Overall Rating 4.7162207/5Overall Rating 4.7162207/5Overall Rating 4.7162207/5Overall Rating 4.7162207/5rating 4.7162207
Overall Rating 2.3783781/5Overall Rating 2.3783781/5rating 2.3783781rating 2.3783781rating 2.3783781

James F.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Great people, Great Service!
Job well done ! Always make me feel important and ready too help. My seatbelt latch wasn’t working and cole was able too get it taken care of in a timely manner. We appreciate coy and his team Elizabeth and cole , they always make us feel special!
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 10/30/2018

James,

Thank you for the five star review and awesome feedback! My team and I appreciate your business!

WK
Warren K.
Derby, KS
10/27/2018
Poor Service
Waited 2-hours to have an oil change and tire rotation! They washed a freshly detailed car for some reason and didn't even dry the vehicle completely. My service and sales needs will move else where.
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 10/27/2018

Warren,

Thank you for your review! I apologize for the issues this visit. I will research your visit and get back with you on Monday.

2015 Hyundai Accent
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Car in good hands
I am kept up to date on the repair as it progresses. I know the job is done right
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 09/28/2018

Good morning,

Thank you for the five star review and great feedback! My team and I appreciate your business!

John K.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/25/2018 Category: Service
good work
Competent, quick and friendly. Thorough explanation of work done.
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 09/26/2018

John,

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly and efficient!
Always enjoy going to Hyundai East for my car service needs A1 services from top to bottom.
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 09/25/2018

Jennifer,

Thank you for the five star review! I appreciate your business!

WR
Wayne R.
Derby, KS
08/26/2018 Category: Service
Sonata service at Hatchett Hyundai Augustv2018
Professional service. One of the reasons I own 2 Hyundais
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 08/27/2018

Wayne,

Thank you for the five star review and great feedback! I appreciate your business!

Charles B.
08/15/2018
oil change
I took my 2015 Hyundai Tucson and 2010 Avalanche in for their 3,000 mile oils change and Elizabeth and Cole did an outstanding job. Very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. The Tucson had no issues. The Avalanche ended up have to have front tires changed. Elizabeth did a very professional job in getting the tires changed in a timely manner. she also made sure that it was aligned properly and not a rush job.
Hatchett Hyundai East has a service staff that goes the extra mile. They are a cut above the rest. Coy Schwager the Service director, has done a great job in training his people.

Many Thanks
Charlie
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 08/16/2018

Charlie,

Thank you for the five star review and awesome feedback! I appreciate your business!

EA
Eric A.
08/11/2018
World class service department
This is one of the best service departments in Wichita. My service advisor Cole goes above and beyond every time. Highly recommended.
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 08/14/2018

Eric,

Thank you for the world glass review! My team and I appreciate the great feedback!

DV
Duane V.
2013 Hyundai Equus
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Another great experience!!! Thanks Coy and Team
Easy scheduling and service. Coy called with 2 brief messages explaining issue and then that it was resolved. I arrived to a freshly washed vehicle with a great pick-up experience. Great job Coy!
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 07/12/2018

Duane,

07/01/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Cole did an amazing job!
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 07/02/2018

Good morning,

Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate  your business!

Augusta, KS
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Best team in the business
Boom
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 06/28/2018

James A.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/26/2018 Category: Service
They were ready for us and received immediately. They called us after the diagnostic work, told us what the problem was and how much it would cost to fix it. They completed the work in a timely manner and called us when the repair was finished. Couldn't ask for anything better. People were attentive and cheery.
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 06/27/2018

James,

Thank you for the five star review! I appreciate your business!

BL
Byoung L.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/25/2018 Category: Service
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 06/25/2018

Byoung,

Thank you for the great review! I appreciate your business!

Valley Center, KS
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Service was great at Hatchett Hyundai East. I was in and out in a decent time and kept informed about the status of my car
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 06/25/2018

Good morning,

Thank you for the great review! I appreciate your business and great feedback!

Kathy B.
Rose Hill, KS
06/21/2018
Rescore on earlier visit
Coy reached out to me to discuss my experience. He is always helpful, caring, and willing to resolve issues. I know that he genuinely wants the customer to have a positive and pleasant service experience! Sorry I had not responded to this earlier.

Kanetha B.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for making it easy for me. To get my car serviced. Communication was great and everything was taken care of just what I needed nothing extra. Thanks

Kanetha,

Thank you for the four star review! We appreciate your business and great feedback!

Daniel B.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Good job
Service was fast and friendly

Daniel,

Thank you for the great review!

CL
Candace L.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
Recall repair
Unfortunate recall parts aren't stocked.

Candace,

Thank you for the four star review! Sorry for the parts delay!
I appreciate your business!

Donald W.
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Caring service and detail to work.
Always had great service when ever I needed it. Great workers and staff.

Don,

Thank you for the five star review! I appreciate your business over the last 20 years!

Carol M.
Arkansas City, KS
06/10/2018 Category: Service
My recent oil change and service at Hatchett Hyundai was wonderful, as usual. Great service, fair price, and good, friendly people. Thank you!

Carol,

Thank you for the great review! my team and I appreciate your business!