Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Arden H.
Keller, TX
2009 Hyundai Genesis
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Have always received excellent service here.

GP
Gerardo P.
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly no nonsense Service.
They are very friendly, and always do what needs to be done without adding unnecessary maintenance. I had my brakes checked and knew I only needed the front ones done. They only did the front and advised on how much time (mileage) I had (approx.). They took my car in even though I messed up and got the days mixed up. Thank you very much.

PW

2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly

Lack of Communication
Waiting in limbo for a phone call that never comes isn't my idea of customer service. Calling the service line to get an update yielded no results because dispatch couldn't get the shop to answer the phone.

It would have been nice to have the repairs explained before payment was taken.

Chad C.
Stuff happens
The service staff are usually not as up beat a friendly as they are at Hiley Hyundai at west Fort Worth, I had a malfunction with the trunk closing and (it's a common problem) scheduled an appointment with the dealership (I figured I would get robbed because I forgot it was still on warranty). Image my surprise that it was ready so soon and that the warranty covered the cost! The gentleman that greeted me that morning was still there and was as chipper as he was that morning! Thank you for a pleasurable experience, I will return scheduling my maintenance with the dealership once more.

Chad Cacal

James C.
Saginaw, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Good job!
Took me on time and job was done right and quickly in and out. Very satisfied this time.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Hyundaai Service
Immediate greeting by service rep on my arrival and while I was still in the car.
State Inspection while I waited.
Much better service since Frank Kent bought the dealership.
Much better service than the dealership where I purchased it (Vandergriff Hyundai in Arlington).

10/12/2019 Category: Service
Service Sells the Car
We currently are driving our 5th and 6th Hyundais. We have a Sonata and a Tucson. We’ve previously owned an Elantra and two Santa Fe’s. We have consistently found that, while the cars are great, the Hyundai Service Department makes owning the brand a pleasure.

LF
L F.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Friendly and Knowledgeable
I appreciate the friendly way I'm greeted and the fact that my questions are always answered promptly.

Joseph P.

Jerri B.
Benbrook, TX
10/09/2019 Category: Service
I love that the service department is open on Saturday. Very convenient for those who have a job during the week. Friendly and helpful staff.

GC
Gregory C.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
No communication from service facility.
I had warranty work done on my 2014 Sonata. Thank goodness for the warranty, but hearing back anything from the repair shop was a total exercise in frustration. The repair as actually done faster than expected. No answers when calling (and no ability to leave a voice mail). No communication about vehicle readiness until day of pick up. No one available for 20 minutes when picking up at scheduled time. No replacement vehicle for a warranty repair that took 7 days. Disappointed.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 10/05/2019

I am very sorry to hear of your experience.  I would very much like to discuss your visit with you.  Please feel free to contact me when you have a few minutes.  I thank you for your time and look forward to talking with you.  Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

EO
Ernest O.
10/03/2019 Category: Service
customer service
Customer service is still available at Hiley's
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your visit.  We appreciate your input and the 5 stars.  It was nice to see you both during your visit.  I look forward to helping you again.  Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

Karen S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Service!
The Hiley service team is awesome! They listen to my needs, and also make suggestions to make my experience better.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your visit.  We appreciate your input and the 5 stars.  We look forward to helping you again.  Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

LD
Linda D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Prompt service, courteous
Friendly, knew exactly what was needed, placed order for the part and when I went back for the repair it was completed within an hour.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond.  We very much appreciate the kind words and the 5 stars.  We look forward to helping you again.  Have a GREAT WEEK!

AH
Allison H.
2013 Hyundai Azera
09/30/2019 Category: Service
The Service Guys are Great!!
The Guys always look out for me. If I have questions they answer in a way that I can understand exactly whats going on. They always offer recommendations about what services is next to be done.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 10/01/2019

Jon T.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Service Done Quickly
I brought the car back in for some certified checks and was given a loaner for a few days. The car was done the same day.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 09/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond.  We appreciate your input and the 5 stars.  We look forward to helping you again.  Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

NM
Nora M.
09/25/2019 Category: Service
My expetience
The people and their determination to care for the customets
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you for responding.  We appreciate your continued patronage of Hiley Hyundai West.  It is always good to see you when your in for a visit.  We look forward to helping you again.  Have a GREAT WEEK!