Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

RL
Rhonda L.
Andover, KS
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe Hev
07/20/2021 Category: Sales
good customer service
We enjoyed working with Greg Palmer through the entire process. He was prompt at keeping us informed about the arrival of our Santa Fe Hybrid. This could be challenging because of Covid production delays.

BJ
Brian J.
Derby, KS
2021 Hyundai Palisade
07/14/2021 Category: Sales
Great Experience
We worked with DaShon while purchasing our Palisade. He was exceptional! He was able to answer our many questions. We were kept up to date while waiting on our Palisade to be delivered. We would highly recommend DaShon. Our entire experience from our first inquiry to signing paperwork went smoothly.

Cicely M.
07/05/2021 Category: Sales
Friendly service
Went to the dealership undecided on if now was the time for a new car. Eric was quick to help us with test driving and getting approved. I fell in love with my new Tucson and am very happy with my decision.

Timothy B.
2021 Hyundai Sonata
06/12/2021 Category: Sales
Compassionate staff
Eric Tucker made out buying experience worthwhile. There was no pressure. He was helpful; he answered all of our questions; and, he kept it very relaxed.

Collette B.
Benton, KS
2021 Hyundai Elantra
06/08/2021 Category: Sales
Service after purchase
I would have really liked it if the sales person had showed up for scheduled appointment five days after my purchase to explain a bunch of the features to me. I waited for 15 minutes but he never showed up.

2021 Hyundai Santa Fe

Naomi H.
Goddard, KS
05/28/2021 Category: Sales
Love my new Tucson!
Zac provided amazing customer service! He was always professional and very responsive. He truly made the process of choosing and purchasing my new car easy. I am very happy with my purchase!

DK
David K.
2021 Hyundai Sonata Hev
05/23/2021 Category: Sales
David K
The sale and the after sale has been great in answer my questions Thanks Sam

2021 Hyundai Kona
05/14/2021 Category: Sales
Hyoray for Hyundai!
Eric was a most excellent person to deal with during our recent visit/test drive and subsequent purchase of a Kona. There is ample room for musical instruments in the back & the ride is 1,000 times smoother and quieter than my last car which shall remain nameless 😂

NH
Nannette H.
Maize, KS
2021 Hyundai Palisade
05/12/2021 Category: Sales
Straight forward, Honest, and Responsive to needs!
I worked with both Jack and Zac on the purchase of my Palisade--both gentlemen went above and beyond my expectations! I was quickly notified of the status and they ensured that I was satisfied in all steps of the process. In the 25 plus years that I have been buying cars--I have never seen or heard of a dealership with this level of service. They truly care about their customers.

Jeffers R.
Bucklin, KS
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/12/2021 Category: Sales
Eric & Lisa were great ! Answered all questions & Eric was so kind & spent so much time with us !!
If you want a honest & up front business that answers all your questions, takes their time to help you & gives you the best deal around...Go there !!! Ask for Eric & Lisa because the ROCK !!! Thanks Always

PP
Paul P.
2021 Hyundai Kona
05/10/2021 Category: Sales
The people are all outstanding!
My salesman, Zak Wiggins, provided me everything I needed and because of him I will never buy another car from anyone else.

Teanne M.
05/10/2021 Category: Sales
Eric Tucker is the best salesperson!
This is our third car from Hatchett, all within a year. Love the vibes of the dealership. When you walk in you feel so relaxed and enjoy the experience of buying a car. We even did a trade -in and that was so easy. The staff is the best!! We won't go anywhere else for our cars!!

Jeffrey L.
Bradenton, FL
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/05/2021 Category: Sales
Best dealership in Wichita
They are friendly, low pressure, knowledgeable people. They listen to your wants and needs, and don’t try to sell you something you don’t want. If you want a great car at a very good price, and no pressure or sales “tactics”, this is the place to come. I’ve purchased three cars from them in the last four years. Very, very satisfied.

2021 Hyundai Accent
04/26/2021 Category: Sales
Great Experience!
We had great customer service and support at Hatchett Hyundai and I LOVE my new car!