PC
Phil C.
06/06/2020
High Quality At A High Price
There is no doubt that Gary and his team at High Tech Automotive provide some of the most professional, high quality services in the valley that I have seen...but you certainly pay a price for these services.

I have decided to go with one of a number of other competitors who can easily beat them. My advice: do your research and do what's best for you!

PC
Phil C.
06/05/2020
Quality At A Price

Chuck W.
Graham, WA
10/24/2018
$3400 for an alternator!
So I rarely do this, but I'm calling out a Wenatchee business for absolutely, without a doubt, taking advantage of a 79 year old woman who's car broke down on a road trip. My mother, Irene Reed, was on her way to one of her Master Gardener events in Eastern Washington when her car quit on her. It was diagnosed with bad alternator. Sadly, High Tech Automotive of Wenatchee got the job, and by the time they were finished they f...'d my mother over to the tune of $3,406.39 to change an alternator (and a bunch of other phonied up work to pad the bill)! I know my Mom's car (a 2007 Hyundai Sante Fe), and yes, there were some odd occasional noises on the accessory belt (I couldn't nail down the problem before she left, the noise was never there when I investigated), so I'm not totally surprised that it ultimately led to an alternator failure. I offered to come pick her up and leave her my car, but she had already had AAA take it to the above mentioned shop. I would have rather done the work, but Mom's car was already there. I figured she'd end up paying around $400 to have the alternator replaced, so even the itemized section for that work at $648.53 felt like way too much. This was, literally, highway robbery. These guys should be ashamed, but by the actions they took with my mother, these guys clearly demonstrated they have no shame.
Share the word, save someone else from having to ever deal with these crooks.

Dave S.
04/27/2013
Transmission/Rear Diff Service
Friendly, knowledgeable folks.

JJ
June J.
04/25/2013
Owner very helpful. Clean and friendly.
Very Helpful and very clean. Will deffinitely return for all my auto repair needs!

Jenny H.
Cadillac SRX
04/24/2013
Superb service
I consider my vehicle a major investment and having a team of professionals to keep it running in top performance is critical. Thank you High Tech for treating my vehicle like it is your own.

Jane H.
Mercedes-Benz ML430
04/19/2013
Courteous efficiency, perception of complete honesty
I have been pleased with the power steering ovehaul, so I am sure the air conditioning overhaul will be satisfactory as well.

Jeff L.
Porsche Boxster
04/12/2013
professional friendly service
Delivered professional service in a friendly fashion

Scott H.
GMC Jimmy
04/09/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Sabrina. She said this business did everything they said they were going to do.

PJ
Pattie J.
04/08/2013 Category: Service
Pattie said this business did an excellent job.

JV
Jim V.
04/05/2013 Category: Service
Jim said the business does excellent work.

MF
Michael F.
04/05/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Andrew. He said they were helpful and they do good work.

Steve M.
GMC Yukon XL
04/03/2013
Clean and professional
Facility is clean and the people who work there are polite and professional.

Jaime S.
Land Rover Range Rover
04/02/2013
The ppl are awesome
Awesome ppl that will go to any Length

Kate S.
04/01/2013
Friendly people and excellent service!