Hensley Automotive Services - Hoschton

EH
Elizabeth H.
11/23/2017
FIVE STARS!!!!
I had never been to Hensley but heard about great reviews from a friend. Took my car in for an oil change and had a wonderful time chatting with their friendly staff until my car was ready. Best part: I saw Hensley experts giving honest, thoughtful advice to an older couple about their car. Clearly, Hensley staff was working to educate the couple about next steps for their car, rather than trying to sell services and products they did not need. I'm going back!

BRIAN S.
Chevrolet Colorado
05/21/2015
Great customer service.
Very helpful employees. They get you in and out in the time they tell you. Very good service. Highly recommend them for any car service.

Dick H.
Acura 3.5RL
05/19/2015 Category: Service
Dick said he loves them. They do a good job and they are honest. He lives in Denton Creek and has sent a whole bunch of people there.

NS
NELS S.
Buick Lucerne
05/17/2015
Super service
I'am very pleased with your quick efficient service. Thanks

Junior S.
Statham, GA
Buick Rendezvous
05/15/2015 Category: Service
Junior said the service at this business is really good.

JAMIE M.
05/14/2015
Jonathan always remembers our names, what kind of cars we have and what, if anything, we discussed at the last visit. Great service from everyone at Hensley.

GS
Geneva S.
Ford Contour
05/13/2015 Category: Service
Geneva said she has been taking her vehicle to this business for many years. She likes their service and they were able to get her right in.

ZP
Zach P.
Mc Veytown, PA
Volkswagen Jetta
05/09/2015 Category: Service
Zach said this business provided immediate help.

David G.
Suwanee, GA
Isuzu Amigo
05/09/2015 Category: Service
David said this business helped him decide what to do with his vehicle that had a really bad problem.

CL
Carolyn L.
Lincoln Town Car
05/07/2015 Category: Service
Carolyn said this business provides excellent service and the personnel are very kind. They seem dedicated and very truthful. The business was very clean for an automotive facility. They were friendly and conveniently located.

BT
Ben T.
05/05/2015 Category: Service
Ben said the business was very cooperative and they did a great job.

GM
Gordon M.
Lexus LS 430
05/05/2015 Category: Service
Gordon said he has been satisfied with them.

Joel B.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/04/2015 Category: Service
Joel said this business always treats him right.

JOAN G.
04/27/2015
always friendly
Had my oil change, Mr Hulsley was cordial, friendly. I didn't have too long to wait. So far my Camry is running smoothly, thanks.

DK
David K.
04/21/2015 Category: Service
David said this business did not fix the problem. They worked on his vehicle wiring for his trailer and what they charged was way too high. He would not recommend the business based on this.
Ken H. from Hensley Automotive Services - Hoschton responded on 04/29/2015

David, thank you for your response , good or bad we like responses from our customers.
I looked into this repair, we rewired your trailer hitch wiring harness, we spent over 3.5 hours doing this, at the end of the repair we tested our work , all systems tested ok. you called Jonathan back and said your trailer light was not working, Jonathan informed you to bring your truck and trailer back in and we would see what is wrong with your trailer lights.
We have not seen you sense.
We can not address your problem with out your help, please give us a chance to correct the problem.

Ken Hensley
Hensley Automotive Service

SY
Scott Y.
Jefferson, GA
04/21/2015 Category: Service
Scott said the business does great work.

JUDY D.
Winder, GA
04/20/2015
I recieved great customer service, and prompt shceduling.
I would recommend this compan.

DAVE S.
Athens, GA
Chevrolet Silverado
04/18/2015
Honest Work!
They do great work and suggest only what is needed to keep vehicle in good condition. Will do what they say.

Dave S.
Suwanee, GA
Mercedes-Benz E500
04/17/2015 Category: Service
Dave said this business screwed up his vehicle. He would not recommend this business based on his experience.
Ken H. from Hensley Automotive Services - Hoschton responded on 04/29/2015

Frist of all I hate it when we spend alot of time with a customer and can't come to a reasonable understanding of what happened and why it happened.
Mr. Sherman thanks we did something to make his Alterantor to fail, we did not. he wanted us to replace his Alternator for free we did not.
If for a second we thought we had any thing to do with his alternator failure we would have replaced it with out discussion.
I am sorry Mr. Sherman fills the way he does but it is a fact we can't, no matter how hard we try, please everyone.

I tell both my mangers, the bottom line is to always do what is right.

Ken Hensley
Hensley Automotive Services

JOHN R.
Nissan Versa
04/16/2015
Friendly,competent, efficient
They dealt with the issues we had, got it done in a day. They also recommended something I had not thought of and needed.