MARTI M.
Acura 3.2TL
03/03/2021
Best shop ever!
Michele makes amazing first impression and mechanics continue this. Whole experience is the best. I am a customer for life
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 03/04/2021

MARIA B.
03/03/2021
They told me my van would be ready in 1 1/2 hr and they were true to their word
Michelle, called to tell me what was wrong with my van, explained to me what was needed to be done, and gave me info on how much it would cost. When we picked up the van, she showed me the part that needed to be replaced, and why it had to be done. I like that she was knowledgeable. I’m sure she is representative of everyone that works in that place. Thank you
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 03/04/2021

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Please keep us in mind for your future repair and maintenance needs.

AD
AUSTIN D.
02/25/2021
Great service and people
Always has trusted this place and they always give me satisfaction. Favorite place.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 02/26/2021

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Also thanks for taking the time to review us we appreciate that as well.

KU
KRISTIAN U.
New Port Richey, FL
Kia Optima
02/24/2021
Always honest and good workmanship that's guaranteed.
I trust this AAA National Auto Parts repair and maintenance shop more than any other auto place I've taken my car for service including Tire Kingdom, Kia service center,Ford Service and Tuffy Lube, etc. .
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 02/24/2021

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Please keep us in mind for your future repair and maintenance needs.

Spring Hill, FL
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/23/2021
Service was excellent ...people are kind ,friendly& honest
My first time going to National auto service and will continue to use them for my future needs.. I was very satisfied with service .
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 02/24/2021

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Also please do keep us in mind for your future repair and maintenance needs.

LI
LINDA I.
02/19/2021
Thank you for making time and getting me in and out, I sure am glad my sister told me about your company...and everyone I have talked with are so nice...again thank you.

PJ
PATRICK J.
Dodge Journey
Repair was excellent
Price was fair, work was preformed in a timely manner.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 02/22/2021

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Also please do keep us in ming for you future repair and maintenance needs.

HR
HERMAN R.
Port Richey, FL
Buick LaCrosse
Courtiese and friendly
Prompt service. Mechanic pointed out issues that needed to be addressed. No hard sell. Provided printout of estimate to make repairs.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 02/22/2021

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Also please keep us in mind for your future repair and maintenance needs.

RL
RICK L.
GMC Yukon
02/13/2021
Good Service
Dependable as usual
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 02/22/2021

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company..

KAREN S.
Cadillac SRX
02/11/2021
Were very helpful
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 02/12/2021

Thank you for your Business we really appreciate it very much.    Please keep us in mind for your future repair and maintenance needs.

CL
CHRIS L.
Port Richey, FL
Chevrolet Sonic
02/09/2021
Fast friendly service, fair prices
I've been going to national for year's, never had any issues. I would recommend this place to anyone with a car problem or regular service needs.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 02/10/2021

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company we value your opinion!

DE
DINA E.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/08/2021
best service ever
always great service every time im there, great prices, cant say anything better then that, and very trustworthy
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 02/09/2021

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.    Also thank you for taking the time to review us we value your opinion!

RICK S.
02/07/2021
Good people ! Good service and price. !
Red red
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 02/08/2021

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Please keep us in mind for your future repair and maintenance.

EW
EILEEN W.
02/07/2021
Fast service
The courteous personnel!!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 02/08/2021

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much..  Please keep us in mind for your future maintenance and repair needs.

JOHN D.
02/02/2021
Staff courtesy & pricing
Very courteous staff & professional work. Pricing is also very competitive
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 02/02/2021

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Please keep us in mind for your future repair and maintenance needs.