Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5rating 4.8333333
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

WH
WESLEY H.
Chrysler Pacifica
12/13/2018
Oil change on 2017 Pacifica
Great service great price. Although I did miss Kevin, Ben Brown was a pleasure to do business with. I will be back!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company...   We are all hoping the best for Kevin As of early this wee he was back in the hospital and to our knowledge they still don't know what is wrong with him.    We are blessed to have Ben he is truly one of the best and most capable employees we have ever had.

Thanks Again

EA
ELAINE A.
Volvo S40
12/11/2018
Couldn’t Be Better!
The staff at National Auto Service is the best....couldn’t be better!🤗
I would not be driving if not for these guys. I trust them to make sure that my older car is safe to drive and running well. A sincere thanks!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/13/2018

Thanks again for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thanks for taking the time to review us it means a lot to us and it very important to our family owned business to have good reviews.

Jesus B.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Jesus said he was charged over $100 for a filter.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/13/2018

I am sorry you feel you paid too much.  You state that we charged you $100 for an air filter...  That is totally out of context.  You have a 8 year old vehicle with 67,000 miles and had the original  air filter for the engine and the cabin air filter for the air you breath had green mold growing all over it.  In addition we did a semi synthetic oil change as well.  So in review you had an oil change, tire rotation and 2 filters installed all for a the price including tax of $103.00

I am sorry if you feel that was an un fair price.  We did tell you before we changed the filters about the cost and you and your wife agreed to it?   I have reviewed the costs involved with your repair and they are accurate. Additionally I called 3 local competitors they all exceeded the price you paid for the smae service.  I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you further.  Please stop by the shop any weekday morning and I would welcome the chance to discuss this further with you.

AA
Adam A.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Adam said the business did everything they were supposed to, efficiently.

Ryan C.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said that the place got him in and out quickly.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much!  Also thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review our company.

Jaguar X-TYPE
12/03/2018
Qualified Mechanics
Very pleased with the work that was done on my vehicle and will continue to return with any other issues that may arise. Thanks for a job well done!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for your business we really do appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company!

DAVID B.
Saturn VUE
11/27/2018
Made time
I stopped by mid afternoon and they was booked solid but made space for me to service my vehicle. It was my only free day am was going to have for a while and this was a new used suv that desperately needed a oil change. Thanks for the people that work here.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for your business we appreciate it.  Also thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our company.

TK
TODD K.
11/27/2018
Reasonable prices
Reasonable prices and they are worried about the condition of your vehicle and its safety
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it.   Also wanted to say is yes we are always concerned about any safety related issues and anything that would leave you stuck on the side of the road.  We are the AAA approved auto repair center in the area and doing that is just part of our every day routine.

Again thank you for your business

11/18/2018
The price is right and the place is close to where I live.
The staff were very helpful and they did a good job.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

TT
TONY T.
Suzuki XL-7
11/17/2018
Always excellant service
You guys are great,you found the problem & explained it to me.
I decided to trade it in for a newer car. Thanks
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very very much. Also thank you for taking the time to review our company we do value all customer feed back.

JULIE C.
Cadillac CTS
11/17/2018
Close to home and wonderful staff.
They were very thorough in inspecting my vehicle and gave me an estimate to do the work needed on my vehicle. I will be back definitely.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  We also appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to review our company as well...

Thanks again

President.

AO
Anna O.
Toyota Avalon
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Anna said the place saw to it that everything went smoothly, the service was good, everyone was polite and they did a good job.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company!

RY
RICHARD Y.
Saturn Outlook
11/16/2018
people are always helpfull
excellent service
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks for your business we do appreciate it verymuch.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

GS
GEOIRGE S.
11/14/2018
No service
Not enough service personnel to do the work.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/14/2018

Hi George my name is Harry Bergner I am the owner of the shop.  I'm sorry you felt like there was not enough staffing.    Honestly we have had everyone in the shop very ill with the flu and bad head colds several of us with fevers 102 + and have been a little short handed.   We are a small company and do not have people in reserve when someone is I'll.  Most of us are better now it was a trying time for all of us.  We have been at the location since 1997 and have run the same amount of employees and almost ever have this issue.  I would invite you back one more time I will do give you the oil change to give is another try.  Please feel free to contact me directly when your ready @  nasc@verizon.net

WH
WESLEY H.
Kia Soul
11/14/2018
Oil change on 2017 Kia
Facility is always clean and Kevin is always courteous. I thought that taking one and a half ( 1 1/2) hours for an oil change was a bit lengthy. The labor portion of the bill was approximately $10.00. Being charged $10.00 for 1 1/2 hours labor that means your shop rate is around $6.00 per hour, give or take a few cents. Might want to look onto that. I will continue to return as I do like the service and the personnel.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for all your feed back.   I personally read every response that we get and address any issues good or bad.    As for the long wait time we have all been very ill with some sort of bug thats going around and been short handed.   Regardless it should not have taken so long I do apologize for that and will look into it.  As far as the labor charges and your invoice we advertise a special price on oil changes and yes we do not make much of any money on an oil change.  The software has to break up the charges and we are required to do so..
Thank you for you input and you business we do appreciate it very much and do take pride in what we do...

Ramona C.
Land O Lakes, FL
Buick LeSabre
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Ramona said the staff was very helpful, courteous and polite.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company we value your opinion.

JAMES H.
11/07/2018
They took care of me even though they were very busy
Everyone there were very nice and like I said they put four tires on my car and they were very busy.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for your business and for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.   Also we appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to review our company.

JASON B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/05/2018
Great again
Once again the service from National Auto was superb! It doesn’t matter when we call, they always manage to get us in, but not only do they get us in, our repairs are done quickly, efficiently & at affordable prices! This shop is second to none & we hope you’ll give them your service! Kevin & Ben are awesome! Thanks again to everyone at National Auto Service!!!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much!   Also thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review our company.

DEBRA H.
Jaguar X-TYPE
11/02/2018
Customer service
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

JACK A.
Nissan Versa
10/31/2018
Kevin
Excellent guy running the place and good value. Was out the door for 44 bucks for lof, tire rotation and air filter.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.