Overall Rating 2.4285729/5Overall Rating 2.4285729/5rating 2.4285729rating 2.4285729rating 2.4285729

Carla C.
Kia Sorento
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Carla said the employees provided another realignment on her vehicle. They corrected the previous alignment.

06/14/2019 Category: Service
Carla said there were a couple things the business could improve on. She added she would recommend it for service.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/17/2019

First I would like to thank you for your business.   As the AAA repair facility we strive to give the best service possible.  In review I would welcome you to stop by or give me a call as it relates to how we could do things better.  It is rare that we receive less than 4 stars in our reviews.   If you would like to share that with me personally it would be appreciated.   We are a family owned and operated business we take very seriously your opinions.

Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/19/2019

After speaking with you today Im glad we could get things straight and happy that you offered to re rate this score.  We do appreciate it very much

Ben
Store Manager

Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/28/2019

We were wondering why you didn't do the re-score? if there is still an issue please call us at the shop.

Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/02/2019

Thank for doing a re-score we appreciate it very much.

RP
Rick P.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Rick said the work was good. It did take longer than expected and he had to reschedule. He went back the following day and the work was done. He does intend to go back, when he needs more work.

01/12/2019 Category: Service
Rick said he had a problem with his service and had to come back the next day.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 01/17/2019

Hi Mr Pillsworth.   Thank you for taking the time to speak with us this morning. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to review our company.  We also appreciate you doing a re rate to a 5 star rating

Michele
Store Manager

DIANE D.
04/06/2018
Kevin does a great job
He makes it right.Take your car there

04/06/2018
Tire service
The service is always good and prompt but the price was way high, unfortunatelty I was stuck so no time to shop around
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/10/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.  We do read and take seriously all concerns compliments and criticisms.  I understand Kevin has talked with you about your concerns and you are now satisfied with your service.

Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/11/2018

I am so glad too hear Kevin was able to address your concerns.   Also thank you again for being critical of us.  That only helps us know what we need to do to get better at what we do.   We do take it very seriously this is how we feed our families so it is very important to us.

Thanks again

BE
Ben E.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/24/2017 Category: Service
Ben said the business resolved any issues he had, which he really appreciates. The staff members took care of everything and again he's very happy and he will recommend them.

08/24/2017 Category: Service
Ben said everything else that was done was great but he had one issue with his visit. The oil gauge was dropping indicating low oil and the mechanic replaced the senders switch but the same thing was happening even before he left the parking lot. He informed the person at the front desk and was told to talk to the mechanic. The mechanic told Ben to go on Amazon and order the speedometer head and install this himself. Ben paid $100 for the switch he replaced and wondered if the mechanic replaced the right part. They told him they didn't even know. The front desk person was very professional and it was the mechanic he had problems with.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/14/2017

First we would like to thank you for your business.   My staff has reached out to you and has informed me the issues have been resolved.   Thank you for the  opportunity to correct the issue.   We will send you a re rate opportunity.

Thank you again for your business.  You can alway call or stop by and speak with me directly should you have any other concerns.

Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/14/2017

did you get our re rate request?

COLIN B.
Kia Soul
10/28/2016
Owner proves customer service is priority
An owner who speaks directly to the customer, and owns mistakes, owns the kind of place I can respect and spend my money.

10/28/2016
Good service, lying service desk equals no return
Service manager refused my coupon, overcharged for an oil change that was on the coupon, and lied about seeing coupon when he physically handed it back to me and then took my keys for the car. The oil change was done in quick fashion
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/29/2016

First thank you for your business.   I can assure you as the owner this is not how I expect my staff to conduct business at all..   I will personally call you early this coming week and fix this with you.   Regardless of the circumstances I expect every customer to leave happy.   Please look forward to my call Monday or Tuesday Morning to get this resolved

Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/08/2016

Thank you for the re rating.  I do appreciate it, we do take pride in our service.  We always will stand behind what we do and if we make a mistake we will make it right.

Thanks Again

GG
GIL G.
GMC Acadia
07/15/2016
2012 GMC Acadia re-review
This is a re-review of my previous 2012 GMC Acardia which I submitted a less than glowing comments regarding the repair of the car's AC. As I reported in my first the AC failed after two days however, two days later it began working again and has been working great since then. After bringing it back to have it checked National determined that there must have been a temporary blockage probably from a piece of debris. The folks at National were very friendly and competent on this return visit and I consider them to be highly reputable.

