Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Ben E. ReScore Review on 09/19/2017
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
Ben said the business resolved any issues he had, which he really appreciates. The staff members took care of everything and again he's very happy and he will recommend them.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 08/24/2017

Ben said everything else that was done was great but he had one issue with his visit. The oil gauge was dropping indicating low oil and the mechanic replaced the senders switch but the same thing was happening even before he left the parking lot. He informed the person at the front desk and was told to talk to the mechanic. The mechanic told Ben to go on Amazon and order the speedometer head and install this himself. Ben paid $100 for the switch he replaced and wondered if the mechanic replaced the right part. They told him they didn't even know. The front desk person was very professional and it was the mechanic he had problems with.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 08/24/2017
Harry B., President at National Auto Service responded on 09/14/2017

First we would like to thank you for your business.   My staff has reached out to you and has informed me the issues have been resolved.   Thank you for the  opportunity to correct the issue.   We will send you a re rate opportunity.

Thank you again for your business.  You can alway call or stop by and speak with me directly should you have any other concerns.

Harry B., President at National Auto Service responded on 09/14/2017

did you get our re rate request?

COLIN B. ReScore Review on 11/07/2016
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Owner proves customer service is priority"
An owner who speaks directly to the customer, and owns mistakes, owns the kind of place I can respect and spend my money.
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Service Date: 10/28/2016
Review Created: 10/28/2016 09:43 PM

"Good service, lying service desk equals no return"
Service manager refused my coupon, overcharged for an oil change that was on the coupon, and lied about seeing coupon when he physically handed it back to me and then took my keys for the car. The oil change was done in quick fashion
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Service Date: 10/28/2016
Review Created: 10/28/2016 09:43 PM
Harry B., President at National Auto Service responded on 10/29/2016

First thank you for your business.   I can assure you as the owner this is not how I expect my staff to conduct business at all..   I will personally call you early this coming week and fix this with you.   Regardless of the circumstances I expect every customer to leave happy.   Please look forward to my call Monday or Tuesday Morning to get this resolved

Sincerely

Harry B., President at National Auto Service responded on 11/08/2016

Thank you for the re rating.  I do appreciate it, we do take pride in our service.  We always will stand behind what we do and if we make a mistake we will make it right.

Thanks Again

GIL G. ReScore Review on 07/23/2016
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"2012 GMC Acadia re-review"
This is a re-review of my previous 2012 GMC Acardia which I submitted a less than glowing comments regarding the repair of the car's AC. As I reported in my first the AC failed after two days however, two days later it began working again and has been working great since then. After bringing it back to have it checked National determined that there must have been a temporary blockage probably from a piece of debris. The folks at National were very friendly and competent on this return visit and I consider them to be highly reputable.
Vehicle: GMC Acadia
Service Date: 07/12/2016
Review Created: 07/15/2016 07:04 AM

"2012 GMC Acadia"
Not good, the AC broke again two days after it was repaired.
Vehicle: GMC Acadia
Service Date: 07/12/2016
Review Created: 07/15/2016 07:04 AM
Harry B., President at National Auto Service responded on 07/15/2016

Please do bring it back everything we do has a 2 year warranty no questions asked...  Please give us a call or just  bring it back it right away .  We stand behind everything we do please do bring it back asap.   Parts sometimes parts go bad give us the opportunity to fix it for you. We had no knowledge that the repair had failed.  I will instruct the manager to call you to arrange to get you in.

Harry B., President at National Auto Service responded on 07/18/2016

In our phone conversations with you we understand your a/c is now working fine.  We would still like to see your vehicle for a recheck again at no cost to you....

WILLIAM C. ReScore Review on 06/13/2016
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"good place for oil change"
Great people to do business with, they took my car on time and the work was done very quickly. I'm very satisfied with the service.
Vehicle: Nissan Quest
Service Date: 06/09/2016
Review Created: 06/10/2016 09:56 AM

"good place for oil change"
I had my car there several times for an oil change, I always used the coupon for the special price, around $16.99 included tire rotation, this time they double my price and I was told, the coupon didn't apply for this special price, I was very surprise, I guess is time to go to a different location for oil change, so many places around to do an oil change under $20.00.
Vehicle: Nissan Quest
Service Date: 06/09/2016
Review Created: 06/10/2016 09:56 AM
Harry B., President at National Auto Service responded on 06/13/2016

Hi William    I am sure this was a simple miss understanding as we have a new store manager.  I will see to him getting a little more training as to coupons and how to apply them..

