TK
TODD K.
Kia Soul
01/12/2020
Quick oil change in and out.
They took my car right in and did the oil change and I was done within a half an hour and they had said about I could use a new air filter but they did not push me to buy one great.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for your business we appreciate your business!   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

EK
Ed K.
Cadillac DTS
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Ed said the business was excellent. He said everything was perfect. He took the vehicle in for repair and was treated professionally. The manager was very presentable and down to earth and the mechanics knew what they were doing. The price was right and he said to keep up the good work.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 01/08/2020

Thanks for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company

WH
WESLEY H.
Chrysler Pacifica
01/05/2020
Always friendly, work is completed in a timely manner and prices are good.
See above comments
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

EA
ELAINE A.
Volvo S40
01/04/2020
Knowledgeable, Honest Advice and Service
I am always confident of accurate and honest assessment and advice every time I bring my car into National Auto. The staff keeps my 14 year old vehicle in good running condition for me. I depend on them to keep me safe and mobile.
I very much appreciate all their good work!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for your business it is very much appreciated!  Also thank you for taking the time to review us we depend on your input.

CO
Chrispin O.
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Chrispin said the business was a great experience but the maintenance light came on. He said it was after the oil change and so he is going to take the vehicle back.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.
Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

Matthew G.
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Matthew said they were up front and there was no up selling. He appreciates the integrity.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much. Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

LG
LORI G.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
12/29/2019
Runs great
Car runs great but service needed was not reset.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very very much..

Sorry to hear about the issue with your oil change reminder..   We would be happy to reset it for you at your convenience it should just take a minute to do..   I am not sure what happened or why I will address it with the staff and do a little training and review of our process..   I can tell you without trying to make any excuses at all that on occasion the maintenance reminder computers sometimes the resetting doesn't take... We find once or twice a month we get one that was defiantly reset and comes back on...   Not saying thats what happened but it does happen...
So please do stop in and let us reset it.  Wont cost you anything but a minute of your time..
Again thank you for your business and so letting us know about the issue!

Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/30/2019

Also please keep in mind it is possible for it to be the maintenance reminder light and not the oil change reminder light they are different and require different services other than an oil change to be reset.   Come on by and lets take a look at your convenience...

Harry

DEBORAH M.
Dunedin, FL
Kia Sedona
12/22/2019
Love the location and the staff
I have a 16 year old vehicle that is well maintained and kept on the road, by this staff. They are extremely friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. They explain terms in understandable language. They tell you what you need - and what you don't - and why.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.

Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

MARK G.
Nissan NV200
12/18/2019
A great place to take your automobile. They can do it all. Reasonable prices and a great creww.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/19/2019

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.

Also thank you for taking the time to review our company..

Regionba B.
Ford Five Hundred
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Regionba said the business was fast, quick , and they gave her no issues. She took her vehicle in and it wasn't running properly. After they did an oil change, her vehicle has been running well.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/19/2019

Thank you for your business we do greatly appreciate it very much..  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

JOANN G.
New Port Richey, FL
12/11/2019
Service friendly staff
Very professional..great job
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/11/2019

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

FK
Frank K.
Buick LeSabre
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Frank's wife. She said that she would recommend this business for service.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/11/2019

Thank you fornyour business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company...

BOB B.
12/07/2019
Excellent service. Excellent people
The personnel were one of the nicest groups I have talked to. All 5 of our vehicles will now be services there
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/09/2019

Jim S.
New Port Richey, FL
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Jim said when he went in for an oil change, the tech pointed out a number of other problems with his vehicle that he thought needed repaired. Some of those were the alignment and rear shocks. The tech said he thought he needed an alignment, because his tires were wearing and he explained to him that he had just had a repair done. Then the tech said he thought he needed new rear shocks, because they were the original factory shocks. He let the tech know that he was unable to have that done that day, but asked him how much it would be and he told him it would be $640. He then took his vehicle to another place, had them change the rear shocks for $323 and they also told him that they thought he did not need an alignment. He was happy with the oil change price, but stated he was unhappy and felt he didn't get a very fair price on the quote with the shocks.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/09/2019

First let me thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.
In review of your concern about the quote for shocks I have found the following

Let me say we do not make up the pricing ever.  We use Mitchell 1 Pro-demand a nationwide standard labor guild system.  Within the system we use Napa list/ retial pricing for most of our parts including your quote.

Let assure you we never purposfully over charge for anything.  We use a nationawide standardized pricing structure that can not be raised or over ridden only discounted via coupons or managers discounts.

As for your quote during my review I realized the qoute included heavy duty shocks and  a $90 dollar alignment your oil change sales tax and shop supplies. I am not sure why a ultra heavy duty shock was quoted?   If we remove the heavy duty shocks and re quote that would have been $480 including the alignmnet.

From time to time we do make mistakes as we are all human.  Please feel free to contact me directly in the future should you feel something is not right.   This is a small family run company and we do everything possible to make everyone happy.   It appears to me there was at very least some confusion on the quality of the shocks quoted and we are sorry about that.   I am also confident had you asked for the manager or the owner we would have cought the issue of quoting heavy duty preimium shock instead of standard duty..

Sincerly

RP
RAUL P.
Nissan Rogue
11/26/2019
Fat service professionalism courteous and respectful staff
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/27/2019

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.