Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

GV
Greg V.
Mercedes-Benz E430
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Greg said the staff made sure to call and update him on the status.

NC
Nicole C.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Nicole said the cost was good and they are efficient.

SJ
Sarah J.
Volkswagen Passat
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Sarah said she was very pleased with the service and takes all her vehicles to this facility. They have great service and they're her go to mechanics.

KL
Kinsey L.
Dodge Avenger
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Kinsey said the service was good.

Trevor M.
Raeford, NC
09/09/2018
Over priced and horrible work!
I had my wife's 2011 Equinox towed there on Raeford Rd as it was the only auto service place that could work on it that day. They charged $600 to change a camshaft position actuator. I watched a video on how to change it in 10 minutes start to finish and the part is only $40. Anyways after driving the car we noticed an exhaust smell was coming in through the AC vents. I looked under the hood and seen the air hoses from the air intake and plastic cover on top of the engine wasn't mounted. It was all tossed on top of the engine, good thing none of it fell off or was lost. I ended up putting it all back together rather than taking it back to them and to try and charge me more money. I always wondered why they were not busy, now I know. Save your money and take your vehicle to the dealership and have it done right. The camshaft position actuator at the dealership would have only cost half what Harrells charged.

SJ
SIGMUND J.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/06/2018
Oil Change
They went above and beyond the normal call of duty. Autozone gave me the wrong oil filter and they drove me to there so I could replace it. Very knowledgeable staff

ET
Elworth T.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Elworth said the service is dependable.

DN
DONNA N.
Lumber Bridge, NC
08/28/2018
Honesty is the best policy
They will actually show you which services you need and not sell you services you don't need

Allen M.
Pontiac Vibe
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Allen said the employees were responsive. They were helpful. He appreciated the service.

LH
LAUREL H.
Parkton, NC
Nissan Versa
08/23/2018
Happy with Harrells
I picked up a coupon card for Harrells when I stopped in to the Fayetteville Bakery off Boone Trail.
I had had my oil changed at Nissan they did a diagnostic check and told me that
*I failed a wheel alignment
*My Air Filter needed to be changed
* I need a drive belt
*A serpentine belt
And recommended something else but I had stopped hearing them after I saw how much they charged for each of those.
That's why I was so excited to see the Harrells coupon for far less than what Nissan said it would cost me.
From the moment I arrived at the shop on Gillespie downtown I was welcomed and felt very valued. I dropped my car off to them and headed to work. When it was ready they did not try to tell me that they had found all kinds of things wrong. They honored the coupon and only charged me what was agreed upon.
So a month or do later when I needed an oil change and Inspection I chose Harrells again.
I was not disappointed.
Not only did they take care if the items that I came in for ... They also did a complete diagnostic check and tire rotation at no charge and discounted the oil change because I had a coupon again. Once again the gentleman that took care of me made me feel valued and that my business was very much needed and appreciated. He was patient and kind. Making sure that I understood everything that was done. This time I waited while they took care of my car.
A young mom ( military and her husband had just deployed unexpectedly) came in with her little girl and he was kind, gentle and patient with her as well.
She had just received horrible service from Crown Dodge and was frustrated and stressed because they had told her some big things were wrong with her car. They checked out her car...gave her a complete diagnostic check at no charge and took the time to assure her that the things they said were wrong...weren't.
I will continue to trust my car needs to Harrells and spend my hard earned money with them as long as I keep receiving such Excellant service.
Thank you for being a business that I can feel safe to bring my vehicle to. I am a single mom and it is so wonderful to not worry over being cheated and taken advantage of.

Rashad S.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Rashad said the employees were knowledgeable. They provided good service. They answered his questions. They showed him the work.

Ashlee M.
Fort Bragg, NC
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Ashlee said the business is honest and has integrity. They have great customer service.

Jason B.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Jason said the staff at this facility were really helpful. The gentlemen was honest with him about his vehicle.

GM
Glenn M.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Glenn said he would recommend this business for service.

TF
Tiffany F.
Mitsubishi Galant
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Tiffany said her service at this facility was ok. Her vehicle's alignment is off but she doesn't blame the business. She plans on going back to the business to have them fix the problem.

Thomas S.
Hope Mills, NC
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said they did good work. They were able to get him in and out. The staff did everything he asked them to do. He is pleased and satisfied with the work done.

Mary H.
Saint Pauls, NC
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Mary said they always take care of her vehicle. They are very honest if the problem can not be fixed. She is never charged for unfixed problems. They're always really good to her.

Dominic M.
Spring Lake, NC
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Dominic said the mechanic did a great job and he gave him some good pointers on what else he could do.

Lori B.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Lori said the business did a good job.

Steve S.
Cadillac DTS
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Steve said he did not have any problems. The exit going down the hill is dangerous.