Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

CL
Cody L.
GMC Yukon XL
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Cody said that he has no issues with the place.

Jacinto B.
Chevrolet HHR
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Jacinto said the service was pretty good.

WC
WILL C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/03/2019
I feel safe here. I know that they guys here have my best interest at heart.
I had a problem with my front passenger tire. We have a 2012 WV SE . Well the rim was bent due to a very bad bang from a chunk of the road missingz It was on Hobson road off of chicken. I was driving a night and swerved to not hit an animal that farting into the road. Right after I hit this spot I felt the car road differently instantly- it had a wobble inside the cabin and it shook the whole car. It was also pulling towards the right front passenger of the car.
Anyway long story short. I took my car up to Harrell’s the first time to have it fixed as they did. It still wasn’t 100%. They did what they could to our car. Which I was beyond grateful for. Being such honest men and women that they are, they informed me that I needed to go have the frame looked at with it being such a bad but to the whole front right side of the car.
I also went back couple months later. This was after they had replaced the rim on the front passenger side of the car, I needed new tires put on the vehicle. Which they did. Great price. They were also on sale which Chris informed me of at the time of purchase.
Almost two weeks later I had somehow come In contact with a nail in if all tires my front passenger tire! If you can believe it they repaired the tire free of charge due to that tire being so new. Then if that wasn’t enough they balanced my tires, even put nitrogen in there in my tire, which cost extra all for free of charge. Nitrogen, Patrick, one of the contractor mechanics who works there informed me it helps with the smoothness of driving, also during the cold winter months doesn’t compress and leak out more so like air does. All in all they are so friendly, helpful, and kind.
They have a place for your kids to play if you need to stay while your car is repaired. They will give you a ride home if that is a need. As well as pick you up from wherever they took you to come back to get your vehicle if you need that. They are so accommodating to whatever the situation calls for. Treat them with respect and respect is given. I would recommend this place ten fold. They care for all who walk through their door. It’s nice that a place like this still exist today. Ladies you are safe here. Even when your husband is deployed. They are good guys.

PC
PHILIP C.
Chevrolet HHR
04/01/2019
Excellent service.
They treated me as a friend, not just a customer. The work done to my vehicle was quickly accomplished. Haven't had any issues with the work done on two of my vehicles. They have parts in stock so there is no wait time on parts delivery.

DK
DALE K.
Hope Mills, NC
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/22/2019
Great customer care!!
These guys are on top of things. They are professional and knowledgeable when dealing with customers. Their shop is clean and have a spacious waiting area.

BILL S.
03/22/2019
Warranty Repair
I've been using the Raeford Road location for service on my vehicles for several years now. I had the front brakes serviced on my truck back in October 2018. I took the truck in again on March 19, 2018 because the brakes appeared to be working improperly. Chris, the manager, insured the repairs were made and I wasn't charged for parts or labor. I love it when a business does the right thing for a loyal customer.

SUSAN M.
Lincoln Navigator
03/20/2019
Problem fixers.
Friendly. Personable. Listeners.

Sterling H.
Jeep Patriot
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Sterling said he has been going to this business ever since it opened. It is the only place he goes.

IB
INEZ B.
Dodge Journey
03/13/2019
Customer service
Always great customer service. The store is clean. The waiting area is amazing. The pricing is great. I always use them for my car service needs.

JOANN C.
Red Springs, NC
Dodge Durango
03/10/2019
Are in Business for the customer....
I work in Pembroke and was looking to get my car inspected, but before I could get it inspected I would need to replace a tire, or it would fail inspection. I called several different shops close by, 2 in Pembroke, 1 in Red Springs , 1 in Raeford.... Its almost like no one needed to make money or was in business to do such, it wasn't about what I wanted or needed, and I'm Paying!!!...
I called Harrell's and informed the associate exactly what I needed, an inspection, a new tire and I wanted to bring it in on Friday at 145 pm...The guy asked tire size, quoted me a price and said see you Friday! I arrived, he got me in and out...everything was extremely easy, and Professional! Thanks so much for making it so efficient, It may have taken 45 minutes to get there from work, but I'll do it again, for the quality of service I received!

Dennis C.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Sharon. She said the service was good.

FR
FELIX / MARITZA R.
Ford Edge
03/05/2019
Brackes replacement
The shop does great service

Mitsubishi Mirage
03/03/2019
Good fast service
Good service!

DEMARCO M.
Buick Regal
03/01/2019
My last service
I am very very displeased with my last service at your shop. I’ve been a customer for years not only with one vehicle but i bring all three of my vehicles to your shop. Everything was fine the work was done well i even preferred your shop over the dealership until last week. First i noticed my reservoir cap was missing after an oil change and the only ready i noticed it was because of a dead battery i told the guy at the desk and he didn’t seem to wanna hear it or cared and immediately blamed the missing cap on the person who installed the battery which was me. As loyal long time customer i explained to him that there was no point for me to lie about a $10-$15 also i know what was missing and what wasn’t i chalked it up and left it at that. Then i got my alternator replaced a week or so later, the auto parts store gave me the wrong one and the guy informed me that i would be charged twice!!!!!!! I chalked that up as well. Then i get my car back and my airbag light is on and my shift knob button is broken i told the guy about the airbag light and again he immediately said “we didn’t touch anything dealing with that” didn’t even atleast say “let me look at it” or anything so i knew there was no need in mentioning the shift knob. For someone who brings multiple vehicles to your business multiple times a year a feel as if my business isn’t appreciated and you guys really don’t care about losing a little customer such as myself. Now I’m left with finding somewhere to take my vehicle to get it all sorted out for reasons beyond my control because your shop is the only one who touched my car. If you can’t help me maybe this may help a customer in the future but i feel i got a bad deal. First complaint ever wish things would’ve gone different.

EB
Enoch B.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Enoch said he likes the lady up front. She was real cool, helpful and nice. They were awesome.

FK
FRANK K.
GMC Envoy
02/26/2019
Vehicle repair
I will have to comment after tomorrow,reasons being is that when I picked up my vehicle after over a day and a half at the shop, I found problems with it that I didn't before i.e. my driver side seat belt light stays on after seat belt is connected, service airbag indicator light stays on when it didn't before,s I will have to wait and see and I hope I want have to pay for something that was not broken before.

Nissan Sentra
02/21/2019
Close to home
Always friendly

TP
TIM P.
02/19/2019
Second to none
Really impressed with the level of customer service that I experienced. They took care of me and provided all the assurance in the world that my vehicle and my family were taken care of.

MICHAEL B.
Genesis G90
02/13/2019
service
very friendly receptionist and quick service.

LW
LETHA, WADE W.
02/13/2019
Quality automotive care friendly staff!!!