Terrie and Steve S.
Grant, MI
Buick Enclave
04/20/2018
Friendly & informative
As a female I don't know as much about cars as most guys, but I have to say each time I've taken my car in for service Jack & Greg explain their findings in a way that I understand & answer my questions with respect. I appreciate that.

Lynn and Ann B.
Ravenna, MI
Dodge Dakota
11/02/2016
Idle problem, oil change
Great job guys, the only issue I have is we didn't talk about Oil choice. I use Quaker state. And that sticker was on the window. I didn't think to talk about it. Our mistake! Live and learn. tks Lynn

NS
Naomi and Bruce S.
Newaygo, MI
Toyota Avalon
02/21/2015
honest and reliable
Good service! I always feel like I'm being validated.

GL
Greg L.
Nissan 200SX
10/10/2014 Category: Service
Greg said this business is honest and they do good work.

Doug L.
Kent City, MI
Volkswagen Jetta
02/07/2014 Category: Service
Doug said he did not have any problems.

PD
Paul D.
Newaygo, MI
11/09/2013 Category: Service
Paul said he had to bring his vehicle back in for what he thought was the same problem. It turned out to be a different problem and everything is fine now. He really likes this place of business.