Harry B., President at National Auto Service responded on 06/14/2016

Thank you very much William!

DAVID B. on 12/14/2017
"Before I know it was done "
Was in and out before the estimated time and I didn’t need an appointment still with great service.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 12/14/2017 07:57 AM
Ken D. on 12/05/2017
Ken said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 12/02/2017
Review Created: 12/05/2017
Harry B., President at National Auto Service responded on 12/11/2017

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking time out of your day to review our company.  We are family owned and operated so you opinion and satisfaction means  great deal to me.  Again thank you for your business.

Barry Y. on 12/05/2017
Spoke with Michael. He said this business was fine. There was nothing wrong with it, except the tow driver took 3 hours to arrive. It was a Friday night, and they may have been busy. The driver was personable, nice and really helpful. Everything went well.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 12/01/2017
Review Created: 12/05/2017
Harry B., President at National Auto Service responded on 12/11/2017

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.
You can always find us on facebook for information and specials.

On the towing.  That is a totally separate company then us.  We are the AAA approved repair center for AAA.  The towing company is a separate contractor for AAA.

Maria A. on 11/30/2017
Maria said the staff are good. She doesn't have any problems.
Vehicle: Lincoln Navigator
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/30/2017
Harry B., President at National Auto Service responded on 12/05/2017

You can always find us on Facebook for information and specials...

Bill D. on 11/22/2017
Bill said the business did a great job.
Vehicle: Dodge Charger
Service Date: 11/18/2017
Review Created: 11/22/2017
Harry B., President at National Auto Service responded on 11/30/2017

Thank you for your business we do apprecite it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

You can always find us on Facebook for information and specials..

Sandra P. on 11/21/2017
Sandra said the service was great. She can hear a little noise but is sure the employees will adjust the problem.
Vehicle: Nissan Versa
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017
Francis Z. on 11/21/2017
Francis said the service was timely and very good.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 11/18/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017
Harry B., President at National Auto Service responded on 11/27/2017

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it.  Also thank yo for taking the time to review our company!

Maurice D. on 11/20/2017
Maurice said he has gone to this business before and they provide good service.
Vehicle: Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017
Harry B., President at National Auto Service responded on 11/22/2017

Thank you for your business we do appreciate your loyalty to our company.

Barbara z. on 11/17/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"found a hard to find battery"
Placed my battery
Review Created: 11/17/2017 01:22 AM

Paul H. on 11/17/2017
Spoke with Paul's wife. She said she likes this business.
Vehicle: Chevrolet HHR
Review Created: 11/17/2017
Harry B., President at National Auto Service responded on 11/22/2017

Thank you for your business we greatly appreciate it!  Also thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review our company.

ELAINE A. on 11/16/2017
"Happy Customer"
Once again National Auto is making it possible to keep my old Volvo on the road safely. New employee, Jake, found the problem! I appreciate the personal interest and attention from Kevin, Ben, and staff!
Vehicle: Volvo S40
Review Created: 11/16/2017 07:22 AM
Harry B., President at National Auto Service responded on 11/20/2017

Thanks again for your business we do appreciate it and for taking the time again to review our company we do greatly appreciate that as well!

You can find us on Facebook as well for information, specials and an additional place for reviews.

Thanks again

DORIS T. on 11/16/2017
"Was courteous and fast."
Had my headlights polished and they did a great job and they it would last about 2 years.
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Review Created: 11/16/2017 04:23 AM
Harry B., President at National Auto Service responded on 11/20/2017

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

You can always find us on Facebook for information and specials

barb z. on 11/15/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"good service"
Battery was hard to find they found it.
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Vehicle: Mazda MX-5 Miata
Service Date: 11/06/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017 04:27 AM
Harry B., President at National Auto Service responded on 11/20/2017

We understand that the issue you had with Kevin was resolved.   Thank you for your business we do appreciate it.
Also since we have resolved any issues we would appreciate if you would take the time to re rate this survey.

Harry Begner

Frank S. on 11/15/2017
Frank said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017

Wilber A. on 11/15/2017
Wilber said they did a good job.
Vehicle: Lincoln Zephyr
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017
Harry B., President at National Auto Service responded on 11/20/2017

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much. Also thank you for taking the time to review our company as well.

You can always find us us facebook for information and specials.

National Auto