go up and ask for status after an hour had passed. My fault for not asking, but frustrating none the less.
NICHOLAS T., Service Manager from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

We appreciate your feedback. I apologize about the wait time you experienced at your recent service visit. I would like to reach out to you to discuss this soon. Thank you again for your comments.

Nicholas Taylor
615-431-4818
nick.taylor@hallmarkautogroup.com

John M.
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Excessive charge
See previous statement
Stacy S., DPSM from Hallmark Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey. A manager will reach out to you shortly.

KT
Kori T.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Everyone in the service department was cheerful and welcoming. My o change was completed in a timely manner. Excellent experience!

VT
Van T.
3000 mile service
Friendly and speedy service.

Cottontown, TN
Service Advice
Shawn Carver was an excellent Service Advisor,he personally told me my battery was getting low on charge.He also said to be
told me to be careful what I purchase for my battery because it was not the normal battery. I hope Hallmark keeps Shawn.

JZ
Joseph Z.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Great service !
Good people, good service. Always use dealer for service on my vehicles.

RP
Robert P.
Cross Plains, TN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Fast and efficient.
Great people and service as usual.

LH
Linda H.
Hermitage, TN
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Customer service in the maintenance department
This was the first time I use Hallmark Hyundai for my carmax 2015 Sonata. Was beyond pleased with everyone I came in contact with their in the service department and on the phone. Knowing I had a dr appt early morning, they even stayed so that I could get my car back the same day. In addition to replacing my Very Expensive battery they also took care of two recalls that I was not aware of.