Hempel & Landers Auto and Truck Repair

LE
Leticia E.
La Vista, NE
10/16/2018
This was a great shop to go to
They recommended me this place and they were awesome great customer service and had my car fixed

NS
Nate S.
Bellevue, NE
07/19/2016
Great repair shop
These guys have been my family's mechanics for years. Consistently great service, always honest, and affordable. For example, my ac condenser went out this year. A big name store quoted me 810. Took it to Landers, it was 475 total. Had my car back before I knew it.

doug s.
Omaha, NE
08/25/2015
Awful customer service!!!
Absolutely an unprofessional! This place was recommended to me by another business owner in the auto industry. First I took my van there for a noisy power steering pump well they changed the alternator and assured me the power steering was ok even though it was still making noise. Very nice guy and seems honest so when moms car needs repairs I have it towed there. Then the wife's car needs repairs leaks bad he does the repairs and lets me know once it was all put together there's internal engine problem head gasket or head I said fix it. Four days later after calling daily to check on it, two of those I got I will get to it tomorrow the other two they don't answer my calls I'm guessing caller ID so on the fifth day I had my wife call " they haven't looked at it yet" she lets them know we'll pick it up. After collecting nearly 500 more dollars he says I told your husband Friday. Im driving my wife to and from work daily if he would have told me Friday I would have rented her a car for a week. I assure you I will never return, recommended, or use this place again. Extremely Poor customer service.

doug s.