Overall Rating 4.8333356/5Overall Rating 4.8333356/5Overall Rating 4.8333356/5Overall Rating 4.8333356/5rating 4.8333356
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444

Joseph K.
Pittsburg, KS
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Best Place to Buy a Vehicle!
We have never been disappointed with the customer service at Hatchett. Our sales rep still takes care of us more than two years after our purchase. The technicians and office staff answer our questions and treat us like friends.
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 09/18/2018

Great review, when our customers leave here happy that makes us happy. Thank you so much for the five star review.

09/18/2018 Category: Service
Easy
Service is good.
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 09/18/2018

Five star review! Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this survey.

Donald R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Don RacineT
The best auto dealer and service department in a state of Kansas as far as I’m concerned . Always there to serve .
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the great review and the five stars. We appreciate the kind words.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Very Professional
The sales and service staff is always very friendly and professional. Dealerships should have always been like this one. Great job folks. Keep it up.
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you so much for the great review. We really appreciate the kind words and the five stars.

Dawn P.
Valley Center, KS
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service, fair pricing. Will definitely be returning!
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave this five star review. We really appreciate it.

Sue H.
West dealer HYundai
Hard for me to walk.THEy came got my car and serviced iT. Returned to me. thanks Great help for me. The new
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 09/14/2018

Great review, thank you for the 5 stars.

Joyce W.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Excellence
Every aspect of your service is excellent. In the waiting room we are treated with so much respect by all the salesmen. We value our experience at Hatchery Hyunai.
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 09/13/2018

When our customers leave happy that makes us happy. Thank you so much for the five star review.

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Not only are the salesman friendly, helpful, and relaxed, you continue to see this same service after the sale
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 09/13/2018

Excellent! thank you so much for the great review.

09/13/2018 Category: Service
Always review what vehicle needs and make sure I understand service that will be provided.
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 09/13/2018

Great review, thank you so much for the five stars.

Lori M.
Hutchinson, KS
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Great people but can’t fix vehicle
Aron provided great & friendly service. Absolutely no complaints how I was treated both on the phone when I made my appointments or upon speaking to Aron on the phone and in person. I’m just not super thrilled that there is nothing they can do about the issue that my vehicle has. And
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 09/12/2018

Lori, Thank you so much for the kind words and I really do appreciate you taking the time to take this survey.

SG
Scott G.
Over and Above Normal Service
I came with a low tire light and a blinker issue. They fixed the tire for free :-)
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 09/11/2018

Excellent review, thank you for the the five stars.

JZ
James Z.
oil change
I went in for normal oil change and I was in and out quickly good job.
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you so much for the the five stars and the great review.

Hutchinson, KS
Great Service and Dealership
Very honest and don’t make you feel like you should question their recommendations.
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you so much for the great review. we really do appreciate the five stars.

Josh H.
Friendly, Service, WiFi, Extra mile
The associates were all friendly and professional. And they went the extra mile with complimentary wash, vac, and tire rotation. I appreciated having fast WiFi so I could continue with my work while my car was being serviced.
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you so much for the five star review.

KC
Kathleen C.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
I was back for my 2nd routine maintenance (oil change, etc.) and for the 2nd time, it was a very pleasant experience. When the service advisor was inputting the information for the service, he told me that my car had been involved in a recall. He explained what the recall was and what would be involved to take care of it, then he went over to the service area to see if they could take of it while I was there. No problem! It didn't involve ordering a part, only labor so they did it while the oil change was being done. It still took less time than expected. I couldn't be happier with the check in process, the shorter than anticipated wait time and the friendliness of the staff. The waiting area is clean and comfortable, bathroom is clean. And a hot cup of coffee on that cool day was just what I needed. Thank you to all of the service department staff for making this the best service department I've ever encountered!
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 09/11/2018

Great survey, we really appreciate the kind words and the five star review. When our customers leave happy that makes us happy.

VA
Valera A.
Review
Quick, and proficient!
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 09/11/2018

Great! thank you for the excellent review.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
dependable service
I was given thorough information on what was going on, my options and the extent of the problem, as to how long before it could worsen.
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you so much for the great review and the five stars. We really do appreciate that.

GW
Gregory W.
Ellinwood, KS
09/08/2018 Category: Service
ok now it is not blank
This time they actually set the tire pressures. Last service the tire pressures ranged from 30 to 35 psi. thank you for taking the time to do it correctly. Rest assured if the pressures are not correct I will draw it to the attention of the service manager. I know it is a small item but it shows whether small items are important to you or not. I have sent my sisters who bought cars from Hyundai since I bought mine.
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 09/10/2018

Great review, thank you so much for the feedback and the five stars.

Cheney, KS
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Always great service
I’m always surprised at how efficient they are. Oil changes are quick and it’s always great to get a car wash too! The staff are so friendly and helpful.
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 09/10/2018

We really do appreciate the five star review. Thank you.

LR
Leola R.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Quick, efficient trustworthy service
I like going in and getting my car service and knowing that the service was fair and honest. Best of all, no one talks down to a woman like other shops I have used.
ARON L M., Service Manager from Hatchett Hyundai West responded on 09/07/2018

Excellent feedback, thank you so much for the five star review.