Overall Rating 3.4285714/5Overall Rating 3.4285714/5Overall Rating 3.4285714/5rating 3.4285714rating 3.4285714
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Kenneth P. on 06/09/2017
"it took two and a half hours to replace one head light bulb and I was not told they had a problem"
I don't know
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/01/2017
Review Created: 06/09/2017 08:29 PM
Cheryl P. on 06/08/2017
"2 Recalls were corrected at no charge"
The facility was able to give me an appt. time that fit my schedule and I didn't have to leave my car overnight so waiting for 2 hours was better than having to leave it another day. The facility was nice, bright and clean and the customer waiting area was spacious and offered TV and Wi-Fi. The work performed resulted from 2 recalls and no charge was incurred which was extra nice.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 06/05/2017
Review Created: 06/08/2017 11:13 AM
Leigh W. on 06/07/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Barbara will blame the customer!"
I left the dealership close to 5pm.... I had a 1pm appointment to get my oil changed. I arrived a few minutes early. First, I stood in line to see the sole customer service agent, Barb, who ignored me for almost 15 minutes while she was helping another customer. I understand waiting for my turn, but having worked in retail for a few years, I know to at least ACKNOWLEDGE the people in line that you appreciate their patience and will be with them shortly. However, I got nothing. Finally when I did get her attention, I mentioned that I was wondering if they could also check my alignment - as I wasn't sure if my car was pulling to the right because of tire pressure or if it truly needed the alignment done. She tried to go ahead and sell me on the alignment, which I said I would do IF that's what my Santa Fe needed, but that I would like someone to check it first. After seeing customers come and go from the dealership, I finally asked Barb after 2.5 HOURS if my car was close to being done. She was busy with another customer so a service tech checked on it. The tech said she did not check her computer and that my car had been ready and graciously offered to go ahead and do the alignment if I didn't mind waiting another 45 minutes. Finally at 4:45 I was told my Santa Fe was ready to go. I went to go pay and Barb, the customer service agent, was rude and blamed ME for spending my WHOLE AFTERNOON at the dealership when I asked her if she could do anything for me spending almost 4 hours there. I have a prepaid oil change package, so I just had to pay for the alignment. Barb offered to get me 10% off but complained the next few minutes OUT LOUD while she had to go back in the computer and make the price adjustments. The service manager was not in his office when I left, so I left him a message, which he returned that afternoon. He told me that for my troubles, he would refund the whole alignment and that he would call me the next day to confirm if he could refund my card or if he would have to have the finance department issue me a check for the amount. A few days went by without hearing from him, so I called him to inquire. I left him another message and never heard back from him. I'm still waiting on the refund I was promised.
Service Date: 05/17/2017
Service Type:
Review Created: 06/07/2017 12:39 PM
Leigh N. on 06/07/2017
"Get ready to take the blame for the employee's mistake!"
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 05/17/2017
Review Created: 06/07/2017 12:29 PM
Mark F. on 06/06/2017
"Not Great "
The quality of service at this dealership has steadily declined over the past year or so.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/03/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017 07:38 PM
Verified Customer on 06/06/2017
"Service not completed in timely manner"
Oil change and tire rotation took over 2 hours with a 7:30am appointment.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 06/02/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017 01:53 PM
Verified Customer on 06/04/2017
"Service Visit"
went for an oil change and to get a recall issue fixed. everything was done in a timely manner and I actually got out sooner than they said i was even with a slight delay. the service rep kept me posted on everything going on and when the delay came up they told me almost immediately.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Review Created: 06/04/2017 05:45 PM
Diana S. on 06/03/2017
"organzied and great atmosphere"
I scheduled service online and when I went to the appointment got the car right in and was checked in quickly.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 05/30/2017
Review Created: 06/03/2017 05:03 AM
Verified Customer on 06/02/2017
"Worst Service Dept. Ever "
No one ever returns your calls from service after 5 messages and 8 days.
The front desk receptionist is a joke and unprofessional.
There's a dog kept in a cage all day in the Service managers office un scene that yelps and cries all day, Sad.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 05/23/2017
Review Created: 06/02/2017 08:00 PM
Joseph C. on 06/02/2017
"Oil change"
Needed an oil change before a trip. They had me ready to go very quickly.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 05/25/2017
Review Created: 06/02/2017 06:38 PM
Joan D. on 06/01/2017
"Vehicle damaged during service & recall work and Service Manager will not return calls"
Read my detailed review detailed with my answers to your specific questions.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 06/01/2017 06:20 PM
Keshia S. on 06/01/2017
"Great Staff & Service"
Friendly staff, pleasant environment. The staff informs you with updates/progress of the service/maintenance of your vehicle.
Review Created: 06/01/2017 11:31 AM
Verified Customer on 06/01/2017
"friendly staff"
Came in for problem with air on a 90 degree day. Fixed that day. Always nice and accomodating.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Review Created: 06/01/2017 11:23 AM
CARL M. on 05/30/2017
"Great place to get your car serviced."
The service folks are concerned with you and you car.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 05/24/2017
Review Created: 05/30/2017 05:07 PM
Patrick G. on 05/30/2017
"Good cars. Good service side. Bad sales side. "
Ripped me off at the last stage of the sale, but I needed a car immediately so I had little choice. Service department was kind, helpful, and the only good part about this business
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 05/30/2017 03:24 PM
"satisfied customer"
Service is Always Excellent!
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review Created: 05/30/2017 12:48 PM
"Not so great. "
Upon entering, the service department seemed understaffed and undertrained. One of the mechanics was even helping out the service technicians. Every time I had a question, the sevice tech would walk back into the managers office to find the answer. I brought my car for an oil change and a recall. After my service was complete, I look up and find that the old oil change date sticker was still there. I'm not sure if my oil ever got changed! This used to be my favorite Hyundai dealership but until they get things changed I won't be back.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/24/2017
Review Created: 05/30/2017 12:23 PM
Verified Customer on 05/30/2017
"service not the same as it used to be"
I have been taking my car here for the past 2 years. I like the ability to schedule an appointment online, but hate that it always takes over an hour and a half for an oil change. Usually, every time I come, they run my car through the car wash but that didn't happen this last time. I called to ask about it, but of course no one answered the phone. I left a message but no one has called me back and it's been over a week. Why keep coming to the dealership if it takes longer and I don't get better customer service than other places?
Review Created: 05/30/2017 12:12 PM
Verified Customer on 05/29/2017
","
Service Date: 05/23/2017
Review Created: 05/29/2017 08:32 PM
5f05e593292a261ea191ffa8bf76ca1e?s=28
Tyrika R N. at Hendrick Hyundai responded on 05/30/2017

We want to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and provide us with such great score. We truly value your feedback and your business. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can assist with in the future.

Jeremy Samdahl