Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

PM
Peggy M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Servise report
The service people r always so pleasant and polite. They do their job well.

06/24/2019 Category: Service

MV
Marshall V.
Benbrook, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/21/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
Didn't try to upsale me, or convince me to buy maintenance I didn't need. Replaced two items and researched to find they were under warranty. Provided a complimentary ride to work. My car was washed and vacuumed when I picked it up. Couldn't be happier!!!

06/21/2019 Category: Service
Unsupportive
I typically have great experiences from this dealership. My most recent experience was not positive. My concerns were not addressed. I contacted another dealership & was given an explanation of the process & at least provided a step towards addressing my concern. The customer service hotline they provided me was also helpful. The status of my future service is to be determined, but will be at a different location.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 06/21/2019

I am very sorry to hear of your troubles during your last visit with us.  I left a message for you and would very much like to discuss your concerns.  I look forward to talking with you.  Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

SL
Sherry L.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
Was really pleased with the professionalism of the gentlemen at the Fort Worth Service dept. They had to replace the front end camera as the front end collision warning light kept coming on and the car was only 3 weeks old!!! They didn't give me any hassle and were very nice .
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond.  We appreciate your input greatly.  We look forward to helping you again.  Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

David D.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Fine, fast Service
They always duo a great job on the warranty service with an excellent free wash thrown in.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your visit.  We appreciate your input and the 5 stars.  We look forward to helping you again.  Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

NM
Nora M.
Customer service
I was there early they got me in to change my oil and one hr later i was on my way with a washed vacuumed car.

KC
Kay C.
Pampa, TX
06/19/2019 Category: Service
It was relaxing, knowing my vehicle was taken care of
It was relaxing, knowing my vehicle was taken care of while I enjoyed reading and drinking coffee

Sue B.
Aledo, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good work
Nice folks took care of my Hyundai Santa Fe while I tried the awesome new coffee machine in the waiting area.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your visit.  We appreciate the kinds words and the 5 stars.  We look forward to helping you again.  Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Timely service
They serviced my vehicle in a timely matter and provided a shuttle to pick drop me off and pick me up. Overall good service.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond.  We look forward to helping you again and earning that 5th star from you.  Have a GREAT WEEK!

06/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
They fixed my car and even washed and vacuumed it! I was very happy with the service on my car.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your visit.  We very much appreciate your input and the 5 stars.  We look forward to helping you again.  Have a GREAT WEEK!

Mary C.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Service was good and very prompt. Didn't have to wait long for oil change. Good personnel
And very clean waiting area and restroom.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for the kind response.  We appreciate your input and look forward to helping you again.  Have a GREAT WEEK!

Daniel C.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
An excellent team!
John and his team do an excellent job ... the service was completed quickly and efficiently, and the car was returned to me with a great wash job. I really appreciate the job they do here!
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond.  We appreciate your input and the 5 stars.  We look forward to helping you again.  Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

AP
Addison P.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai always takes care of us!
Every time I take my car in for a service they return it washed and vacuumed. I believe they have always been honest in what needs work on, and they are always so respectful and timely in getting everything done.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you taking the time to respond.  We appreciate your input and look forward to earning that 5th star on your next visit.  Have a GREAT WEEK!

James C.
Saginaw, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Surprisingly Quick Service
They got to my car quickly and finished it quickly. Good job.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond.  We value your input and appreciate the 5 stars.  We look forward to helping you again.  Have a GREAT WEEK!

HS
Henry S.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding and Unbeatable Service
My visit to this service is always a memorable one and this one was no exception.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 06/10/2019

TV
Terry V.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
As always, dealing with John Harrelson and the service department was most excellent. Great service provided in a timely manner.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond.  We appreciate your input and look forward to helping you again.  It is always a pleasure to speak with you when you come in.  Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

06/03/2019 Category: Service
Richard Morgan is an excellent Service Advisor
My car, which was a gift, was in for a mandatory Hyundai recall. Mr. Morgan was forthright about explaining the parts were being manufactured in Korea, and the lengthy wait for the part. I appreciated his honesty, and his provision of a rental car for a lengthy time until the part came in and the recall repair was completed.
During the wait, he kept me informed, and one evening waited for me when I needed some items from the car to complete a work assignment. So Mr. Morgan did a great job and I am very pleased with his service.

On the other hand, I wish Hyundai corporate had manufactured a car which did not have so many recalls.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond.  We appreciate your input and look forward to helping you again.  Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Very pleased with the service!
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 06/03/2019

AN
Amy N.
Crowley, TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Dependable service
Oil change, tire rotation and inspection were requested and done in less than two hours.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your visit.  We very much appreciate your input and look forward to earning that 5th star from you on your next visit.  We look forward to helping you again.  Have a GREAT WEEK!