Latest Review about 5 years ago

Friendly, knowledgeable folks.

JJ
June J.
04/25/2013
Owner very helpful. Clean and friendly.
Very Helpful and very clean. Will deffinitely return for all my auto repair needs!

Jenny H.
Cadillac SRX
04/24/2013
Superb service
I consider my vehicle a major investment and having a team of professionals to keep it running in top performance is critical. Thank you High Tech for treating my vehicle like it is your own.

Jane H.
Mercedes-Benz ML430
04/19/2013
Courteous efficiency, perception of complete honesty
I have been pleased with the power steering ovehaul, so I am sure the air conditioning overhaul will be satisfactory as well.

Jeff L.
Porsche Boxster
04/12/2013
professional friendly service
Delivered professional service in a friendly fashion

Scott H.
GMC Jimmy
04/09/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Sabrina. She said this business did everything they said they were going to do.

PJ
Pattie J.
04/08/2013 Category: Service
Pattie said this business did an excellent job.

JV
Jim V.
04/05/2013 Category: Service
Jim said the business does excellent work.

MF
Michael F.
04/05/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Andrew. He said they were helpful and they do good work.

Steve M.
GMC Yukon XL
04/03/2013
Clean and professional
Facility is clean and the people who work there are polite and professional.

Jaime S.
Land Rover Range Rover
04/02/2013
The ppl are awesome
Awesome ppl that will go to any Length

Kate S.
04/01/2013
Friendly people and excellent service!

Jenny H.
Cadillac SRX
03/25/2013
Awesome!
The shop is clean, the work done was thoroughly explained, and I feel like they truly care.

Sandy W.
Mercedes-Benz E320
03/25/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Bill. He said this business does good work.

LY
Lucy Y.
03/21/2013
I requested NO oil change/lube, but it was done anyway!
It's a matter of trust
Gary H. from High Tech Automotive responded on 03/22/2013
Dear Ms. Young , I am sending you the refund for the oil change even though you said that was not necessary. You originally asked me not to do the oil change and I forgot to take it off the repair order for the technician. Yes, we did the oil change but since it was a simple oversight on my behalf, I'd like to refund that charge. Again, I apologize. Making mistakes like this is not common for us but it does happen and when it does, we do our best to remedy the situation. Your previous review on SureCritic was extremely high and you stated how much you like High Tech. I'm sorry to see that has changed. You state that you feel the oil change charge was embedded in the invoice so it would be missed. If I ran my business that way, I would have been out of business a long time ago. If you recall, I gave you rides to and from your home (since you preferred NOT to take advantage of the FREE rental car) and even helped you with your mail & garbage. This is the kind of service we offer - and we do this because we truly care about our customers. I also personally went through the invoice with you item by item. We always strive to earn continued business from our customers and treating them with respect and offering complete transparency with the repairs is our basic philosophy. Ms. Young, I do hope you will accept my apology and this refund. I would love to have you back as a customer and be given another chance to earn your trust. Sincerely, Gary Hymer Owner

LY
Lucy Y.
Toyota ECHO
03/20/2013
Job well done!
Gary,
Can I bring the Toyota back in for those license plate frames?

TW
Toni W.
Dodge Stratus
03/20/2013
Trust
We know and trust that the mechanic
Will get the repairs or maintenance
Done right the first time.

Diane B.
Suzuki Verona
03/18/2013
Easy to Find
Location is convenient and good customer service.

GR
Gretchen R.
Leavenworth, WA
Nissan Xterra
03/14/2013
Attention to Detail
It was great to have the Durango to drive while mine was in the shop for three days. Car seems to run fine - would have been nice to have it washed :>)

PA
Peggy A.
Buick Century
03/14/2013 Category: Service
Peggy said she appreciates the work this business did. She said they did the work quickly. They were very helpful. She is very happy that she now has a working vehicle.