NM
NANCY M.
Jeep Liberty
03/31/2020
Always great service
They are always helpful and do a great job.

JENNIFER M.
Nissan Sentra
03/26/2020
Top-notch Service - The Place to Go in Heights Area
You can’t go wrong with Heights Mobil Car Care. I have had my car serviced here for quite some time and have always gotten top-notch, professional service. Everyone is friendly, respectful, and highly knowledgeable. Heather takes care of her team, and together they take care of their customers. They keep the establishment incredibly clean, a great concern in this time of COVID-19.

03/10/2020
Fast and reliable
Service is always excellent!

CATHERINE M.
MINI Cooper Coupe
03/06/2020
Always great
Love Heights Mobil. Competent, trustworthy, and quick service. Thank you.

AA

BT
BLAKE T.
02/24/2020
Oil Change
I had my oil changed last Friday. Saturday afternoon I noticed some oil on our driveway. I went to Mobil and the mechanics were gone for the day. I was told to return Monday and they would check it. I went Monday morning and they took me right away. As suspected it was just some left over oil. They cleaned it up and made sure everything looked good. I appreciate Mobil taking me right away and addressing my concern.

JO
JAMES O.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/23/2020
Great experience!
Great experience!!

02/05/2020
Above and Beyond
Service options to fit customer needs without sacrificing quality of workmanship...
Genuinely interested in customer care and satisfaction...

PR
PEDRO R.
02/03/2020
Out standing place
Heights mobile, has been by far the best place I have took my car to for mechanical work. They are straight forward , friendly and honest about what they say about the work that needs to be done. Well priced and extremely knowledge of what they do.

MF
MELODEE F.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/25/2020
Pretty good experience
I went to get my brake light checked and Tyler told me it was because my brake fluid was leaking due to a rotor. He recommended fixing both and it was $553 and all was well until I drove off and my brakes felt super weak. He told me to drive it a bit and if it continued to feel off to bring it back and they’d do a brake flush. The good thing about going here is they’re pretty fast, as far as price, I can’t say they’re much less than the dealership. Overall they do a great job, only thing I miss about the dealership is the complimentary car wash and vacuum!

01/09/2020
Friendly atmosphere
This is our neighborhood Mobil. The staff is always friendly, informative & helpful.

JERRY M.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/06/2020
THE PEOPLE AND THEIR KNOWLEDGE
BEEN WITHS THEM FOR MANY MANY YEARS. VERY RELIABLE AND VERY SMART AND ABOVE ALL--VERY HONEST

Volkswagen Golf Alltrack
01/06/2020
Very thorough and knowledgeable
After I gave my full history with the car and issue I was having, Tyler took the extra time to test everything and determine the most likely cause of the problem. He also offered me a very detailed explanation of these tests and findings. The price of the repairs was also very competitive.

DN
DONNA N.
12/05/2019
Knowledgeable staff
The staff was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful, especially Lisa.

JE
JASON E.
11/26/2019
Full Brake job (all four corners)
fixed and repaired what another mechanic had done incorrectly and got rid of the brake noise that not even my Ford dealership could do...Thank you for my nice quiet and safe ride!!!