Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Clovis, NM
05/28/2019 Category: Service
6 mo check
Resolved all concerns. Polite staff.

05/28/2019 Category: Service
Marked dash
Got the car back from checkup and oil change. 6 months old. Got it back with marks/scratches on dashboard 😡
Brian J., Service/Parts director from Hamilton Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Hello this is Brian Jones, service manager at Hyundai, Im soory for the trouble, I would be happy to look at the marks on your dash, I was just made aware of this issue, and would like to see for myself and see if there is anything I can do.

Brian Jones
Service/Parts director
575-935-9305

Debbie H.
Clovis, NM
07/13/2018
Please Help Me...
Although I love Hyundai cars, my new car has a defect where the brake pedal intermittently goes all the way to the floor. I have had this issue since I purchased the car. Hamilton Hyundai, Clovis, NM, has worked on it 5 or 6 times and cannot seem to fix it. I have asked Shaun Hamilton for a different vehicle of the same model and I am still getting the run around. I have also filed a complaint with Hyundai Corporate and they are telling me their investigation takes longer. The solution is simple. I have a defective new car. Give me a different one. I am very dissatisfied as I have spent a lot of money on my very first new car, which is defective. At this point they have had my car over 30 days total trying to fix it. PLEASE GIVE ME A DIFFERENT VEHICLE! If I had purchased any other type of item and it was defective, the business would replace it. REPLACE MY CAR. I love the cars, but mine is defective and there is no offer to replace although I have asked for a replacement over and over again. PLEASE HELP ME. I do not feel safe in my car. If I have an accident, there will be a law suit, of course and I hope I live through it.