JOSEPH F.
Ford Expedition EL
07/21/2020
Explain and show any potential problems.
Well Done
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/23/2020

JERRY C.
Buick Century
07/18/2020
Quick estimate, follow through and on time.
I don't like to text.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company your feed back is very important to us.   The text is part of an automated system i will request you be removed the the texting list.  In the mean time should you get any further texts please do reply STOP that will also end that process.   Sorry if that has caused any undo stress..

TK
TODD K.
06/29/2020
I was able to book an appointment for an oil change the same day I called very good service would recommend to friends.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much!   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.   Sure hope we can earn 5 stars next time?   We are open to any constructive criticism if you have any so we can earn a 5 star review next time..

AC
ARTHUR C.
Cadillac Escalade
06/11/2020
Great shop, will be taken my car
We’ll take my car back there, I’m a retired mechanic, been working on cars since I was 10, very hard to find good shop this one is really good
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/12/2020

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company..

LV
LORING V.
New Port Richey, FL
Chevrolet Tracker
02/25/2020
Had a early appointment, took me right in.
When told the car was done, I looked at the tires and I asked if they rotated the tires, was told "No, because they looked good the way they were."
He did offer to take the vehicle back in and rotate them. I declined because I had Drs appointment and had to leave.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 02/26/2020

Thank you for your business we do greatly appreciate it!   Also thank you for taking the time to to supply us with feed back on your service.   When you returned about the tire rotation i was sitting in the office and did over hear all of what you've said.  Our technicians thought process was the best tires were already in the front.   It is always best to have the best tires as the steering tires and was his logic as to why he didn't rotate them.  What I would have expected to happen would have been for him to ask you while he was working on it if you still wanted the rotation regardless of where the better tire ended up.  Jason is new to us and we have had a discussion about this. Ultimately it is your decision and always will be unless doing the rotation would render the vehicle unsafe do to a bad or bald tire.  Thank you for your feed back we do take everything you have to say seriously..  Should you still feel you want them rotated please feel free to let one of us know and we would be glad to do it free of charge at your convenience..

Again Thank you for your business and feedback.

Matthew G.
Spring Hill, FL
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Matthew said they were up front and there was no up selling. He appreciates the integrity.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much. Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

12/29/2019
Runs great
Car runs great but service needed was not reset.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very very much..

Sorry to hear about the issue with your oil change reminder..   We would be happy to reset it for you at your convenience it should just take a minute to do..   I am not sure what happened or why I will address it with the staff and do a little training and review of our process..   I can tell you without trying to make any excuses at all that on occasion the maintenance reminder computers sometimes the resetting doesn't take... We find once or twice a month we get one that was defiantly reset and comes back on...   Not saying thats what happened but it does happen...
So please do stop in and let us reset it.  Wont cost you anything but a minute of your time..
Again thank you for your business and so letting us know about the issue!

Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/30/2019

Also please keep in mind it is possible for it to be the maintenance reminder light and not the oil change reminder light they are different and require different services other than an oil change to be reset.   Come on by and lets take a look at your convenience...

Harry

08/27/2019
My car runs better than it ever has! I did Bruce that he milage is listed at 757890 mile s, which a little high. Should be 75000.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 08/30/2019

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

MO
Michael O.
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Michael said that the place was good. He hasn't had any trouble.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 08/30/2019

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

TK
TODD K.
07/25/2019
Was able to get me in early and service was great.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much..  Also thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review our company we appreciate that as well.   I would like to be able to earn a 5 star rating on your next visit.

RD
ROBERT D.
smart fortwo
07/11/2019
Low Tire Pressure Light
We had a low tire pressure light come on our 2009 SMRT Car, and we sent our daughter in to give her a chance to get something done on her car by herself. National Auto not only resolved the problem (Filled tires with air), but did not charge 1 penny. We thank you for this and being such a trusted service to the Hudson, FL community.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/11/2019

First I would like to thank you for your business.  Second thank you for taking the time to review our company.   Most of all I would like to say you can always trust that Anyone that comes to us will always be treated honestly and with integrity. We insist on that from our staff or they wont work here very long.   We do make mistakes and sometime things don't go as planned but you can always count on me making it right.
Again thank you for your business.

KN
Karla N.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Karla said there was one thing she was questioning when she left the business, and she was leery of any answer she received, because she couldn't tell if it was truthful.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/13/2019

First we wanted to thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Also I wanted to personally assure you we always tell the truth.   At my business It is hard to get fired...  I have a no second chance rule.   No stealing no cheating no lieing.  No second chances for any of that here.  With that being said you are welcome to cal stop by or email me directly any any anything about your repair and i will do my best to discover why you were not happy with the description of the repair.  I am available every weekday morning.

Mercury Mountaineer
04/09/2019
Clean and interested in your vehicle as well being
Discount coupons on oil changes
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/09/2019

RY
RICHARD Y.
New Port Richey, FL
Saturn Outlook
04/03/2019
oil chg review
I had a 11:00 appt. and left my car there at 10:50 and said I would be back at 1pm to pick it up and the oil chg. still wasn't done . waited another 20 min. you need to get better organized to get cars done on time, for oil chg.s
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/04/2019

First I would like to thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much!  Also thank you for your feed back we take all input seriously.   We are sorry for the delay on you car and the time-line to complete it.  As you probably noticed we a very busy shop and on that day our parts supplier ( Napa ) totally put us behind...  Almost all day our parts were wrong or delayed multiple times and put us behind all day..  With that being said we are sorry for the delay and not making any excuses at all...  I would add things do happen occasionally that are beyond our control.. Just wanted to explain what did happen and again sorry if the 20 minute delay in completing your car. It is not our normal at all we are usually accurate within 5 or ten minutes.

Thanks you again for your business

04/02/2019
Feel confident my car was reviewed and serviced properly.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time out of your day to review our company.