Helping Hands Automotive Repair

Latest Review about 1 year ago

Chris H.
09/21/2017
HELPING HANDS - RIP OFFS
Using the word of God to scam many including the elderly with the prayer services donations in there pockets stay clear!!! I notice many 5* reviews are from Tracy and her 5 children hmmm crooked various last names many diffferent fathers.?? Not good faith either not honest reviews ?? Helping Hands Automotive Various aJohn & Tracy -Williams- assisado - Carbones on daughters car - additional work needed after they did the 1st work of 435.20 founded the 2nd work caused from the 1st 750.52 Leaking oil no brakes in originally for a timing belt?? Tracy now stated I had a cracked head casket another 1100 Not don't touch my daughters car!! Claims on both filed The Bank of America founded both 750.52 work and the 435.20 work not done in good faith I then needed to take my daughters car to real mechanic to get an estimate well Rapid Auto 5* mechanic Lou told me the carbones work was the sloppiest work he has ever seen and it was not safe for my 17 year old daughter to drive so I had the work completely redone which cost me an additional 413.00 Claims/Evidence and the fact I had to take my car to a Rapid Auto as car was now a lawn ornament:( founded a total rework of all helping hands work founded sloppy Founded they did not replace gaskets and orings etc.. Which should be done when doing a timing belt replacement and Pump and founded way over charged on labor such as 1 hour work Carbones charged me 2.5 hours etc.. Also found Carbone's stripped the oil plug, the valve cover was founded over torqued squeezed gasket out and under torqued 1/8' gap causing new oil leak pinched hoses causing no breaks when left after 1st work needing the 2nd work which would not have been needed had they did the 1st job right! Stated by Tracy Carbone "what do you expect from an old car?" Serious ?? John Carbone came and looked at the car with me? I paid the Carbone's 100.00 to mechanically look at this car the day of purchase I paid john Carbone 100.00 cash to make sure I was not buying a lemon? Then after the 750.52 work the Carbone's told me it would cost an additional 1100 stated head gasket was leaking this was causing oil leak, problem I had brakes and no oil leak prior to bringing the car to them June 1st first visit and brake records showing they had just been worked on with only 1500 miles driven I did not need any of this work done!!! First evening I brought the car home June 3 The car lost about a 1/2 quart on the drive way!! The first eve back now daughters car is making a major clanking sound found crank shaft finger loose by new mechanic and new breaks and master cylinder worked on twice 1st stated after 750.52 break work and oil leak work the breaks still did not work very little break !! I can prove this all and Mechanic Lou wrote this on the receipt from Rapid Auto -Merrit Island was so upset when he saw how they did me he stated if I paid for the 435.20 work he was gonna kick my butt! Lou owner of Rapid Auto has many stories on John Carbone and his shady work Founded John Carbone had a 16 year old non licensed mechanic do my daughters Car Repair?? Met Gary's Father (a small world) Shame on you Helping hands Not thieves Using Gods Name in Vain for the Almighty $ is not ok I have evidence if any one needs a witness I would be happy to help others stop this, I received my monies back thanks Bank of America and Rapid Auto!!
:( F- Rip Off's using the word of God to scam many including the elderly with the prayer services donations in there pockets stay clear!!! I notice many 5* reviews are from Tracy and her 5 children hmmm crooked various last names many diffferent fathers.?? Not good faith either not honest reviews ?? Helping Hands Automotive Various aJohn & Tracy -Williams- assisado - Carbones on daughters car - additional work needed after they did the 1st work of 435.20 founded the 2nd work caused from the 1st 750.52 Leaking oil no brakes in originally for a timing belt?? Tracy now stated I had a cracked head casket another 1100 Not don't touch my daughters car!! Claims on both filed The Bank of America founded both 750.52 work and the 435.20 work not done in good faith I then needed to take my daughters car to real mechanic to get an estimate well Rapid Auto 5* mechanic Lou told me the carbones work was the sloppiest work he has ever seen and it was not safe for my 17 year old daughter to drive so I had the work completely redone which cost me an additional 413.00

SO
Sandy O.
06/03/2017
Friendly
Took our ranger in and got the air fixed. Pleased with their work and will continue to us them. My motor home is there now to have the air looked at. Really nice people.

AC
Ashley C.
01/05/2017
Great place!
I've been a customer for just a couple of months now and my first appearance already gave me a "family-like" feeling. I love the people, they're very friendly and try to help me out as much as they can!!! They're honest and I never have noticed any problems after my vehicle was worked on.

Mary H.
09/19/2016
I have been a customer for years now and have always been extremely happy with the level of care I have receive from these wonderful people. I like the family feel of the place and they treat you as such and not just another rotating customer.

