Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5Overall Rating 4.8333333/5rating 4.8333333
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Jesus B.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Jesus said he was charged over $100 for a filter.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/13/2018

I am sorry you feel you paid too much.  You state that we charged you $100 for an air filter...  That is totally out of context.  You have a 8 year old vehicle with 67,000 miles and had the original  air filter for the engine and the cabin air filter for the air you breath had green mold growing all over it.  In addition we did a semi synthetic oil change as well.  So in review you had an oil change, tire rotation and 2 filters installed all for a the price including tax of $103.00

I am sorry if you feel that was an un fair price.  We did tell you before we changed the filters about the cost and you and your wife agreed to it?   I have reviewed the costs involved with your repair and they are accurate. Additionally I called 3 local competitors they all exceeded the price you paid for the smae service.  I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you further.  Please stop by the shop any weekday morning and I would welcome the chance to discuss this further with you.

DIANE D.
04/06/2018
Kevin does a great job
He makes it right.Take your car there

04/06/2018
Tire service
The service is always good and prompt but the price was way high, unfortunatelty I was stuck so no time to shop around
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/10/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.  We do read and take seriously all concerns compliments and criticisms.  I understand Kevin has talked with you about your concerns and you are now satisfied with your service.

Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/11/2018

I am so glad too hear Kevin was able to address your concerns.   Also thank you again for being critical of us.  That only helps us know what we need to do to get better at what we do.   We do take it very seriously this is how we feed our families so it is very important to us.

Thanks again

Judy W.
Toyota Yaris
10/17/2017 Category: Service
Judy said that every time she takes her vehicle in for service they find other things that need to be done and fixed. She was supposed to have an oil change and tire rotation but they found other things that they said needed to be done. She took her vehicle to another unspecified business and they said she did not need to have anything done on her vehicle. She was happy she did not have to spend more money.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/18/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our company.   I understand Kevin the store manager was speaking with you this morning and has you coming back to the store for a re inspection.   I am glad we are able to work out the misunderstanding.
We look forward to seeing you soon.

EW
ERIN W.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
07/13/2016
The guys were all very informative and helpful. They explained everything very clearly. My ac was fixed in less than an hour. My one issue is the price. It's extremely out of my price range. I am not sure if O can come back due to the pricing. If not for that, you could count me as a customer for life.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/15/2016

Than you for your feedback and for your positive comments on our fast service.   Also to address the price concerns I have given you a call and left a message to personnally address your concerns on the cost.   Some airconditioning parts such as a compressor in your case are very pricey...  We do generally price our jobs with quality new products that offer 2 year 24000 mile nationwide warranty.   We can source parts with less of a warenty or posssibly good used parts.  There are many options we can discuss.  Please feel free to call me directly at the shop any weekday morning to disscuss available options.  I will address this with our staff and hope to hear from u soon.

WC
WILLIAM C.
Nissan Quest
06/10/2016
good place for oil change
Great people to do business with, they took my car on time and the work was done very quickly. I'm very satisfied with the service.

06/10/2016
good place for oil change
I had my car there several times for an oil change, I always used the coupon for the special price, around $16.99 included tire rotation, this time they double my price and I was told, the coupon didn't apply for this special price, I was very surprise, I guess is time to go to a different location for oil change, so many places around to do an oil change under $20.00.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/13/2016

Hi William    I am sure this was a simple miss understanding as we have a new store manager.  I will see to him getting a little more training as to coupons and how to apply them..

Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/14/2016

Thank you very much William!

Dan R.
Hyundai Veracruz
05/05/2016 Category: Service
Dan said the previous owners were trustworthy and dependable. However, ever since the business changed hands he is being overcharged. Now they round up the time for labor costs.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 05/09/2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our company.  We do take  them seriously...   Also we are not under new ownership but we do have a new manager as Jim our old manager has suffered 3 strokes and can no longer work for us.   I did review the pricing on your repair and it does fall in line with local pricing and industry stanards.   Again thanks for taking the time to supply us with your review we will review all pricing structures and make any corrections needed.

WR
Walter R.
Florida, MO
Chevrolet Chevy Express
02/02/2016 Category: Service
Walter said he was supposed to get a tire rotation with his oil change but they had to change racks. With the changing of the racks, he would have to wait another hour and he did not want to wait. They did give him another coupon to get the tire rotation when he wanted to.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 02/04/2016

Well first off thank you for your business!

Unfortunately at times we do get backed up and things beyond our control do happen as we are a very busy repair shop.   I am sorry that you experienced a delay in your service.   I see we gave you another discount coupon for your inconvenience...  We do strive to give outstanding service.  We are a family owned an run company and do take your feed back seriously.   Additionally we take our reviews very seriously.   I will review the circumstances and consider some counseling with our staff to insure delays like this do not happen again.  Again thank you for your feed back and your business.   Maybe in the future we can earn a better review from you or convince you to upgrade this one.

Sincerely