Overall Rating 2.4285729/5Overall Rating 2.4285729/5rating 2.4285729rating 2.4285729rating 2.4285729

MO
Michael O.
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Michael said that the place was good. He hasn't had any trouble.

TK
TODD K.
07/25/2019
Was able to get me in early and service was great.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much..  Also thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review our company we appreciate that as well.   I would like to be able to earn a 5 star rating on your next visit.

RD
ROBERT D.
smart fortwo
07/11/2019
Low Tire Pressure Light
We had a low tire pressure light come on our 2009 SMRT Car, and we sent our daughter in to give her a chance to get something done on her car by herself. National Auto not only resolved the problem (Filled tires with air), but did not charge 1 penny. We thank you for this and being such a trusted service to the Hudson, FL community.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 07/11/2019

First I would like to thank you for your business.  Second thank you for taking the time to review our company.   Most of all I would like to say you can always trust that Anyone that comes to us will always be treated honestly and with integrity. We insist on that from our staff or they wont work here very long.   We do make mistakes and sometime things don't go as planned but you can always count on me making it right.
Again thank you for your business.

KN
Karla N.
Port Richey, FL
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Karla said there was one thing she was questioning when she left the business, and she was leery of any answer she received, because she couldn't tell if it was truthful.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/13/2019

First we wanted to thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Also I wanted to personally assure you we always tell the truth.   At my business It is hard to get fired...  I have a no second chance rule.   No stealing no cheating no lieing.  No second chances for any of that here.  With that being said you are welcome to cal stop by or email me directly any any anything about your repair and i will do my best to discover why you were not happy with the description of the repair.  I am available every weekday morning.

Mercury Mountaineer
04/09/2019
Clean and interested in your vehicle as well being
Discount coupons on oil changes
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/09/2019

RY
RICHARD Y.
New Port Richey, FL
Saturn Outlook
04/03/2019
oil chg review
I had a 11:00 appt. and left my car there at 10:50 and said I would be back at 1pm to pick it up and the oil chg. still wasn't done . waited another 20 min. you need to get better organized to get cars done on time, for oil chg.s
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/04/2019

First I would like to thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much!  Also thank you for your feed back we take all input seriously.   We are sorry for the delay on you car and the time-line to complete it.  As you probably noticed we a very busy shop and on that day our parts supplier ( Napa ) totally put us behind...  Almost all day our parts were wrong or delayed multiple times and put us behind all day..  With that being said we are sorry for the delay and not making any excuses at all...  I would add things do happen occasionally that are beyond our control.. Just wanted to explain what did happen and again sorry if the 20 minute delay in completing your car. It is not our normal at all we are usually accurate within 5 or ten minutes.

Thanks you again for your business

LG
LORI G.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
04/02/2019
Feel confident my car was reviewed and serviced properly.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time out of your day to review our company.

ES
Edward S.
Spring Hill, FL
Buick Roadmaster
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Edward said he called the business to tow his vehicle, but their policy is to come out and check on the battery first. He added that so far, everything seems to be all right.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 03/18/2019

Thanks again Ed for your business we do appreciate it very much..   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company..

KATHRYN S.
Spring Hill, FL
Honda Fit
02/19/2019
friendly staff
Staff were friendly and accommodating to me and my two kids.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much!   Also thank you for taking the time to review us.  We welcome any and all feedback we get.

Jim R.
Florida
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the service was a little expensive.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 02/12/2019

First we would like to thank you for your business.  We do greatly appreciate it we are family owned and operated.   Also we take very seriously any and all comments and criticisms. As far as the pricing for your battery replacement and services, that price is totally set by AAA.  We are an approved repair center for AAA and a Napa Auto Care Center.  Pricing for your services are set by them we follow there guidelines on pricing. However you can rest assured that should you ever have a problem you have the best warranty available backed by AAA and Napa nationwide and in Canada.   The Battery is for 6 years.   If you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact me directly I am at the shop weekday mornings till about noon.

