Overall Rating 4.7142827/5Overall Rating 4.7142827/5Overall Rating 4.7142827/5Overall Rating 4.7142827/5rating 4.7142827
Overall Rating 2.3896057/5Overall Rating 2.3896057/5rating 2.3896057rating 2.3896057rating 2.3896057

RV
Richard V.
Winfield, KS
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Been getting my 2013 Genesis Coup serviced at Hatchett Hyundai East for six years. Never had a bad experience.
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 01/10/2019

Richard,

Thank you for the five star review and great feedback! My team and I appreciate your business!

LD
Larry D.
Bandera, TX
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/09/2019 Category: Service
This is going to easy. THEY ARE THE BEST!
I believe it was August, 2011 when we drove out of this dealership in our Santa Fe Limited. From that day to this (January, 2019) I have had no reason but to give this dealership outstanding marks for service. I can remember having to go back for a minor adjustment (which cost me about 35-40 minutes of time. And then, last Spring, there was a problem with the central control panel (which is not a Hyundai product). This problem took longer to fix (about a week-during which I got the same treatment and respect we have always shared.
In August of last year we moved 800+ miles to South-Central Texas. In November my car came due for brake service. I put it on hold until after Christmas just so I could get the work done at Hatchett Hyundai.
It was very sad saying goodbye to Coy, the Service Manager, and Elizabet, "my" Service Writer. I doubt I will be able to make that commute every time I need service. But, my wife and I will go back from time to time -- and we will always "swing -by" the dealership to see old friends who assure superb service.
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 01/10/2019

Larry,

Joanne K.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Super-Charging
Service personnel and quality of service is 5-Star. Prices and pricing policies: Meh ... (2.5-stars). Had my battery replaced recently. Paid ~ $40 - $50 more than at Walmart or Costco for equivalent battery. Got a real ⚡️"charge"⚡️ out of this recent service experience. But, at least the service was quick and the coffee was free.

Good afternoon,

Thank you for the five star review! I appreciate your business! Happy New Year!

01/01/2019 Category: Service
service
Good service dept.

Good afternoon,

Thank you for the five star review! Happy New Years!

MJ
Michael J.
Blackwell, OK
2015 Hyundai Equus
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Dept is outstanding, very friendly. tries to please and service is great. Coy runs a tight productive dept.

Michael,

Thank you for the great review! I appreciate your business over the years! Happy New Years!

NR
Norma R.
Council Grove, KS
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
I was very impressed with the service provided for a computer update on my 2015 Sonata. I would definitely recommend Hatchett Hyundai East to anyone shopping for a new car, or looking for service. They are very friendly and helpful.
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 12/31/2018

Norma,

Thank you for taking the time to give our team a great review! We appreciate your business! Happy New Year!

12/25/2018 Category: Service
Best Service
They treat you like a person, not a customer! Best service you will ever receive in town! Cole is very friendly and personable. Highly recommended.
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 12/26/2018

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time  to give our team a great review! Happy New Year!

2011 Hyundai Equus
12/20/2018 Category: Service
The employees
The service with Hatchett Hyundai East is second to none.
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 12/21/2018

Merry Christmas!

BC
Bruce C.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Service Guys are great
I had excellent service from Mike McComas when I brought my Santa Fe to Hatchett East. He asked why I came in and recommended some services based on my mileage. He was honest about waiting on the more expensive service until my next visit, which I appreciated. I will return for that service next time. Mike is very personable and an asset to the dealership. No problems at all.
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 12/18/2018

Bruce,

Thank you for the excellent review! I appreciate your business and great feedback!

Clearwater, KS
12/14/2018 Category: Service
This place is awesome and the only place I would take my car to. Friendly service and they always take care of me.
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 12/17/2018

Good morning,

Thank you for the five star review and awesome feedback!

12/05/2018 Category: Service
A+++
The best service advisor in town---Cole, highly recommended!
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 12/06/2018

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to give our team A+++ review! We appreciate your business!

MK
Mary K.
12/01/2018
Great service.
Great people, great service. Elizabeth is especially friendly and professional.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Dave
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 11/30/2018

Good morning,

Thank you for giving my team a great review!

WR
Wayne R.
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Nov. 2018 review
Always great service and welcoming service writers.
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 11/26/2018

Wayne,

James F.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Great people, Great Service!
Job well done ! Always make me feel important and ready too help. My seatbelt latch wasn’t working and cole was able too get it taken care of in a timely manner. We appreciate coy and his team Elizabeth and cole , they always make us feel special!
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 10/30/2018

James,

Thank you for the five star review and awesome feedback! My team and I appreciate your business!

WK
Warren K.
10/27/2018
Poor Service
Waited 2-hours to have an oil change and tire rotation! They washed a freshly detailed car for some reason and didn't even dry the vehicle completely. My service and sales needs will move else where.
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 10/27/2018

Warren,

Thank you for your review! I apologize for the issues this visit. I will research your visit and get back with you on Monday.

2015 Hyundai Accent
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Car in good hands
I am kept up to date on the repair as it progresses. I know the job is done right
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 09/28/2018

Good morning,

Thank you for the five star review and great feedback! My team and I appreciate your business!

John K.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/25/2018 Category: Service
good work
Competent, quick and friendly. Thorough explanation of work done.
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 09/26/2018

John,

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly and efficient!
Always enjoy going to Hyundai East for my car service needs A1 services from top to bottom.
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 09/25/2018

Jennifer,

Thank you for the five star review! I appreciate your business!

WR
Wayne R.
08/26/2018 Category: Service
Sonata service at Hatchett Hyundai Augustv2018
Professional service. One of the reasons I own 2 Hyundais
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 08/27/2018

Wayne,

Thank you for the five star review and great feedback! I appreciate your business!