JERRY M.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/15/2019
friendly, fair and know what they doing far far less than dealer----AND MUCH FASTER
SAID IT BEFORE AND SAY IT AGAIN IF YOU DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM ABOUT CAR PROBLEMS IT WILL BE MORE COSTLY FOR YA AND FASTER

THEY KNOW THEIR STUFF ABOUT REPAIRS WITHOUT RIPPING YOU OFF

02/15/2019
Quick, friendly service
This was my first time to use Heights Mobil Car Care and they were fantastic! They gave me the name of a towing service, got my car in and out in the same day. The car was my son-in-law and I was trying to get it fixed before he got back in town so he had it for work. Customer Service was awesome. Car was repaired quickly and price was good. So glad to find them for my family to use in the future.

SR
SUSAN R.
Jeep Compass
02/05/2019
Great customer service and the oil change didn't take to long. The people at this Mobile Station are wonderful to work with.
I will getting my inspection sticker in March there as well. Full service with hometown feel! Thanks. Susie Q. @Farmers

AK
AMANDA K.
Lexus CT 200h
02/04/2019
Came in for an oil change and check up. They got me in right away, replaced a part, and did an inspection in less than 45 minutes. After I had paid and was pulling away, I noticed a warning light on. I pulled back to the garage and they evaluated and fixed the issue right away. Nice people.

ST
SHELBY T.
Chrysler Crossfire
01/31/2019
Fast, Honest, Professional Service
They gave me very fast service. Both times I used them, turn-around time was less than a day including ordering and receiving parts. The mechanic I had, Gene, is skilled and knowledgeable. The labor cost and the mark-up price for parts is average for the industry, but they're honest and didn't add on any unnecessary repairs, fake faults, or false diagnosis. They told me the estimated price up-front and then called me for authorization if there was any change to the parts' price. Will continue to use this shop as long as I'm in Houston!

HUMMER H3
01/30/2019
Amazing service
Was greeted with kindness and the service was amazing. The price was really reasonable and the service was quick.

LD
LEN RHONDA D.
01/28/2019
AC Walk-in Service
As always Heights Mobil Care is willing to take walk in appts. This is a life saver! Needed AC freon put in my car and they took me right in and took care of the issue. Always friendly atmosphere and I feel my car is getting exceptional service. Love Heather and her staff! Best station in the area!

NR
NEAL R.
01/15/2019
The Best
Always the best service!

01/15/2019
Great service and always friendly
Convenient and local for an oil change

CATHERINE M.
01/09/2019
Great work on tune up
We had a general tune up performed on our truck. The folks at Heights Mobil did a great job. Honest, efficient, and reasonably priced. Trust them!

FF
FRANK F.
Mazda Tribute
12/23/2018
Great service.
I have been doing business with Heights Mobile care for a few years now. I like the way they greet you and most of all There Honest and Friendly. They have been treating customers like there part of there family. I trust them with my car and I hope they stay around for a long time. There good people to do business with. Please use them.

Mitsubishi Galant
12/23/2018
Exemplary Service
The timing belt on my 2011 Mitsubishi Galant needed to be changed.I asked for a quote.
The quote was given to me,I brought the car in for service and I was satisfied with the results.
The team over at Heights Mobil always do a great job when I need them to work on my car.

MICHEAL G.
Buick Enclave
12/20/2018
Courtious and economical
I am very pleased with the way I am treated for maintenance. It's just to bad that your gasoline prices are high compared to the local competition.

SR
SANDRA R.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/18/2018
Trust, timeliness, and people, especially Heather
They always take care of me there, and I know it can trust them.

12/04/2018
They are friendly and informative
My mechanics!

LH
LARRY H.
11/14/2018
2016 Honda Pilot Service
Heights Mobil has serviced my Pilot since 2016. Great service on all my needs to include tires this trip.
Happy to have this Car Care in the Timber grove Neighborhood.
Better than any dealer as far as I am concerned
Thanks Heather & Gene

PC
PATRICE C.
Hockley, TX
Kia Sportage
10/29/2018
TOP NOTCH!
As always, Heights Mobil is TOP NOTCH! Took my car right in when i came in during my lunch hour to have my oil changed. Love the professionalism and the "people friendly" atmosphere that Heather maintains at Heights Mobil!

Ford Edge
10/20/2018
Best Car Mechanic!!
Everyone working there is so friendly and helpful! They have your best interest at heart and do not try to upcharge you for additional services.

GF
GREG F.
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/09/2018
Fast and honest service
They assessed my problem and fixed it the very next day. The estimate price was honest and thorough.

KD
KIMBERLY D.
Subaru Crosstrek
09/22/2018
Best service
They have wonderful customer service! The owner was extremely nice and very fair and did not overcharge me. This is my new go to place!