John G.
Dodge Neon
06/20/2018 Category: Service
John said there's nobody else he would have work on his vehicle.

HR
HOLLY R.
Jeep Cherokee
06/15/2018
Trusted
i’ve been taking my cars to Autosmart for over 10 years. We are always satisfied with the work that they do. They are affordable and we trust them with our vehicles. The staff is very understanding and informative. Thank you for all you do!

LP
Lonn P.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Lonn said he was happy with everything at the business.

RD
ROBERT D.
BMW 750i
06/12/2018
a service scheduling idea
hi guys. let me start by stating im a big fan of you all. ive done business with you for several years now, and ive always felt you did good work, and more importantly, worked to do work that was kind to a budget when you can, versus only offering the "ultimate right way" to do a repair. so i offer this as an idea, and not a complaint. i understand that our needs for a quick turnaround on cars is often not in your control, and your own success only exacerbates that, as more work means longer turnaround times. as a travelling salesman, my car is my office, so having it down a couple of days hurts, as it I means im renting a car until you are done. as you can imagine, and this applies to anyone, really, but when you drop your car off overnight so its there first thing in the morning, and then when you pop by in the afternoon, and the car hasnt moved from its parking space, then that is frustrating. again, i get that first in line in the morning means you are still behind line of those you had there yesterday. i wonder if you ever considered dedicating a bay or a mechanic to "appointment based service" or a "concierge" service, where the customer could set an appointment so that they know when the car is being looked at, and dont have to bring it earlier than needed, and the cust would know its getting serviced right then, maybe while they wait. obviously, you'd be able to charge a higher shop rate for that service versus just dropping it off on a "first come, first serve" basis. again, i like you guys, and my preference is always to have you do the work on my car, but im questioning whether its a better practice on my end to have a back up repair shop such that i could call you to see if you were so slammed that you wouldnt be even touching my car until the afternoon, and then i could check with my back up to see if they could take it any quicker. i mean, pizza places can now tell show you where you are in line, and when your pizza is expected to be built and done. certainly, that technology must exist for your business too, right? okay, well, as i said im just suggesting that you might have an opportunity to offer a new service or at least be able to give your customers timeframes for work start and completion that would help them schedule repairs on their cars and minimizing the grief caused to them and to you from their frantic follow ups for updates on the car status. would be great if you could see that on your website, the queue and status of your car for repair. thanks.

Logan S.
Chevrolet Pickup
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Logan said the staff at this business was straight to the point, and the prices were pretty fair.

RV
Ray V.
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/08/2018
Really appreciate a company whom delivers beyond expectations. Scott’s leadership is prevelant throughout this business

John M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/08/2018 Category: Service
John said he was happy with the service he got.

AA
Angel A.
Dodge Dart
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Angel said it has always been a great environment and great customer service at this business. She enjoys what they do.

Raquel W.
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Raquel said she was happy with the service.

Rachel W.
Ram 1500
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Rachel said her experience was prompt.

David S.
06/02/2018 Category: Service
David said the service was better than perfect. The employees provided him with a good deal.

STEVE S.
Mount Hope, KS
Cadillac Escalade
05/24/2018
Been going to Auto Smart for several years. Expert service, highly recommend!
Steve S. from Auto Smart responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for your recent review.  We appreciate your business!

LF
LANCE F.
05/24/2018
Honesty and Quickness
Brought my car in for an oil change. Asked them to take a look at the brakes, as they didn't "feel" right. When the car was finished, they told me the brakes were just fine! I was VERY impressed with their honesty. They could have taken advantage of the situation and told me I needed new brakes.

The times I've had my vehicles in there, it just seems we get the "real deal" on what is wrong with our cars. Trust goes along ways with these guys.
Steve S. from Auto Smart responded on 05/24/2018

Lance you are our favorite storm chaser!  Thank you for your recent review.  We appreciate your business and your referrals.  See me on your next oil change.  My treat.

MIKE S.
05/12/2018
very friendly and efficient
Our experience with Auto Smart has been very good. They are professional and provide excellent service. We will certainly use them again.
Steve S. from Auto Smart responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you for your recent review.  We strive for fast, professional service done right the first time.  Thank you for your business!

Steve S. from Auto Smart responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you for your recent review!

Les B.
Pontiac G8
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Les said he would recommend this business for service.
Steve S. from Auto Smart responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you Les!  Glad to serve as your shop.  We appreciate your business.

LD
Larry D.
Haysville, KS
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Larry said he has been to the business before, and he enjoys arguing back and forth with the staff. The service was handy.
Steve S. from Auto Smart responded on 05/14/2018

Thanks Larry........for your business and for letting us win those arguments!

MV
Michael V.
Nissan Quest
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the business was really nice to him. He also said to give Stu and Scott a raise.
Steve S. from Auto Smart responded on 05/14/2018

Thanks for the review.  Appreciate your business and your pay raise idea!

LJ
Lynn J.
Ram 1500
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Lynn said the business was really good to him, and Scott the owner was really pleasant.
Steve S. from Auto Smart responded on 05/11/2018

Thanks for the review.  We appreciate your business.

ROBERT B.
Chrysler 300
05/09/2018
AutoSmart!!!!
I have always had a love/hate relationship with auto shops.
As in, I loved to hate them.
AutoSmart has changed that for me... I used to dread going to get my car worked on, because the other shops I took my car would always attempt to up-sell and in some cases, outright lie about situations. I felt unimportant to them- just the next job.
None of that has ever been a problem at AutoSmart.
They are knowledgeable, happy to help and honest... They will forever have my business because I feel important to them as a customer.
Steve S. from Auto Smart responded on 05/09/2018

Thanks for the review!  We have enjoyed getting to know you and are proud to be your auto service center.  Say hi to "the Bruce" for us.  Happy trouble free motoring!  We truely appreciate your business.

HN
Howard N.
Mazda B3000
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Howard said this business has been doing the maintenance on his vehicle for 8 years. He's satisfied with the service he receives.
Steve S. from Auto Smart responded on 05/07/2018

Hey Howard.......Thanks for submitting your recent review.  We are proud to be your service center and we appreciate your business!