Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Latest Review about 1 month ago

RJ
Richard J.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Service manager Brian
Brian is the reason I bring my car back for service!
Rhonda B. from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you Richard! We really appreciate your 5 Star rating and your recommendation! We look forward to seeing you next time!

Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you Richard, we enjoy working for you, and will continue to do our best for all your auto needs.

05/28/2019 Category: Service
6 mo check
Resolved all concerns. Polite staff.

05/28/2019 Category: Service
Marked dash
Got the car back from checkup and oil change. 6 months old. Got it back with marks/scratches on dashboard 😡
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Hello this is Brian Jones, service manager at Hyundai, Im soory for the trouble, I would be happy to look at the marks on your dash, I was just made aware of this issue, and would like to see for myself and see if there is anything I can do.

Sarah H.
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Could've been better
I wasn't really impressed with the waiting area, but that wouldn't make or break whether I use them again. It's the fact that there were services that were supposed to be done as part of "free" (which we incidentally paid for in our contract for the car) services. They didn't rotate my tires even though it was stated that they would, and then told me it was extra to have that done. The only reason I would use this shop again is b/c I have 3 more services that are part of us having bought the car from Hamilton. Just felt like they weren't being honest...(we also have something that was supposed to be fixed on the car since it was a demo vehicle that when it was mentioned I was told that they would call over to Hamilton Ford to get the slip, and then at the end of the service was told that I would need to call them to have the service slip sent over). I just felt like they couldn't be bothered to help...
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

We are sorry about your last visit, we at Hamilton Hyundai try very hard to meet all you auto needs, the 25.00 oil change will not include a tire rotation, but we will always inspect tires and suggest tire rotation when needed, we would love the change to make it up to you and explain the service plane you have with your auto. feel free to give us a call.

Deborra H.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/13/2018 Category: Service
I Love Hyundai Cars
Although I love Hyundai cars, my new car has a defect where the brake pedal intermittently goes all the way to the floor. I have had this issue since I purchased the car. Hamilton Hyundai, Clovis, NM, has worked on it 5 or 6 times and cannot seem to fix it. I have asked Shaun Hamilton for a different vehicle of the same model and I am still getting the run around. I have also filed a complaint with Hyundai Corporate and they are telling me their investigation takes longer. The solution is simple. I have a defective new car. Give me a different one. I am very dissatisfied as I have spent a lot of money on my very first new car, which is defective. At this point they have had my car over 30 days total trying to fix it. PLEASE GIVE ME A DIFFERENT VEHICLE! If I had purchased any other type of item and it was defective, the business would replace it. REPLACE MY CAR. I love the cars, but mine is defective and there is no offer to replace although I have asked for a replacement over and over again. PLEASE HELP ME. I do not feel safe in my car. If I have an accident, there will be a law suit, of course and I hope I live through it.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

thank you for choosing hamilton hyundai service for all your service needs

2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/11/2018 Category: Service
meh.
Usually take a long time to service vehicle and they always underestimate the time it will take to finish.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 01/12/2018

we appreciate your feed back, also would like to thank you for using Hamilton service, we try very hard to make sure each visit is a great visit, sometimes our service takes a bit longer due to hevey traffic and work load, but we do offer courtesy shuttle service to anywhere in town anytime, would love the chance to visit with you on your next visit,

Monica R.
Chaparral, NM
11/03/2017 Category: Service
Not great
Need improve
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 11/04/2017

we would deffinatly like to discuss your visit, we see it much different, 45 minutes for oil change, while making calls to find out who and what service plan you had constituded a large amount of our time.

DU
Dora U.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Techs are friendly and keep you updated on service progress
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for allowing us to serve you in all you auto needs.

ND
Nancy D.
2013 Hyundai Accent
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly atmosphere, trustworthy
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you Nancy, we hope to continue to meet all your auto needs and we enjoy keeping you safe on the road.

Donna. G.
Tucumcari, NM
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Brian, Lucas, and all the staff are great! I bought the best car and get the best service. Cannot beat that!

KE
Kimberly E.
Tucumcari, NM
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Great friendly service
Very friendly, great service
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you so much for allowing us to serve you, we look foward to seeing you again.

JE
Johnnie E.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/10/2019 Category: Service
great service
great service
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for choosing Hamilton Hyundai, we look foward to keepinh your auto in tip top shape.

Logan, NM
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Convenient
Convenient
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you for choosing Hamilton hyundai for your service needs

WC
William C.
10/05/2019 Category: Service
They were very helpful an answered every question that needed to be answered an was awesome by letting me know what I had to do when I paid off the car.
Very good
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for choosing Hamilton Hyundai, we hope to meet all your auto needs everytime.

TG
Thelma G.
Uvalde, TX
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Service and friendly staff are great
Love this place and always there to serve us. Very friendly and very clean place....
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you very much for letting us serve you and your auto needs, we look foward to seeing you again.

Jeshal P.
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Service Rep
Mr. Brian Jones is the best in the business. He’s honest, polite and professional. I take all my vehicles to him. I have a Jeep trailhawk 2015, Chrysler town and country 2014 and Hyundai Sonata 2012. He’s trustworthy and I would recommend him to anyone. We need more guys like him in the business everywhere.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you for your kind words, we here at Hamilton Hyundai try very hard to meet or exceed your service experince. we will continue to serve you at our best.

Charles H.
09/29/2019 Category: Service
I always get good service at Hamilton Hyundai. Brian and the crew are the best!
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

thank you for choosing hamilton hyundai for all your service needs.

SR
Samantha R.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Always great
Quick and friendly service as always!
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you for choosing Hamilton Hyundai for your auto needs. we look foward to seeing you.

CT
Chester T.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Truly OUTSTANDING AS ALWAYS - Mr. Chet & ThongMee Thomas
My family & I have dealt with Brian Jones throughout the years & he is a dedicated professional & gets it right the 1st time. Thank You Mr. Jones
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for trusting us to be you car car team, we truly enjoy helping you with all your auto needs.

Jefferson K.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
Good customer service
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for allowing us to serve you, for all you car needs, we pride ourself on 5 star service, let us know how we can do better.

Ricardo G.
Uvalde, TX
09/08/2019 Category: Service
Loved it....Everyone is so helpful.
Great. Good staff. Everyone so helpful and nice
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you , we enjoy service you, we try hard to make every visit a good experience. look foward to seeing you again.