Thank you again for your business!

JUDITH P.
Port Richey, FL
Chrysler Sebring
01/03/2019
Quick service
My car was towed in on a Friday night.. I called the next day right at 7:30.. The young lady was very nice asked all the right questions.. And than called me back in about two hours.. The cost quoted me was extremely high.. But unfortunately I didn't have a choice to take the car anywhere else to get a second qoute...so I had the work done....and it was ready the same day..
I feel the service was excellent. Just very. Very expensive..... As I am on a very limited income.. I have to shop around for everything.. The cost of this put a huge strain on me...
I would recommend this shop because of the service...
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   I can assure you after a review of your repair invoice the pricing was accurate and is in line with other local repair shops.  Our pricing is very simple we charge 89.67 per hour for labor and parts are priced @ manufactures list price.  We do not inflate prices over suggested retail...  Please note our labor rate is near the lowest in a survey of 10 local repair shops.  Again thank you for your business!  Should you need service in the future or have any further concerns about your repair please don't hesitate to stop by and speak with me directly.  I am at the shop every morning from 730 till about noon.

TK
TODD K.
11/27/2018
Reasonable prices
Reasonable prices and they are worried about the condition of your vehicle and its safety
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it.   Also wanted to say is yes we are always concerned about any safety related issues and anything that would leave you stuck on the side of the road.  We are the AAA approved auto repair center in the area and doing that is just part of our every day routine.

Again thank you for your business

11/18/2018
The price is right and the place is close to where I live.
The staff were very helpful and they did a good job.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

RD
ROBERT D.
smart fortwo
09/25/2018
Smart Car Lighting Problem
Our 2009 Smart Car had a problem and the Driver's Side front turn signal was not working. We brought it in on Friday afternoon, and we talked with Kevin and when you have an electrical problem, sometimes it is like trying to find a needle in a hay stack. They found an external relay fault, fixed it, and we were on our way the following afternoon. Kudos to Kevin and the Mechanic!!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much!  I also take our customers opinion of our service very seriously!   I did notice you gave us 4 out 5 on your visit?   I would welcome any feedback you could give me how to earn a 5 out of 5 on your next visit.   Please feel free to contact me directly @ nasc@verizon.net should you have any input.

Thank you again for your business!

JAMES H.
09/18/2018
They were very good andexplane everything to me
Fixed the air
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company we do take all our customers opinions very seriously. Should you have any input for me on how we can earn a 5 star rating from you on your next visit please do not hesitate to contact me.
My direct email is nasc@verizon.net.
Again thank you for your business!

Delia D.
Florida
Ford Expedition
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Delia said they were efficient, they finished the job on time.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company we take seriously any and all your opinions and input.

LG
LORI G.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
08/14/2018
Took longer than expected. Service light not reset. Manager was great! I would recommend them.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for your business we greatly appreciate it!   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.  I take very seriously all input from our customers both positive and negative.

It is a rare occurrence that the reset on a maintenance light slips past us.  Trust in the fact we will be counseling the staff on this and making further efforts t insure we don't miss any of them.

Thank you Again for your business.

Milo G.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Milo said that he would recommend this business for service.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.
Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

Doris R.
Pontiac Grand Prix
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Doris said the staff has always been courteous. The service was good, and the staff always does good work. She was really pleased with how they restored her vehicle. It looks brand new. Her only complaint about the business is that sometimes they get busy and forget to call her back.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for your feed back and for taking the time to review our service.   Kevin does get quite busy sometimes and he is slightly forgetful when he is busy..  I promise this, he is honest and always will provide you with great service.  We are working on the occasional forgetfulness..

AH
Al H.
Chevrolet Trax
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Al said the guys at this business are nice, and did a great job, but it took 2 hours for an oil change.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 05/04/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.  We take all feedback seriously and do welcome it.    Sorry it took a couple of hours.  I do believe there was an issue finding someone who had a drain plug for your car..  It was actually an issue with Napa sending the wrong one...

Again thank you for your business