JEFF M.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
04/15/2021
Great job
Great job, I had to get my car smogged, I was in and out in about 10 minutes. I also had a screw in my tire and asked them to fix the tire, when they pulled the screw out they said it didn't go through and didn't charge me, some places could have charged and I wouldn't have known, Ryan was great and and professional. I highly recommend.

JASON S.
04/12/2021
Speedy service
Very nice person that helped me get my smog check done. Been going there a few years now.

PJ
Precious J.
Lexus IS 250
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Precious said she has been going to this business for years and has never had a problem. They always manage to get her in and taken care of.

TRACI S.
04/02/2021
The men that work there
Always courteous and prompt with service highly recommend them!

WH
WILLIE H.
Toyota Sequoia
04/01/2021
Thanks
Haven Mobil is the best! Professional service, customer satisfaction, and a no hassle service department headed up by Ryan makes taking my vehicles to them such a joy. As I continue to emphasize, professional in every way. Thanks Ryan and crew for a job that is always top notch.

KR
Kathleen R.
Mercedes-Benz E320
03/13/2021 Category: Service
Kathleen has been going there for 20 years. The staff is great. They are very friendly, nice, honest and give good customer service.

CL
CHEROLL L.
Fontana, CA
Chevrolet Cruze
03/09/2021
GREAT!
Love these guys. Honest straight up!

TRACI S.
03/02/2021
Haven Mobile is amazing
Fast and very courteous and they do great work! We have been going there for many many years, I highly recommend them.

HR
Hormoz R.
Honda Civic Si
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Hormoz said they gave good service.

CLYDE B.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
02/17/2021
Best in the Business
Ryan is the absolute best. Always so professional and honest. I've been coming to him for years and he always takes his time to thoroughly explain to me all issues and answers all of my questions and concerns.

BRIAN S.
Fontana, CA
02/15/2021
Customer service is wonderful
Great customer service.
Always friendly. We love bringing our truck here for service.

KJ
KEVIN J.
02/12/2021
They are affordable get the job done when promised and are very friendly. Ryan help so much and fall through with everything he said.
Once again we were very impressed by Ryan the work that was done when it was promised. We will use them again and again and refer everyone we know. Thank you Mobil On Lemon and Haven.

BK
Brian K.
Alta Loma, CA
Fast Smog Service
Henry was available and the smog was done in no time. Never take my cars for smog to anyone else!

BK
BRIAN K.
Great Service!
Henry is the best! He figured out the problem and gave us options.

JENNA G.
Alta Loma, CA
02/09/2021
Convenient location for me.
I have taken my vehicle here for service a few times for different services and so far I have no complaints. Ryan and the other technicians are very nice and straight forward with me on what repairs need to be completed. Charges/labor are about the same if not better than other shops. Very satisfied with their service.