DJ
DEBRA J.
Fountain Valley, CA
07/28/2021
Review of last service
I am very pleased with the service they provide.

The staff are always nice and knowledgeable.

KE
KENT E.
07/20/2021
Herbs
Darin and Ashlin are great to work with and they make sure the is top notch. The prices are fare,

Newport Beach, CA
07/19/2021
Great customer service!
Always ready to be of service!

JACQUELYN S.
Newport Beach, CA
Volkswagen Jetta
07/14/2021
Superb customer service !
I had a great experience with Herbs Garage. I could tell the staff and managers really care about their customers . They made the whole process of fixing my car easy and efficient . They really wanted to give me the best deal possible and even called multiple locations for the best price on parts needed to be ordered for my car. They were excellent at explaining details and answering all my questions . Incredible customer service! I will for sure be returning for future services !

FO
FAHRETTIN O.
Irvine, CA
07/09/2021
Best service ever ..
Kind service members and high quality service.

GD
GREG D.
Irvine, CA
07/07/2021
The Staff
Appreciate the excellent customer service and professionalism - meeting all my needs. The Service Team actively listens to the potential issues in order to assess / diagnosis/ successfully repair.

EB
ELSIE B.
Santa Ana, CA
Kia Rio
Excellent Customer service
Today was my first visit here. I was greeted promptly. The service writer listened to my concerns and my car was looked at by the mechanic. The service writer explained what the problem was and suggested the service he recommended. I was totally at ease and believe I have found my go-to repair shop. I will be going in tomorrow for the recommended service. I can honestly say I am very pleased thus far. They are also very knowledgeable which is a great sign of a good experienced mechanic.

HA
HOVIG A.
Paramount, CA
Outstanding service
Great service and price. Very knowledgeable team.

CJ
CASPER J.
Huntington Beach, CA
Mercedes-Benz C350
Great folks.
The best and the quickest spot ever iv been coming here since 2015 man they’re good.

Andria B.
06/30/2021
Jyst Like Friends
Herbs welcome me like we were friends. They gave a friendly wave to me and asked me in. They were quick with the estimate on my car very timely in getting the work done. I had never been here before, but I'm now a loyal customer. Thanks my friends.

San Diego, CA
GMC Yukon
06/21/2021
More than satisfied!
Had some issues with my vehicle while I was visiting family in the area. The entire staff was amazingly friendly and got me out on the road incredibly fast. Super knowledgeable, incredibly trustworthy and my truck runs amazing now. More than grateful, Thank you so much!

Mazda CX-5
06/12/2021
Herbs Garage
Herbs Garage is the Best shop in Costa Mesa! This family run business treats all their customers like family. They are professional, fast and have the best prices in town. They know what they are doing and my family will be a customer for life!

Annamaria M.
06/10/2021
Herbs Garage
We moved to Costa Mesa a little over one year ago and we’re so thrilled to find Herbs Garage. It is a family run business with the best prices and service in town. They are all professional, quick and very friendly. I will always be a loyal customer!!!!!!

WB
WENDY B.
Mission Viejo, CA
Ford Expedition EL
06/02/2021
I Love This Place!!
I had a great experience today at Herb’s Garage. Thank you Arman, Ashlin, Joe, and Daron for being so helpful and getting the job done, as well as saving me a lot of $$$ and tears! I walked in a stranger, and by the time I left, I felt like I was a part of the family! I highly recommend this place and will never go back to my old repair shop!

JAMIE C.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/01/2021
Friendly, courteous service
This shop is my go to for any maintenance on my car. They are very professional and friendly.