Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

SK
SHARON, JOHN K.
01/13/2019
A reliable maintenance company. Trusted!
I am the owner of a 2018 Mustang GT. I trust this company to do all of the new car services . No issues in fact my entire family services our autos with Harrells. Trusted!

HC
HECTOR C.
01/12/2019
Satisfaction guaranteed
great people, very helpful

Daniel G.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said the business's staff was quick to help out and to tell him what was wrong.

Duane B.
Garner, NC
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Duane said everybody at the business was cooperative and they fixed his issues.

Sterling H.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Sterling said he's been doing business with this facility for years and this is the only place he will take his vehicle.

LW
LARRY W.
Providence, VA
01/08/2019
I have been road tripping a lot in my 2013 Ford F 150 and I wanted to get my drive train serviced before starting another long road trip. I called Harrells and they were able to get me in the very next day to service my front and rear differentials, transfer case, transmission + replace front brakes and rotors + oil change and general fluid service. I dropped the truck off at 830 AM and was able to pick it up that afternoon. Scheduling was way easier than dealing with a Ford dealership...the dealerships always seem to only have availability weeks out.

Chris was very easy to communicate with and gave me periodic updates throughout the day to let me know when I could pick up my truck.

Its great to know that Harrells work is guaranteed by the Napa Network bc I am often travelling around the US.

Thanks again....great work guys!

JENNIFER F.
Chevrolet Sonic
01/08/2019
Everyone I dealt with were very courteous. They diagnosed the problem quickly and what the cost would be and how long it would take to repair.

HF
HARRY F.
Chrysler 200
Large clean waiting area
The waiting area was clean the staff was friendly and knowledgeable the waiting time was just what they said it would be the price was fair

NT
Nakia T.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Nakia said the business was very helpful, very friendly, very informative and she did not have to wait long for service.

Larry M.
Kia Optima
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Larry said they were very professional and they did not take very long to do what they needed to do for him.

JE
JOHN E.
12/07/2018
Simple Maintenance and Extended Warranty Work
As a senior citizen over 65, I am very pleased to do business with Harrells Auto Svc. They are fair, reasonable, and complete all work in a timely manner. Thanks Harrells Team for a great job. Chris M. really helped with my warranty work and payments, and is really appreciated.

AP
Anthony P.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said the employees were nice. They provided very good customer service. They were generous. He did not have to wait long on his service. The work was great.

KD
KEITH D.
Buick LeSabre
12/05/2018
Best vehicle service in Fayetteville area
I've been taking all my vehicles to Harrell's for the last decade. They cared for my 1986 Nissan 300ZX when the Nissan dealership clearly could not. They are now taking excellent care of my wife's 2017 Chrysler Pacifica van and my parents' 2000 Buick LeSabre. I even brought my Mercedes-Benz to Harrell's for a new set of tires. I trust the team at the Raeford Road Harrell's with all my cars, recommended them to a friend, and now she prefers to use this shop.

11/30/2018
Good service, LONG wait
Service isn’t an issue, no problems BUT the wait is always very LONG.

DAVID, RAMONA R.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
11/30/2018
Friendly and honest
Very satisfied on the work they did on my truck. Would recommend to my family and friends

GMC Sonoma
11/24/2018
Good and fast service.

LL
LOUIS L.
Isuzu Ascender
11/16/2018
A Little Disappointed
I called to check on my vehicle and was told it would be ready in 30 minutes I arrived 15 minutes later and was told they had one other item to put on and was directed by the gentleman to have a seat in the waiting area it would only be a few minutes and he would come and get me. I patient waited for an hour and a half and finally went and asked what was going on. He forgot he sent me in the lounge! No Apology just business. I later found out I could have had the same work done at another prominent service center for 200.00 less. I have done business with them frequently over the years with my different vehicles but looks like it's time to make a change.

RODNEY C.
Ford Expedition
11/12/2018
EXCELLENT WELL ESTABLISHED TEAM CHRIS HAS IN PLACE.
CHRIS, AND HIS TEAM HAS ALWAYS BEEN GOOD TO MY FAMILY. HE HAS A WELL ESTABLISHED PROFESSIONAL MINDED CUSTOMER FRIENDLY TEAMS THAT ALWAYS TAKES CAE OF THE CUSTOMER.

11/10/2018
Close to home
Good place to do business with

CE
Chris E.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Chris said he did not have any issues with them.