BW
Bill and Kathy W.
12/15/2016
Great, friendly people
They are friendly people who get the job done. Plus being so close is another advantage.

Bill H.
Byron Center, MI
12/08/2016
Tahoe Burning Oil
I called Greg and told him my issue, he knew exactly what was going on, he got me scheduled right away and got my Tahoe fixed right up... another top notch job from the team at Hoffmans garage!!!

Carol H.
Dodge Journey
12/06/2016
The Hoffmans garage is a business that I can trust and keep my Journey safe for me to drive!
I trust all at Hoffman's employes and they go the extra mile.

SF
Sue and Karl F.
Newaygo, MI
Chevrolet Colorado
11/28/2016
Excellent service and timing
They fixed my wife's truck and found an potential future issue and repaired for minimal cost.

Mike and Robin B.
Sparta, MI
11/14/2016
Honest & hard working
They are honest and hard working, and they get the job done.

Justin C.
GMC Savana Special
11/14/2016
Good work kenny
You should give that guy a raise

Jason R.
Kent City, MI
11/04/2016
Front End Alignment
They did a great job. The service was done on time and as quoted.

Lynn and Ann B.
Ravenna, MI
Dodge Dakota
11/02/2016
Idle problem, oil change
Great job guys, the only issue I have is we didn't talk about Oil choice. I use Quaker state. And that sticker was on the window. I didn't think to talk about it. Our mistake! Live and learn. tks Lynn

Barry and Marie M.
10/22/2016
Service on 2008 Chrysler
Great service, knowledgable staff, thorough, quick service! Thanks, you are appreciated! Barry M.

MO
Michaela and Derek O.
10/19/2016
They are wonderful!
Hoffman's Garage goes above and beyond to make sure their customers are taken care of. They do a great job every time and are always so friendly. Love this place!

Mike and Robin B.
Sparta, MI
10/09/2016
friendly
We've been with them pretty much since they started their business. They are honest and don't pull any punches. You can always count on them, even for advice on what might be wrong. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

HF
Harold F.
10/09/2016
Deer
We ran over a deer on our way to work. The guys at Hoffman's Garage worked with our insurance co. and got our car back on the road in days. Thanks again for all you do!

Bill H.
Byron Center, MI
10/08/2016
Awesome job!!!!
Once again the team at Hoffmans Garage was unbelievable... They went above and beyond which was greatly appreciated..

Jerry and Marge T.
10/06/2016
recent repairs
Very few repair facilities will service you in a more efficient manner than Hoffman's Garage. Greg/owner was incredibly accommodating in a difficult scheduling situation. Thanks for job well done and for going above and beyond!!

Lonnie / Jody M.
10/06/2016
service work
always have great service,other then the owner not selling me the hayfield behind my house. ha ha

Carol H.
Dodge Journey
09/29/2016
I have known Jack and Greg many, many years and they are very trust worthy!

BW
Bill and Kathy W.
GMC Sierra
09/27/2016
2006 Sierra
The truck was fixed in a reasonable time frame and was done correctly!

Dean L.
09/25/2016
Great Service and Excellent Technical Knowledge
My first visit I was surprised how busy it was based on the location. I quickly learned why they were so busy once I talked to the service technician very friendly family owned that take great pride in their business. I highly recommend this business.
Greg & Jack H. from Hoffman's Garage LLC responded on 09/26/2016

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. It was a pleasure meeting you for the first time. We appreciate you taking the time to send a review. We take the time to read each one.

DJ

Brian and Kim C.
Kent City, MI
Chevrolet Silverado
09/19/2016
Hoffmans Garage is full of honest and dependable people.
They always do a great job in a timely manner.