Debbie W.
Grizzly Flats, CA
03/31/2019
Speedy service
Great service and great hospitality.
Jacent P. from Hangtown Affordable Auto Repair responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you so much Debbie!!!

Carol S.
03/26/2019
Always great job
Always does a great job, fixed up my poor old Camry, just like new! Like that I can get a ride to work, and get candy in my car when I pick it up!! Only place we will take all three autos.
Jacent P. from Hangtown Affordable Auto Repair responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you so very much Carol!!! We greatly appreciate you both and your wonderful referalls!!!

Linda S.
03/15/2019
Looking Out For the Customer
Great Service. Found an issue with my truck and took care of it. Thank you
Jacent P. from Hangtown Affordable Auto Repair responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you so much Don & Linda!!! We greatly appreciate the kind words!!!

BW
Bev/Scot W.
03/09/2019
The only mechanic I recommed.
The only mechanic I trust my vehicles to and the only one I will recommend. No pressure to up-sell services. Provides pictures of issues he thinks might become problems later. VERY fair prices. Fast work. Extremely friendly staff. Lots of free advice.
Jacent P. from Hangtown Affordable Auto Repair responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you so much! It's always a pleasure! We look forward to taking the Jeep's out too!!

CR
Chris R.
Grizzly Flats, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
03/07/2019
Best mechanic in the area
Love these guys best mechanic I. The area very straight forward about price and he’s deal in the area they gave me a veterans discount witch I love and very much appreciate they were able to prioritize my repairs to make them affordable for me if your looking for a mechanic this is the one
Jacent P. from Hangtown Affordable Auto Repair responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you very kindly Chris!!

NR
Norma R.
Nissan Maxima
03/06/2019
Excellent Service & Repairs
The car is old but has been given a new life. On roadways, it's purring like a kitten and on the highways it's roaring like a lion.
Jacent P. from Hangtown Affordable Auto Repair responded on 03/07/2019

Hahaha. Love this! Thank you!!!!

PH
Pamela H.
03/02/2019
Trustworthy and reliable
Highly recommend. Honesty and integrity. Customer service is their first priority.
Jacent P. from Hangtown Affordable Auto Repair responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you very much Pamela!!!

Alan M.

Chad M.
Toyota Sequoia
02/23/2019
Love this place
The owners are awesome and super helpful. I don't feel like I am going to be scammed like I have in the past from other places. They keep me updated with texts and emails and they are going to be straight up when it comes to what you might need. I've had multiple of my cars and my mothers car taken care of by them and I will keep going back and always recommend.
Jacent P. from Hangtown Affordable Auto Repair responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you so much Chad!!! We really appreciate you & your family!!!

Chris H.
02/11/2019
Excellent business
We are new to Placerville, and my husbands truck broke down near Home Depot. I researched car repair locations with 5 stars and found Hangtown Affordable Auto Repair. I called them and they were happy to receive our truck from the tow company.

The company is staffed with friendly, helpful and honest employees. They kept us informed every step of the way, and they didn't try to add on charges additional to the original work order I approved.

I wish I could give them more than 5 stars.
Jacent P. from Hangtown Affordable Auto Repair responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you very much Chris & Ginger!!! This is very kind!!! :) We're greatly appreciative!!!!

SL
Scott L.
Camino, CA
Chevrolet Colorado
02/01/2019
Service- 2016 Chevy Colorado
Fantastic work and excellent communication throughout the process of my repair. They had to order a special part for a brake repair and it was in their shop very quickly (2 days.) repair was completed faster than anticipated. The owners are great. So friendly and knowledgeable. As a car owner you are always looking for a place that is trustworthy, does great work, and you feel comfortable with the people who own the place and do the repair. Hangtown Affordable Auto Repair far exceeds this. I highly recommend and will continue to bring my truck there for future repair/ maintenance....thank you card and bag of chocolates left in your vehicle after a repair is such a cool gesture! No other place does that. Thanks again!!!
Jacent P. from Hangtown Affordable Auto Repair responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you so much Scott! It was a pleasure to meet you & work on your truck!!!We look forward to seeing you again!

NR
Norma R.
Nissan Maxima
02/01/2019
Friendly High Quality Service
I received excellent advice regarding my car. All repairs were done in a timely manner and I received excellent customer service treatment. I highly recommend Hangtown Affordable Auto Repair.
Jacent P. from Hangtown Affordable Auto Repair responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you so much Bob! We greatly appreciate the kind words!!!

Mike S.
Georgetown, CA
Buick Enclave
01/26/2019
If you’re looking for a great auto repair shop look no further this is the place! Wonderful people and great mechanics with fair prices. I will be using Hangtown Affordable Auto Repair again the next time I need to get work done on my vehicles.

Thank you. Mike and Victoria
Jacent P. from Hangtown Affordable Auto Repair responded on 02/05/2019

Oh wow Mike, thank you!!! We're so happy you guys came in! We look forward to seeing you again!!!

SK
Shawn K.
Shingle Springs, CA
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Shawn said he has been going there for years and they always do a good job.

LH
Liz H.
El Dorado Hills, CA
01/13/2019
Great Management
I recommend Hangtown Auto Repair to everyone I know. They always make time to get to my vehicle in and are very thorough before they do any work on my cars.
Jacent P. from Hangtown Affordable Auto Repair responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you so much Liz. It's always a pleasure seeing you!!! Thanks for driving up the hill to get your vehicles serviced!!!

DT
Dennis T.
El Dorado, CA
01/05/2019
Routine Maintenance
You guys are awesome!! I have been very happy with the service, when I went out to get in my truck and found the thank you can and bag of treats - was a pleasant surprise!! I love the detail paid.

Wont go anywhere else for my service work. Thank you all once again!!
Jacent P. from Hangtown Affordable Auto Repair responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you so much Dennis!!!! We greatly appreciate your business!!!

OM
Oscar M.
Lotus, CA
Mitsubishi Montero
07/29/2015 Category: Service
Oscar said this business is fantastic and they provide great service.

BY
Brad Y.
Saint Petersburg, FL
07/27/2015 Category: Service
Brad said this business dropped him off at his home and explained the services that would be performed on his vehicle.

Judy M.
07/25/2015 Category: Service
Judy said they were very efficient. They called and let her know she needed filters and also brought her home.

SZ
Steve Z.
Jeep CJ5
07/24/2015
Owner
Good communication skills and professionalism. Quality work