RUSSEL C.
Hyundai Accent
11/26/2020
Excellent and HONEST service!
I've lived in the area for years. The level of customer service is beyond exemplary. But the most important aspect of the service at the station is HONESTY!!! They're not going to take advantage of anyone here. I'll be a customer for life!!!

PP
PHILLIP P.
11/25/2020
5 stars
(must type with one hand, so no caps) top notch, as always. i especially appreciated heather giving me deluxe taxi service when the job proved more time consuming.

JOHN F.
Lexus GX
11/23/2020
Oil & Filter Change.
Great Service by Friendly Helpful people!

MARC S.
INFINITI QX80
11/23/2020
Really helped me okr
My one year old Infiniti left me stranded at a clients home. I called and with minutes my car was jumped off and Gene followed me to the station. Within 15 minutes I was in my way with a New battery

DEBRA W.
Jeep Cherokee
11/20/2020
People, personal service!!
Great service. Gave updates every so often. Front counter guy gave excellent service and even walked me to my car! Have always had my car inspected there for years. Prices good, chairs comfortable.

DENNIS B.
Ford Expedition
11/18/2020
Great, timely service and nice staff.
Great honest service !
Their prices are very reasonable too.

TR
TROY R.
11/15/2020
Quick Efficient Oil Change Service
I called to see if I needed an appointment to get my BMW's oil changed. They take customers at first come first serve basis. Once I arrived, they were able to begin work fairly quickly, so I decided to wait. They did a quick assessment and recommended I get a brake flush. I approved the work and was out in about an hour. I will return for future routine maintenance.

FF
FRANK F.
Mazda Tribute
11/15/2020
As always great service and kind people. The station is so clean im not afraid to sit down and enjoy a cup of coffee. This is where i like to do. Business.

AC
ARTHUR C.
Buick LaCrosse
11/12/2020
Simply The Best
The client service is impeccable. Everyone is cordial and friendly. The facility is spotless. You couldn’t ask for better service. They also go above and beyond and check everything besides the service you requested. I’m so glad my friend told me this is the place to have my car care service. I also always by my gas here. It’s a pleasure to do business at Heights Mobil. Thank you, AC

DIANE M.
11/04/2020
Friendly, efficient, and helpful.

SANDRA C.
11/01/2020
Heather and Her Crew
Heather and her crew are the best, always provides options for repair and is honest with her suggestions.

MAUREEN R.
10/29/2020
My experience at Heights Mobil
I’ve been a customer for four years now and it never disappoints me. They look after my care as if it were their own. The cleanliness, friendliness, politeness and efficiency are tops!! And, they serve a great cup of coffee!!
Thank you so very much for being there 😋

JERRY M.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/28/2020
the people and they care
they good and very honest

MJ
MIKE J.
Jaguar XJ
10/27/2020
Prompt, friendly service
My battery was dead! The car was in the garage. I panicked, the battery is in the trunk and the trunk was locked electronically.
Heights Mobil sent two servicemen to my home, opened the trunk and brought the car to their garage to replace the battery and put a battery saver on the battery to prevent power drainage in the future due to less use because of Covid. Thank you Heights Mobil for being a phone call away and reminding me of the advantage of neighborhood businesses.

JOE W.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
10/27/2020
Interior door handle
Heights Mobil knows their stuff. They fixed my door handle so I no longer have to pull a Luke Duke while getting out of the car.