Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5

GS
Ginger S.
04/21/2021 Category: Sales
Hatchett Hyundai Great Staff!
Impressed with the sales, managers & financial reps. My sales rep was so patient and helpful throughout the entire process from selection of the right vehicle to the closing. The management and financial reps were professional and worked to get the financial side setup to my satisfaction.

Janet S.
Augusta, KS
04/07/2021 Category: Sales
Outstanding dealership
Everyone we came in contact were professional. Salesperson and business manager were outstanding! Both were knowledgeable, friendly and the made the entire transaction very easy and enjoyable.

04/06/2021 Category: Sales
Friendly staff
I enjoyed my shopping experience and the staff made it very easy to purchase a new vehicle.

RT
Roy T.
04/06/2021 Category: Sales
New Santa Fe
We’re very happy with our new Santa Fe. We had a great experience at Hatchett Hyundai. Greg Palmer was knowledgeable about all aspects of the vehicle and has followed up with us after the purchase. Great product and great service. Have informed friends and family about your great products and superior service all the way from start to finish!

RD
Raymond D.
04/02/2021 Category: Sales
Excellent service and excellent vehicle.
I had a wonderful experience with my salesman Eric Tucker he made us feel commutable and his knowledge of the vehicle we bought is impressive. I know I can count home him for any future needs and service. Great job Mr. Tucker.

2021 Hyundai Elantra
03/31/2021 Category: Sales
Comfortable and Quick Experience
Dealership was super friendly and didn't pressure you to buy anything or upgrade. Dealers were honest and didn't hesitate to tell you their personal preferences even if it meant that the dealership didn't make as much money. Paperwork and buying process was very quick, didn't take too long to leave the lot with a brand new car!

Brian B.
2021 Hyundai Kona
03/30/2021 Category: Sales
Great experience
From the time we walked in everyone was super friendly and helpful. Our salesman Cody was extremely helpful and made the experience fun. Would highly recommend Hatchett

LH
Linda H.
03/25/2021 Category: Sales
Satisfied Hyundai customer
My salesperson was Dashon Arnold, he was very knowledgeable on the Santa Fe Hyundai, he explained all the special features... This is my first SUV and he stated if I had any questions or anything he could help with to give him a call... I have had previous Hyundai and always been impressed by the service department and them getting a vehicle in, in a timely fashion.

Mulvane, KS
03/24/2021 Category: Sales
Super Buying Experience
Eric is an excellent sales rep! He made sure I knew all about the vehicle, but didn’t pressure me to purchase. He gave thorough instructions on the features of the vehicle before the test drive, the. Again at time of purchase. He then checked to offer a “refresher” session after I’d had the vehicle for a week. Highly recommend Eric!

2021 Hyundai Venue
03/19/2021 Category: Sales
Great experience
Travis Nebergall was my sales consultant. He was very calm & helpful. Spent plenty of time helping me find the right vehicle and explaining benefits of buying a Hyundai at his dealership. I got a 2021 Hyundai Venue at a great price and got a fair trade in.

Robert G.
03/16/2021 Category: Sales
Polite, attentive and fair!
We received excellent customer service. Greg Palmer was attentive and courteous, and we never felt pressured. He respected our budget and really exhibited a sense of caring about our dream car. We got a fair deal, from our purchase to our trade-in. Instead of being a stressful experience (as in the past with other dealerships) this was literally a ‘smooth ride.’ We LOVE our 2021 Tucson. Kudos to the whole staff. Kind, informative and professional. Bob & Angie

LW
Lee W.
03/08/2021 Category: Sales
Great Experience
Everyone at Hatchett Hyundai was very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. They listened to us, weren't pushy or aggressive at all, and were happy to work with us without difficult/annoying haggling. Greg was great throughout the process and has been following up afterwards to make sure it's going well and we haven't run into any issues or questions. This whole experience was about as smooth and painless as could possibly be expected - lightyears better than the experience at other dealerships. Highly recommend Greg and everyone at Hatchett Hyundai.

LG
Lawrence G.
03/03/2021 Category: Sales
Palisade
Greg Palmer was very friendly and helpful. Will definitely work with him again.

Terri S.
Salina, KS
03/02/2021 Category: Sales
Great place
Very helpful and knowledgeable. Very patient and willing to take the time to find exactly what I needed.

02/11/2021 Category: Sales
Great Customer Service
Everyone was terriffic from start to finnish
Probably will always drive a Hyundai for the rest of my life