WK

Bandera, TX
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/22/2021 Category: Service
They are trustworthy.
We have dealt with this dealership for ten years. We have never had an issue or problem. They have always taken good care of our vehicle.
We have dealt with several dealerships over the years and this is the best by far.

Collette B.
Benton, KS
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Great care
They got my car right in with no appointment when it was having some major issues and took care of it that day. They had a very nice young man drive me home which was greatly appreciated. Everyone was very friendly and professional.
COY B S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 04/22/2021

Collette,

My team and I thank you for the great review!

SJ
Steven J.
Andover, KS
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/20/2021 Category: Service
5 ⭐️ service
Brogan and Elizabeth were a pleasure to work with. They are both friendly and attentive to their customers.
COY B S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 04/22/2021

Steven,

Thank you for your business and great feedback! Stay safe!

Derby, KS
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/19/2021 Category: Service
Great location
Great service Great people
COY B S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 04/20/2021

Good afternoon,

My team and I appreciate the great review! Have a great week!

Mitch M.
04/16/2021 Category: Service
quality service
Concerns have always been investigated and any issues found promptly addressed and corrected as necessary!
COY B S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 04/16/2021

Mitch,

Thank you for the five star review and great feedback! I appreciate your business over the years! Have a great weekend!

ES
Edward S.
Winfield, KS
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Outstanding customer service and staff.
The staff is very professional and helpful.
COY B S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 04/16/2021

Ed,

Thank you for the outstanding review! I appreciate you making the drive to service with our team! Have a great weekend!

04/09/2021 Category: Service
Vehicle break down
With no warning, my vehicle would not start when I tried to leave a business. I had to have it towed into Hatchett Hyundai. I could tell they were busy. They really didn't need another job on their plate, but they graciously allowed me to have my vehicle towed in and worked with me on getting it fixed. And, to top is off, they were very friendly and businesslike in their dealings with me.

At a time when one feels very vulnerable, it was nice to feel like someone was willing to help and get me back on the road.
COY B S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 04/12/2021

Good morning,

Thank you for the five star review and great feedback! It's always nice to hear our team was able to take great care of our guests! I appreciate your business! Have a great week and stay safe!

John B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Great service department!
We live our service rep Elizabeth! She's always great communicating what needs done and helping us prioritize maintenance on our vehicle. Repairs are finished in a timely manner.
COY B S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 04/07/2021

John,

Thank you for the great review! I appreciate your business and feedback!

Cottonwood Falls, KS
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Quality dealership
We never have owned a Hyundai product. Now we are on our third vehicle. For us, the decision to purchase stemmed upon a couple of factors. 1) representative (Eric Tucker) and the finance department. Both people treated us as “family”. 2) value - the amount of “extras” far exceeded our expectations.

Thank you East Wichita Hyundai. You’ve made our first experience a wonderful one.
COY B S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 04/01/2021

John,

Thank you for the excellent review! Welcome to the family! My team and I look forward to taking care of you in the
future! Have a great Easter! Stay safe!

COY B S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 04/01/2021

Good afternoon,

Thank you for the excellent review! Welcome to the family! My team and I look forward to helping you in the future!
Stay safe! Happy Easter!

Derby, KS
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Respectful, helpful and clean
Staff was helpful, kind and had me in and out in no time. They know me by name when I go there to get service done. The place is clean and well organized.
COY B S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 03/31/2021

Good morning,

Thank you for the great review! My team and I appreciate your business and feedback! Stay safe!

CG
Crystal G.
Wellington, KS
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Highly recommended
Elizabeth was amazing. She provided updates each step of the way. She was very friendly and helpful. For this being my first time dealing with this dealership I would highly recommend

Crystal,

Thank you for the five star review and great feedback! I am blessed to have Elizabeth on my team! It's always nice to hear how she takes great care of our guests! I appreciate your business! Stay safe!

Robert B.
Great Bend, KS
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Hatchett Hyundai East
Great staff and service

Robert,

Thank you for the great review! I appreciate your business over the years! Stay safe!

Manuela B.
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Hatchett Hyundai East Wichita Kansas
Went for an Oil change,and a Recall on my Tucson. Like always the Service was wonderful.
Could not ask for anything better.

Manuela,

Thank you for the five star review and business over the years! Stay safe!

RK
Richard K.
Garden Plain, KS
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Service Dept. is terrible / Over promise and under deliver
Now they have pissed off my wife. She scheduled an appointment for a recall part and an oil change. She was told it would take 2 hours and took over 5 hours. This has happened multiple times that we have gone in for service and it ends up taking several hours longer than what we are told. We have had about 10 oil changes and only once did they reset the milage reminder. All other 9 times it is telling us we need to change oil within days of getting it changed. The issue here is that they make promises they do not keep. If it is going to take 3 hours for an oil change that has been scheduled for a week just say so. I will get the oil changed somewhere else. If you tell me 2 hours and it takes less I am happy, The same way if it takes 5 hours and is less I am happy. But in dealing with the service department we have never had any work done on time. I guess we should just expect that we will not get what is promised. Terrible coordination with service writers and shop. I could drive to OK City from Wichita and probably get serviced in less time than it takes to get serviced locally. Horrible service department. Horrible communication. No one even checked on my wife for 5 hours until finally the salesman that sold us the car saw her and checked on the car. Very disappointed in the service dept. Even after replacing the recall item on the Anti lock Braking System they tell her she might experience pulsing from the brakes. Why would we get a recall piece done that might cause a new problem? WTH?

Richard,

Thank you for the five star review and feedback! I apologize for the time issue this visit! I will work with my team! Stay safe!