2017 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.8301894/5Overall Rating 4.8301894/5Overall Rating 4.8301894/5Overall Rating 4.8301894/5rating 4.8301894
Overall Rating 2.45283/5Overall Rating 2.45283/5rating 2.45283rating 2.45283rating 2.45283

GW
Gregory W.
Ellinwood, KS
07/18/2018 Category: Service
no time
.blkgilg
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 07/18/2018

We really appreciate you taking the time for this five star review.

Robert R.
Langdon, KS
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Choices
I appreciate the oil changing service when I am not able to do it and am happy that I can provide my own synthetic oil and previously purchased filter to have my oil changed at a reasonable cost. Thank you.
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for the five star we appreciate you taking the time and leaving this review.

07/17/2018 Category: Service
The car salesman Craig Gaglia made this the best experience in buying a car.
This was my 3rd vehicle that I have bought from a dealership and this experience was by far the best I have had. The salesman Craig Gaglia was amazing. He was very nice and seemed like he cared about my needs and was very helpful. Most car salesmen are very pushy and demanding, but not Craig. He was able to answer all of my questions and gave me a really good deal. After visiting with him and discussing things and knew that this is who I wanted to but a car from and didn't even go to any other dealers. He made this process fun and not stressful at all. It wasn't just Craig that was awesome the whole dealership was amazing and the people were awesome. I will highly recommend Craig to all of my friends and family.
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for this great review! We appreciate the five stars and We will be sure to pass this info off to Craig as well.

Joseph K.
Pittsburg, KS
07/16/2018 Category: Service
All the associates are top notch. Terrific customer service.
We return to Wichita from Pittsburg for the stellar service we receive.
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time for this five star review. We really do appreciate that.

NL
Neoma L.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/16/2018 Category: Service
the people and the service that you get.
It is a great place to get you car maintained done
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 07/16/2018

Great review! Thank you and we appreciate the five stars.

PG
Paul G.
Haysville, KS
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Good service!
We always get good service when we take our car to Hatchett Hyundai West.
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you Paul for taking the time to leave this five star review. We really do appreciate that.

Haysville, KS
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
1st oil change
It was free and done fast. Thanks
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 07/16/2018

Awesome! Thank you for the five star review.

Ryan H.
Hutchinson, KS
Quality quick work
Was able to get in and out realatively quickly and had my questions answered
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the five star review Ryan! We appreciate you sir.

HR
Heather R.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast and Easy!
I showed up to the east location early on Saturday and was shocked by the length of the line. (Especially since i had called the night before and was not warned that every saturday is like that.) I immediately called over to Hyundai West and they said to come on over. I pulled in immediately, with no line in sight. Even though I showed up kind of unexpectedly, they managed to get me in and out in no time at all. So happy with this experience!
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you Heather for taking the time to leave this review. We appreciate the five star review and the kind words.

Douglas M.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Competent and trustworthy
Came in for an oil change and I was back on the road in 45 min!
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 07/13/2018

Five stars! Thank you so much for taking the time do leave this review. We really do appreciate it.

CK
Carol K.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Was met by a nice person that assisted me & was on my way in no time.
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 07/12/2018

Carol, you are so sweet. thank you for the five star review. We appreciate it.

Teresa S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Go Above and Beyond the norm
Not only were the service desk employees attentive and helpful ~ but as I was waiting for my ride to pick me up, one of the salespersons brought me out a cold bottle of water. It is amazing how those simple things make your heart smile!!
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 07/12/2018

We really appreciate the great review and will continue to work hard to make every visit this pleasant thanks.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly, efficiet service
The waiting area is ice, enjoy the cappuccino, and service is fast and efficient, very friendly too.
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 07/12/2018

Excellent review! thank you so much for the feed back.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Santa fe
The people the people the people
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the great review! 5 Stars we love it!

GR
Guy R.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Good service as usual!
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you sir! We appreciate the five star review!

Douglas W.
doug’s review
car was serviced in a timely manner and returned to us washed and vacuumed. well done....
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you Doug for the five star review! We appreciate the feedback too.

LW
Laura W.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Employees are helpful and friendly too!
They really listen to you and try to do their best in meeting your needs in a timely manner.
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this awesome review! Mark is always excited to help you with all you vehicle needs and answering any questions you may have.

My last visit to Hyundai’s West
My recent visit went well. No problems at all. It started raining very hard. When my car was finished, my car was brought inside so I wouldn’t get all wet. Thank you!
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you so much for the awesome review. Mark is alway happy to help and make sure you get in and out safely.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Battery Not Replaced Immediatly
Normally have excellent service here. This bad experience was due to poor communication from the service tech.
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for taking you time to review our service department. I really appreciate your comments and will use this as a training experience for our services advisors. Please feel free to contact me directly any time.

Hatchett Hyundai West Service

Melvin R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Check alignment
Excellent service and very friendly service advisors
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for the Great review! Mark tries hard to meet all his customers with a friendly smile and to help you out with all your vehicle's needs.