JULIE T.
Volvo V60
07/24/2021
Honest and trustworthy
We all love Heights Mobil. No upscale, no BS…just a great feeling to know there are still places that care about the customer and not about the $$$

FF
FRANK F.
Mazda Tribute
07/18/2021
Awesome
I miss seeing Gene and Heather, bus as always a super job and will be back

RHONDA DAVID H.
Volvo XC90
07/17/2021
They Never Disappoint!
Thank you so much for fixing my car. Your team never disappoints and always fast and fair. Not only that, you stand by your work. Forever a customer.

MT
MARY T.
07/14/2021
Superb Visit
My car was acting sluggish, it worried me. Summertime, hot and humid. Don't want to break down on the road. Took my car in, the Heights Mobil staff checked it out for me. Everything checked out fine. They really put my mind at ease. Thanks to the staff!

Audi Q5
07/14/2021
Love having a trustworthy full service station in the neighborhood

JE
JAMES CHERYL E.
Mazda CX-9
07/13/2021
Heights Mobil Car Care is the BEST!!!
Every time I bring my car into Heights Mobil Car Care I leave with the satisfaction of knowing that my car has been serviced by a top notch service team. I have strayed a few times and used other auto maintenance shops, but I am always regretful that I didn't use Heights Mobil. The do the work correctly the first time, at a fair price, and they do not try to sell me anything I don't need. This visit, I took my car in for an oil change and look over before a road trip. They noticed my battery was not holding a good charge and they replaced it for free because it was still under the warranty. I am not sure another shop would have been so honest to do the same and may have sent me on my way with a bad (or less than optimal) battery. I love this local shop and highly recommend them for all your car care needs.

GG
GARY G.
Nissan Rogue
07/13/2021
Always great service
Great service and friendly staff.

07/11/2021
Oil Change
Quick, convenient and professional service. Clean waiting area is nice.

MARSHALL P.
07/10/2021
Honest
Kurt and the gang are the best. They’re honest, do great work and have great communication. You gained a customer for life.

CG
CONSTANCE G.
07/10/2021
Efficient trustworthy courteous
Used them for 30 years consistently. Wouldn’t have maintenance or repairs done anywhere else. They are the best!

FF
FRANK F.
07/09/2021
As always they do a great job. Now I’m bringing my other car for an oil change. I like getting my oil change cause I can fill my car up with gas at the same time .

CHERYL M.
07/09/2021
Welcome Back!
Kurt took excellent care of us in your absence! We have been one of your loyal customers and will continue to be!
Thank you!

RICK ELIZABETH S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/08/2021
TLC for our 2003 Silverado
The AC works again! Vacuum leaks repaired! Idler arm replaced! Our ranch truck (Smokey) rides again. Thanks to Curt and his outstanding technicians.

MELISSA M.
07/07/2021
Great Service. Great communication!
We took our car in for an oil change & replace windshield wipers. They called and said we needed a filter changed. Everything was completed in a couple of hours!

07/07/2021
Attention to detail
There is always a thorough check-up without premature replacements/costs. Being the professionals, they make sure I do not overlook needed maintenance. They make me feel safe!