Honda Ridgeline
02/28/2021
honesty and looking ahead for problems
i have a 15 year old truck. They always advise future problems. they are fair and honest

PB
PHILLIP B.
Acura RDX
02/25/2021
Very Attentive, Professional
The counter was well organized and communicated with the shop. There were not gaps or extended wait for service and repair.

RICK ELIZABETH S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/25/2021
Keeping my 2003 Silverado rolling
You just know when your 18 year old truck is in good hands. I’ve never missed a recommended maintenance and after moving into the neighborhood in 2018 know my ranch truck will always get the best care at Heights Mobil. The shop has what it takes: Qualified technicians, all the right equipment and knowledge to diagnose and make repairs and the best customer relationship.

PP
PHILLIP P.
02/20/2021
Thanks to all.
As always, professional, courteous, and explanations clear even to a car-ignorant owner.

Toyota Avalon
02/11/2021
The service was friendly, speedy and efficient.
The place was very clean. waiting area was nice, had a TV to watch to help past time. They had chairs out side were you could wait and the chairs inside were spaced because of the covid pandameic . The place was very safe.

MV
MARIA V.
Nissan Murano
02/08/2021
Friendly and always excellent service!
I really love coming here! It's hard to find a mechanic you can trust w the convenience of being so close to your home. I have been their customer for many years. They also do scheduled maintenance as dealers do, for new cars.

BW
BOYD W.
FIAT 500
Excellent.
Excellent service at a good price.

SARA H.
Honda Civic Sedan
Gene!
Great help as soon as you get on the door! Nicely
Kept conveniece items! Hard working staff!

RK
RANDALL KODY K.
Honda Accord Sedan
oil change
completed as scheduled

SHELLY M.
Nissan Sentra
01/31/2021
The gentleman who worked on my vehicle .
I am so grateful for the mechanic who serviced my vehicle . He is excellent and checked so many things. I drove a long way to come back for my oil change here

MELINDA M.
01/31/2021
Friendly, reliable and professional service!
Heights Mobil is great to work with! They are efficient, trustworthy, and provide professional and friendly service.

GMC Yukon XL
Friendly and fast
The guy inside was super friendly. The people outside were very helpful and took care of my issues quickly and fairly.

Dodge Durango
01/30/2021
Quick oil
I called and was able to get in for my oil change.

TE
TERI E.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/24/2021
Quick, clean and friendly service
I always have a good experience when I get my vehicles serviced here. I also appreciated their suggestion to go across the street after my inspection to get my sticker at the grocery store. Thanks again for all your help.

TOM B.
Tomball, TX
01/25/2021
Great follow up
Wonderful follow up

01/22/2021
Door damage
I found my driver door damaged after I got back to my office. I believe someone opened door against a hard surface while I after my oil change
HEATHER MOUZOURAKIS &. from Heights Mobil Car Care responded on 01/23/2021

Mr B. After checking cameras, we were able to see that the damage to your driver side door was there when you arrived to our shop. I've forwarded you the video.  Thank you for your business.