07/15/2016
2012 GMC Acadia
Not good, the AC broke again two days after it was repaired.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/15/2016

Please do bring it back everything we do has a 2 year warranty no questions asked...  Please give us a call or just  bring it back it right away .  We stand behind everything we do please do bring it back asap.   Parts sometimes parts go bad give us the opportunity to fix it for you. We had no knowledge that the repair had failed.  I will instruct the manager to call you to arrange to get you in.

Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/18/2016

In our phone conversations with you we understand your a/c is now working fine.  We would still like to see your vehicle for a recheck again at no cost to you....

WC
WILLIAM C.
Nissan Quest
06/10/2016
good place for oil change
Great people to do business with, they took my car on time and the work was done very quickly. I'm very satisfied with the service.

06/10/2016
good place for oil change
I had my car there several times for an oil change, I always used the coupon for the special price, around $16.99 included tire rotation, this time they double my price and I was told, the coupon didn't apply for this special price, I was very surprise, I guess is time to go to a different location for oil change, so many places around to do an oil change under $20.00.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/13/2016

Hi William    I am sure this was a simple miss understanding as we have a new store manager.  I will see to him getting a little more training as to coupons and how to apply them..

Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/14/2016

Thank you very much William!

MO
Michael O.
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Michael said that the place was good. He hasn't had any trouble.

Thomas B.
Chevrolet Camaro
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jeannie. She said if anybody touches that vehicle, when it gets home it better be good. The vehicle will be 21 years old in November. They have it running like a champ.

PK
Paul K.
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Paul said that the place went above and beyond on his behalf. He added he just expected them to hand his keys back to him, but they gave him additional information on his vehicle.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 08/16/2019

PF
PATRICIA F.
08/10/2019
Fast and great service.
Walk in due to tire problem and received fast and great service.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

Harry Bergner

Stan S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Stan said he had no issues with his service.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much!   Also thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our company.

BRUCE H.
07/27/2019
very knowledgeable
Excellent service extremely knowledgeable technicians
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much..

Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

TK
TODD K.
07/25/2019
Was able to get me in early and service was great.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much..  Also thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review our company we appreciate that as well.   I would like to be able to earn a 5 star rating on your next visit.

Michael C.
07/23/2019
AAA Recommended, Clean, Professional
I have written before praising the auto service but complaining about the tv and giving them 3 stars.
I realize now that it was not the right thing to do. I go there for the excellent and honest service and what they put on the tv should not change that.
I would recommend them any time.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/24/2019

Thank you for your business again we do appreciate it very much

Also we appreciate the re consideration of your review it is our public score card.  We do our absolute best to make sure everyone is happy and satisfied...

RD
ROBERT D.
smart fortwo
07/11/2019
Low Tire Pressure Light
We had a low tire pressure light come on our 2009 SMRT Car, and we sent our daughter in to give her a chance to get something done on her car by herself. National Auto not only resolved the problem (Filled tires with air), but did not charge 1 penny. We thank you for this and being such a trusted service to the Hudson, FL community.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/11/2019

First I would like to thank you for your business.  Second thank you for taking the time to review our company.   Most of all I would like to say you can always trust that Anyone that comes to us will always be treated honestly and with integrity. We insist on that from our staff or they wont work here very long.   We do make mistakes and sometime things don't go as planned but you can always count on me making it right.
Again thank you for your business.

GR
Gloria R.
Port Richey, FL
Mazda Tribute
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Gloria said that she is very happy with the service so far.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

NG
Norman G.
Nissan Versa
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Norman said the staff got him in right away and they completed the work on the vehicle earlier than what they said. The employees were all very polite.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.  I also appreciate you taking the time to review our company.   Should you need any repair or service work in the future don't hesitate to stop by or give us a call...

Steven H.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Steven said Triple A took him to the business the first time and he said he has enjoyed the business ever since.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.   Should you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to stop by or give us a call.

Robert R.
Toyota Avalon
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Robert they do very good work and he recommends them all the time.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for your business w do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.