JEFFREY L.
Dodge Avenger
10/26/2020
Daron was super helpful and the service was quick!

ROBERT-ELAINE G.
Cadillac SRX
10/20/2020
Great service and solutions for vehicle
Our latest visit to Herbs was very pleasant as usual and all service was efficient and
Done on a good time frame.

Mike B.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Mike said he likes the place. There was a quote. He was told it was 900 and it was substantially more. They fixed his vehicle and that's the main thing that he's happy about. The mechanic there was knowledgeable. He's happy the vehicle got fixed. The guy was knowledgeable and he'll definitely go back.

DREW C.
10/14/2020
# 1 in my book!
Great service! I have been going here for over 20 years and always had prompt, professional service.

KG
KELLY G.
Huntington Beach, CA
Mazda CX-9
10/09/2020
Herb's Garage is the best!!!
I have been going to Herb's Garage for years and would never risk going anywhere else! They are very professional, provide excellent high quality service and are honest and direct! I appreciate you Arman, Darren and Aslin for always taking care of me and my vehicle!

WJ
WILLIAM J.
Irvine, CA
10/09/2020
Amazing service and customer service.

ANNA M.
10/07/2020
Best garage in the OC!
Herb’s Garage is definitely one of the BEST auto repair garages in Orange County. We are new to the area and and after asking around the neighborhood for a local garage, Herb’s Garage came up 3 times with 3 different people. They are kind, helpful and fast - they figured out my car’s problem right away. They charge prices that are more than fair! I highly recommend Herb’s Garage. They were very honest and very patient with all my questions and I couldn’t have asked for more!!

LE
LAURA E.
La Canada Flintridge, CA
10/06/2020
Excellent customer service!
My brake problem was handled promptly on very short notice. Friendly and helpful people. Clean, comfortable waiting area. I will definitely be going back for more work on my vehicle.

JAMES A.
Laguna Hills, CA
Honda Accord Coupe
10/06/2020
Great honest service
Great,honest service
I was totally happy with the service and prompt return of my vehicle!

Lexus ES 350
10/02/2020
Not professional
They were very friendly up front but it ended up being a waste of my money and time. I had to leave my car there all day just to end up with a loose estimate of fixes given to me vocally over the phone. By the end of the day I was charged 62 dollars for them just TO LOOK at my car and I wasn't given a professional estimate of the costs broken down. They said they would refund me the 62 dollars if I went with them for the what they said over the phone "around 1300 dollar repairs" but this just seemed really shady and unprofessional to me. I asked for them to email me a more clear quote after the weekend and they never did. So that is why I felt like I wasted my time here.

MARIE S.
Irvine, CA
10/01/2020
Friendly and honest
My neighbor recommended I go to Herbs Garage for any auto work. I was so impressed with their knowledge and friendliness. I am very pleased and highly recommend them.

Porsche Cayenne
09/29/2020
Fantastic service, always!
I have entrusted Herb’s Garage with my high-performance German cars for over 15 years. They provide unparalleled value and service.

BG
BRENT G.
09/15/2020
i want to buy more broken vehicles!
Service is amazing. The number one positive characteristic of a business is whether they care about the customer. Herb’s does!!!!

VA
Venessa A.
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Venessa said the staff was great and she has no issues with them,

PA
PAT A.
Huntington Beach, CA
09/11/2020
BEST AUTO REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE.
I have been a customer in excess of thirty years. They are always professional and yet it feels like family at the same time. They take excellent care of my vehicles.