Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5rating 4.8333333
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

DIANE D.
04/06/2018
Kevin does a great job
He makes it right.Take your car there

04/06/2018
Tire service
The service is always good and prompt but the price was way high, unfortunatelty I was stuck so no time to shop around
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/10/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.  We do read and take seriously all concerns compliments and criticisms.  I understand Kevin has talked with you about your concerns and you are now satisfied with your service.

Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/11/2018

I am so glad too hear Kevin was able to address your concerns.   Also thank you again for being critical of us.  That only helps us know what we need to do to get better at what we do.   We do take it very seriously this is how we feed our families so it is very important to us.

Thanks again

BE
Ben E.
Florida
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/24/2017 Category: Service
Ben said the business resolved any issues he had, which he really appreciates. The staff members took care of everything and again he's very happy and he will recommend them.

08/24/2017 Category: Service
Ben said everything else that was done was great but he had one issue with his visit. The oil gauge was dropping indicating low oil and the mechanic replaced the senders switch but the same thing was happening even before he left the parking lot. He informed the person at the front desk and was told to talk to the mechanic. The mechanic told Ben to go on Amazon and order the speedometer head and install this himself. Ben paid $100 for the switch he replaced and wondered if the mechanic replaced the right part. They told him they didn't even know. The front desk person was very professional and it was the mechanic he had problems with.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/14/2017

First we would like to thank you for your business.   My staff has reached out to you and has informed me the issues have been resolved.   Thank you for the  opportunity to correct the issue.   We will send you a re rate opportunity.

Thank you again for your business.  You can alway call or stop by and speak with me directly should you have any other concerns.

Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/14/2017

did you get our re rate request?

COLIN B.
Kia Soul
10/28/2016
Owner proves customer service is priority
An owner who speaks directly to the customer, and owns mistakes, owns the kind of place I can respect and spend my money.

10/28/2016
Good service, lying service desk equals no return
Service manager refused my coupon, overcharged for an oil change that was on the coupon, and lied about seeing coupon when he physically handed it back to me and then took my keys for the car. The oil change was done in quick fashion
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/29/2016

First thank you for your business.   I can assure you as the owner this is not how I expect my staff to conduct business at all..   I will personally call you early this coming week and fix this with you.   Regardless of the circumstances I expect every customer to leave happy.   Please look forward to my call Monday or Tuesday Morning to get this resolved

Sincerely

Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/08/2016

Thank you for the re rating.  I do appreciate it, we do take pride in our service.  We always will stand behind what we do and if we make a mistake we will make it right.

Thanks Again

GG
GIL G.
GMC Acadia
07/15/2016
2012 GMC Acadia re-review
This is a re-review of my previous 2012 GMC Acardia which I submitted a less than glowing comments regarding the repair of the car's AC. As I reported in my first the AC failed after two days however, two days later it began working again and has been working great since then. After bringing it back to have it checked National determined that there must have been a temporary blockage probably from a piece of debris. The folks at National were very friendly and competent on this return visit and I consider them to be highly reputable.

07/15/2016
2012 GMC Acadia
Not good, the AC broke again two days after it was repaired.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/15/2016

Please do bring it back everything we do has a 2 year warranty no questions asked...  Please give us a call or just  bring it back it right away .  We stand behind everything we do please do bring it back asap.   Parts sometimes parts go bad give us the opportunity to fix it for you. We had no knowledge that the repair had failed.  I will instruct the manager to call you to arrange to get you in.

Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/18/2016

In our phone conversations with you we understand your a/c is now working fine.  We would still like to see your vehicle for a recheck again at no cost to you....

WC
WILLIAM C.
Nissan Quest
06/10/2016
good place for oil change
Great people to do business with, they took my car on time and the work was done very quickly. I'm very satisfied with the service.

06/10/2016
good place for oil change
I had my car there several times for an oil change, I always used the coupon for the special price, around $16.99 included tire rotation, this time they double my price and I was told, the coupon didn't apply for this special price, I was very surprise, I guess is time to go to a different location for oil change, so many places around to do an oil change under $20.00.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/13/2016

Hi William    I am sure this was a simple miss understanding as we have a new store manager.  I will see to him getting a little more training as to coupons and how to apply them..

Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/14/2016

Thank you very much William!

WH
WESLEY H.
Chrysler Pacifica
12/13/2018
Oil change on 2017 Pacifica
Great service great price. Although I did miss Kevin, Ben Brown was a pleasure to do business with. I will be back!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company...   We are all hoping the best for Kevin As of early this wee he was back in the hospital and to our knowledge they still don't know what is wrong with him.    We are blessed to have Ben he is truly one of the best and most capable employees we have ever had.

