Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5

Defiance, MO
2021 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/25/2021 Category: Sales
Truly Exceptional
From the moment of needing a new vehicle, Team Hatchett was there for me! Thank you management and staff for your accommodation and superior level of service. I have and will continue to referral your team and I hope that others can see the example your dealership sets!

SD
Sommany D.
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/16/2021 Category: Sales
Customer Service
Great customer service! Eric Tucker was great to work with and answered all questions we had. Definitely one of the best dealership in town!

CE
Cynthia E.
01/14/2021 Category: Sales
Attention to Customer’s Needs
My Sales person, Travis was actually interested in selling me a car that was best for what I was needing.

RA
Richard A.
2021 Hyundai Tucson
01/09/2021 Category: Sales
Personal
Whenever I need another car, Hyundai will always be our first choice

KL
Karen L.
12/29/2020 Category: Sales
Awesome Dealership
Hatchett Hyundai East is awesome because the entire staff is friendly and go out of their way to make you feel at home and do anything for you. Our entire family has bought a car from them either used or new.

Mary M.
12/29/2020 Category: Sales
They are so accommodating.
Perfect in every possible way!

2021 Hyundai Elantra
12/14/2020 Category: Sales
Great Personnel !!
Everyone was very friendly & willing to assist me. They took their time to explain everything. Someone was always available>

BA
Belinda A.
12/12/2020 Category: Sales
Love Hatchett Hyundai
Great buying experience! Easy and very efficient process. Sam was amazing and very informative and Patient. Will definitely continue to purchase at Hyundai!

Towanda, KS
12/03/2020 Category: Sales
Great dealership
Buying cars is never a fun process, both parties want to hold on to their dollars, but I felt a fair deal with this dealership, no hidden agendas. Could have haggled over the trade value, but decided not to, because I felt the car being purchased was priced well.

PS
Phillip S.
2021 Hyundai Sonata
11/24/2020 Category: Sales
Initially we thought we had purchased a car that was located in Wichita. Turns out it was sold BUT they had a new one coming on a "truck" so we waited 6 days for it to show up. On the 6th day I called and told them to either get one here or we were going to rescind our buy agreement with them. Manager got involved and had one here the next day from Oklahoma. As a side note the one on the "truck" showed up that day as well. So KUDO's to manager who got involved and made it happen. Too often I see businesses not follow through on what they say. I can assure you that Hatchett East and its staff do follow through and that's is what is important here.
JACK S S., Sales Manager from Hatchett Hyundai responded on 11/25/2020

Thank you for the kind words Phil, and thank you for your business.  Have a great Holiday season and stay safe.

WH
William H.
Emporia, KS
11/23/2020 Category: Sales
Tremendous service
Starting with Greg and all of the other staff we encountered, we received excellent service and accomodation at every turn. The ease and convenience we experienced in working with this group was much more than we thought. Things were explained clearly on paper and in word. Well timed calls kept us informed and up to date and always providing information and answers to questions we might have had, before, during and after our purchase. They worked with us on price to our satisfaction. We would definitely go back again.

11/21/2020 Category: Sales
Palisade Experience
They were extremely available and helpful with information. Checked in with us at every turn and tried to be very accommodating.
JACK S S., Sales Manager from Hatchett Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020

We appreciate the good words and your consideration for a rescore.  Most of all we thank you for your business.

DQ
Dana Q.
11/17/2020 Category: Sales
Eric is so great to work with! I have and will recommend this dealership.

Michele L.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/18/2020 Category: Sales
Enjoyable Experience!
I’ve been needing a new car for quite some time. Procrastinating was a big hinderance! I had been eyeing HATCHETT’s website for months! Ignoring the instant chats. Well who would want payments after more than 10 years? I finally gave in and my Fam was more excited than I. Upon entering, Travis N greeted me and took me thru the process. He was very professional even rode with two ‘shorties’ on a test drive. Papers processed with Travis, and Lisa R in finance, I am now the proud owner of a new car. No hooplas, just professional and courteous assistance in my car buying experience. Now if I can get use either the internal lights blinding me or able to see the vast lighting a front of me, I’ll be fine. What a dif 15 years make! Not to mention back up cameras and a hands off car phone. (For those that know me, I’m still adapting to a cellphone, LOL!) Thanks again, Travis and Lisa!

11/14/2020 Category: Sales
Finally Complete
Bought a replacement after much thought. Glad I did! Thanks, Hatchett!
JACK S S., Sales Manager from Hatchett Hyundai responded on 11/17/2020

Michele,
I am sorry that we did not deliver the best experience with your new car purchase.  I am unclear what we did wrong but I would certainly like a chance to rectify the situation.  Please give me a call when you have time.  I will certainly do what I can to correct any mistakes we have made.  My direct line is below and I look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you for your purchase and thank you for your consideration,

11/13/2020 Category: Sales
Mr
Service upon entering the bdlg.
DOUGLAS P. from Hatchett Hyundai responded on 11/14/2020

Thank you for the review.

Dusten M.
11/04/2020 Category: Sales
Humbling experience.
Outstanding team of true professionals looking out for the buyer first.
DOUGLAS P. from Hatchett Hyundai responded on 11/04/2020

Thank you for the review.