Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

AH
Alfred H.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Alfred said the employees were able to repair his vehicle. They provided great service. He was satisfied with his service.

MA
Mikael A.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Mikael said it took a little while to get everything going.
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 07/12/2018

We apologize for the delay in programing. We are well versed in this system now, and the process will be much smoother in the future if any flashing campaigns become available. We always aim for the 5 star rating, and will continue to improve to meet your needs. Thankyou again for being our customer.

352.437.1999

Not only do we service cars and trucks, we also maintain and service buggies, tractors, ATVs, and lawn equipment!

V
Valued Customer
Chevrolet Uplander
07/10/2018
Great service. This is the HALO that I am use to!
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 07/12/2018

THANKYOU SO MUCH! As it is always our pleasure servicing your families vehicles. We are glad to be of service!

Cindy C.
Florida
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Cindy said she ordered the parts on a Saturday and was told that they would be in by the end of the following week. She was told they get shipments in on Tuesday and Thursday, but when she didn't hear anything by Friday, she called them back. She was told the parts were not in yet. It took another week before they showed up. In addition, the technician was asking her what they were when he had an invoice and should have known what they were. She is already researching to find another facility to use because she was very disappointed. She doesn't care if she has to drive further, she wont go there again.
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 07/06/2018

WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE

06/23/2018
Check engine light.
Called and Halo got me in to diagnosis the problem. Car had vacuum leaks. The ordered the parts and had me back on the road asap. Car now runs great.
I would highly recommend them to all who need repair. Friendliest employees anywhere.
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 06/25/2018

As always David, it is a pleasure taking care of your vehicles needs. We appreciate your continued business, and this will reflect on repairs in the future :D have a great week, see you on your next oil change!

SR
Sheri R.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Sheri said the business provided good service.
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 06/26/2018

Thankyou Sheri for your positive review, mention this on a future repair and I will be honnored to assist you. Have a great week from all of us here at Halo!

Annette m.
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Annette said that she is a long time customer, she has never had an issue until this last visit when they neglected to wash and vacuum out her vehicle after service was completed.
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 06/26/2018

Thankyou again for still completing with a five star, If you have any free time this week drop on by and we will wash and vacuum out your vehicle. I remember earlier in the month there were a few days our wash guy was not here, but no excuses! this complimentary service should be preformed reguardless, expecially with one of our long time customers!

FZ
Freddie Z.
Nissan
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Freddie said he went into the business to get an alignment. They made it worse than when he had first come in.
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 06/26/2018

How is the Laurel?! you say the alignment is worse? you should give me a call, and we can try it out again. We appologize for the inconvience, as the lowered stance is a fun game we want to be apart of as well as lifting.

TA
Thomas A.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said the staff were nice, but a repair for the consignment machine they bought took a month. He was told by the repair staff that he was not the only customer they have.
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 06/26/2018

I appologize for the inconvience for the new buggie you purchased, I hope everything is running good for you! Repairs were based on part delivery not amount of customers, I appoligize again for this side of customer service. if you need us for anything please do not hesitate to call or ask for assistance.

SA
Sam A.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Sam said the business treated him pretty well. They got him in and out within a day.
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 06/21/2018

Thankyou Sam! From all of us here at Halo Autosports, we appreciate your business! if you ever need some assistance we will be here to meet your needs!

RP
Rosa P.
06/14/2018
My buying experience
I bought a car from Halo and with any used car, there are issues. Just want to say that Halo met my expectations of of taking care of customer satisfaction. from sales to service. Jerry (sales), and Anthony (service) especially, assured me everything would be alright. Thank you
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 06/15/2018

Thankyou Rosa for your review! we appreciate your business, and if you ever need me i'll be here to assist you. i think you may have accidently clicked 4 stars :D

JUAN R.
06/08/2018
Extended warranty ripoff!
I was contacted via email concerning routine maintenance check on my vehicle which I found to be perfect timing due to the issues I was having with the vehicle. When purchasing the vehicle I added the extended warranty which cost me over $2,000. Upon explaining the issues to the service tech I was told that I have to pay $100 for each diagnostic. After some back-and-forth all I was able to get accomplished was an oil change. I will be contacting the bank information pertaining to the extended warranty and canceling the service which I truly feel is unnecessary due to excessive fees just to look at the vehicle and tell me that the issue can be handled under the normal warranty from the manufacturer. Not happy at all with the service provided.
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 06/26/2018

If there is anyway to change this review... before your service apointment was completed i had the technician run codes and verify a solution to your check engine light. unfortunatly to pull the door panel apart we needed reasurance that you were going to be responsible for the deductible of which is $100, we greatly appreciate your business and are willing to work with you and assist you again in the future.

Jeff P.
05/30/2018
Jerry Verrios made it worthwhile to buy my second Halo Car in two years
I bought a Lincoln MKZ two years ago and it has been absolutely perfect in it's operation. I just bought another car here in May and it seems to be in just as good a shape barring a problem with the rug we discovered after removing the Matt to clean before leaving for Massachusetts for the summer. Hopefully when we return we can get it repaired by Halo. I'll revisit and comment then. The owners Steve and Heather made sure to introduce themselves and say hello. Both were very personable and friendly as well as grateful for the return business. If all works out I intend to continue to patronize this business. Barring a small misunderstanding about warranty transfers all went without a hitch.
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 05/30/2018

We will be here when you return! We wish you a safe journey, and appreciate your continued business from all of us here at HALO Autosports

MT
Michael T.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Michael said he had a great experience.
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 05/30/2018

THANKYOU MIKE!

We appreciate the positive review, if you need our assistance with any vehicle repairs please do not hesitate to call.

Thomas S.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said, this business is very helpful.
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 05/19/2018

Thankyou Thomas, we appreciate your patience with you part order. if you need us for anything please give a call :D

Dodge Journey
05/16/2018
Battery
The battery went bad on my 2012 Dodge Journey. I call and Anthony was able to fit me in at the time I wanted. Upon arrival Anthony greeted me by name and processed my vehicle immediately and my vehicle went in for repair at the time the appointment was set for. The service tech test and found that the battery was bad. They replaced it at a very fair price . Anthony is a great representative for Halo, very friendly and competent. Highly reccomend for all services.
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 05/19/2018

As always David we appreciate your business, and we will make sure to maintain our level of customer service! If you ever need anything, you know who to call :D

LG
Linda G.
Homosassa, FL
Dodge Durango
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Linda said the overall experience was good. The front desk employee was very personable but it could have taken less time.
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 05/19/2018

Linda :D we are working on the process and speeding it up, we appreciate the feedback and will make sure at your next apt we take good care of you on the price due to this experience.

05/14/2018
Brake Repair
Once again when I had a problem Halo was right there to take care of it even though I did not have an appointment. They also only charged me for the brake line hose. Halo has again gone above and beyond what Is called for. I highly recommend them to all for their service.
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 05/19/2018

Thankyou David for your positive review, we appreciate having you as a customer. Any time you need anything we will make sure you have the best price and quickest wait possible.

Socorro S.
Dade City, FL
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Socorro's wife. She said Donna is very nice. The service was quick and excellent.
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 05/19/2018

Thankyou! we love to hear from our customers! Give us a call to set up your next apt

NS
Nelson S.
Hudson, FL
Audi TT
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Nelson said that the staff are always polite. They provide good customer service and great work, which he is grateful for.
Anthony M., Service Administrator from Halo Autosports responded on 05/19/2018

Nelson, we apprecaite the oportunity to maintain your Audi! if you need us for anything please do not hesitate to ask, we are here to assist you with any of your vehicle needs.