Overall Rating 4.8412705/5Overall Rating 4.8412705/5Overall Rating 4.8412705/5Overall Rating 4.8412705/5rating 4.8412705
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

TU
Tom U.
Newton, KS
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Consistently Good
Hyundai Service is the primary reason I continue with Hyundai as a brand.
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 04/19/2019

Great review Tom! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave these kind words.

RV
Rafael V.
Excellent services!
They always taking care my car so well, no matter if is a small services or a big one.

Thanks Jason!
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave this five star review.

Dallas H.
Rozel, KS
friendly
take the time to explain what was recalled
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you Dallas for the excellent review. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave this five stars.

Murdock, KS
Recalls
A++++ job on recalls.
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for the five star review and your A+ comments!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Awesome
The entire experience is very friendly and professional.
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent five star review.

JJ
James J.
The people are great
Great work in a timely manner
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you so much for the five star review James. We really appreciate that.

Jill B.
Good work
Mark let me know exactly what would need to be done and estimated time was right in. Car returned in good condition.
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 04/17/2019

Great review Jill! Thank you for the excellent feed back and the five stars.

Lack of Communication
I love my Hyundai and have always had a great experience there, but this last time I was extremely disappointed in the lack of communication. I felt like it was on me to initiate any kind of communication like following up on the part that was ordered that took longer to get in than I was originally told, confirming my appointment that never got in the system, or checking on my vehicle because the service took more than twice as long as I was told. I hope by the time my car needs serviced again, I can leave there in a much better mood than I did this last time.
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this feed back. I am truly sorry for your experience and assure you this is not a normal situation. I also promise I want to resolve your concern.

NH
Nicole H.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
I always feel welcome and when I get my oil change they always explain if something need to be fix.
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 04/16/2019

Excellent review Nicole. Thank you so much for the great feed back and the five stars.

04/14/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
All employees here are more friendly than at other dealers. The service is excellent.
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 04/15/2019

Excellent review. Thank you so much for the kind words and the five stars.

Darin L.
Haysville, KS
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Flag note
Please review U.S. Flag reg's. I believe your US flag is not hanging correctly. The blue field is to the South. It should be to the North or the East -your flag hanging from the balcony needs to be reversed.
A veteran here.
Thanks.
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you so much for the five star review. We really appreciate your comments and your service.

Margaret B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff, comfortable place to wait.
Got there early for an oil change. I had more appointments that day, but knew they would get me in and out fast, and they did.
They also cleaned the interior, and washed the outside.
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 04/15/2019

When our customers here at Hatchett Hyundai West leave happy this makes up happy. Thank you so much for the five star review Margaret.

SG
Scott G.
Another great experience
This service center consistently provides great costumer service. Mark and the other service reps do exactly what one would expect of a quality shop.
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you Scott. We really appreciate the great comments and the five stars.

04/13/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai did a great job, everything runs great!
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 04/15/2019

Excellent review! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave the five stars.

NR
Nancy R.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Super service
Hatchett Hyundai provides super service!
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 04/12/2019

Super! Thank Nancy for the kind words and this five star review. We really do have the best customers.

Michael W.
Clearwater, KS
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasant experience
Hatchett Hyundai should teach classes in Customer Service.
Everybody is exceptional every time I visit.
Aron went out of his way to ensure this visit, that was covered by my extended warranty, went off without a hitch.
The ladies that work in Customer Service are always very pleasant and efficient in person as well as on the phone.
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you Michael you really made our day. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave this awesome five star review.

the Staff
From Salesperson, Office Staff and the Service Crew, everyone has treated me with respect. When I don't understand something about my car the service guys always explain it to me in terms that I can understand. They are so good. Once I brought it in to have them look at a tire. They washed the car and apologized for taking so long. I didn't even ask to have my car washed! When I didn't understand how to remove the privacy bar in the back of the car, one of the guys showed me in less than a minute. And all with a smile. :)
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you so much for this wonderful feed back. Folks like you keep the smiles on our faces. We really appreciate this five star review.

IF
Ila F.
Maize, KS
Wonderful
Everyone I have dealt with at Hyundai has been very friendly and helpful, from the door-greeter to the salesman to the service department. The door-greeter even installed my new cargo net. Very impressed.
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this five star review.

Melvin R.
Friendly and excellent service
Excellent service always from the service advisors
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 04/11/2019

Melvin thank you so much for the kind words. We really appreciate you leaving these five stars.

GD
Gary D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Department
My service experience is always very good because of Mark. He is so kind and goes out of his way to accommodate me. The mechanics are good and efficient.
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 04/11/2019

Excellent feed back Gary. We love Mark he is one of the good guys. He will be happy to hear that your service was a five star service. Thank you sir.