Overview

Overall Rating 4.8/5Overall Rating 4.8/5Overall Rating 4.8/5Overall Rating 4.8/5Overall Rating 4.8/5
4.8

(844 Reviews)

ReScore Reviews™ (8)

ReScore
Overall Rating 4.8/5Overall Rating 4.8/5Overall Rating 4.8/5Overall Rating 4.8/5Overall Rating 4.8/5
Original
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5
96% Would Recommend
98% Business Response
Latest Review about 4 hours ago

Reviews

Our goal is to provide the most accurate picture of a business's online reputation. To provide the most accurate picture, we use an automated algorithm to help us recommend reviews that are most valuable for visitors to our site. Reviews that are recommended may ultimately become "not recommended" and vice versa based on continued updates and learning from our algorithm. Reviews that are verified through the business point of sale system may post immediately to the recommended reviews section of our site, however, based on the application of our automated algorithm, may become "not recommended".

Continue reading recommended reviews


DW
Diana W.
New Port Richey, FL
Overall Rating 1.0/5Overall Rating 1.0/5Overall Rating 1.0/5Overall Rating 1.0/5Overall Rating 1.0/5
04/10/2021
You changed my review
You changed my review-From my previous visit I was told that I needed new front brakes, I called on the phone about having my brakes repaired. I was given a price that was in the computer at $399 which included rotors. You lied. I went to two other repair places to told me I did not need brakes or rotors. I’m going to report you to the state Department of professional regulations.

DW
DIANA W.
New Port Richey, FL
Toyota Corolla
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.

DB
David B.
Hudson, FL
Ford Fusion
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.

GL
Greg L.
Port Richey, FL
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.

RF
Richard F.
Florida
Toyota Camry
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.

CD
Craig D.
Hudson, FL
Toyota Tacoma
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.

BB
Blair B.
New Port Richey, FL
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.