ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (6)

Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5rating 4.8333333
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

BD
BENNIE D.
01/15/2019
Great Service Friendly Staff
Jusst aan oil change and tire rotation. The service was completed very quickly.

EA
ELAINE A.
Volvo S40
01/13/2019
Grateful Customer
I am so very grateful to the whole crew at National Auto for their continuing attention to keeping my old car in the best condition possible. I am lucky to have found such a devoted group to giving their best always!ūü§ó
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks again for your business we do really appreciate it very much. Also thank you for taking the time to review us and all your kind words!

JAMES H.
01/09/2019
I went in for oil change and they took care of me very fast
They take care of my problem in very good time
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 01/10/2019

We look forward to seeing you again for any of your service or repair needs.

Janell M.
Corunna, MI
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Janell said she would recommend the business for service, and the staff was nice.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for your business we really appreciate it!   Also thank you for taking time out of your day to review our company.

We look forward to seeing you in the future.

JUDITH P.
Chrysler Sebring
01/03/2019
Quick service
My car was towed in on a Friday night.. I called the next day right at 7:30.. The young lady was very nice asked all the right questions.. And than called me back in about two hours.. The cost quoted me was extremely high.. But unfortunately I didn't have a choice to take the car anywhere else to get a second qoute...so I had the work done....and it was ready the same day..
I feel the service was excellent. Just very. Very expensive..... As I am on a very limited income.. I have to shop around for everything.. The cost of this put a huge strain on me...
I would recommend this shop because of the service...
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   I can assure you after a review of your repair invoice the pricing was accurate and is in line with other local repair shops.  Our pricing is very simple we charge 89.67 per hour for labor and parts are priced @ manufactures list price.  We do not inflate prices over suggested retail...  Please note our labor rate is near the lowest in a survey of 10 local repair shops.  Again thank you for your business!  Should you need service in the future or have any further concerns about your repair please don't hesitate to stop by and speak with me directly.  I am at the shop every morning from 730 till about noon.

DENISE W.
Saturn VUE
12/20/2018
Best experience ever.
Honest, caring, treats everyone like family. Gives thorough explanation of what is needed and gives individual service. They deliver what they promise!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate very much!  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company

WH
WESLEY H.
Chrysler Pacifica
12/13/2018
Oil change on 2017 Pacifica
Great service great price. Although I did miss Kevin, Ben Brown was a pleasure to do business with. I will be back!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company...   We are all hoping the best for Kevin As of early this wee he was back in the hospital and to our knowledge they still don't know what is wrong with him.    We are blessed to have Ben he is truly one of the best and most capable employees we have ever had.

Thanks Again

EA
ELAINE A.
Volvo S40
12/11/2018
Couldn’t Be Better!
The staff at National Auto Service is the best....couldn‚Äôt be better!ūü§ó
I would not be driving if not for these guys. I trust them to make sure that my older car is safe to drive and running well. A sincere thanks!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/13/2018

Thanks again for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thanks for taking the time to review us it means a lot to us and it very important to our family owned business to have good reviews.

AA
Adam A.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Adam said the business did everything they were supposed to, efficiently.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company

Ryan C.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said that the place got him in and out quickly.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much!  Also thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review our company.

Jaguar X-TYPE
12/03/2018
Qualified Mechanics
Very pleased with the work that was done on my vehicle and will continue to return with any other issues that may arise. Thanks for a job well done!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for your business we really do appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company!

DAVID B.
Saturn VUE
11/27/2018
Made time
I stopped by mid afternoon and they was booked solid but made space for me to service my vehicle. It was my only free day am was going to have for a while and this was a new used suv that desperately needed a oil change. Thanks for the people that work here.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for your business we appreciate it.  Also thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our company.

TK
TODD K.
11/27/2018
Reasonable prices
Reasonable prices and they are worried about the condition of your vehicle and its safety
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it.   Also wanted to say is yes we are always concerned about any safety related issues and anything that would leave you stuck on the side of the road.  We are the AAA approved auto repair center in the area and doing that is just part of our every day routine.

Again thank you for your business

11/18/2018
The price is right and the place is close to where I live.
The staff were very helpful and they did a good job.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

TT
TONY T.
Suzuki XL-7
11/17/2018
Always excellant service
You guys are great,you found the problem & explained it to me.
I decided to trade it in for a newer car. Thanks
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very very much. Also thank you for taking the time to review our company we do value all customer feed back.

JULIE C.
Cadillac CTS
11/17/2018
Close to home and wonderful staff.
They were very thorough in inspecting my vehicle and gave me an estimate to do the work needed on my vehicle. I will be back definitely.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  We also appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to review our company as well...

Thanks again

President.

AO
Anna O.
Toyota Avalon
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Anna said the place saw to it that everything went smoothly, the service was good, everyone was polite and they did a good job.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company!

RY
RICHARD Y.
Saturn Outlook
11/16/2018
people are always helpfull
excellent service
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks for your business we do appreciate it verymuch.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

GS
GEOIRGE S.
11/14/2018
No service
Not enough service personnel to do the work.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/14/2018

Hi George my name is Harry Bergner I am the owner of the shop.  I'm sorry you felt like there was not enough staffing.    Honestly we have had everyone in the shop very ill with the flu and bad head colds several of us with fevers 102 + and have been a little short handed.   We are a small company and do not have people in reserve when someone is I'll.  Most of us are better now it was a trying time for all of us.  We have been at the location since 1997 and have run the same amount of employees and almost ever have this issue.  I would invite you back one more time I will do give you the oil change to give is another try.  Please feel free to contact me directly when your ready @  nasc@verizon.net

WH
WESLEY H.
Kia Soul
11/14/2018
Oil change on 2017 Kia
Facility is always clean and Kevin is always courteous. I thought that taking one and a half ( 1 1/2) hours for an oil change was a bit lengthy. The labor portion of the bill was approximately $10.00. Being charged $10.00 for 1 1/2 hours labor that means your shop rate is around $6.00 per hour, give or take a few cents. Might want to look onto that. I will continue to return as I do like the service and the personnel.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for all your feed back.   I personally read every response that we get and address any issues good or bad.    As for the long wait time we have all been very ill with some sort of bug thats going around and been short handed.   Regardless it should not have taken so long I do apologize for that and will look into it.  As far as the labor charges and your invoice we advertise a special price on oil changes and yes we do not make much of any money on an oil change.  The software has to break up the charges and we are required to do so..
Thank you for you input and you business we do appreciate it very much and do take pride in what we do...