Thanks Again

EA
ELAINE A.
Volvo S40
12/11/2018
Couldn’t Be Better!
The staff at National Auto Service is the best....couldn’t be better!🤗
I would not be driving if not for these guys. I trust them to make sure that my older car is safe to drive and running well. A sincere thanks!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/13/2018

Thanks again for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thanks for taking the time to review us it means a lot to us and it very important to our family owned business to have good reviews.

Jesus B.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Jesus said he was charged over $100 for a filter.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/13/2018

I am sorry you feel you paid too much.  You state that we charged you $100 for an air filter...  That is totally out of context.  You have a 8 year old vehicle with 67,000 miles and had the original  air filter for the engine and the cabin air filter for the air you breath had green mold growing all over it.  In addition we did a semi synthetic oil change as well.  So in review you had an oil change, tire rotation and 2 filters installed all for a the price including tax of $103.00

I am sorry if you feel that was an un fair price.  We did tell you before we changed the filters about the cost and you and your wife agreed to it?   I have reviewed the costs involved with your repair and they are accurate. Additionally I called 3 local competitors they all exceeded the price you paid for the smae service.  I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you further.  Please stop by the shop any weekday morning and I would welcome the chance to discuss this further with you.

AA
Adam A.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Adam said the business did everything they were supposed to, efficiently.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company

Ryan C.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said that the place got him in and out quickly.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much!  Also thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review our company.

Jaguar X-TYPE
12/03/2018
Qualified Mechanics
Very pleased with the work that was done on my vehicle and will continue to return with any other issues that may arise. Thanks for a job well done!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for your business we really do appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company!

DAVID B.
Saturn VUE
11/27/2018
Made time
I stopped by mid afternoon and they was booked solid but made space for me to service my vehicle. It was my only free day am was going to have for a while and this was a new used suv that desperately needed a oil change. Thanks for the people that work here.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for your business we appreciate it.  Also thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our company.

TK
TODD K.
11/27/2018
Reasonable prices
Reasonable prices and they are worried about the condition of your vehicle and its safety
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it.   Also wanted to say is yes we are always concerned about any safety related issues and anything that would leave you stuck on the side of the road.  We are the AAA approved auto repair center in the area and doing that is just part of our every day routine.

Again thank you for your business

11/18/2018
The price is right and the place is close to where I live.
The staff were very helpful and they did a good job.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

TT
TONY T.
Suzuki XL-7
11/17/2018
Always excellant service
You guys are great,you found the problem & explained it to me.
I decided to trade it in for a newer car. Thanks
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very very much. Also thank you for taking the time to review our company we do value all customer feed back.

JULIE C.
Cadillac CTS
11/17/2018
Close to home and wonderful staff.
They were very thorough in inspecting my vehicle and gave me an estimate to do the work needed on my vehicle. I will be back definitely.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  We also appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to review our company as well...

Thanks again

President.

AO
Anna O.
Toyota Avalon
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Anna said the place saw to it that everything went smoothly, the service was good, everyone was polite and they did a good job.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company!

RY
RICHARD Y.
Saturn Outlook
11/16/2018
people are always helpfull
excellent service
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks for your business we do appreciate it verymuch.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

GS
GEOIRGE S.
11/14/2018
No service
Not enough service personnel to do the work.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/14/2018

Hi George my name is Harry Bergner I am the owner of the shop.  I'm sorry you felt like there was not enough staffing.    Honestly we have had everyone in the shop very ill with the flu and bad head colds several of us with fevers 102 + and have been a little short handed.   We are a small company and do not have people in reserve when someone is I'll.  Most of us are better now it was a trying time for all of us.  We have been at the location since 1997 and have run the same amount of employees and almost ever have this issue.  I would invite you back one more time I will do give you the oil change to give is another try.  Please feel free to contact me directly when your ready @  nasc@verizon.net

WH
WESLEY H.
Kia Soul
11/14/2018
Oil change on 2017 Kia
Facility is always clean and Kevin is always courteous. I thought that taking one and a half ( 1 1/2) hours for an oil change was a bit lengthy. The labor portion of the bill was approximately $10.00. Being charged $10.00 for 1 1/2 hours labor that means your shop rate is around $6.00 per hour, give or take a few cents. Might want to look onto that. I will continue to return as I do like the service and the personnel.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for all your feed back.   I personally read every response that we get and address any issues good or bad.    As for the long wait time we have all been very ill with some sort of bug thats going around and been short handed.   Regardless it should not have taken so long I do apologize for that and will look into it.  As far as the labor charges and your invoice we advertise a special price on oil changes and yes we do not make much of any money on an oil change.  The software has to break up the charges and we are required to do so..
Thank you for you input and you business we do appreciate it very much and do take pride in what we do...