TRACY M.
Volkswagen New Beetle
11/09/2019
Never disappointed
We count on Scott and his crew to keep me and my crew on the road safely!

BLASE M.
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/05/2019
Left headlight out
Left headlight went out going to work at 530 am . I thought it would be a self fix so I purached a new bulb. Well My vehicle was hit a while back while parked at a parking lot and it had pushed in the left side of the bumper. When I got home I attempted to replsce the bulb and found the fender had moved and I couldn't get the headlight out to replace the bulb. I wasted much time and deceided It needed my auto smart to get it done. I called and robert told me to bring it in and I left it and took wife to the doctor appointment. When we were done she took my back to auto smart and my van was finished. They got the new bulb in and relined uo the fender and adjusted the headlights. I have been with this shop many years and they never let me down. Thanks again auto smart your the best.

PB
PAT B.
10/18/2019
Intregity
I have all of my automotive work performed at AutoSmart. They are honest and I never have to worry about them recommending unnecessary work.
Steve S. from Auto Smart responded on 10/18/2019

Pat, Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We greatly appreciate your business.

CR
CARROL R.
Saturn VUE
10/14/2019
Good job guys! Thanks for getting me in on such short notice.
Steve S. from Auto Smart responded on 10/15/2019

No Problem at all Carol. We strive to provide quality service. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Rich B.
Ford LTD
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Rich said the service was good at the business. He said he had a lot of trouble and had his vehicle towed three times from another place and decided to go to this place instead. He said it's pretty good so far and he's going again tomorrow.
Steve S. from Auto Smart responded on 10/11/2019

Im glad we could help you. Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your business.

Dalton S.
Volkswagen Rabbit
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Dalton said that they did a pretty good job.
Steve S. from Auto Smart responded on 10/11/2019

Dalton, Thank you for your positve review.

LF
LANCE F.
10/02/2019
Honest and tells you like it is...
Asked Auto Smart to take a look at used vehicles we were considering purchasing for our daughter's first car. They were very upfront and honest about the condition of one car, letting us know we would have issues with it within a year. They looked at a 2nd vehicle, even checked it's records, and let us know it was a great buy. We purchased the car over others based on their recommendation. They are just simply honest... no frills, no sugar-coating.
Steve S. from Auto Smart responded on 10/11/2019

Lance, Thank you for the review. We always strive to be upfront and genuwine with people. Im glad your experience was good. Thank you.

Darin M.
Chevrolet Aveo
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Darin said he would recommend this business for service.
Steve S. from Auto Smart responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a good review. We appreicate your business.

SAMANTHA / AUBREY C.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
09/23/2019
Great Job!
Scott and his techs are so good at what they do!!
I have had some major work done and I know that they know what they are doing.
Other experiences with repair shops have not been so positive.
I am so thankful for Scott.
He hires good people.
He is a great person as well as a great mechanic!
I don't know what we would do without him!!
Steve S. from Auto Smart responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you Samantha for your great review. Its always a pleasure seeing you and Elizabeth :-)

KG
Krystal G.
Maize, KS
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Krystal said the business had really good customer service and they fixed her vehicle.
Steve S. from Auto Smart responded on 09/19/2019

Krystal, we are so glad you had a postive visit. We appreciate you business.

Josh T.
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Josh said the employees stripped parts and expected him to pay for their mess up.

SG
Sue G.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Sue said she had an appointment at 1 for an oil change and her vehicle wasn't done until 4.
Steve S. from Auto Smart responded on 09/19/2019

Hi Sue, We apologize for the wait you had. We were very busy that day, and we understand that isnt your problem. We want to make it right, so your next oil change will be on us. Call us with any questions you may have. We apperciate your business.

WS
WILLIAM S.
09/02/2019
My Special Car
My 2016 Mustang is a special car. It was a gift for my wife on our 46th wedding anniversary. Cancer took her from me before we had much time to enjoy it. Now it just comes out for special occasions in near perfect weather.
Scott and his team understand the uniqueness of this car to me. As all vehicles that come through Auto Smart the utmost care is taken with them, I like to think they give just a little more on my Mustang.
The Auto Smart shop is always well kept, not a lot of clutter lying around, this was a oil change, not much explanation needed, but the check everything and if a question occurs they are happy to give you the details in a way you can understand.
I have had just about any kind of service done on my car and truck through the years, sometimes it didn't quite workout as planned, but there was never a excuse, just what will it take to make it right.
Steve S. from Auto Smart responded on 09/05/2019

THANK YOU BILL FOR THE AMAZING REVIEW. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS. THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING US WITH SOMETHING SO PRECIOUS TO YOU AND YOUR WIFES MEMORY.

GMC Terrain
08/29/2019
Very pleased!!!
I really appreciate how fat they got my car taken care of! Major plus!
Steve S. from Auto Smart responded on 09/05/2019

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING US. WE'RE GRATEFUL FOR YOUR BUSINESS.

AO
AMY O.
Chevrolet HHR
08/25/2019
I brought my vehicle in, panicked and frustrated, and they were so kind and understanding. They checked over my entire vehicle, wrote up an amazingly thorough report and broke down all my options for me and were 100% upfront about costs. Plus they don’t rip you off!! Highly recommend this facility!!
Steve S. from Auto Smart responded on 09/05/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE KIND REVIEW.WE STRIVE TO MAKE SURE WE ARE ALWAYS UPFRONT WITH YOU ABOUT YOUR VEHICLE. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

WS
WILLIAM S.
Dodge Dakota
08/21/2019
My new Old Truck
My truck had 140,000+ miles and had started to cost me money. I finally decided to look for something different. This is when I discovered that the resale market for pickups was higher than I expected. I also was not gaining much when you compared the price they commanded, I would spend more than repair cost for only a few years newer with the same or higher mileage on a truck that I had no knowledge of its previous maintenance.
Scott laid it all out for me, total cost on repairs that would take care of all the issues, proving that even with its age, It .would be better option to repair.
I didn't write this until I had a chance to put some miles on the replacement to make sure we had no other issues to deal with. I am pleased to say I am very pleased with the repairs
Steve S. from Auto Smart responded on 09/05/2019

BILL, WE ARE GLAD YOU GAVE US THE OPPORTUNITY TO FIX YOUR TRUCK AND SAVE YOU SOME MONEY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS, ITS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Nissan Versa
08/16/2019
Friendly Service
Was able to get my car in and fixed in the same day. Friendly knowledgeable staff are always ready to assist in your needs
Steve S. from Auto Smart responded on 09/05/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS. WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

TRACY M.
08/15/2019
Keeping my family on the road always!
Scott and his team always take care of us... we developed a relationship of trust and respect over the years and I wouldn’t trust my mechanic needs to anyone else! They’ve always done an exceptional job! Love Autosmarts and the quality of craftsmanship the deliver!
Steve S. from Auto Smart responded on 09/05/2019

TRACY, THANK YOU FOR THE KIND REVIEW. WE APPRECIATE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BRINGING YOUR CARS IN. THANK YOU.

Thomas M.
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said he had no problems with his service. The work took longer than he was quoted.
Steve S. from Auto Smart responded on 09/05/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW. WE APOLOGIZE THAT IT TOOK LONGER THAN WE INITALLY THOUGHT, BUT WE STRIVE TO MAKE SURE THE JOB IS DONE CORRECTLY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS.

LE
Liam E.
Volvo S80
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Liam said the service was pretty quick.
Steve S. from Auto Smart responded on 09/05/2019

LIAM, THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT REVIEW!