Joanne K.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/22/2021 Category: Service
Slow service
What good is setting up an appointment (for oil change), checking in 1 hour before appointment, and arriving 10 minutes before appointment … then having to wait 2 hours to get the work done. You provide a cost estimate for the job on your "early check-in" link … that’s nice! But, you should also provide TTR (time to repair) estimate on your "check-in" response as well.

BTW, why should it take 2 hours to get an oil change with an appointment? I thought the whole idea of setting up an appointment date and time was to get in and get out quickly. It makes sense for walk-ins to wait that long or longer, but not folks that set a up an appointment ahead of time.

Suggest that you review/revise your appointment and check-in processes. Might be, that you guys are double and triple booking your appointment times, just like doctors and ophthalmologists, creating extended wait times and service back-ups. BOO! 🤨🧐😤

PS. Jiffy Lube and others do it in less than 30 minutes. Their MTTR [mean time to repair] = 20 minutes.
Kind regards,
Bo
COY B S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 07/23/2021

Joanne,

Thank you for the review. I will be reaching out to shortly!

Dennis M.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2021 Category: Service
The professionalism of staff.
As Always I am treated with professionalism. The staff knows exactly what I need and makes sure that I am apprised of the upcoming services that are recommended. My Service Adviser, Elizabeth Combs has always reminded me of the services that are recommended for my vehicle, which I really appreciate. Thank you very much Elizabeth.
COY B S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 07/14/2021

Good morning,

My team and I appreciate your business and the great feedback! Have a great week!

ES
Edward S.
Winfield, KS
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Outstanding customer service and staff.
Friendly and professional staff.
COY B S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 07/12/2021

Ed,

My team and thank you for the five star review and great feedback! Have a great week!

Mitch M.
07/05/2021 Category: Service
Courtesy and professionalism that is shown
My experiences here have always been very positive. Whenever I’ve had a question I was either provided an answer on the spot or they got back to me when they learned the answer. I have always been treated well and felt as though my cars Care was at the forefront of what was expected.
COY B S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 07/06/2021

Mitch,

My team and I appreciate your business and great feedback!

Jeffrey H.
2021 Hyundai Sonata
07/04/2021 Category: Service
Good experience
I always have a good experience at this location.
COY B S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 07/06/2021

Jeffrey,

My team and I thank you for the great review!

Mulvane, KS
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/02/2021 Category: Service
Amazing
Always good!

Good morning,

My team and I appreciate the amazing review! Have a great holiday weekend!

Hesston, KS
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/29/2021 Category: Service
Service appointment was completely in a timely manner. Elizabeth does a fantastic job with customer service and makes sure all needs are met or exceeded.

Good morning,

My team and I thank you for the great review! Have a great holiday! Be safe!

Christopher S.
Mulvane, KS
2021 Hyundai Kona
06/28/2021 Category: Service
Love this place
I love getting to see Elizabeth on my routine service visits. I have always had great service here. Only place I like to buy cars at. No pressure sales people.

Christopher,

My team and I appreciate your business and the love!  Have a great weekend!

Debbie W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/25/2021 Category: Service
Service center
Best service center on wichita Ks
COY B S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 06/28/2021

Debbie,

Thank you for the five star review and great feedback! Sorry I missed you this visit! Have a great week!

KW
Kristi W.
Derby, KS
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/24/2021 Category: Service
Awesome
Dealership always goes above and beyond!
COY B S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 06/25/2021

Kristi,

Thank you for the amazing review! Have a great weekend!

RA
Robert A.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/24/2021 Category: Service
COY B S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 06/24/2021

Robert,

Thank you for the five star review! I appreciate your business!

Belle Plaine, KS
2021 Hyundai Elantra
06/23/2021 Category: Service
New car break down
Brand new 2021 and car broke down on highway. Apparently had a bad transmission.
COY B S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 06/23/2021

Erin,

Thank you for the review! I will research your visit and get back with you today!

COY B S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 06/23/2021

Good afternoon,

Thank you for the review! I apologize for the issue this visit I will reach out to you shortly.

Cynthia H.
Andover, KS
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2021 Category: Service
Oil change visit
Quick service and courteous staff.

Cynthia,

Thank you for the five star review! Have a great week!

MF
Melinda F.
Andover, KS
06/20/2021
Great Service!
I purchased my 2nd Car from Travis at Hyundai Hatchett East! Great and honest Service. Keep up the Great work and appreciate ya!

Melinda,

Thank you for the five star review! I appreciate your business!

Robert G.
2021 Hyundai Tucson
06/19/2021 Category: Service
𝓖𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓬𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓿𝓲𝓬𝓮!
I had an appointment for an oil change, but when I arrived it looked extremely busy. The customer service agent assured me I would be a priority having an appointment and out of there in time to meet my next appointment, which happened just as she said. Very impressed with the personal care and validation. Angie

Robert,

Thank you for the five star review and feedback! I appreciate your business! Have a great week!