08/06/2020
Customer Service Standards
I really think the service industry needs to take an example from Heights Mobil. They continue to set the bar high with their customer service. My car was making an odd noise and I sent a video to the mechanic and right away he left the shop to come to my house - no questions asked! He arrived with face mask and gloves on taking our safety into consideration. We have been taking both our vehicles to Heights Mobil since we moved to the area and so glad we found a reliable and honest mechanic.

PB
PHILLIP B.
Acura RDX
08/01/2020
I have been a customer for 15+ years. I had my oil changed on July 31 and as usual, great service and advice. Lisa is very friendly and runs a tight ship. Highly recommend.

Buick Enclave
07/28/2020
Best
This is one of the best places to go for inspections, oil changes or any concerns you might have bout your car.

AF
ADAM PIPER F.
Land Rover LR4
07/25/2020
Trust!
The folks at Heights Mobil are trustworthy. They tell you the truth and do great work. Thank you for being an honest repair shop!

PP
PAUL P.
07/15/2020
2007 Honda Accord with engine light on and State Inspection
I took my car to the Mobil Station on 18th St., Houston, Tx, on Monday, July 13th, 2020. All of the employees at this location are professional, knowledgeable, and very customer centric. I have been using this location to repair my vehicle for several years and have always had a great experience. I would recommend any type of vehicle repair to my friends and family. I commend this location for always putting their customers first. I really like getting email notifications regarding inspections as well as service notices.

SK
SHELBY K.
Volkswagen Cabriolet
07/13/2020
GREAT SERVICE! HONESTY! And above your expectations.
I have a 30 year old, German engineered VW. I’ve owned it since 5/18/1989( high school graduation gift). I’ve never had better service on my car with Gene. Dude knows his stuff. And he’s HONEST! Something hard to find these days, ya know. Not to mention the knowledge of the guys on the mechanic side of the business.

I used to live right near the service station and on a whim, I brought it to this Mobil station(instead of the VW dealership) and took a chance that made me a forever customer. I now live in WillowBend. I had an issue with my fuel pump, headlight and a temperature gauge, it works when it wants.

I totally trust and recommend Heights Mobil. You will not be crooked. They rock!

LG
LARRY G.
Kia Sorento
07/11/2020
Great service.
Great service. They keep you updated and informed with the repairs on you vehicle.

SR
SANDRA R.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/09/2020
Great, honest, dependable service
You always take such good care of my old truck and me. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

DENNIS B.
Ford Expedition
07/04/2020
Great, timely service and nice staff.
Great service, honest pricing, nice staff.

VG
VERONICA G.
Buick Encore
06/29/2020
All around complete Customer Service!
In all the years of bringing work and personal vehicles for service, I always know and trust it will be done right and fixed with care! Customer Service is absolutely the best! Wonderful owners and Awesome trained staff! Looking forward for many more years of perfect service, Thank each of you for all that you do! Thanks for providing Healthy and Safe place to sit in comfort! Keep up the Good Work!

JUSTIN W.
06/26/2020
This is a good place to go to
I will be coming back here, this is a great place to get work done to your vehicle.

BR
BELEN R.
Baytown, TX
06/23/2020
Fast service with very short or no wait.
Very attentive and fast service. No wait or short wait. Very friendly and informative employees. Very pleased every time I have been here.

MITZI ROBERT L.
Scion xB
06/21/2020
Convenient
Staff is very friendly & helpful.

MIKE S.
Cadillac SRX
06/20/2020
Always great service @ Heights Mobil
We are long time customers of Heights Mobil and always impressed with the friendly service we receive there. Great people and wonderful service.

KR
KATHY R.
Chevrolet Traverse
06/19/2020
Awesome people
My first time - walked in for an oil change. Greeted and thanked for coming - Also got snuggles from shop dog who they have rescued (Gracie). While I was waiting, area was wiped down by employee. I was told that the service technician also wiped down all areas that he had touched in my car. I was offered disinfectant if I brought in a gallon of water. Everyone that came in while I was there was treated courteously and professional. I received what I considered a fair price for my oil change. You could tell that they have all the locals returning on a regular basis. It is the little things that matter. I will be back. Thank you.