Overall Rating 4.725278/5Overall Rating 4.725278/5Overall Rating 4.725278/5Overall Rating 4.725278/5rating 4.725278
Overall Rating 2.3516516/5Overall Rating 2.3516516/5rating 2.3516516rating 2.3516516rating 2.3516516

MF
Marsha F.
Rose Hill, KS
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Dependable
Hackett Hyundai has absolutely the best service department. I know when they make a recommendation that it is something I need to do to maintain the reliability of my Santa Fe. I truly trust the technicians.
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 06/19/2019

Marsha,

Thank you for the five star and great feedback! My team and appreciate your business!

JU
James U.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Fast efficient and knowledgeable
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 06/14/2019

James,

Thank you for the five star review and great feedback! My team and I appreciate your business!

SL
Susan L.
Mcpherson, KS
06/11/2019
Reliable, affordable service
I appreciated the TLC & kid glove treatment for my high-mileage, 2005 Santa Fe. Service manager, Michael, kept me informed and updated on my car’s repairs, reducing my anxiety and helping keep my car road-worthy. Hatchett East Hyundai eased my mind, making it worth the 50-mile drive from McPherson for peace of mind and reliable service.

James D.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service. Courteous and professional.
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 06/06/2019

James,

Thank you for the five star review!

06/04/2019 Category: Service
Amazing
Once again, the service was superb! Cole went above and beyond!
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 06/04/2019

Good afternoon,

Thank you for the five star review and great feedback!

John L.
Mcpherson, KS
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Five Star
Great Customer Service. I drive from McPherson to Wichita to have this dealership service my car.
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 05/31/2019

John,

Thank you for the five star review! My team and I appreciate your business and making the drive to service with us!

El Dorado, KS
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people and knowlegeable staff.
I would recommend this dealership to anyone for their courteous and knowledgeable staff. I will definitely use their service again.
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 05/28/2019

Good morning,

Thank you for the five star review! My team and I appreciate your business and great feedback!

MI
Michael I.
Derby, KS
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/21/2019 Category: Service
My Service Experience with Hatchett East
Every time I go in for service, I'm treated professionally and service is done in a timely matter. I can't say enough about how well I've been taken care of. I have purchased two vehicles from this location and each time the service is the best. I will continue to do my business with Hatchett East. Thank you again!
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 05/28/2019

Michael,

Thank you for the great review!

2012 Hyundai Accent
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Review
I did have to wait over two hours for an oil change, however, they made it right by offering me a free oil change for the next time. So, even though the service was slow this time (which is not normal), it was made right.
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 05/21/2019

Good afternoon,

Thank you for the four star review and understanding. I am sorry for the time delay. I appreciate your business and feedback!

Whitewater, KS
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Elizabeth is so friendly.
Elizabeth is so friendly and let's you know what is going on. I keep coming back because of her.
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 05/20/2019

Good morning,

Thank you for the five star review and great feedback! I agree Elizabeth is great to have on our team!

Mark M.
Hutchinson, KS
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Car repair and customer service
My car was in the shop for quite some time no fault of there's! They provided me with a nice car to drive which was nice, But the customer service was the best I have ever experienced. I got a phone call from my service rider weekly and the shop manager even called to make sure I was informed of what was going on with my car! I will buy from them in the future because of the way they took car of me!! They took customer service to a whole new level
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 05/08/2019

Mark,

Thank you for the five star review and great feedback!My team and I appreciate your business!

NT
Norman T.
Derby, KS
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Good work
Always treat me as a valued customer
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 05/08/2019

Norman,

Thank you for the great review! I appreciate your business over the years!

Rebecca W.
Claflin, KS
2013 Hyundai Azera
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
Just like each time I have had my car regularly serviced, this visit was excellent too! That’s why I keep coming back. Quality work and excellent service.
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 05/07/2019

Rebecca,

Thank you for the excellent review! I appreciate your business and great feedback!

Thomas M.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
vehicle was broke
The service dept at Hatchett Hundai East were great. Initially they thought the engine would have to be replaced (2yrs old and less than 8000 miles). That was frustrating, but service kept me updated.
The thing that ticked me off was one of the sales people called me before I got the car back and offered a no-hassle trade on a 2019. Well, he offered me $17,500.00 trade allowance on a vehicle I bought new at over $30,000.00.
I Hyundais depreciate that severly, then this one will be my last.
I would recommend the service department.
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 05/07/2019

Thomas,

Thank you for the great review! I will check with my sales manager on the value and get back with you today.

Curtis H.
Clearwater, KS
05/01/2019 Category: Service
AWESOME!!
The Team at Hatchett Hyundai are just awesome! They take care of my car..are fast and friendly!

Curtis,

Thank you for the awesome review! My team and I appreciate your business and great feedback!

Michael B.
Newton, KS
04/30/2019 Category: Service
The service was fast
I brought my car in for recall service. The service was fast and efficient. It took maybe 45 - 1 hour. They washed my car and delivered it back to me. No problem and I will return again.

Michael,

RT
Rosemary T.
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Great People
Very friendly just great service and people

Rosemary,

Thank you for  the great review! I appreciate your business!

MO
Matthew O.
Edmond, OK
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Fit me in.
Was visiting from out of town. Elizabeth answered all my questions and fit my car into the schedule. Great service and care. Thanks for helping an out-of-towner.
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 04/22/2019

Matthew,

Thank you for the five star review! I appreciate your business!

Joseph D.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful time at HH east
Service department and Mike McComas at Hatchett Hyundai East always makes for a wonderful experience. I always enjoy going to get my car serviced. Wonderful place.
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 04/12/2019

Joseph,

Thank you for the five star review and great feedback! I am glad we have Mike on our team! We appreciate your business!

04/04/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Service!
I take all my vehicles to Hatchett Hyundai East service. They are always friendly and treat you like family! Cole is the best service advisor anyone could have!
COY S., Service Director from Hatchett Hyundai East responded on 04/08/2019

Good morning,

Thank you for the the five star review and great feedback! My team and I appreciate your business!