Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5rating 4.8333333
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Mellissa S.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Mellissa said the business was very knowledgeable. She said they pin pointed the problem and fixed it.

BL
BRIAN L.
10/05/2018
I will be a fateful customer from now on
I had a great experience with national automotive. Kevin was kind and extremely helpful. I will be taking my business to national auto motive from now on I am a dedicated customer because of my recent experience with national automotive

Brian Lederman
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/10/2018

SG
Sharon G.
Mercedes-Benz E320
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Sharon said that she likes this business for service very much. She would absolutely recommend them for service.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for your business we really do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review our company.

DEBRA S.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
09/26/2018
Great Service/ Excellent Customer Service
We are so pleased to have found this place! Who would of thought the hassle of our car breaking down on Monday would get us here. Thankful we had AAA who recommended this place. That car was fixed the same day and we were so happy with the repairs and that the price was very fair that we took our second car in for Service the following day. Ben the shop manager was very knowledgeable and communicated with us often. We will definitely be back next time we need service.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review our company.

You can always find us on Facebook for information and specials.

RD
ROBERT D.
smart fortwo
09/25/2018
Smart Car Lighting Problem
Our 2009 Smart Car had a problem and the Driver's Side front turn signal was not working. We brought it in on Friday afternoon, and we talked with Kevin and when you have an electrical problem, sometimes it is like trying to find a needle in a hay stack. They found an external relay fault, fixed it, and we were on our way the following afternoon. Kudos to Kevin and the Mechanic!!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much!  I also take our customers opinion of our service very seriously!   I did notice you gave us 4 out 5 on your visit?   I would welcome any feedback you could give me how to earn a 5 out of 5 on your next visit.   Please feel free to contact me directly @ nasc@verizon.net should you have any input.

Thank you again for your business!

DF
DALE F.
Spring Hill, FL
09/22/2018
Friendly and efficient
They diagnosed my problem quickly and advised a solution.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/24/2018

You can always find us on Facebook for specials and info.

Marty P.
Florida
GMC Savana Cutaway
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Marty said they have good customer service.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/26/2018

Thank for your business Marty I appreciate you.  Oh and thank for taking the time out of your busy day to do the survey it means a lot to me and our company.

Harry

Cynthia W.
Toyota Camry Solara
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Cynthia said the staff were unbelievable. They sat down with her and explained the service. She stated she did not feel like she was being conned, they made her feel welcomed.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for your business we really appreciate it very much and for taking the time to review our company.

JAMES H.
09/18/2018
They were very good andexplane everything to me
Fixed the air
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company we do take all our customers opinions very seriously. Should you have any input for me on how we can earn a 5 star rating from you on your next visit please do not hesitate to contact me.
My direct email is nasc@verizon.net.
Again thank you for your business!

June A.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
June said that the service at this business was great. She would recommend them.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much we value any and all feedback.   Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to review our company.

You can always find us on Facebook for info and specials.

MARIE P.
09/15/2018
Service for my 2002 BMW
I am new to the area. I selected this business because of their AAA rating. The service was excellent, informative and supportive. I will be returning and certainly recommend them to everyone.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time out of your day to review our company.

Delia D.
Florida
Ford Expedition
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Delia said they were efficient, they finished the job on time.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company we take seriously any and all your opinions and input.

RENE S.
09/10/2018
Simon
I had great customer service and the mechanic was very helpful and explained things to me and answered all my questions.and had very timely service thank u
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.   You can always find us on Facebook for information and specials.

MA
MARGARET A.
09/05/2018
Kevin, Mgr. Is so very helpful and understanding to my problems 're. Repairs.
Honesty seems to be a specialty in this shop. I would recommend this shop to all.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.   You can always find us on Facebook for information and specials.

Jackie M.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Jackie said the employees took her in right away. They were quick and helpful.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  We also appreciate you taking the time to review our company your feed back!

Find us on Facebook for information and specials..

MARY L.
09/01/2018
Oil Change, etc.
I was happy with the work that was done. Wondering about one thing though. When I brought the car in, I noticed the oil gauge was 80% oil. When I left after all the work was done, I checked and it was still 80%. Usually it said after oil changed it was 100%.
Just wondering.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for your business we really appreciate it very much!   As for your maintenance gage that is at 80% we find them to be temperamental on occasion even after resetting them they don't go to 100%.   Please stop by any time and we will gladly reset it again free of charge and it will only take just a couple of minutes.
Again thank you for your business

RP
RAUL P.
Spring Hill, FL
Nissan Rogue
08/30/2018
Great customer service very professional and fast service
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.   You can always find specials and info on our Facebook page as well.

TT
TONY T.
Suzuki XL-7
08/30/2018
Kevin is very helpful
Kevin & Ben explained my problem with the front brakes & told me the wrong brake pads were put on the car & the rotors are at minimum & need replacement.
Well I got the brake job done.
Came home & looked up my previous brake job & it was done by the dealer, I was surprised.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   If there is ever anything we can do for you just let us know..

DA
Debra A.
Cadillac Fleetwood
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Debra said the staff is nice, very knowledgeable and they got the job done.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.  You can always find us on Facebook for information and specials.

Bill M.
Kia Sportage
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the employees were polite. They provided good service.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 08/23/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much! Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.