Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39

LA
Lisa A.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
My son recently purchased a used Hyundai and this was our first experience with Hyundai and this service department. I was very impressed with the customer service we received. We were given updates on the status of the repairs. Hyundai also provided additional free warranties for know issues with this vehicle.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond.  We very much appreciate your input.  We look forward to helping you again in the future.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

LJ
Leigh J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Service review
Service area were ready and waiting when I arrived. Service took little more at an hour.. coffee and snacks available during time. Was given a full wish and vacuumed . A pretty site when brought to me.waiting area clean, warm with TV. Questions were addressed and I left for home. Recall was addressed without problems. Super place!
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your visit.  We very much appreciate your input and the 5 stars.  We look forward to helping you again.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Jerry B.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Competent
Wait time was a little long, but good service. Didn’t try to oversell products and services.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the input and the 5 stars.  We appreciate you taking the time to respond.  We look forward to helping you again in the future.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Chad C.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Quarterly maintenance
Nothing negative or positive about my experience, car care is something that need to get done.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for letting me know about your visit.  We appreciate the input and look forward to earning that 5 star rating.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

01/12/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled Service
Great job
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 01/14/2019

We thank you for letting us know about your service visit.  It is always good to see you when you are in for vehicle service.  We appreciate your input and look forward to helping you again.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

James C.
Saginaw, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Good job.
They got to my car quickly and seemed to be fairly honest with me. I always expect them to want $200-300 “repairs” when I go to a dealer. Other than rear tires (and he should me pictures on his phone - nice touch) they left me alone. :)
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you letting us know about your service visit.  We appreciate the input greatly.  We look forward to helping you again.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Delores P.
Red Hyundai Elantra
They doing a good job
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 01/14/2019

Your response is greatly appreciated.  We look forward to helping you again and earning that 5th star.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Karen M.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Large waiting room with vending machines, large screen tv, and children’s area while you wait. They wash your car and vacuum as an extra service.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond.  We appreciate the kind words and the 5 stars.  We look forward to helping you again.  HAPPY 2019!!!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Regular Oil Change
I bought my vehicle at Hiley so I want to use the service dept. it is conveniently close to my home too. I have had them do the first 2 oil changes on the vehicle. Both visits I had an appointment. I was greeted promptly, the service advisor was very nice and took my vehicle straight to the back. However both times it took week over an hour for the oil change only and a courtesy exterior wash. The price was good but the time spent waiting is to long.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey.  We appreciate your input greatly.  I apologize for the delay in getting your vehicle completed.  We are working on that daily to improve.  We look forward to helping you again.  Happy 2019!!!

GL
Gilbert L.
Aledo, TX
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Prompt service, friendly staff
Morning doctor appointment. Noticed the right rear tire on my Hyundai Sonata was near flat. Aired it up, rushed over (this time did not have a scheduled appointment) and as usual did not have to wait for my car to looked at and repaired. Withing 45 minutes, I was on my way and not having to cancel my appointment made it to the doctor on time. Thank you guys.................. :-)

Arlington, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/09/2019 Category: Service
?
Complete the task.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond.  Please contact me when you are available as I would like to know more about your vehicle repair.  I will address the issue you presented to all involved.  I appreciate your input and look forward to talking with you.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Sonja W.
Weatherford, TX
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Service is always great and timely.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your visit.  We appreciate your input and the 5 stars.  We look forward to helping you again.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Haltom City, TX
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Nothing
Slow service time
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your visit.  I will certainly address the topics that you presented with the car wash employees.  The free car wash includes a vacuum of the drivers floor board and an exterior wash and it appears we did not do that very well.  Furthermore, I apologize for the delay in service completion as your visit should be about 60 minutes.  I would be more than happy to have your vehicle washed and vacuumed correctly for you if you have to time to come by.  We look forward to helping you again and providing the fast and friendly experience that all of our customers deserve.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

01/07/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Good attention to a mysterious problem. They fixed it!
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your visit.  We appreciate your input and the 5 stars.  We look forward to helping you again.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2012 Hyundai Genesis
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Quick in and out.
Issue covered under warranty.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 01/07/2019

Your response is greatly appreciated.  We look forward to helping you again.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

EC
Elizabeth C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/04/2019 Category: Service
review
a great dealership but service took too long.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond.  I am sorry for the unexpected issue with the lost keys.  I apologize for delay in getting your vehicle done in a timely manner.  i would like to take care of your next oil change and tire rotation for you.  I look forward to helping you again and making the next visit an awesome experience.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Charged for services not rendered
Would recommend brand but not dealership.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond.  I would like to discuss this response with you if you have the time.  I am getting conflicting information about your visit and would like to sort this out.  My contact information is below.  I thank you for your time and look forward to talking with you.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

NB
Norman B.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Hiley Hyundai Service
The customer provided by the service team, especially John Merrill was outstanding.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 stars.  We very much appreciate you selecting Hiley Hyundai West as your service center.  We look forward to helping you again.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Aledo, TX
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Friendly and Helpful
Very friendly and informative employees. Answered my questions directly and in language I could understand.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond.  We very much appreciate your input and the kind words.  We look forward to helping you again.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

VH
Verna H.
01/01/2019 Category: Service
The people
All the people that are involved are just great!
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond.  We very much appreciate your input and the 5 stars.  We look forward to helping you again in the future.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!