Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2

Karen B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Everyone in the service department were very nice and got in and out in a short amount of time.

Stanley M.
Weatherford, TX
2013 Hyundai Accent
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great Service! w/valued Staff...
My service goes to the guys I trust the most, with both my Hyundai.
I'm really happy they chose to join Hiley Hyundai West of Fort Worth.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for letting us know about your visit.  We are very pleased to have you as a customer here at Hiley Hyundai West.  We look forward to helping you again in the future.  Have a GREAT WEEK!

2014 Hyundai Veloster
09/19/2018 Category: Service
They completed the maintenance on my vehicle very quick.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for letting us know about your visit.  We very much appreciate your input.  We look forward to helping you again.  Have a GREAT WEEK!

KK
Kelsey K.
Great Communication
I have been to the Hyundai service department in Arlington and Burleson and have had poor experiences at both. So I decided to try this one. I was able to make an appointment (which was awesome!!). And the service adviser texted me with updates on my car.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your visit.  We are very happy that you gave us a chance to help you.  We look forward to your next visit and providing a fast and friendly experience.  Have a GREAT WEEK!

NT
Nellie T.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service and they get you in and out.
Great.

GO
Gordon O.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
service good
again would not tell me how much extra for shop fees ,not honest up front
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond.  Per your inquiry I will give the breakdown of the shop supplies charge.  There is a 15% charge that caps at a maximum of $49.99 based off of total labor per repair order.  In your case the total labor for your repair order was $135.95 in turn the shop supplies being charged at 15% of total labor came out to be $20.39 as it should have been.  I apologize for any confusion with this subject.  Please feel free to present any of your questions directly to me as I will be more than happy to assist you.  Have a GREAT WEEK!

KA
Kieona A.
2013 Hyundai Azera
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Very good customer service, everyone was nice and pleasant!!
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for letting us know about your visit.  We appreciate your input and the 5 stars.  We look forward to helping you again.  Have a GREAT WEEK!

James P.
Saginaw, TX
2014 Hyundai Azera
09/14/2018 Category: Service
They went beyond normal service to get me in and out in a timely manor. They also found a major problem and took care of it .
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond.  We very much appreciate your input and look forward to helping you again.  Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

AL
Angel L.
Watauga, TX
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review
The service was completed in the same day. The response time was quick concerning the issues. Friendly staff.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you very much for the input.  We appreciate the kind words and the 5 stars.  Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

Clinton H.
clint
The professionalism of the employees.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your visit.  We appreciate the input and look forward to earning that 5th star on your next visit.  Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

NM
Norma M.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
They treat you like they would like to be treated.
As a female - - I am always treated like a Queen....
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 stars.  We truly appreciate you selecting Hiley Hyundai as your vehicle service location.  We look forward to helping you again.  Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

Brandon B.
Dalworthington Gardens, TX
09/13/2018 Category: Service
The customer service was excellent
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for your response.  We appreciate your input and the 5 stars.  We look forward to helping you again in the future.  Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

Maria L.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
2017 Tuscon...
maybe on my next visit I will have a better experience.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 09/12/2018

I am sorry to hear about the vacuum issue.  The only time the wash and vacuum is shut down is during rain / snow / repairs to equipment.  These are the only reasons why we should not be performing our normal duties.  If non of these are the case during your visit I apologize for our short fall.  Please come by when you can and let us make it up to you.  I would like to have them perform and upgraded wash for you.  This will take 30-45 minutes to perform.  Please let me know if I can set this up for you.  Have a GREAT WEEK!

Weatherford, TX
2014 Hyundai Tucson
ok
ok but if you check tires then find out why light is still on after service
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 09/12/2018

I am very sorry to hear about the tire light.  I apologize for you having to deal with this issue.  Please come by when you can and Rick Morgan will get this resolved quickly.  Again, I am sorry for this issue and look forward to resolving it for you.  Have a GREAT WEEK!

Robert R.
2015 Hyundai Azera
Great service.
I arrived a little early for my appointment, but was signed in right away. All work I requested was performed in a timely manner. Nothing was added and my coupon was accepted. I was very pleased with this service appointment.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond.  We very much appreciate your input and the 5 stars.  We look forward to helping you again.  Have a GREAT WEEK!

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Poor service
Service not completed as promised.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for letting us know about your visit.  I am sorry to hear of the part issue.  It appears that your name was given to our appointment coordinators inadvertently.  The handle is in paint and should be done by tomorrow at the latest.  Rick will notify you when the handle is back from paint.  Again, I am truly sorry for the mishap and you making a unnecessary trip to the dealership.  We will get this taken care of as fast as possible.  Have a GREAT WEEK!

Benbrook, TX
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Subpar customer service
Didn't have a great experience buying the car when the dealership was Frank Kent, but experience hasn't gotten better since Hiley took over. They seem to care about getting money from you, but don't really care about your experience or about taking care of their customers.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for letting us know about your visit.  I am terribly sorry for the treatment you received.  I have addressed the topics that you presented to all my advisors.  We will not allow our customers to be treated in this fashion.  I again apologize for the outcome of your previous visit.  We have made changes in personnel and will continue to do so until we resolve these issues.   Your part has now arrived and you will be contacted shortly to get the trunk problem resolved.  Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.  We look forward to hearing from you and getting the latch repair completed as quickly as possible for you.  Have a GREAT WEEK!

SR
Silvia R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Good service!
We were always kept informed of the progress, and I loved the ride home with the car that has been washed and vacuumed ❤️
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your visit.  We appreciate your input greatly.  It is always a pleasure to see you during your visits.  Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

09/07/2018 Category: Service
Poor
It seems like they don't care.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you for letting us know about your visit.  We do not and will not treat our customers in this manner.  I apologize from the bottom of my heart.  I will have a meeting with all advisors on this topic and get this addressed.  The entire process seems to have let you down.  Again, I apologize for the issues.  We have made changes here and will make many more if needed to bring out level of service up to the standards that our customers deserve.  We thank you for your patronage and I very much look forward to providing the level of service that you deserve.

LP
Linda P.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Quick and Painless
My car had a recall notice on it, and after ordering the required parts, the repair was made while I waited. Didn't even have enough time to read a chapter in my book. Good service.
JOHN C H., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai West responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for your response and the 5 stars.  We appreciate your input greatly.  We look forward to helping you again.  Have a GREAT WEEK!