Kelly S.
09/10/2016
Extremely knowledgeable and helpful
I have been a customer for several years and it has been a blessing. I have always been able to count on their service when I'm in need. Wonderful customer service.

Jenn D.
09/10/2016
Caring and compassionate
My car was recently in a fender bender so I took my car to Helping Hands. All the body work done looks fabulous, car looks brand new. The owners are caring and compassionate people as well as the office staff

WA
Wanda A.
Merritt Island, FL
08/04/2016
Taking Hand
I was recommended this place as I am on a very limited income (social security) and hopefully they would help keep the price as low as they could. I have a gas leak on my gas tank. They first told me I needed a diagnostic on it and the cost of that would be (and with tax) it was $96.88. I took the car and was told it would me 800.00 to fix it . It was leaking at O ring and you couldn't purchase just the O ring (as no part pace sold it ). My son check around and found it could be purchase at Ron Norris and they argue with him and me that was not true as they had check and with a snotty attitude wishing him and me good luck. My son did order the O ring from Ron Norris and I pick it up yesterday and paid $15.00 for it. On my way home I stop by to show them I was able it purchase it and their response was that they did find they could purchase it and call to let me know that. I told them I never received any call from anyone and they claim to have call someone and the only other person they could have call would have been my son and he said he never received a call from them. I have another place that will fix it for $150.00 not $800.00 .When I ask them for a copy of the diagnostic they took, they said they didn't have one as there diagnosis was lowering the gas tank and seeing were it was leaking. That was there diagnosis. They said that how everybody figure out what is wrong with a car. No where I ever gone. I was expecting them to put on a machine or do a smoke test. The way they diagnosis to me was not worth $97.00. And this is a helping hand....to me this is more of a taking hand...

Amelia M.
04/13/2016
Super friendly, welcoming, and helpful through the whole process.
I'ts always great to find a place you can trust and will be fair. Helping Hands are very kind and they do quality work. They ard definately more considerate than some other places I've been. Everything was fixed quickly and correctly. Very helpful and well priced, they explained my car problems and offered a solution and the cost level for parts and labor always keeping utmost safety in mind.

ST
Shawn T.
02/18/2016
Awesome Place
Great Place! Great Prices! Tracey and Sabrina are the best!

LC
Lee C.
Nissan Frontier
12/26/2015 Category: Service
Lee said this business provides very good work and they were able to work him in. He had his brake pads replaced because they were going bad and then they also had to replace the calipers.

Jacky W.
Mercedes-Benz E320
12/25/2015 Category: Service
Jacky said the service provided by this business was really good.

KD
Ken D.
12/25/2015 Category: Service
Ken said he was really pleased with the service work provided by this business. It was a special type job and they got it done. This was his first time there and he does plan on going back.

CR
Charles R.
Orlando, FL
12/25/2015 Category: Service
Charles said he was not satisfied with the service provided by this business. He said they would not test drive the vehicle. Also the diagnostic meter would not read. He is less likely to recommend them for service.

Dale S.
Oldsmobile Bravada
12/21/2015 Category: Service
Dale said it was good. They gave his girlfriend an estimate regarding what was needed for her vehicle.

Jacquely M.
Mims, FL
Cadillac DeVille
12/21/2015 Category: Service
Jacquely said she loves their hospitality and honesty.

RP
Roger P.
Saturn Vue
12/12/2015 Category: Service
Roger said the business and service is excellent. Everyone is good and pleasant.

TW
Tedd W.
Mercedes-Benz 300TD
11/27/2015 Category: Service
Tedd said the estimate at the business was lower than other businesses.
Tracy C. from Helping Hands Automotive Repair responded on 11/30/2015

Thank You Tedd for taking the time to rate us. We appreciate your business.

Jessica G.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
11/27/2015 Category: Service
Jessica said the business did good work.
Tracy C. from Helping Hands Automotive Repair responded on 11/30/2015

Thank you Jessica for taking the time to rate us. We appreciate your business.

BR
Bill R.
Chevrolet Astro
11/25/2015 Category: Service
Bill said this business forgot to tighten the bolts to the radiator during this experience. Also, they messed up his transmission but were helping him currently resolve the issue.
Tracy C. from Helping Hands Automotive Repair responded on 11/30/2015

Thank you Bill for taking the time to rate us!  Again we appologize for the overlook on the bolts.  Thank you for letting us correct the issue we look forward to seeing you again.

RG B.
11/20/2015 Category: Service
RG said this business goes above and beyond for their customers.
Tracy C. from Helping Hands Automotive Repair responded on 11/30/2015

Thank you RG for taking the time to rate us. We appreciate your business.