Overall Rating 4.7023811/5Overall Rating 4.7023811/5Overall Rating 4.7023811/5Overall Rating 4.7023811/5rating 4.7023811
Overall Rating 2.380952/5Overall Rating 2.380952/5rating 2.380952rating 2.380952rating 2.380952

Joseph D.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful time at HH east
Service department and Mike McComas at Hatchett Hyundai East always makes for a wonderful experience. I always enjoy going to get my car serviced. Wonderful place.
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 04/12/2019

Joseph,

Thank you for the five star review and great feedback! I am glad we have Mike on our team! We appreciate your business!

04/04/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Service!
I take all my vehicles to Hatchett Hyundai East service. They are always friendly and treat you like family! Cole is the best service advisor anyone could have!
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 04/08/2019

Good morning,

Thank you for the the five star review and great feedback! My team and I appreciate your business!

Salina, KS
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Santa Fe computer update
Quick in and out!
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 03/27/2019

Good afternoon,

03/25/2019 Category: Service
I appreciate their service and attention to detail. Thank you.

James F.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly oil change!
Superior service as always ! Coy and Elizabeth always make us feel special and we are always glad too see them . Oil change was fast and my car was super shiny when I picked it up.

Good morning,

Thank you for the five star review and great feedback! My team and I always enjoy seeing you guys!

Augusta, KS
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Amazing People
While, my last visit was not the fastest or the best I must say that Elizabeth handled the situation very well and she was and always is helpful and happy. I had an appointment scheduled and was told when I arrived it would be over a two hour wait, which of course did not make me happy, and it was frustrating knowing I had an appointment scheduled but Elizabeth took the time to go over some extra steps with me and options for my car as well as she checked on me a couple times throughout the waiting process. So, while the actual experience was frustrating and irritating, the customer service provided by Elizabeth made it better and about 2.5 hours later I was back in my car headed out for the rest of my day.

Good morning,

Thank you for the great review and feedback! I am sorry for the time delay. I will work with our express techs on this issue.
My team and I appreciate your business!

RP
Richard P.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Dick Pilgrim 2013 Elantra
Elizabeth Combs, Coy and Shawn are fine employees. The work done on my car was excellent
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 03/19/2019

Richard,

Thank you for the five star review and great feedback! We appreciate your business!

Joanne K.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
AAA Service
Hatchett Hyundai East NEVER disappoints. Speedy, superlative service delivered by friendly, competent employees. A pleasure to do business with and be its customer. Wish the dealership would provide its waiting service customers with donuts, bagels, or cookies to go with the coffee.
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 03/15/2019

Good morning,

Thank for the awesome feedback! I appreciate your business and like always the great feedback! I will work on the pastries!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Hatchett Hyundai east service
I took my Hyundai Santa fe to hatchett for the first time for an oil change and tire repair. They got me in and out within the time I needed and were soooooooo friendly. They kept me in the loop about everything that was being done every few minutes, even brought stuff to my attention that needed fixed or changed. I'll definitely he going back for any future services!
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 03/08/2019

Kaylee,

Thank you for the five star review!

VD
Venessa D.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/05/2019 Category: Service

03/05/2019 Category: Service
Nice, sincere apology.
Shortly after my review (and I mean shortly) the service director called and apologized for my 3-star review. He assured me as a Genesis owner I would be taken better care of in the future and his plans to communicate and review customer satisfaction with his employees. We all have bad days and our weather has been crappy and cold which sometimes makes us just want to do our jobs and go home with no frills. So after that, I'll give you 4.5 stars!
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 03/05/2019

Vanessa,

Thank you for the 3 star review and feedback! I apologize for the issue this service. I will research your visit and get back with you.

Michelle S.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Love Hyundai East!
Coy and the crew are the best!!!! Treat me like a queen every time!!!!!
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 03/05/2019

Michelle,

Thank you for the five star review! You are a queen! I appreciate your business!

KG
Kenneth G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Personable, Friendly, and Excellent Customer Service from Elizabeth Combs!
Elizabeth Combs is my # 1 go to Express Consultant with ALL of my Hyundai needs. When I take my 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe in for my regular scheduled service/maintenance...(well Elizabeth is getting me better in this aspect) she is without a doubt knowledgeable and takes the time to go over in complete detail my service/maintenance needs. If anyone of my family members, co-workers, or employees need anything done to their vehicles I ALWAYS give them Elizabeth Combs business card no matter what kind of vehicle make they may be driving. (we all have to get our vehicles repaired no matter what right?) What makes Hatchett Hyundai East so GREAT is Elizabeth Combs.

-Kenny G.
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 03/04/2019

Kenny,

Thank you for the five star review and great feedback! I agree Elizabeth is the best! I appreciate your business and your referral business!

James H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and Organized
Elizabeth was very nice and got me checked in quickly. Service was done in a reasonable amount of time.
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 03/04/2019

James,

NT
Norman T.
Derby, KS
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Coy stays on it until it’s fixed!
Always happy to see me when I come in, even when the car needs something.
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 03/01/2019

Norman,

Thank you for the feedback. Sorry for not fixing the issue.  I will follow up with you on Monday.

COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 04/05/2019

Norm,

Thank you for letting me get this issue taken care of.

Michael C.
Kechi, KS
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Took a little longer than expected but they were really busy. Thank you Elizabeth, you’re the best!
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 02/28/2019

Michael,

Thank you for the four star review! I appreciate your business and agree Elizabeth is the best!

SK
Susan K.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Always so happy with service... everyone is friendly and professional....always make me feel as if I am the only customer they need to help... never rushed. And always willing to wash my car whenever I stop in
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 02/28/2019

Susan,

Thank you for the five star review and great feedback! My team and I appreciate your business and great feedback!

ES
Edward S.
Winfield, KS
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/26/2019 Category: Service
The staff
The staff is always very professional and helpful. Great place to do business.
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 02/27/2019

Ed,

02/25/2019 Category: Service
Heater Problem
2017 Elantra would not reach operating temperature on very cold days 20 degrees or less. Took it to Hatchett to be checked. Apparently this model takes 10 to 15 minutes to warm up. I find if I drive with the heater off it warms up faster but makes for a very cold drive. My Honda Accord would warm up within 5 minutes of starting. I’m going back to Honda for my next car. I have no problems with the dealership, it’s the car.
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 02/26/2019

Good morning,

Thank you for the review and feedback! If you would contact me I will get this issue corrected for you.

Betty M.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Its all due to Mike, hes the best when it comes to knowing cars.
I feel like I was well taken care of and so was my car. It may be an older one, but has been well taken care of by Mike. After he left the West side I went back one time, and felt like I was treated like an old woman, they did not explain any thing to me, (Mike always did, what they did and what was coming up that would need to be done) the West side just handed me the papers and said I was ready to go. Thank God I found out where Mike went. I will not go back to the West Side. You had better keep Mike!!! In fact the man needs a raise !! He has always treated me with respect and if I don't understand he takes the time to tell me in words that I understand, after all I am only 75 years old but don't feel like I am stupid. Thanks for your Time. Betty
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 02/19/2019

Betty,

Thank you for the five star review and great feedback! I am lucky to have Mike on my team!

LN
Lavonda N.
Derby, KS
02/16/2019
Recall review
Upon arrival at 8:57am Rhonda Harpley came out to my car and had me drive it immediately into the garage where it was taken back to one of the service stalls to be worked on. I was told it would be an hour. It was less than an hour. Each time I take my car in, I'm amazed at how fast the service is done and the staff is so professional. Rhonda is especially personable asking about my dog whom she calls him by name. I refer many people to this site because of the service and staff.