Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Thomas S.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said, this business is very helpful.
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 05/19/2018

Thankyou Thomas, we appreciate your patience with you part order. if you need us for anything please give a call :D

352.437.1999

Not only do we service cars and trucks, we also maintain and service buggies, tractors, ATVs, and lawn equipment!

DAVID S.
Dodge Journey
05/16/2018
Battery
The battery went bad on my 2012 Dodge Journey. I call and Anthony was able to fit me in at the time I wanted. Upon arrival Anthony greeted me by name and processed my vehicle immediately and my vehicle went in for repair at the time the appointment was set for. The service tech test and found that the battery was bad. They replaced it at a very fair price . Anthony is a great representative for Halo, very friendly and competent. Highly reccomend for all services.
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 05/19/2018

As always David we appreciate your business, and we will make sure to maintain our level of customer service! If you ever need anything, you know who to call :D

LG
Linda G.
Homosassa, FL
Dodge Durango
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Linda said the overall experience was good. The front desk employee was very personable but it could have taken less time.
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 05/19/2018

Linda :D we are working on the process and speeding it up, we appreciate the feedback and will make sure at your next apt we take good care of you on the price due to this experience.

DAVID S.
05/14/2018
Brake Repair
Once again when I had a problem Halo was right there to take care of it even though I did not have an appointment. They also only charged me for the brake line hose. Halo has again gone above and beyond what Is called for. I highly recommend them to all for their service.
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 05/19/2018

Thankyou David for your positive review, we appreciate having you as a customer. Any time you need anything we will make sure you have the best price and quickest wait possible.

Socorro S.
Dade City, FL
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Socorro's wife. She said Donna is very nice. The service was quick and excellent.
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 05/19/2018

Thankyou! we love to hear from our customers! Give us a call to set up your next apt

NS
Nelson S.
Hudson, FL
Audi TT
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Nelson said that the staff are always polite. They provide good customer service and great work, which he is grateful for.
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 05/19/2018

Nelson, we apprecaite the oportunity to maintain your Audi! if you need us for anything please do not hesitate to ask, we are here to assist you with any of your vehicle needs.

Jonney H.
Florida
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Jonney said they promised the work to be done in 1 day and it took 4 days but the repair was completed.
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 05/19/2018

JONNEY, thankyou for your review. we are trying to address this issue with hiring more mechanics to assist in repairs. we appreciate the feed back and are working to correct it.

Anonymous avatar
05/06/2018
HALO is where I bought my truck and I have never taken it anywhere else to have it maintained. They have the complete history of the truck and notify me of all scheduled maintenance that is needed. I appreciate that they are thorough when they do the work and my truck comes back super clean and running great.👍🏻
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 05/07/2018

Ayee Kevin this review was awesome! thankyou for appreciating our service as we appreciate your business! Next we put some flares on her and a cold air intake and she will be breathing deep. Have a great week!

AC
ANGELA C.
Nissan Rogue
Repair tire
These guys here are all great. They always take great care of me.Anothy is the new service manager and he is awesome. I came here at the last minute to get a nail taken out of tire and plugged. I was done right away. I know that I get honest service here.
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 05/07/2018

Thankyou Angela! these responses keep our positive attitute going, we will be here for any of your vehicle needs!

KEVIN B.
Homosassa, FL
05/05/2018
Another great experience with Anthony and AJ...these guys are experienced in maintaining the type of vehicle I have and I have complete trust in them..I'd recommend them highly to anyone..I look forward to a long relationship with HaloAutoSports!
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 05/05/2018

We love the Reviews! Thank-you for being such a valuable customer, any time you need us we will be here to assist you. When you are here you are family!

AC
Angela C.
Tire repair
These guys here are my favorite.. they always get my service in quickly. And they are so friendly here .i came in here at last minute and they took me
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 05/05/2018

Thankyou so much, we love to help in the pinch. Have a beautiful weekend

RD
Robert D.
Floral City, FL
05/04/2018
Made a point of coming back to Halo Auto to have my oil change. Anthony was very friendly and helpful. Bringing my wives van for an oil change.
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 05/04/2018

Robert thankyou so much for spending the time with us today! it was a pleasure getting to know you and your vehicle. We look forward to servicing the Caravan in the future. Welcome to the HALO family.

GC
GERALD C.
Odessa, FL
05/04/2018
Anthony along with all staff were very polite & professional.
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 05/04/2018

Thankyou Mr. Cash! It is always a pleasure taking care of your JEEP, if you ever need any accessories give either myself or Jimmy a call.

CHARLES B.
Nissan Rogue
04/30/2018
Great people great service
Friendly people coupled with great service
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 05/02/2018

Thankyou Charles for the kind words, if you need us for anything please feel free to give us a call or drop on by!

Ciro C.
Florida
Cadillac SRX
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Ciro said Anthony does a great job and he does everything he needs.
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 04/26/2018

Ciro! always good to see you!

Jeffrey H.
Floral City, FL
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Jeffrey said the staff at the business are friendly and they're great at providing vehicle services.
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 04/26/2018

Thankyou Jeff for the great review, we will be here to assist your vehicle needs when you need us

Anonymous avatar
Tampa, FL
04/23/2018
Oil Change, Tire Rotation and wash
It should NOT take 3 hours to rotate tires, change oil and wash vehicle....Yet this is what it took, while I waited.....
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 05/02/2018

Anonymous, We sincerely appologize for the long wait, the massive tires on your vehicle do take a little longer but should never have taken that long. It is also a hand wash, this is another reason the service takes a bit longer. To look past any excuses I can make, we are sorry for taking up your time. Let us make it up to you on your next visit! We would love to change your review!

AL
Alex L.
04/23/2018
They always help you
Anthony at halo is awesome he will help u with whatever problem you are having and all the mechanics. I haven't had one problem since I been there and phill is an awesome detailer he will make ur car shine
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 04/23/2018

THANKYOU ALEX FOR YOUR REVIEW! it's always a pleasure taking care your vehicle! come see us for the fuel service soon!

ALLEN M.
Honda Fit
04/22/2018
great
The most accommodating and pleasant experience of its kind Thank you
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 04/23/2018

WONDERFUL! Thankyou for your review, we greatly appreciate the feedback to keep us moving forward through our week.

RO
RYAN O.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
04/21/2018
Quick nice service
Halo is quick with the services, the shop is clean and nice if you have to wait and the people are nice and friendly.
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 04/21/2018

Ryan we appreciate your service to the community, and we will do everything we can to assist your f250s needs.