Stacey M.
Nissan Maxima
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Stacey said this business did what they said they would do in a timely fashion. They charged him what he was quoted. He appreciated the service.

Samantha B.
Oldsmobile Alero
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Samantha said the service was good.

PC
Pat C.
Kia Soul
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Pat said they are very knowledgeable and honest.

CD
Craig D.
03/14/2019
2009 Jeep Liberty
I found Auto Smart by using Repair Pal web site, suggested by Car Max service department. I bought a Max Care service plan from Car Max when I purchased the Jeep Liberty. Repair Pal told me that Auto Smart was an approved repair service for Car Max. Since I live on the west side of Wichita, I wanted to use Auto Smart to replaced the TIPM/fuse box and transmission pan, gasket, and trans fluid. The bill for this work was $1252.00. I was responsible for $641.00, my Max Care service plan paid the remaining balance. I am very satisfied with Auto Smart, and will recommend this business to friends.

AC
Aaron C.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said Scott and the staff take good care of him and his 3 vehicles. They provide a real personal service.

TRACY M.
03/12/2019
Always on top of it!!!
We wouldn’t take our vehicles anywhere else.

Max B.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Max said they were good.

BLASE M.
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/09/2019
My work Van
I have been dealing with Scott for mant yrs. Always treats everyone with special care and great work on my Van.

RD
ROBERT D.
BMW 750i
03/07/2019
solved a mystery problem
i expressed my thanks all around when i was there. as you recall, i came in with a coolant leak, hoping it would just be a hose. of course, it was a water pump with a $2k price tag. groan. in chatting with Mark, we talked about my issue with the car intermittently not running right that i brought both to you and then to the dealership, with no one having a definitive answer. he seemed to know what it was, something about the oil pressure affecting the valve timing. it made sense to me. i dont know that i asked him to further diagnose it, but when you guys called the next day with a quote to do that work, another $1200, ugh. i approved it, because it certainly made sense of what was causing it, and of course, my car is my office, and i put a ton of miles on it. i've lived with that issue for a year, and while it never incapacitated me, it did cause me a few instances where i wasnt sure i was about to be stuck 0n the road. its only been a week of course, but so far, so good. no check engine light. no hints of the issue when i rev the engine, all good. im thrilled to have both issues resolved, and even moreso, to have gotten the car back in a day, it saved me from having to rent a car. i thanked mark personally, and am glad he's the one touching my baby.

CR
Perfect, absolutely perfect!

David B.
Ford Thunderbird
03/05/2019 Category: Service
David said he was very happy with the service provided and he would definitely recommend the business for service.

LT
LOIS T.
Chrysler 200
03/02/2019
Super workers
Scott and his team are awesome. They always do a great job for me and make sure everything is done right and on time. Thank you so much.

EW
Elizbeth W.
Conway Springs, KS
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Elizbeth said the staff at this business was able to work with her hectic schedule to get her vehicle in for service. It was a great experience.

PD
Pamela D.
Buick Verano
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Pamela said the staff always do a good job. They're friendly, do good work, and provide good service.

Jeff G.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said that he was happy with the place's work.

SF
STEVE F.
Mount Hope, KS
Saturn L200
02/07/2019
High Grossing customers won’t get repeat bus.
No signs in your office state your minimum diagnostic fee. So refused to pay it. Also I was quoted $500 for a repair that took less than $90 for the part and 5 min to replace in the auto zone parking lot. Whatever happened to good ole customer service?
Steve S. from Auto Smart responded on 02/07/2019

STEVE IM SORRY THE DIAGNOSTIC CHARGE WASNT EXPLAINED TO YOU, HOWEVER ROBERT DID NOT CHARGE YOU. WE HAVE INVESTED ALOT OF MONEY IN EQUIPMENT AND TRAINING TO BE ACCURATE WITH THE DIAGNOSTIC. WE DO CHARGE FOR THAT. HOWEVER THE CUSTOMER SERVICE COMMENT I DONT UNDERSTAND AS MY EMPLOYEE DECIDED HE WOULDNT CHARGE YOU AS HE HADNT EXPLAINED THE CHARGE AS HE WAS TRYING TO GET YOU IN ON A WALK IN BASIS WHILE YOU WAITED ON THE CAR. I CAN SAY I DO NOT BUY PARTS FROM AUTOZONE AS THEY ARE MADE IN CHINA AND AUTOZONE IS THE WALMART OF AUTO PARTS, STEVE WE BUY FROM OUR LOCAL VENDERS AND THEY CANT AFFORD TO BUY PARTS THAT ARE SO CHEAPLY MADE BECAUSE THE LOCAL REPAIR SHOPS WILL STOP BUYING FROM THEM, YOUR EST FOR THE REPAIR WAS 332.00 THE DIAG NOSTIC WAS 129 WHICH WOULD HAVE COULD HAVE BEEN WAIVED IF YOU CHOSE TO REPAIR THE CAR THAT DAY. THE A/C DELCO MODULE IS 220.00 AND IS A GOOD OEM QUILITY PART THE LABOR TO INSTALL AND RESETT ALL CODES AND RESET THE MEMORY SO THE VEHICLE WILL RUN AT ITS BEST IS 125.00 I HAVE ALWAYS TAKEN GOOD CARE OF YOUR CARS. WE DO CARE ABOUT YOU OPION BUT I CANT BRING MYSELF NOT TO SUPPORT LOCAL BUSSINESS AND I WONT BUY CHEAP CHINA PARTS. I WILL TAKE CARE OF MY CUSTOMERS AND ALWAY TREAT THEM RESPECT. I AM GLAD WE DID A PROPER DIAG AND YOU WHERE ABLE TO REAPIR YOUR CAR IN THE PARKING LOT OF AUTOZONE. MY EMPLOYEES WHO LOOKED AT YOUR CAR WAS PAID FOR HIS SERVICES AS I DONT EXPECT ANYONE TO WORK FOR FREE. I HOPE WE CAN DO WORK FOR YOU IN THE FUTURE.

RV
Ray V.
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/21/2019
Excelllent service, fair pricing, attention to detail, courteous and reliable
I am very impressed with the service afforded me in maintaining my vehicle. I have found Auto Smart to be the best automotive shop in Wichita and surrounding cities.

EK
Ed K.
Kansas
Chevrolet Pickup
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Ed said the professionalism of the staff made the experience good.

TRACY M.
Volkswagen New Beetle
01/11/2019
Don’t take my vehicles anywhere else!
I trust Scott and his crew to keep my small fleet running. With a family the size of 6 and 5 running cars we have a lot of service needs. Scott maintains and keeps my kids and myself on the road safely! Love Autosmarts and the way they look out for my family!

Matt M.
Dodge Durango
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Matt said the staff did what they were supposed to do.