AU
ANDREW U.
Ford Crown Victoria
09/25/2020
The staff was very professional and the shop is in a convenient location. I will definitely return.

AV
Alan V.
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Alan said they're honest, the work that they've done for him so far has always been good, the problem he had has been fixed, they're not cheap but they're reasonable, they have great customer service, and he says keep up the good work.

ANASTASIA S.
Ford Expedition EL
09/18/2020
Trustworthy
I feel like I am getting the truth about what my car needs. Friendly, small town feel.

09/17/2020
Communication and Honest shop!
I’ve taken my Jeep to these guys 2x and now took my Silverado. I’m not easy on my vehicles but these guys do great work and honest with the real issue. No bs here.

PS
PAUL S.
Toyota Pickup
09/15/2020
Good shop
I have found this business to be honest and accommodating. Also it is nice to be able to speak with the mechanic and not just the service mgr

DEBBIE B.
Santee, CA
09/12/2020
oil change tire rotation
Great service, great customer service, Scott and Neil, are awesome to work with.

RE
RICHARD E.
09/10/2020
Smog
Smog check and ability to repair the problem. Appointments also available

PL
PAMELA L.
09/09/2020
Quick fast and easy
Quick fast and easy. Got a smog in 10 minutes, super efficient and cheerful staff, would definitely recommend

KJ
KAREN J.
Oceanside, CA
Volkswagen Passat
09/05/2020
Smog check
I got my smog check yesterday. It was quick and easy.

EC
ERIN C.
09/03/2020
As always I received friendly and prompt service. Reason I’ve been coming back to you guys for over 13 years.

Fort Worth, TX
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
08/31/2020
Wonderful Guys
Informative and incredibly helpful with unknown problems.

JJ
Joanne J.
Mazda Tribute
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Joanne said good and informative services, prices same as most facilities and she is assured because the business is recommended by Triple A.

John C.
Mitsubishi Galant
08/31/2020 Category: Service
John said he has been a customer for 20 years and he would recommend them.

JUDY F.
08/30/2020
1993 Mustang
I came here from another shop that I found to be dishonest..I have taken two of my cars into Holmburg Automotive & Transmissions... The personnel are extremely helpful and courteous.. They make sure I am completely satisfied before I leave and would fix anything that I have a problem with... I also like the fact that they accept AAA membership for a discount... I will continue to bring my cars here if there are any new problems...

BR
BRIAN R.
08/27/2020
Service was very professional and performed promptly. No unnecessary upsales.