Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5rating 4.0000025
Overall Rating 2.2499975/5Overall Rating 2.2499975/5rating 2.2499975rating 2.2499975rating 2.2499975

JACQUELINE M.
Newport Beach, CA
02/03/2019
Exceptional Service - Exceptional Technicians
Herb's Garage is THE best auto service center in Orange County. They consistently rise above and beyond expectations. I drive a BMW, which can be very expensive to maintain. Daren and his team always provide me with a list of repair needs, what each item will cost and put in an order of necessity so I can manage my budget. If I have an emergency, they always find a way to help me when I need them. I have been going to Herb's for over 10 years and I trust them explicitly.

KP
Keith P.
Chevrolet Camaro
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Keith said the employees were friendly. They were helpful. They answered all his questions. They went above and beyond. They provided excellent service.

AR
AUDRY R.
01/27/2019
Friendliness, knowledge about car repair, fair prices
My first experience and I was delighted with the service!!

Newport Beach, CA
01/18/2019
AC / HEATER
Was given one quote upon drop off. Called everyday for three days to check in and not once was I told about new parts being purchased and how much the cost was going up. Horrible communication.

MZ
Mark Z.
Walnut, CA
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Mark said Jack and his staff were very nice and accommodating. He came in late on a rainy day and was able to get work done in about two hours

HB, CA
Acura MDX
01/13/2019
The personal service
We always get great service here.
We will continue to tell our friends about Herb's garage.

AD
Ariel D.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Ariel said she would definitely recommend this business.

TA
Tom A.
California
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the business took good care of him. When he came in during his work day they expedited his service so he could get his vehicle back in a few hours.

GS
GREG S.
Irvine, CA
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/05/2019
Feels Like Family
I’ve been looking for a repair shop for a long time that I can trust and that will do their best work.
I hope I’ve found it!
I will be Back !

Jean L.
Newport Coast, CA
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Jean said the customer service was great.

MAGGIE H.
Ford Econoline Wagon
12/21/2018
Oil Change
The service at Herb's Garage is great! Our van is running well, and we will continue to use this garage for our car maintenance!

SU
Sabrina U.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Sabrina said the customer service was great.

Jason G.
California
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Jason said the business is honest and up front about everything.

KEITH M.
La Mirada, CA
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
12/13/2018
Appearance, Workmenship, Knowledge, Honesty
I have brought two cars to them over the past 6 years- Their loyalty and kindness far exceeds my expectations. Darren by far is a real asset to this company, as he is honest, kind , and very knowledgeable and runs a VERY clean operation

CP
CAROL P.
Jeep Cherokee
12/06/2018
No appointment needed, clear explanations of repairs needed,
I’ve been a customer for almost 30yrs. It’s always a friendly atmosphere and I feel comfortable trusting them with my car repairs. I can see a record of my past repairs online. They have always made repairs as fast as possible so I usually am in and out quickly.

KH
KRISTIN H.
Volkswagen Golf
12/05/2018
Herbs Garage
Darren has always been welcoming and takes care of my car when it needs the maintenance done.

KC
Kirsten C.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Kirsten said that she loves the business and she couldn't live without them.

EP
ELISA P.
Honda Civic Si
12/03/2018
wonderful service
Just a very comfortable and trusting place!!

ROBERT-ELAINE G.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/18/2018
Always does a great repair job and attention to previous work if necessary! Very respectful of our time frame and monetary concerns..

Dominich B.
Porsche Cayenne
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Dominich said he appreciates how the staff at this business are always honest with him about his vehicle and they did a good job.