Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5rating 4.0000025
Overall Rating 2.2499975/5Overall Rating 2.2499975/5rating 2.2499975rating 2.2499975rating 2.2499975

MARGIE M.
Irvine, CA
Suzuki SX4
11/22/2019
Best experience ever
I was blown away by the kindness of the guys at Herb’s. My car broke down right as I was leaving the doctor’s office and I burst into tears worrying about it. Not only did they stay late for my tow truck to arrive before they closed, one of them helped me get home safely that night as well. They had my car fixed and ready to go by the next day. Definitely coming back to Herb’s for all my car needs!

ROBERT-ELAINE G.
Cadillac SRX
11/19/2019
Herbs Garage
We are so pleased with service and efficiency and price we experience each time we take our vehicles to Armans Auto Service Center.

Jennifer B.
Jeep Commander
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer said they treated her so good and gave her a good price. They check her vehicle for other services needed on an oil change visit. She also came in for a smog check and they said her vehicle was still not ready for it.

KC
Kirsten C.
Huntington Beach, CA
Lincoln MKS
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Kristen said she would recommend this business.

TH
Tim H.
California
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Tim said he had a great service experience and would return. This is a great facility. The mechanic was honest, trustworthy, and a straight shooter. He told him what was wrong with the vehicle and gave him a good deal.

Josh S.
Fountain Valley, CA
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Josh said Dan was really good. He was right on point with the service. Josh said the quote for the job was more than he ended up charging him but since it was less work he was honest enough to offer a lesser price quote.

ROB B.
10/24/2019
Always a great experience
Every time I have had to bring my car in Darrin is always more than helpful, honest about what I need and never tries to upsell. I know I can trust him and his opinion.

KW
KAREN W.
Newport Beach, CA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/22/2019
the people..
tuesday, I was pleased with having work done yesterday,however,my name is wolfson,not wolkson.. and you never offered me a aaa discount,shame on you. if I had gone to fletcher jones, you just pull into their drive thru lanes for many cars ,they replace the bulbs on the spot,free, check the tire pressure,etc without going into the shop. so you owe me on my next visit,the 10.00 for aaa discount yesterday. ok.

EW
EMALEE W.
Santa Ana, CA
Honda Fit
10/19/2019
Trustworthy mechanics!
One of the best places I’ve been to take my car in! Hands down. Honest, very friendly and accommodating. Definitely will bring my car back to get work done.

AG
ANDREW G.
Jeep Compass
10/16/2019
Great care and honest pricing
I have been coming here for the last two yrs and have recommended local friends/family due to their family oriented style and amazing service. Quality speed of service without the premium costs. They truly love their jobs and it shows. I waited for an oil change and brake/rotor swap in the office with my son and Darin and Alec created such a fun and comfortable environment for us! My 3 yr old was having fun with the guys playing in the office and the time flew by fast. Thank you all for the awesome service see you again soon

PA
PAT A.
Huntington Beach, CA
10/15/2019
They are simply the best.
I have been dealing with Herb's, Armon and Daron for over 30 years and I have never been disappointed in the service.

Craig H.
Barstow, CA
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Craig they do a great job. He said his family has been using them for years.

AV
Amar V.
Santa Ana, CA
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Amar said they did a good job.

JJ
Jamie J.
Corona, CA
Volvo S60
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Jamie said her and her family have been going to the business for several years. They're very honest.

ROBERT-ELAINE G.
Land Rover Discovery Series II
09/18/2019
2001 Land Rover discovery
We are always happy with Herbs Garage diagnostic and service for Our Vehicle!

FL
FREDDY L.
Tustin, CA
09/10/2019
Excelente service
Excelente service and people very nice

PN
PAUL N.
San Clemente, CA
09/07/2019
Prompt and professional service and reasonable prices.
Darron was a great host. Catch a big tuna for me buddy. Your high level of integrity is a testimony to your christian faith. I will be back! Later, Paul

MERCEDES S.
Irvine, CA
Nissan Versa
09/06/2019
Overall great service!
Went in completely last minute and all the gentleman made sure to take care of my issue and had me out with my car fixed within 2 hours. Great service! Very thankful and will recommend to friends & family!

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/29/2019
Really great service!
Super friendly and kind. Even offered to drive me home while my car was getting looked at!

KG
Kareem G.
Newport Beach, CA
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Kareem said the owner was his friend. The service was on time. .