JOHN P.
08/05/2020
Excellent staff and manager
I was about 10 minutes late for appt. It was no problem. Michelle was very friendly and knowledgeable. She helped me get financing to pay for repair. Tyler the mechanic was great. Showed me the problems with my van and even had Ben the manager take a look as well. A very pleasant experience and will definitely come back.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 08/06/2020

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

Toyota Avalon
08/04/2020
The service is very good. The staff are very professional, informative and friendly to all . They are a provider you can trust!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 08/05/2020

Thank you again Sharon for your business we do very much appreciate it!   Also thank you for taking the time to review us it means a lot...

RE
RICHELLE E.
Excellent work
Excellent work done by Ben excellent communication skills with Michelle excellent customer service highly rated highly recommend
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 08/04/2020

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

SJ
Sam J.
fast reliable repairs
I love the guys at this repair shop fast and reliable shop. They are always nice always fast and I never have to go back twice.. I can say I use to hate going to get my car service till I met them...
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you Sam we appreciate your feed back and do appreciate your business.

Joe R.
relaible good service.
I always bring my Ford truck to them and they always treat me right.. Love Ben and Harry they have been there forever.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company...

AG
Amy G.
great repair shop
The guys at National really know what they are doing. We were refered to them by AAA we find they prices to be good and the work to be better. Thanks guys for another good job.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much  Also thank you for taking the time to review us...

HB
Harry B.
Honest reliable people
We always go to National. The staff is very knowledgeable and really have more equipment then I've seen in dealerships. Honesty has always been the overwhelming reason we always go back along with good work. If you have an issue the warranty service is just as good as when they are charging you for a repair! High marks for Harry & Ben... Smart guys and nice people...
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you for your business and kind words

07/31/2020
Worst place you can go
They will do everything to rip more and more of your money. A modern kind of stealing costumers.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 08/03/2020

I can say with all confidence and show without doubt after 10+ years of reviews with a  almost perfect rating we do not rip people off!  I understand from the staff after your repair you had an issue.   You came back and we resolved your issue and do have the technical printouts  with your cars VIN number to document your issue of stalling is resolved.  We are human we do make mistakes what I can say is when we make mistake we take care of them along with admitting when we do.   In your case replacing a computer occasionally programming issues do occur when they do we fix it as in your case.   As I understand it your vehicle had an issue starting.  Now that you've been back that that issue is now resolved...    Please know your statement is defamatory.   We are a small family owned company and pride ourselves on doing honest reliable repairs. If we made a mistake thats what warranties are for and we are happy to do warranty work thought the warranty period.   Making false accusations and defaming our company is an entirely different thing.   If you are having any issues with the repair please do call the shop make an appointment and we will perform any needed warranty work no questions asked.

07/27/2020
Thanks
Van running great again, and with working AC!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you for your business we really appreciate it very much.

Thank you for taking the time to review our company.

Chevrolet HHR
07/27/2020
Prompt Service
Good Service
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

BC
BRYANT C.
Kia Soul
twice in one day
i brought both my vehicles to National Auto. Michelle the manager is awesome. The service thorough
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/24/2020

Thank you for your business we really appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

BC
BRYANT C.
Nissan Frontier
awesome people great service
very pleased with service and mechanical knowledge
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/24/2020

DT
DAVE T.
GMC Yukon
Great job
In and out problem solved! Thanks Michelle and team!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/23/2020

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review our company.

BK
BETH K.
Chrysler 200
07/22/2020
Great folks here, always helpful!
Michele was so helpful explaining the work to be done and cost of parts needed. Sent an estimate via email do I could approve work without going to shop. Could ask for better service.

JOSEPH F.
Ford Expedition EL
07/21/2020
Explain and show any potential problems.
Well Done