Overall Rating 4.2352965/5Overall Rating 4.2352965/5Overall Rating 4.2352965/5Overall Rating 4.2352965/5rating 4.2352965
Overall Rating 2.35294/5Overall Rating 2.35294/5rating 2.35294rating 2.35294rating 2.35294

Millbury, MA
2012 Hyundai Azera
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Easy
Making an appointment, responsive to my arrival and pleasant and courteous service. Always reliable.
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for coming in for service and taking the time to fill out the review. Happy our team was able to provide you with excellent service!

RL
Roland L.
Linwood, MA
2012 Hyundai Accent
04/18/2019 Category: Service
they fix check engine lights
the job gets done

MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 04/18/2019

Woodstock, CT
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Timely, efficient, and thorough.
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for coming in for service and taking the time to fill out the review. Let us know how we can earn that last star!

Auburn, MA
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Prompt, efficient, courteous -- as always
Another good visit. They know who I am (by the VIN number) and what I need. Really love the online booking feature.
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 04/17/2019

Jeffrey L.
Auburn, MA
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service and Communication
I brought the car in for an ecu recall as well as a steering wheel coupler that needed to be replaced. It was a bit disappointing I was out of recall for the steering wheel coupler as it was a known issue with both Hyundai and Kia and I would have been covered under Kia's extended warranty. I contacted Hyundai about this and they would not work with me on any kind of discount but that seemed to be more of a corporate decision then anything speaking to this particular dealership. The car was also was making a whistling noise when accelerating and had no boost so they were able to use a smoke machine to determine the issue was with the intercooler. I appreciated them diagnosing this for me at no extra cost but I have to say the price they quoted me to replace the intercooler seemed a bit high so I will most likely be looking elsewhere to have this work done (part was quoted at $508 and OEM replacement was $285 online). The communication was great about what they had found with the car and they contacted me right away when it was ready. The car was cleaned and ready to go when I picked it up and the service I received was excellent as always. The only gripe I would have is with the cost of repairs but that is always going to be the case at a dealership.
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 04/16/2019

Charles H.
Rochdale, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Good
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 04/15/2019

Rutland, MA

Oxford, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/12/2019 Category: Service
I trust Marty
Every one is Curtis to me
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 04/12/2019

LV
Linda V.
Oxford, MA
retired
Josh my service rep. was very kind and helpful. He even took the time to set up my new phone to the car for me.
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 04/12/2019

John D.
they strive for excellence
the work is always performed to my satisfaction.
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for coming in for service and taking the time to fill out the review.

Milford, MA
2018 Hyundai Kona
Attentive Staff - great waiting room
Always on time - never have to wait forever. Just wish you were closer
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 04/11/2019

PS
Patricia S.
Webster, MA
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Service on my 2011 Sonata
Great service even fixed my oil pan from leaking oil did routine
oil change rotation of tires they even vacuum the car plus washed it
Looks new again. Would recommend them to friends and family
Great people to deal with. Great prices too
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 04/10/2019

Quick and thorough
Same as above

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/08/2019 Category: Service
I always receive great service at Hyundai in Auburn. They always are friendly and quick so I am in and out. They make you aware of other services that may be needed but don’t pressure you to get it fixed right then and there.

Marie G.
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Great place to have work done.
When I bring my car on the work is done on time and my car is then washed. All the personnel are very polite.

North Grosvenordale, CT
oil change
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 04/08/2019

Westborough, MA
04/05/2019 Category: Service
attention to details
handled very quickly and efficiently.
full attention to details.
very courteous.
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 04/06/2019

AR
Andrew R.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and competant
Job is done right and I am kept informed by phone
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 04/05/2019

RF
Raymond F.
Sturbridge, MA
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Time for the first oil change
Went in for an oil change, tire rotation, and a recall that was stated in the letter as 1 hour, all the work was accomplished in under 2 hours and we were kept up to date on the progress.
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 04/04/2019