Jake M. on 11/16/2017
"honesty is the best policy"
not too pushy about what needs to get done, but give you options you can consider.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Review Created: 11/12/2017 02:49 PM
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 11/14/2017

Thanks Marianne!

Kurt S. on 11/07/2017
Kurt said he would recommend the business.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/07/2017
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 11/10/2017

Hello Kurt,

Thank you for saying you would recommend our business. We look forward to seeing you again.

GREG C. on 11/05/2017
"Good vibe,..knowledgeable people,..and honesty in their approach "
Great results,..car is running tip top,..any questions I have get answered fully so I don't feel in the dark about what's going on,..and the workmanship is right on,..often times the public is suspect of car repair shops and added costs for this or that,..but HB auto makes it clear upfront what the issues are and how they are going to address them,..and keeping the costs within the budget they quote,...This is an excellent shop with good folks doing a good job, because they know if it's done right the customer will be back and tell others about them also,...just good down home American Business Ethics,...right on
Vehicle: Honda Element
Service Date: 11/03/2017
Review Created: 11/05/2017 12:59 AM
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 11/06/2017

Hello Greg,

Words can not express out gratitude for this amazing review. Thank you so much taking the time. We look forward to seeing you again.

Pam B. on 11/01/2017
"Emergency Smog"
We needed a second smog done in less than an year on a vehicle we recently inherited in order to have it transferred into our names. It seems that a smog certificate is only good for 20 days when it comes to transferring a vehicle. HB Auto got our old "new" car taken care of, and we were able to get it transferred in less than 30 minutes at AAA. Thank you to the HB Auto Team!
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 11/01/2017 11:30 AM
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 11/02/2017

Hello Pam,
Thank you for the review. We are so glad we could help you guys out! We look forward to seeing you again.

RICH R. on 10/31/2017
"Easy drop off- timely work completion - wrap up and payment just a few minutes."
Completely satisfied with work, no issues, they drop me off at the gym a mile away and by the time I completed my work out and they picked me up, my car was waiting for me. A good experience enabling me to complete two task at nearly the same time. And oh, they took care of a nail in my tire that I didn't know about, they found it while rotating my tires, saving me an unpleasant surprise, who knows what that would have involved. Thank you
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017 11:35 PM
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 11/02/2017

Hello Rich,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Carlin A. on 10/29/2017
"Honest and Great communication."
I been coming here for the last few years.. and I am satisfied with the work I been getting, Chris who is the owner is the nicest person which reflects with the employees makes a place very comfortable and u know your not being mislead with parts that you don't need.
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Review Created: 10/29/2017 09:21 AM
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 10/30/2017

Hello Carlin,
Tthanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again.

Tim T. on 10/24/2017
"The best again"
Very clean and professional and fast . I can call them my Mech for life
Vehicle: Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
Service Date: 10/23/2017
Review Created: 10/24/2017 09:36 PM
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 10/25/2017

Hello Tim,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the kind words.

Mary H. on 10/24/2017
Mary said everything she asked for was done, and the service was good. The facility was friendly and welcoming.
Vehicle: Volvo S60
Service Date: 10/18/2017
Review Created: 10/24/2017
Dan K. on 10/18/2017
"The staff"
Always great and always affordable
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 09:52 PM
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 10/23/2017

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the review. It is always great to see you and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Pam B. on 10/18/2017
"Great Care"
HB Auto takes great care of our vehicles.
Vehicle: Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 10/16/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 09:14 AM
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 10/23/2017

Hello Pam,
Thanks for leaving us a review. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Terri S. on 10/14/2017
"They care about my car"
They care about my car,How it looks, how it works, little pieces that might need fixed, they were just delightful, fast, accurate. Thank you!
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Lancer
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/14/2017 07:16 AM
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 10/16/2017

Hello Terri,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It was great getting to see you, we look forward to your next visit.

Guy F. on 10/13/2017
"Customer Service "
I would recommend them, very good customer service. Not the cheapest but job was done Right.
Thanks Patrick and Lisa
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/13/2017 05:18 AM
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 10/13/2017

Hello Guy,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate it and we look forward to seeing you again.

Ann R. on 10/11/2017
"Professional & Friendly Staff!!!"
Always there for my SUV's needs, Thank you HB Auto & AC!!!
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/11/2017 08:06 PM

Hello Ann,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Its always great seeing you!

JEFF L. on 10/07/2017
"Very friendly and highly responsive"
This was my first visit so it is too early to tell.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/07/2017 08:23 PM

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for leaving us a review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Jake S. on 10/05/2017
Jake said the business fit him in even when they were busy and they make stuff happen. He said he appreciates the real honest feedback on his vehicle about what needed fixing. Patrick is amazing and manages the business really well. He has recommended the business to others for service. He works with a moving company and thinks the business should expand with a bigger place so he can take his other vehicle there and they can do more business.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 10/05/2017

Hello Jake,

We really appreciate the kind words and look forward to seeing you again.

Julie T. on 10/05/2017
Julie said the staff were very polite, nice and personable.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 10/05/2017
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 10/12/2017

Thanks for the review Julie! We love hearing feedback from our customers.

Stan B. on 10/03/2017
"Professional staff"
HB auto and it’s staff are professional, knowledgeable and efficient! Will always use in the future.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
Service Date: 09/28/2017
Review Created: 10/03/2017 09:18 AM
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 10/03/2017

Hello Stan,

Thanks for leaving us a review! We appreciate the kind words and it means alot to us that you will continue to come back.

Edward R. on 10/01/2017
"Awesome service !"
Got me in and out in no time for an oil change even though they were very busy. They treated me like a good friend. Great staff !
Vehicle: HUMMER H2
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Review Created: 10/01/2017 08:21 AM
Lisa W. at HB Auto & AC responded on 10/02/2017

Hello Edward,

We appreciate the review. It was great seeing you and we look forward to your next visit.

Dustin S. on 09/30/2017
Dustin said the work was fine but expensive. Josh was great.
Vehicle: Dodge Charger