Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5rating 4.6923077
Overall Rating 2.53846/5Overall Rating 2.53846/5rating 2.53846rating 2.53846rating 2.53846

Tex S.
Hardwick, MA
2009 Hyundai Azera
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Service call on Azera
The service was prompt and very professional. I have no complaints whatsoever.

Jennifer R.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Fixed my brand new Hyundai when the place I bought it from wouldn't
I had my car 3 weeks when I broke down in the middle of traffic. The place I bought it from treated me like I was a POS. And lied to me and promised they would help then refused. While it did take the GM at Herb Chambers to intervene to get my car done, it is now fixed. After I left I learned the key remote didn't work (due to replacement of fuse box) they will have me bring my car back to fix that as well. It blows my mind that anyone would treat a customer the way I was treated especially after just buying a car. But in the end the work was done and the car is running like a dream. Will definitely be back for all my scheduled maintenance.

RL

Christopher C.
Athol, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Great sale, and now great service.
Even though Herb Chambers Hyundai is a little out of the way for me to get service, I went because I wanted to give them a chance to service my car since that's where I bought it. I was very happy with my purchase and now very happy with my service. I set up an appointment online and was taken right in upon arrival. Bing, bang, boom and I was done and out the door. I will return again even though it's a little out of my way. Thank you.

Donna D.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Mathew, the Service Manager, was very supportive and took excellent care of me as a customer with a problem.
I did receive excellent service from this location, this service department.

However, the way Hyundai handled the recalls is a major disappointment to me. Not only did they not contact me concerning two recalls on my vehicle, but when the actions the recalls were issued to prevent actually happened to my car, Hyundai then refused to cover the subsequent repairs for the damages caused to my car. Their faulty item became my big issue.

This example of how Hyundai will not support their customer base makes me believe that I won't purchase another Hyundai. It is unfortunate, because I had a vehicle selected to purchase next year.
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 05/24/2018

H
H.
Auburn, MA
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Amazing Service
Best service team this dealership has ever had
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 05/23/2018

BW
Bruce W.
Shrewsbury, MA
05/23/2018 Category: Service
needs service QC before releasing car.
The cabin air filter compartment was not reassembled. The parts were left on the floor when the car was released.
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for coming in for service and taking the time to fill out the survey. I will be contacting shortly regarding this visit.

Kimberly M.

Oxford, MA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Trade in
I leased a 2018 , Hyundai GT Sept. of 2017.
I have leased 7 vehicles with you. Loved all my. Hundai.
Leasing worked for me..because my job required distance and late nights. l knew a new car should not cause issues.
I recently left my job after 18 years and l am working 3 miles from my home. I love my job..However ,l do not need a large lease payment. I am hoping to trade in this lease for a different Hyundai Elantra..with a lesser monthly payment. My car only has 5,000 miles on it.
Went for an oil change last Saturday.
I was told l have to wait until September to trade it in.
Sandy Murphy
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 05/18/2018

GM
George M.
Berlin, MA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Courteous and efficient service.
The service department was on time and provided courteous and efficient service.
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 05/17/2018

Judith K.
Millbury, MA
2012 Hyundai Azera
Easy Service
Quick service upon arrival. Courteous and friendly representative. Wait time wasn't too long.

Marjana P.
This place is awesome
Everything was on time I didn’t have to wait they are all so professional

Jeff G.
Upton, MA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Poor diagnosis, not thinking like a customer.
Your service team determined my alternator needed to be replaced. I had this part replaced less then a year ago. The mileage was exceeded by about 1000 miles. Matt Carney, the service manager I spoke with said he would check with Hyundai to see if they would honor the warranty. 4 days later and I haven’t gotten a call back. I purchased the car at Herb Chambers, and the car I purchased would be going on the third alternator in less than 6 years and less then 85k miles. I took the car to my mechanic, and he determined the alternator was fine. You are either mis-diagnosing this or trying to take advantage of your customers. Either way, I will likely end my relationship with Herb Chambers and recommend anyone I know looking for a car to shop elsewhere.
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you for coming in for service and taking the time to fill out the survey. Per our conversation the alternator which is under charging the battery will be replaced under warranty. Thank you for taking the time to speak with me earlier.

WC

Excellent Customer Service and Great Environment

Anonymous avatar
Spencer, MA
On time and prompt
Oil change was done at the scheduled time and promptly completed.

PS
Peter S.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
never had a problem getting in and out in a timely manner
only minutes from my house

Mark S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/11/2018 Category: Service
The fast and friendly service!!!!
Matthew the Servcie Manager, goes out of his way to make sure customer gets fast service and makes sure the customer happy with the work and the price of the servcie that provided. Its all the people who work in service at Herbs Chambers Hyundai in Auburn, Why I keep coming back to get my car service. Keep up the great work everyone!!
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 05/11/2018

Thank you for coming in for service and taking the time to fill out the survey. Happy our team was able to provide you with excellent service!Matthew CarneyService Manager508.832.9990