Overall Rating 4.24/5Overall Rating 4.24/5Overall Rating 4.24/5Overall Rating 4.24/5rating 4.24

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance Review
Friendly and professional.

Saginaw, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Got done fast
They got my car done fast
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for the response.  We look forward to helping you again and earning that 5th star.  Have a GREAT WEEK!

NK
Norman K.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for the response.  We appreciate your input and look forward to your future visit.  Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

NC
Nathan C.
2013 Hyundai Azera
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Service for my 2013 Azera.
The service was great. I had a very efficient customer service representative.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 07/13/2018

We very much appreciate your input.  We look forward to providing 5 star service for you again in the future.  Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

NC
Norman C.
People.
The people are nice and knowledgable. The quality of the service is excellant.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 07/13/2018

Your response is greatly appreciated.  We look forward to your next visit.  Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

Venus, TX
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Tried to walk in for service at 1pm. Was andvised couldn't be helped and to make an appointment. Once appointment was schedules service was standard
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for letting us know about your visit.  We look forward to helping you again in the future.  Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

AH
Alice H.
Nice personal.
Getting a clean car after service. Timely manner in which the service was completed.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for letting us know about your service visit.  We appreciate the kind words and the 5 stars.  We look forward to helping you again.  Have a GREAT WEEK!

Charles C.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and very fast service.
Dropped off my car for regular maintenance and a recall. By the time I got back home my car was finished. I could have just waited if I had known how quickly it would be ready.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for letting us know of your service experience.  We appreciate your input.  We look forward to helping you again.  Have a GREAT WEEK!

James R.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Good work. Too expensive.
See title.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond.  We appreciate the input greatly.  We look forward to helping you again.  Have a GREAT WEEK!

2013 Hyundai Azera
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Make sure the problem is fixed.
I like the company, but I think the mechanic or service person should check and make sure the problem is fixed before returning the vehicle.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for letting us know about your visit.  I apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing.  I see that we have you set up for the 12th.  I will make sure to get with the advisor and technician before you arrive.  We will sort this issue as fast as possible.  If I can be of assistance in any way please let me know.  Have a GREAT WEEK!

KK
Katja K.
Decatur, TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/04/2018 Category: Service
They did a good job, professional.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for responding.  We very much appreciate your input and look forward to earning that 5th star.  Have a GREAT WEEK!

AG
Amy G.
Burleson, TX
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Follow up feedback to service
Hello, I am pleased with my recent service at Hiley Hyundai and will return. I would like to mention that when I asked if they put windshield fluid and was told yes. However, I discovered later while driving that it was empty. Overall, the people and the service were wonderful.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for letting us know about your experience.  I apologize for the washer fluid.  That absolutely should have been done.  If you are in the area please come by and let us take care of that.  We look forward to helping you again.  Have a GREAT WEEK!

James R.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/02/2018 Category: Service
People
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for letting us know of your experience.  We appreciate the kind words.  We look forward to helping you again.  Have a SAFE AND HAPPY 4th!

Robert B.
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Great service, very professional and friendly
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 07/03/2018

Your response is very much appreciated.  We look forward to your future visits.  Have a HAPPY 4th!

Cindy H.
River Oaks, TX
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Bad service
Terrible service
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for letting us know of your experience.  With the changes currently in the works the issues you encountered will be resolved.  We look forward to helping you again and giving you  the service experience that you deserve.  Have a HAPPY 4TH!

06/28/2018 Category: Service
Slow service
Very slow service even with appointments
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 06/30/2018

Thank you for letting us know of your experience.  We apologize for the delay that you had during your last visit.  We are in transition and hiring more employees.  We again apologize for you having to deal with our issues.  We look forward to helping you again and giving you the service experience you deserve.  Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

VH
Verna H.
06/28/2018 Category: Service
The employees were awesome
The service was fast and the guy's were great!
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 06/30/2018

Thank you for responding to the survey.  We very much appreciate your input and the kind words.  We look forward to helping you again.  Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

Lester S.
06/27/2018 Category: Service
service was performed as expected, all went well
staff is knowledgeable and efficient
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond.  We appreciate your input and look forward to helping you again.  Have a GREAT WEEK!

EH
Ed H.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Fast honest service.
They are honest about how long the service should take. They are honest in what my car needs. I have never had to return my car after service here. Highly recommended.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you taking the time to let us know of your experience.  We very much appreciate the kind words and the 5 stars.  We look forward to helping you again.  Have a GREAT WEEK!

Theresa S.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Horrible customer service skills
I had the worst experience here then I've ever had when it was Frank Kent
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 06/27/2018

I am very sorry to hear of your experience.  I have addressed all the issues that you presented with the staff.  Again, I apologize for the experience that you encountered.  We look forward to helping you again and providing the fast and friendly service experience that you deserve.  A quick note for your future visits:  we do have drink and snack machines in the same room as the coffee pot.  Please let me know if I can be of assistance with your vehicle needs.