ReScore Reviewsâ„¢ (4)

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

RODNEY C.
Ford Expedition
11/12/2018
EXCELLENT WELL ESTABLISHED TEAM CHRIS HAS IN PLACE.
CHRIS, AND HIS TEAM HAS ALWAYS BEEN GOOD TO MY FAMILY. HE HAS A WELL ESTABLISHED PROFESSIONAL MINDED CUSTOMER FRIENDLY TEAMS THAT ALWAYS TAKES CAE OF THE CUSTOMER.

11/10/2018
Close to home
Good place to do business with

CE
Chris E.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Chris said he did not have any issues with them.

Suzanne H.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Suzanne said her overall experience was excellent. She loves the people there. They're so nice.

CHRIS H.
Kia Soul
11/07/2018
Valuable
Well worth the visit. The girl at the front desk was absolutely polite and friendly., Expalined what needed to be completed.
Staff was helpful and look forward in returning again soon.

TR
Torri R.
Windsor, NC
Nissan Versa
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Torri said she was really pleased. She has used them in the past. The service was very friendly. Also they are convenient for her.

KD
KEITH D.
Buick LeSabre
11/04/2018
Awesome, as always
Mike Davis, Chris, and the whole team at Harrells on Raeford Road always takes the best care of my cars. They are the only auto service team I have ever recommended to others and my family has been going there for over 10 years.

Southern Pines, NC
GMC Envoy
11/03/2018
Stop trying to reap people off...
I needed a tire plug, but instead u tell me because i got a 4 Wheel drive i got to buy 4 tires. What????? No sir you want reap mw off!!!!!😡😡😡😡
Kevin T. from Harrells Auto Service Raeford responded on 11/06/2018

I'm sorry about your experience regarding your last visit. Upon review of your Repair Order, the tire you requested to have plugged was not repairable to industry standards. The tire on the Right Rear of your vehicle contained 3 nails in 3 different locations and had previously been patched. Industry standard only allows for 2 repairs in different locations in a tire. For the safety of you and others on the roadway, Harrell's could not repair your tire and be held responsible in the event an accident happened. Your vehicle is AWD, so we recommended replacing all 4 tires since they were all worn. In no way possible was Harrell's trying to rip you off, we only suggested to you what was needed at the time of service.

MARJORIE B.
10/28/2018
Great work
Always use this for car service

KE

ME
MARY E.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/25/2018
The service on my car was performed in an adequate time frame. They explained what they did to complete the alignment and wheel balance. I had a coupon for the alignment and the wheel balance was not much. It was a very reasonable service call. I will return.

CF
CURTIS F.
Hope Mills, NC
10/25/2018
Great fast service!
Got me right in, great customer service. Great prices Thanks Johnathon!

MICHAEL B.
Acura TSX
10/16/2018
Quick
On short notice diagnosed and fixed issues with my car, had everything completed quicker than expected.

Ryan C.
Dodge Dakota
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Christian. She said that the business does good work and that is why they continue to go there.

Cory S.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Connie. She said the work was done professionally and within a reasonable amount of time.

WL
WAYNE L.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/09/2018
Outstanding
Always provide outstanding support and customer service.

Steven W.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Steven said they did a very good job.

EP
ERIC P.
Toyota Avalon
10/08/2018
Customer contact. I thought I should have been called id a part did not come in. My car sat for a day after I left it for night drop
I dropped my car off for a condenser to be replaced on Wednesday October 3, 2018 at the night drop because of work. After not hearing anything by Thursday at 5pm I called and I was told the part did not come in. I had made contact with the employee earlier stating I had the part already. When I dropped the car off the part was in the back seat occupying the entire back seat with "Condenser in 6 inch letters across the front. I got a call or voice mail at 12 noon on Thursday. In the end on Saturday morning I picked my car up and was satisfied with my service. I thought I would be compensated for my incontinence but I was not. Chris and I shook hands. I look forward to hearing from you.

Melanie S.
10/06/2018
Still waiting on a call!!
I had initially scored this Harrels with 1 star, I have rescored them with 3 stars. Well they tried to make things right, there is still a communication piece that is missing from this store. A call was never made to address the status of the vehicle on the 1st day, when the owner of the vehicle called the shop to check status, they told him the vehicle wasnt ready because the part did not come in. We had our own parts just needed harrels to put them on. Needless to say it took over 48 hours to get the car and we still had to call to verify if the car was finished. The employee tried to make it right by explaining qhere the problem lied and was very pleasant. The service we received was good and car fixed, but still a communication error, that needs to be addressed for this company.

10/06/2018
Still waiting on a call!!
I referred someone to harrels based on my experience with the Owen's drive team, but clearly all harrel teams are not created equal. The team on Raeford road completely embarrassed me, I referred someone to harrels and after two days he is still waiting for a call back in regards to his car. This store obviously cares more about the volume of service versus the customer service.
Kevin T. from Harrells Auto Service Raeford responded on 10/09/2018

Good morning Melanie,
We spoke yesterday regarding this matter and you stated it was a miscommunication error and would be willing to re-score this review. Thank you for your time!

Mark C.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Mark said they provided great service, from beginning to end. They communicated throughout the whole time they had his vehicle. They did a good job.