Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Judy W. on 10/17/2017
Judy said that every time she takes her vehicle in for service they find other things that need to be done and fixed. She was supposed to have an oil change and tire rotation but they found other things that they said needed to be done. She took her vehicle to another unspecified business and they said she did not need to have anything done on her vehicle. She was happy she did not have to spend more money.
Vehicle: Toyota Yaris
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017
Harry B., President at National Auto Service responded on 10/18/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our company.   I understand Kevin the store manager was speaking with you this morning and has you coming back to the store for a re inspection.   I am glad we are able to work out the misunderstanding.
We look forward to seeing you soon.

ERIN W. on 07/13/2016
"Great customer service"
The guys were all very informative and helpful. They explained everything very clearly. My ac was fixed in less than an hour. My one issue is the price. It's extremely out of my price range. I am not sure if O can come back due to the pricing. If not for that, you could count me as a customer for life.
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Intrigue
Service Date: 07/13/2016
Review Created: 07/13/2016 09:44 PM
Harry B., President at National Auto Service responded on 07/15/2016

Than you for your feedback and for your positive comments on our fast service.   Also to address the price concerns I have given you a call and left a message to personnally address your concerns on the cost.   Some airconditioning parts such as a compressor in your case are very pricey...  We do generally price our jobs with quality new products that offer 2 year 24000 mile nationwide warranty.   We can source parts with less of a warenty or posssibly good used parts.  There are many options we can discuss.  Please feel free to call me directly at the shop any weekday morning to disscuss available options.  I will address this with our staff and hope to hear from u soon.

WILLIAM C. ReScore Review on 06/13/2016
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"good place for oil change"
Great people to do business with, they took my car on time and the work was done very quickly. I'm very satisfied with the service.
Vehicle: Nissan Quest
Service Date: 06/09/2016
Review Created: 06/10/2016 09:56 AM

"good place for oil change"
I had my car there several times for an oil change, I always used the coupon for the special price, around $16.99 included tire rotation, this time they double my price and I was told, the coupon didn't apply for this special price, I was very surprise, I guess is time to go to a different location for oil change, so many places around to do an oil change under $20.00.
Vehicle: Nissan Quest
Service Date: 06/09/2016
Review Created: 06/10/2016 09:56 AM
Harry B., President at National Auto Service responded on 06/13/2016

Hi William    I am sure this was a simple miss understanding as we have a new store manager.  I will see to him getting a little more training as to coupons and how to apply them..

Harry B., President at National Auto Service responded on 06/14/2016

Thank you very much William!

Dan R. on 05/05/2016
Dan said the previous owners were trustworthy and dependable. However, ever since the business changed hands he is being overcharged. Now they round up the time for labor costs.
Vehicle: Hyundai Veracruz
Service Date: 05/03/2016
Review Created: 05/05/2016
Harry B., President at National Auto Service responded on 05/09/2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our company.  We do take  them seriously...   Also we are not under new ownership but we do have a new manager as Jim our old manager has suffered 3 strokes and can no longer work for us.   I did review the pricing on your repair and it does fall in line with local pricing and industry stanards.   Again thanks for taking the time to supply us with your review we will review all pricing structures and make any corrections needed.

Walter R. on 02/02/2016
Walter said he was supposed to get a tire rotation with his oil change but they had to change racks. With the changing of the racks, he would have to wait another hour and he did not want to wait. They did give him another coupon to get the tire rotation when he wanted to.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Chevy Express
Service Date: 01/29/2016
Review Created: 02/02/2016
Harry B., President at National Auto Service responded on 02/04/2016

Well first off thank you for your business!

Unfortunately at times we do get backed up and things beyond our control do happen as we are a very busy repair shop.   I am sorry that you experienced a delay in your service.   I see we gave you another discount coupon for your inconvenience...  We do strive to give outstanding service.  We are a family owned an run company and do take your feed back seriously.   Additionally we take our reviews very seriously.   I will review the circumstances and consider some counseling with our staff to insure delays like this do not happen again.  Again thank you for your feed back and your business.   Maybe in the future we can earn a better review from you or convince you to upgrade this one.

Sincerely