Honda Civic Coupe
Friendly and efficient staff

JOHN S.
01/14/2021
Review from John Soderman
I can’t say enough about the quality service I recently received from the fine folks at Holmberg Automotive. My ancient Jeep failed the smog test and I had to get a new gas tank. Mike and Scott located a used gas tank in a Nevada junkyard! Mechanic Todd then expertly installed tank. They then had to track down a new gas filler neck which they did.
On top of this is the fact Scott kindly let me borrow his prized Olds 88 saving me hundreds in Uber costs. This business oozes with competency, integrity and honesty.

John Soderman
Former KUSI-TV Anchor-Reporter, ‘1999-2020

ROY M.
01/14/2021
High Quality Service and Standards
I have used Holmberg for years because I trust them. Professional, Honest, Trustworthy, Efficient, and Effective. I do not even check for a 2nd opinion...that's how good their repair and/or maintenance is!

NW
NICK W.
Hyundai Tucson
01/12/2021
Deal with fantastic and helping me get the paperwork started and getting my car in and out. Got my vehicle back when promised,everything was taken care of excellent service would highly recommend this place and we'll be going back for all my future service needs

JACK B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/11/2021
Fantastic customer service
Had a lot of trouble with extended Warrenty company not wanting to pay for covered repairs on used car because they determined incomplete maintenance. Holmberg worked with me on repairs & Getting the maintenance taken care of. Warrenty company still had additional requirements.

JANET H.
Chevrolet Cavalier
01/05/2021
Excellent service!
Holmberg Automotive is the best place to take your car for auto repairs and smog inspection and whatever services your auto needs. They you are honest reliable and friendly.

SIERRA C.
12/30/2020
Overpriced and poor mask usage
The labor alone for my smog check was 50$ for 20 mins. The person at the desk wasn’t wearing a mask in a pandemic and when he did put one on before going to get my car it was under his nose. There was also a tech I saw through the window with his mask under his chin. Poor mask usage 2/10 would not go again

GL
George L.
12/30/2020 Category: Service
George said the service he received was perfect.

TE
TINA E.
Land Rover Range Rover
12/29/2020
Great people
This is the second time using them for a smog. Every person that I have been in contact with has always been friendly and knowledgeable. They are quick and efficient.

DAVID C.
Toyota Land Cruiser
12/29/2020
Friendly, thorough auto service
The owner Scott and his team of mechanics are dedicated to help solve your auto problems.

WL
Wayne L.
Pontiac Grand Prix
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Wayne said he has been going there for years, they are honest and he is totally satisfied.

GF
GLEN F.
Dodge Stratus
12/21/2020
Did my smog check.
Great customer service and nice waiting room.

MARY M.
12/19/2020
AWESOME
Friendly, clean, they care about their customers. I felt appreciated, and will return when I need their help. Thank you for great service!

12/19/2020
Consistent and professional
I am a 15 year + customer. Holmberg is always consistent and reasonable in price and honest when identifying recommendations for future repairs,

LEE S.
Kia Soul
12/18/2020
Personal service still exists
My groceries and I were taken home while waiting for my oil change. We turned around to pick up my car,. I got a thorough explanation of the condition of my brake pads and rotors which will need attention at next oil change. Why parts differ from the past, along with estimate I can compare. Do I feel respected, treated fairly, and well informed? You bet I do.