Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

Belmira M.
2014 Hyundai Azera
07/13/2018 Category: Service
welcoming and knowlagable
great to be there
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for coming in for service and taking the time to fill out the survey. Happy our team was able to provide you with excellent service!

Cecelia M.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Car Overhall
very comfortable and friendly. Really great.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
easy to work with

LC
Luca C.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
The staff is very professional, and efficient. In particular the service representative who assisted me last time, Karla, went above and beyond to make sure all my questions were answered.

Millbury, MA

ED
Edward D.
Southbridge, MA
Service is great
Able to schedule an appointment at my convenience and service was done on time.

Latoya S.
Brooklyn, NY
Awesome
Mr. A. Thorpe was excellent to work with.

GB
Gloria B.
Woodstock, CT
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Always clean and comfy waiting area.
The waiting area and restroom is always clean. This is my 8th Hyundai...

PV

Rhonda L.
North Oxford, MA
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
great customer service
they welcomed me when I arrived and completed the service on time.

MA
Minerva A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Service.
I’m satisfied with the service I ‘ve received so far. Will come back for future repairs if needed. Most likely recommend your business to friends and family. Already recommended Herb Chambers Hyundai to friends and family.

BG
Brian G.
Shrewsbury, MA
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Matt Carney just might be the greatest Hyundai tech in the nation
Matt does it again. Honest, friendly, to the point ... this is why I return. Thanks, Matt!
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 07/07/2018

GJ
Galen J.
Leicester, MA
Galen Johnson
I brought my Hyundai Sonata in for an oil change and free a seized rear toe. I was told that my oil change was complete and it would cost me $1871.75 to repair the seized rear toe. I refused because I thought this was a bit excessive. I brought the car to my mechanic and it was repaired for $49.00. I have brought my car to Herb Chambers Hyundai faithfully. I now have second doubts about Herb Chambers Hyundai service. I most likely never bring my Sonata there again for service.
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for coming in for service and taking the time to fill out the survey.

EF
Edward F.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Ed's visit if July 3.
They rescheduled my 9:30 oil change to 7:45 am at my request. Only two days before. Very considerate. Karla was very friendly, as usual.

Bonnie M.
Customer service
I have had some problems in the past with service. I was close to not going back again. However, I wanted to give the dealership one more chance and I am glad I did. They went above and beyond to make me satisfied. Because of the outstanding service I received they have regained my trust and loyalty. Thank you Karla and the rest of the team that made this a great experience.

Sturbridge, MA
Great place
Fast service with competitive pricing, staff polite and friendly

07/04/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and friendly service.

Westborough, MA
Very pleasant personnel.
Very pleasant personnel. Repair time right on time as quoted. Waiting area and restroom very clean.

CR
Cheryl R.
Auburn, MA
2012 Hyundai Azera
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Service Center
Prompt and excellent customer service in service center.