New Port Richey, FL
07/27/2020
Thanks
Van running great again, and with working AC!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you for your business we really appreciate it very much.

Thank you for taking the time to review our company.

Chevrolet HHR
07/27/2020
Prompt Service
Good Service
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

BC
BRYANT C.
Kia Soul
twice in one day
i brought both my vehicles to National Auto. Michelle the manager is awesome. The service thorough
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/24/2020

Thank you for your business we really appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

BC
BRYANT C.
Nissan Frontier
awesome people great service
very pleased with service and mechanical knowledge
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/24/2020

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

DT
DAVE T.
GMC Yukon
Great job
In and out problem solved! Thanks Michelle and team!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/23/2020

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review our company.

BK
BETH K.
Chrysler 200
07/22/2020
Great folks here, always helpful!
Michele was so helpful explaining the work to be done and cost of parts needed. Sent an estimate via email do I could approve work without going to shop. Could ask for better service.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/23/2020

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

WH
WESLEY H.
Spring Hill, FL
Chrysler Pacifica
07/16/2020
Friendly staff good service clean place prices reasonable
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/17/2020

RE
RON E.
Buick Regal
07/13/2020
Very knowledgeable employees
Michelle, Steve and the whole crew went above and beyound to get me serviced today. Unfortunately their supplier send then the wrong part and I will have to go back but all was good.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/14/2020

HK
HEATHER K.
Nissan Maxima
07/09/2020
Most honest shop in my area!
I bring all my vehicles here. They do what they can to get you the best price and they are really transparent. They also walk you through all the problems and costs so you know exactly what’s going on. Great place!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/10/2020

Thank you for your business we really do appreciate it very much!   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

KO
KAREN O.
Pontiac Grand Am
07/03/2020
Outstanding business
Great customer service. Staff very knowledgeable and explain automobile problems thoroughly,
Gives recommendations and advice for future
considerstion.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much!   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

Harry Bergner

ER
EDITH R.
07/01/2020
Wow!!
My first time here for an Oil change and tire rotation. I was delighted that they could fit me in and all work done well.

Michelle is a very knowledgeable and courteous and made you feel important and welcome.

I will be back again!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/02/2020

MF
MARY F.
Kia Rondo
06/30/2020
Reliable, Competent, Honest
Excellent front desk customer service; thorough, accurate diagnosis of vehicle issues; honest estimates; good workmanship; convenient location.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

KT
KAI T.
06/29/2020
Honest mechanic
Older gentleman with glasses was great help to me today fixing oil leak. Appreciate the honest work.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for your business we do greatly appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company!

06/25/2020
Honest and affordable
The mechanic that did my oil change today went above and beyond. He filled all my tires with air. Checked my fluids and let me know everything that was wrong with my car. This place is very affordable and they are very honest. I would definitely recommend
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/26/2020

06/24/2020
Great service, fair prices
I've been using their services for the past 5 years and am very pleased. They know my car and are very good about keeping it tuned up and in great shape. I have an older car (1999 yr.) and they've never failed me.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/25/2020