Malinee M.
Andover, KS
01/22/2021 Category: Service
Won’t go anywhere else
Hatchett Hyundai East keeps me coming back for all of my service needs on my sonata because they are friendly people and usually get me in and out in a timely manner. The service team is wonderful and given how good they are I’m sure the sales team is great too! I have been going here for many years and intend to keep doing so. I wish I could remember all their names but thank you Elizabeth, Mark, Cole, Coy and the rest of the team behind the scenes that work on my vehicle! Y’all are much appreciated.
COY B S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 01/22/2021

Malinee,

Thank you for the awesome review! I appreciate your business and great feedback! Have a great weekend!

James R.
01/21/2021 Category: Service
Great Experience
Hatchett Hyundai always provides excellent service on both my cars.
COY B S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 01/21/2021

James,

Thank you for the five star review! Happy New Car!

EA
Eric A.
01/21/2021
#1 Service Team
Fast and efficient service and repair! I was even given a ride home and picked up when the car was done! Cole was the best!
COY B S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 01/21/2021

Eric,

Thank you for the great review! Happy New Year!

EC
Elizabeth C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/19/2021 Category: Service
Always great
Wouldn't go anywhere else!
COY B S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 01/20/2021

Elizabeth,

Thank you for the great review and all you do for our team!

2007 Hyundai Veracruz
01/18/2021 Category: Service
Would never go anywhere else!
They genuinely care about my vehicle and always recommend what is best for it and me.

Good afternoon,

Thank you for the five star review and feedback! My team and I appreciate your business!

Debbie W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/15/2021 Category: Service
The service check in person!
Always a timely checking and service time.

Debbie,

Thank you for the great review! I appreciate your business! Happy New Year!

TW
Terrill W.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2021 Category: Service
I been with a Hyundai Santa Fe for 16 years and have received great service.

Terrill,

Thank you for the five star review and great feedback! We appreciate your business over the years! Happy New Year!

PW
Pamela W.
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Great Staff
Great friendly people
COY B S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 01/15/2021

Pamela,

Thank you for the four star review and feedback! I apologize for the cleaning. I will work with my team so they do a better job for you next time!  Happy New Year!

Augusta, KS
01/11/2021 Category: Service
Great customer service.
Great service!!

Good afternoon,

Thank you for the great review! Happy New Years!

James F.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Great people who always take excellent care of us!
Coy and his staff always take good care of us and make us feel special. We will be buying our next car from this dealership because they take great care and go the extra mile to ensure we are satisfied.

James,

Thank you for the five star review and great feedback! Happy New Years!

GF
Gary F.
Valley Center, KS
2020 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Excellent people, performance, and customer care!
I have serviced my Hyundai Elantra GT at Hatchett Hyundai East twice since I bought it there and both times it has been a great experience. I had the great opportunity to be introduced to Elizabeth Combs the first time by Cody Lichti, who sold me my car, and she was wonderful. When I scheduled to have my car serviced again, I asked for her again and got the same great service. Awesome person and service!

Gary,

Thank you for the the five star review and great feedback! Happy New Year!

KF
Kimberly F.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Thank you for reaching out and addressing my concerns! Strong customer service is a strong influence on my decision on future purchases. I appreciate the follow up. Thank you!

12/31/2020 Category: Service
A bit disappointed
Hopefully it was just super busy on the day I went, and it will be better next time.
COY B S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 12/31/2020

Kimberly,

Thank you for the review! I apologize for the issue this visit! I will research your visit and get back with you today!

Chalain S.
Olmitz, KS
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Top notch
They always do a fantastic job!
COY B S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 12/31/2020

Chalain,

Thank you for the five star review! Happy New Years!

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/28/2020 Category: Service
I have had my Santa Fe for 1 yr now and I have not had problems with it and when I get the oil changed the service techs are very helpful. I was amazed when I got my car back that they had swept the whole car out and even washed it. Thanks again.
COY B S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 12/29/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for the excellent review! My team and I appreciate your business! Happy New Year!

Mulvane, KS
2020 Hyundai Sonata
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Amazing
COY B S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 12/28/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for the great review! Happy New year!