JAMES K.
01/27/2021
Oil
We had a coupon for an oil change for $16.99. Of course we needed synthetic oil which we knew would be higher but by the time we were out of there it burned $100 real quickly. Seemed like it took a long time too. The staff was pleasant which helped.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 01/28/2021

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much!   I am sorry if it seemed that it took longer than anticipated.   We are a full service repair center.   Our oil changes offers are ' full service"   including a full AAA inspection and tire rotation minimum time is 45 minutes.   We did do a full synthetic oil change you added an air filter to it that was an additional 15 dollars.   I did make 3 calls this morning to our local competitors all were within 10 dollars of what we invoiced you for.  One shop was 1.59 less the 2 others were 6 and 10 dollars higher for the same service.    We do our the best we can on price.  We do charge msrp plus labor.   Again we appreciate your business .

BD
BARBARA D.
Nissan Versa
12/16/2020
rating
very good service and affordable
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/17/2020

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.

Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.  Should you have any input for me as to how we can earn a 5 star rating on your next visit i would welcome the input.

Please keep us in mind for.you future repair and maintenance needs.

RON M.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/23/2020
Great Communication and excellent service!
Job well done!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you very much for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business we do greatly appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.   We would love to know what we can do better to earn a 5 star rating in the future.  Please feel free to express any concerns to me directly.

Please do keep us in mind for all your future maintenance and repair needs.

LV
LORING V.
Chevrolet Tracker
11/16/2020
Convenient location
I arrived a bit early, took my vehicle into the shop soon after. Every thing was done in a short period of time and I was on my way home!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/18/2020

Thank you for your business we appreciate it!  Also thanks for taking the time to review our company.

Please keep us in mind for your future maintenance and repair needs.

Mercury Mountaineer
10/06/2020
You explain very well what might need to be taken care of now or later.
My experience was great and my needs were met.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/06/2020

Thank You for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

Hyundai Veloster
09/25/2020
Check out of my car and check the battery and told me that the battery was not charging thoroughly so we had it replaced
Over all they do a great job checking out your vehicle letting you know any issues that may be coming in the future and how to go about getting them fixed thank you
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you for your business we do very much appreciate it!   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

PR
PHILIP R.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
09/09/2020
The receptionists was great
The people showed that they cared that I was taken care off They worked with me on the price of repair, gave me options went beyond what was necessary. Put oil in that was low to make sure the vehicle left their shop in the best condition possible.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/10/2020

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

CD
CHRIS D.
GMC Safari Passenger
09/05/2020
1st call ever to AAA breakdown service.
Polite, knowledgeable staff, quick turnaround on work, and a guarantee on work done. Excellent service.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/08/2020

Thank you for your business we do greatly appreciate it.   Also thank you for taking the time out of your day to review our company...

TH
TOM H.
GMC Terrain
08/19/2020
First time user. New to area. Looking for the “right” company for long term auto care.
Automated appointment system 5.
Courteousness, professionalism of counter personnel 5.
Speed of service 3.5. Vehicle sat on lift, hood up for 20-30 minutes before any action. Break time? Short personnel?
75 minutes total. Not including me being 15 minute early.
Will go back. Hoping for a better turn time for an oil change.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 08/24/2020

First thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also i do appreciate the feed back on this.   We were unexpectedly short handed the day you were in.   I can assure you the issue has been rectified and that is not the norm.  I feel very confident your next visit will go much better.

JOSEPH F.
Ford Expedition EL
07/21/2020
Explain and show any potential problems.
Well Done
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/23/2020

JERRY C.
Buick Century
07/18/2020
Quick estimate, follow through and on time.
I don't like to text.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company your feed back is very important to us.   The text is part of an automated system i will request you be removed the the texting list.  In the mean time should you get any further texts please do reply STOP that will also end that process.   Sorry if that has caused any undo stress..

06/29/2020
I was able to book an appointment for an oil change the same day I called very good service would recommend to friends.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much!   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.   Sure hope we can earn 5 stars next time?   We are open to any constructive criticism if you have any so we can earn a 5 star review next time..

AC
ARTHUR C.
Cadillac Escalade
06/11/2020
Great shop, will be taken my car
We’ll take my car back there, I’m a retired mechanic, been working on cars since I was 10, very hard to find good shop this one is really good
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/12/2020

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company..

LV
LORING V.
Chevrolet Tracker
02/25/2020
Had a early appointment, took me right in.
When told the car was done, I looked at the tires and I asked if they rotated the tires, was told "No, because they looked good the way they were."
He did offer to take the vehicle back in and rotate them. I declined because I had Drs appointment and had to leave.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 02/26/2020

Thank you for your business we do greatly appreciate it!   Also thank you for taking the time to to supply us with feed back on your service.   When you returned about the tire rotation i was sitting in the office and did over hear all of what you've said.  Our technicians thought process was the best tires were already in the front.   It is always best to have the best tires as the steering tires and was his logic as to why he didn't rotate them.  What I would have expected to happen would have been for him to ask you while he was working on it if you still wanted the rotation regardless of where the better tire ended up.  Jason is new to us and we have had a discussion about this. Ultimately it is your decision and always will be unless doing the rotation would render the vehicle unsafe do to a bad or bald tire.  Thank you for your feed back we do take everything you have to say seriously..  Should you still feel you want them rotated please feel free to let one of us know and we would be glad to do it free of charge at your convenience..

Again Thank you for your business and feedback.

Matthew G.
Spring Hill, FL
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Matthew said they were up front and there was no up selling. He appreciates the integrity.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much. Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.