Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Sarah H.
Portales, NM
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Could've been better
I wasn't really impressed with the waiting area, but that wouldn't make or break whether I use them again. It's the fact that there were services that were supposed to be done as part of "free" (which we incidentally paid for in our contract for the car) services. They didn't rotate my tires even though it was stated that they would, and then told me it was extra to have that done. The only reason I would use this shop again is b/c I have 3 more services that are part of us having bought the car from Hamilton. Just felt like they weren't being honest...(we also have something that was supposed to be fixed on the car since it was a demo vehicle that when it was mentioned I was told that they would call over to Hamilton Ford to get the slip, and then at the end of the service was told that I would need to call them to have the service slip sent over). I just felt like they couldn't be bothered to help...
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

We are sorry about your last visit, we at Hamilton Hyundai try very hard to meet all you auto needs, the 25.00 oil change will not include a tire rotation, but we will always inspect tires and suggest tire rotation when needed, we would love the change to make it up to you and explain the service plane you have with your auto. feel free to give us a call.

Clovis, NM
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/11/2018 Category: Service
meh.
Usually take a long time to service vehicle and they always underestimate the time it will take to finish.
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 01/12/2018

we appreciate your feed back, also would like to thank you for using Hamilton service, we try very hard to make sure each visit is a great visit, sometimes our service takes a bit longer due to hevey traffic and work load, but we do offer courtesy shuttle service to anywhere in town anytime, would love the chance to visit with you on your next visit,

SR
Samantha R.
Clovis, NM
2014 Hyundai Tucson
02/22/2017 Category: Service
Just not a good visit this time around
I always bring my car to get serviced here and the service is great. This time not so good. First the desk person was not the usual person there and I forget his name but the man there was Troy. Not very customer friendly. I went in for a simple oil change and tire rotation the time it took I think was longer than usual. When I received my car back I noticed a funny noise but didn't think anything until the next morning when my car smelt like gas and oil. I called the shop spoke to Troy let him know what was going on he stated well bring it in we need to look at it! So I did and he came out with another employee and when the opened my hood my engine was smoking come to find out the person forgot to put my oil cap back on so my car was burning oil. I understand mistakes happen but sheesh no apology, let us fix this for you nothing, just oh ok there's your problem! we'll wash it off for you and get you going! I think if they would have apologized offered something I would have been ok, but it was like it was no big deal. Not satisfied with my last visit at all
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 02/22/2017

sorry for your exsperiance at last visit, we pride ourselves on our service which is 5 star. and we alway make good on our service customers, we would love to visit with you anytime. feel free to contact Brian Jones anytime. Thanks again.