LH
Leroy H.
Newport Beach, CA
Mercury Mountaineer
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Leroy said he felt the business cared, when he brought his vehicle in for service with a lot of repairs needed. They were nice by offering rides home from the business. He believes they are competent..

CJ
CASPER J.
Huntington Beach, CA
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
05/03/2021
Herbs
I love each all the people that work at herbs garage they make me feel like a friend and more like a family member their work and attitude is too too nice its unbelievable Ill always come back and will always be a loyal customer to them.

Tina B.
Acura MDX
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Tina said the business was really nice and helpful and they provided explanations about what needed to be done with her vehicle and why.

04/23/2021
Trusted local mechanic
Our go to mechanic in Costa Mesa!

GR
GEORGIA R.
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/16/2021
Great Work!
My window regulator was fixed and works great! Loved the friendly service :) Thank you!

AJ
AMANDA J.
Mazda CX-7
04/07/2021
Friendly and funny staff.
They have always made appointments easy and have always done the work in a timely manner

RK
ROBERT K.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
04/05/2021
Best at diagnosing problems
Their staff reviewed my Chevy cruise 2016 accurately and I am very appreciative of their correct assessment and solution. Take your car here for excellent service !

DN
DARRELL N.
Santa Ana, CA
04/03/2021
They treat me like family with great service and experience!
I found this ship in 2000 after moving here from Washington State.
They are a family owned business and know what they are doing. The prices are very reasonable!
I highly recommend them!

AT
ANDREW T.
Garden Grove, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/01/2021
Fast and friendly
This is really the only place I trust to take my car. Amazing customer service and extremely fast.

MICHAEL H.
Fountain Valley, CA
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/29/2021
Knowledge, hard working, honest, responsive
I always call for an appointment ahead of time which allows Herbs to manage their work load & me to manage my time being without a car

CA
CRAIG A.
03/24/2021
Transmission Issue
Herb’s garage diagnosed the transmission issue on my 2008 Mazda 3 2.3L engine with 5-speed AT and got it operational again by replacing the transmission control module with a factory unit. It was also due for an oil change so that was done too. Since the car was already in the shop, a high pressure power steering hose was also replaced since it was on the list for future replacement. Herb’s garage takes good care of their customers and customers’ cars.

MA
MARYAM A.
Irvine, CA
FIAT 500
03/23/2021
Always easy and cheap with great quality
Thank you for getting my vars perfect all the time.

MJ

SUZANNE P.
Mission Viejo, CA
03/12/2021
My car was towed
Other other day my car completely stopped on the street, I pulled over and called AAA. AAA came out within 20 minutes and they referred me to Herb’s Garage. I was not familiar with this body shop but they were highly recommended by AAA. So I thought I’d take a chance and I’m extremely happy with the service and the work that was done on my car. I would Definitely recommend this garage service to anyone that needs their car repaired.

CR
CHERYL R.
Newport Beach, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
03/11/2021
So much better than the dealer!!
I love this place. I love the staff, the service, the speed and even.. yeah the price. No joke.