JIM S.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/25/2021
Heat always on
Very good service. Great job and great pice

RAY S.
Nissan Armada
02/19/2021
People you can trust
I have been bringing our vehicles to Harold’s for around four years ever since we moved to Florida and they have always went above and beyond to make me feel welcome and well taken care of I trust them with my cars and they always do their best to make sure I know all my options in repairing or doing maintenance to our vehicles.

MO
MICHAEL O.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/18/2021
Honest Great Service Every Time!
We take ALL four (4) of our vehicles to Harold’s and they provide honest, excellent service at a cost that cannot compare anywhere else in the area. They are always busy, for good reason; but get you in and out when they promise.

LH
Louise H.
02/05/2021 Category: Service
Louise said she initially called the business, told him the problem with her mirror, he researched it to find her the part, and called her back within 10 minutes. He gave her an appointment and he was able to fix it. She has also used the business for oil changes and tire rotations.

Mitchell C.
Florida
02/02/2021 Category: Service
Mitchell said the price was good at the business, he has known them for about 1 year and that they had a good history in community.

LC
Lindsey C.
02/02/2021 Category: Service
Lindsey said everyone was very nice, very helpful, the staff explained everything that was going on with her vehicle very well and she appreciated it.

JIM A.
Hudson, FL
Lincoln Town Car
01/15/2021
Great place for car repairs
Always pleased with the prompt an d professional service. Been a customer for years and if there was ever a concern after the service Dana and his crew would graciously take care of the problem.

Ron C.
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Martha . She said she was very happy. There has been a problem with her vehicle for years and finally someone found out why.

CT
Carol T.
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Carol said this business provides quality satisfactory work, everyone knows her and is respectful.

GT
GLORIA T.
12/15/2020
Flat tire repair
I had bought a set of tires last year, and ended up getting a flat. Figured warrantee was gone, it'd been a year. Dana was able to get me a courtesy credit and it didn't cost a fortune to replace the tire. I had driven over a mile on the tire to get to a safe place, so the tire was shot. During this time, husband had Covid, and I was diagnosed after dropping vehicle off that I had Covid. They were very understanding and waited for us to pick up the van. I even offered to pay over the phone so they would be pao=id, but the waited. Home town feelings is what I felt.

RF
Ron F.
12/10/2020 Category: Service
Ron said they are good people.

Mel S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/08/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Debbie. She said they have always been there when she needed them. They usually don't take long to start and finish a job and they seem to be honest. The owner is only there 2 days a week and his daughter is taking care of the office. She is very polite, kind and does a professional job.

EB
Eddie B.
Clearwater, FL
Chevrolet Pickup
12/03/2020 Category: Service
Eddie said they have always done good business. They are fair and everything else. That's' why he goes there.

THOMAS S.
12/01/2020
Many folks recommended Harold’s to me
I find Dana to be knowledgeable, and fair minded. I trust my mechanic, and I’m glad that I found him.
Tom S⚓️

Misty R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/01/2020 Category: Service
Misty said they are great, the service was amazing and will continue to use them.