KL
Kris L.
01/10/2020
First Class Repair Shop!!
Hoffman's Garage is a first class business with first class owners and employees who always do a great job!

Corey S.
Newaygo, MI
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/09/2020
Throttle issues!
Great service, friendly atmosphere and a job well done!

Janet H.
Chevrolet Cavalier
01/04/2020
jedwards
They always keep me informed on what they are doing. Great customer service and friendly.

Carol H.
Dodge Journey
11/18/2019
Very trust worthy
Hoffman's garage have done work on my cars for many years. I trust them completely.

AE
Alex & Kenia E.
Grand Rapids, MI
11/16/2019
Hoffman’s Garage always get the job done!
Jack and his team always honestly diagnose and repair my cars. I have been bringing my cars to Jack since my first car back in 1997 and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Thank you for being a quality car repair provider in our area.

Jill & Chris K.
11/06/2019
Great service, affordable & honest
We use Hoffman's whenever we can, because they do great work, they're friendly and professional and above all - honest. My old man always used to tell me; "If you find an honest mechanic, stick with them."

Sara H.
Kent City, MI
11/01/2019
Great service as always
Hoffman's is knowledgeable about vehicles and service is always done in a timely manner. Thank you!

Sue & Todd B.
Buick Enclave
10/23/2019
As usual..they are the BEST
Honest and very accommodating when having vehicle issues.

Carol H.
Dodge Journey
10/18/2019
Hoffmans does a excellent job. They have worked on many of my vehicles over the years!!
I have recommended many people to Hoffmans garage over the years. All are very special that work at Hoffmans and very trust worthy.

Bruiana and Victor S.
10/18/2019
excelente service, nice people
very nice people and very good work

Ben Crofoot B.
Bailey, MI
10/14/2019
Thorough explanations and quality work
I have had a lot of work done at Hoffman's Garage. I always feel confident that I have received quality work with a complete explanation about the problems encountered and the solutions. Receiving the education as well as the service is valuable to me. These people are conscientious in their work; they try to solve the problems in the most efficient AND quality manner while using great ingenuity when needed (ie. they don't just throw new parts at the problem just to avoid real problem solving).

Dave B.
Buick Terraza
10/09/2019
Honest service
Hoffman' garage is very trustworthy and reliable. Will make sure your vehicle is right before returning it. Very satisfied with there service.

BC
Brian and Kim C.
Rockford, MI
10/02/2019
Miracel workers
Once again I must say how great the folks at Hoffman's Garage are. I hit a deer and they put the big red truck back together, got me back on the road, and saved me the hassle and aggravation of new vehicle shopping and having a car payment. Additionally, I recently moved and added miles to my round trip drive to their shop. I will continue to use them regardless of this added distance. The service and consideration cannot be equaled.

Janet H.
09/23/2019
jedwards
They are very knowledgable and always keep me informed about my vehicle. They will go the extra step and try to find the part or a substitute.

FB
Frank and Vicki B.
Fremont, MI
Dodge Durango
09/17/2019
Trustworthy
I can always be sure what Im being told is accurate. No surprises. I am always completely happy with the service from Hoffmans Garage.