BK

Howard City, MI
Toyota FJ Cruiser
08/29/2019
Great, service,very through and informative
Had my FJ Cruiser serviced there a few months back, rather extensive work,, the truck developed a minor oil leak, where all the new parts were installed. I returned it to them, They fixed the leak ,NO CHARGE.. I have to say, this is almost a first for me in auto repiars, To Have a company truly stand behind their work, Thank you all, who worked on my truck again.

07/30/2019
Cares about their customers!
I trust their work!

Ben Crofoot B.
06/29/2019
Thorough and quality service.
I especially appreciated the technician addressing an obvious noise that I forgot to mention, as well as fixing the problem I was concerned about. Thank you!

LR
Lynn Jr and Julie R.
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
06/29/2019
good friendly service
Timely and prompt service on my truck. Can depend on them to get my truck done in a professional manner.

06/27/2019
Great job-Thank you!
Again another job well done! I appreciate and trust their work! Thank you all at Hoffmans Garage !

Barry and Marie M.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/17/2019
1997 Suburban service
We appreciate your faithful and thorough service consistently.

Arnold and Cinda B.
Howard City, MI
Toyota FJ Cruiser
06/15/2019
Great, service,very through and informative
Hoffman's Garage was suggested to me by a co-worker, as in my home town, Howard City Mi , I could not find anyone I could trust with servicing any of my vehicles, I had recently bought my Toyota FJ Cruiser, after looking at 10 others, and was beyond dissapointed when it began to perform ,,terrible, Jack and his crew diagnosed the issues, for less than half the price of the dealer. The repairs were more extensive than I had hoped for. Andy, the mechinac who performed all the work showd me all the issues and we decided to go ahead and make all the repairs, I can't even tell you how much the Toyota dealer wanted to do the work. Jacks team were honest, forthcoming and very transparent about everything they did. I saw all the old parts and as of today,,6/16/19 have put 1000, miles since the repairs, I could not be happier!! I plan to keep this vehicle around for many years, as I'm confident that they missed nothing. In this day and age, it's close to impossible to find a truly great garage, filled with honest people. I would recommend this business to anyone needing a trustworty technician for their vehicle.

HF
Harold F.
05/03/2019
Back on the Road
Camry has 361,000 miles and just needed 4 new spark plugs! The guys at Hoffman's Garage are amazing, I credit them for keeping this car on the road. Good job.

Casnovia, MI
Dodge Durango
05/01/2019
Slow and bad communication skills
Slow service and terrible communication

Ben Crofoot B.
05/01/2019
Thorough and trustworthy
I am always confident that my mechanical issues will be addressed with fairness and completeness. Very good mechanics and clearly explains issues in an honest manner. Most trusted and capable service facility for me.

SU
Samantha U.
04/28/2019
Always excellent service
Always excellent service, friendly, reliable, kind when I ask a million questions.

04/25/2019
Great work for on my Journey
Great work on my Journey! I am a long time customer!

SF
Sue and Karl F.
Newaygo, MI
Chevrolet Colorado
04/19/2019
Recent service.
Brought in our '08 truck and feel like we picked up a new truck! Can't express how happy we are with Hoffman's, staff and timely service.

MN
Mike N.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/13/2019
Perfect!
Very prompt! Discussed diagnostics before corrections. Complete resolution of known problems. Added a trailer breaking system as requested which was not part of the original service request. Excellent!