Overall Rating 4.9629644/5Overall Rating 4.9629644/5Overall Rating 4.9629644/5Overall Rating 4.9629644/5rating 4.9629644
Overall Rating 2.40741/5Overall Rating 2.40741/5rating 2.40741rating 2.40741rating 2.40741

Jerry C.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
02/21/2019 Category: Service
They were ready for me right away.
Why would they turn off my interior light and not put it back on for me? Other than that the service was great.
Daniel C., Service Manager from Hampton Hyundai Fort Walton Beach responded on 02/21/2019

ST
Stephanie T.
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Won’t be back
Tried to update services not needed

I apologize for your previous experience for service and will be contacting you shortly to go over what we can do to get this issue resolved.

KD
Kathleen D.
Niceville, FL
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service!
Excellent Customer Service!
Daniel C., Service Manager from Hampton Hyundai Fort Walton Beach responded on 02/18/2019

VR
Vicki R.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service and friendly people!
People are always friendly and helpful. Great service.

Mary Esther, FL
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding service
I went in with no appointment for an oil change before leaving for a trip and not only was everything done quickly even though I came in during the weekend but they even gave the car a wash and vacuum.

Thank you for the great review and the five stars!

VL

Aitkin, MN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/14/2019 Category: Service
quick service
just pulled up needed tire fixed and right away they did it NICE
Daniel C., Service Manager from Hampton Hyundai Fort Walton Beach responded on 02/14/2019

PP
Pam P.
Florida
02/12/2019 Category: Service
I would tell people about the ease of making an appointment and timeliness and good service
Daniel C., Service Manager from Hampton Hyundai Fort Walton Beach responded on 02/13/2019

Crestview, FL
2010 Hyundai Genesis
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Mr Satisfied
Great job
Daniel C., Service Manager from Hampton Hyundai Fort Walton Beach responded on 02/12/2019

John S.
Gulf Breeze, FL
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people, prompt service
I arrived on time, and was greeted with a smile and immediate attention. The service details were discussed and agreed, and the car was ready before the allocated time. It was even washed!

2010 Hyundai Sonata
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Job
Brian, our service rep was great! Polite and answered any questions! And they did a great job detailing my vehicle!
Daniel C., Service Manager from Hampton Hyundai Fort Walton Beach responded on 02/09/2019

MZ
Michel Z.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
f
g

Thank you for your feedback!

FS
Fredrick S.
Panama City Beach, FL
Lack communication
I was told that part was on back order that I was told that service writer was fired because he was not ordering Parts. Then I was told that was not true. Took over two months to get my part and to get it installed. The car had overspray on it when we bought it. Took three times to the dealership to get it clean. The dealership is 50 miles away from where I live

Thank you for the feedback. Unfortunate in some cases we as a dealership can not control when a part will be available from the manufacturer. After speaking with you previously and picking up and delivering your vehicle after the first time at your convenience for you I am glad we were able to resolve your concerns and look forward to seeing you again.

KG
Kelsey G.
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Service department
As an older person,and having owned a myriad of automobiles,service stations are frequented.This station,in my entire life has to be the most intelligent,efficient,and exacting in their operations.I will always return and will recommend this location to all.Mr.Cruz was the receiving attendant,who was welcoming,clear and concise in explaining services rendered that day.
Daniel C., Service Manager from Hampton Hyundai Fort Walton Beach responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for the five stars and the great review!

Diane S.
Niceville, FL
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Always and excellent experience appreciate everyone at Hampton Hyundai for their work and excellent customer service

David P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Professional and courteous service.
Great team and service. Don’t pressure and do a thorough job.

Lyric S.
Eglin Afb, FL
02/05/2019 Category: Service
2018 Hyudai Elantra
The individual I worked with re-evaluated how I looked at this dealership. I bought my new car early November from my home dealership in Deland Fl. However I live in FBW because I am stationed hereby my driver side unlock button outside the car stopped working and I contacted this dealership and the gentleman I spoke with told me he ordered the part and he would contact me in a week. 2 weeks had passed and I contacted the dealership and I was told my part was there (no one ever contacted me to inform me) but it had not been painted (in the two weeks it had been sitting there) I went out of town for two weeks and returned after New Years and the man gave me the run around about fixing my door. He told me it would take 4-5 hours to fix and he’d call me when he could do it. I never heard from him again. A few weeks go by and I get a call asking about the part and I explain the situation and I got my car fixed the following Saturday in less than 30 minutes I was irritated with the service I got at first but after the final experience I was VERY satisfied. Thank you.
Daniel C., Service Manager from Hampton Hyundai Fort Walton Beach responded on 02/05/2019

Glad we were able to get everything worked out and thank you for the survey.

NM
Nicole M.
Crestview, FL
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is so nice and helpful

BC
Brian C.
Freeport, FL
02/03/2019 Category: Service
Great service as part of sales deal
With our purchase of our used 2013 Hyundai Sonata, we received excellent prompt service to address an issue with the steering, get an extra key & fob programmed, & recall updates / checks performed. We were promptly processed & the items were completed ahead of schedule in just a few hous rather than most of the day
Daniel C., Service Manager from Hampton Hyundai Fort Walton Beach responded on 02/04/2019

Melissa R.
De Funiak Springs, FL
2017 Hyundai Accent
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Amazing customer Service
I bought the oil change package when I purchased my car. Normally, this is not something I would do but I am definitely grateful that I did. I am able to drop my car off to a smiling, receptive person who takes care of me as fast as possible and then they take me back to my work while they take care of my car's needs. The most amazing part is that they remember who you are and will have someone to pick you up at the door when you get off of work. They are always on time. I do not have to wait. This makes all the difference in the world as it allows me to continue on my day without any added stress. Thank you!
Daniel C., Service Manager from Hampton Hyundai Fort Walton Beach responded on 02/01/2019