Carla C.
Kia Sorento
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Carla said the employees provided another realignment on her vehicle. They corrected the previous alignment.

06/14/2019 Category: Service
Carla said there were a couple things the business could improve on. She added she would recommend it for service.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/17/2019

First I would like to thank you for your business.   As the AAA repair facility we strive to give the best service possible.  In review I would welcome you to stop by or give me a call as it relates to how we could do things better.  It is rare that we receive less than 4 stars in our reviews.   If you would like to share that with me personally it would be appreciated.   We are a family owned and operated business we take very seriously your opinions.

Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/19/2019

After speaking with you today Im glad we could get things straight and happy that you offered to re rate this score.  We do appreciate it very much

Ben
Store Manager

Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/28/2019

We were wondering why you didn't do the re-score? if there is still an issue please call us at the shop.

Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/02/2019

Thank for doing a re-score we appreciate it very much.

RP
Rick P.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Rick said the work was good. It did take longer than expected and he had to reschedule. He went back the following day and the work was done. He does intend to go back, when he needs more work.

01/12/2019 Category: Service
Rick said he had a problem with his service and had to come back the next day.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 01/17/2019

Hi Mr Pillsworth.   Thank you for taking the time to speak with us this morning. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to review our company.  We also appreciate you doing a re rate to a 5 star rating

Michele
Store Manager

DIANE D.
04/06/2018
Kevin does a great job
He makes it right.Take your car there

04/06/2018
Tire service
The service is always good and prompt but the price was way high, unfortunatelty I was stuck so no time to shop around
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/10/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.  We do read and take seriously all concerns compliments and criticisms.  I understand Kevin has talked with you about your concerns and you are now satisfied with your service.

Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/11/2018

I am so glad too hear Kevin was able to address your concerns.   Also thank you again for being critical of us.  That only helps us know what we need to do to get better at what we do.   We do take it very seriously this is how we feed our families so it is very important to us.

Thanks again

BE
Ben E.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/24/2017 Category: Service
Ben said the business resolved any issues he had, which he really appreciates. The staff members took care of everything and again he's very happy and he will recommend them.

08/24/2017 Category: Service
Ben said everything else that was done was great but he had one issue with his visit. The oil gauge was dropping indicating low oil and the mechanic replaced the senders switch but the same thing was happening even before he left the parking lot. He informed the person at the front desk and was told to talk to the mechanic. The mechanic told Ben to go on Amazon and order the speedometer head and install this himself. Ben paid $100 for the switch he replaced and wondered if the mechanic replaced the right part. They told him they didn't even know. The front desk person was very professional and it was the mechanic he had problems with.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/14/2017

First we would like to thank you for your business.   My staff has reached out to you and has informed me the issues have been resolved.   Thank you for the  opportunity to correct the issue.   We will send you a re rate opportunity.

Thank you again for your business.  You can alway call or stop by and speak with me directly should you have any other concerns.

Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/14/2017

did you get our re rate request?

COLIN B.
Kia Soul
10/28/2016
Owner proves customer service is priority
An owner who speaks directly to the customer, and owns mistakes, owns the kind of place I can respect and spend my money.

10/28/2016
Good service, lying service desk equals no return
Service manager refused my coupon, overcharged for an oil change that was on the coupon, and lied about seeing coupon when he physically handed it back to me and then took my keys for the car. The oil change was done in quick fashion
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/29/2016

First thank you for your business.   I can assure you as the owner this is not how I expect my staff to conduct business at all..   I will personally call you early this coming week and fix this with you.   Regardless of the circumstances I expect every customer to leave happy.   Please look forward to my call Monday or Tuesday Morning to get this resolved

Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/08/2016

Thank you for the re rating.  I do appreciate it, we do take pride in our service.  We always will stand behind what we do and if we make a mistake we will make it right.

Thanks Again

GG
GIL G.
GMC Acadia
07/15/2016
2012 GMC Acadia re-review
This is a re-review of my previous 2012 GMC Acardia which I submitted a less than glowing comments regarding the repair of the car's AC. As I reported in my first the AC failed after two days however, two days later it began working again and has been working great since then. After bringing it back to have it checked National determined that there must have been a temporary blockage probably from a piece of debris. The folks at National were very friendly and competent on this return visit and I consider them to be highly reputable.

07/15/2016
2012 GMC Acadia
Not good, the AC broke again two days after it was repaired.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/15/2016

Please do bring it back everything we do has a 2 year warranty no questions asked...  Please give us a call or just  bring it back it right away .  We stand behind everything we do please do bring it back asap.   Parts sometimes parts go bad give us the opportunity to fix it for you. We had no knowledge that the repair had failed.  I will instruct the manager to call you to arrange to get you in.

Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/18/2016

In our phone conversations with you we understand your a/c is now working fine.  We would still like to see your vehicle for a recheck again at no cost to you....

WC
WILLIAM C.
Nissan Quest
06/10/2016
good place for oil change
Great people to do business with, they took my car on time and the work was done very quickly. I'm very satisfied with the service.

06/10/2016
good place for oil change
I had my car there several times for an oil change, I always used the coupon for the special price, around $16.99 included tire rotation, this time they double my price and I was told, the coupon didn't apply for this special price, I was very surprise, I guess is time to go to a different location for oil change, so many places around to do an oil change under $20.00.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/13/2016

Hi William    I am sure this was a simple miss understanding as we have a new store manager.  I will see to him getting a little more training as to coupons and how to apply them..

Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/14/2016

Thank you very much William!

DO
DIANE O.
08/13/2020
Freindly and efficient
I'm always please with the results.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 08/14/2020

Thank again for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

RICHARD S.
08/12/2020
Honest people
They do great work experience with what they are doing. Very friendly and courteous they take their time to explain the work needed to fix your car and they do it at a reasonable time .
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 08/13/2020

Thank you Richard we appreciate you giving us your business!    So glad we were able to get your vehicle taken care of.   Also thank you for taking the time to review us I do appreciate that as well.

EA
ELAINE A.
Volvo S40
08/12/2020
Always!
National Auto staff members ALWAYS have my best interest in mind whenever I need their assistance in keeping my older vehicle in the best condition possible. I rely on them and they always do their best. I am very thankful for them.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 08/13/2020

Thank you again for your business we do really appreciate it!    Also thank you for taking the time to review us again.

PM
PETER M.
08/11/2020
Reasonable prices
Great service, reasonable prices.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 08/12/2020

JIM M.
08/10/2020
Great, friendly, efficient service!
The girl at the front desk does a very professional job. She explained everything that was done very professionally!! You are very lucky to have her!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 08/11/2020

JOHN P.
08/05/2020
Excellent staff and manager
I was about 10 minutes late for appt. It was no problem. Michelle was very friendly and knowledgeable. She helped me get financing to pay for repair. Tyler the mechanic was great. Showed me the problems with my van and even had Ben the manager take a look as well. A very pleasant experience and will definitely come back.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 08/06/2020

Toyota Avalon
08/04/2020
The service is very good. The staff are very professional, informative and friendly to all . They are a provider you can trust!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 08/05/2020

Thank you again Sharon for your business we do very much appreciate it!   Also thank you for taking the time to review us it means a lot...

RE
RICHELLE E.
08/03/2020
Excellent work
Excellent work done by Ben excellent communication skills with Michelle excellent customer service highly rated highly recommend
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 08/04/2020

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.