JOEL M.
04/15/2021
Quick and timely
Staffs friendly , job well done in a timely manner , lounge nice and clean. A bit pricey but it’s all good!

GR
GIAN R.
04/09/2021
Came in for a smog check. Staff was friendly and provided the service in a timely manner. Highly recommend.

KC
KATHLEEN C.
04/08/2021
Went in for an oil change...
Took baby green in for her oil change. Unfortunately she needed breaks. No worries, wasn't surprised really. But then was informed she's got an upper oil pan leak. Eek! Well I bought my Explorer brand new in 1997. So I passed on that & it looks like I'm buying a new car soon. Bummer but Holmberg is always honest & they do good work. Thank you for years of service!

COURTNEY M.
04/03/2021
Fast and reliable
My 2004 Honda CRV with almost 250,000 miles died on me the other day. I had recently moved to San Diego and needed to find a new mechanic. Thank goodness for Holmberg! These guys are my heroes. I brought my car in right before closing, so they called me the next morning to let me know the diagnosis. They needed to order a part and of course that part arrived late, they new I needed the car for a trip the following day. First thing the next morning before they were even open I received a call, my car was ready. Yay! These are good reliable mechanics, I am so happy to have found an auto repair business that can take good care of my forever car.

JUDY R.
Quality service
I can always rely on honest, high quality service. The price is reasonable. I am provided a ride to and from my home while they service my vehicle.

BRENDA S.
03/29/2021
Friendly, fast, precise service.
I received friendly & prompt service when I went to get a smog check. The front desk rep, Neil was a polite gentleman & was clear on his service.

SP
SEAN P.
Mitsubishi Galant
03/29/2021
The great staff and they speak straight without giving you the run around

Carlsbad, CA
03/22/2021
Great
👍Great

03/19/2021
Honest & Quick
This was my first time coming to this shop. I needed to check my car prior to a long distance travel up north. They were welcoming upon entering the shop, the mechanic was honest and told me what I needed, but didn’t push anything on me. The price is reasonable/ average. And my car feels way better than the the way it was when I first thought it in.

TW
TINA W.
03/18/2021
Great work and service
The staff is always proffesional and friendly. They took care to examine my entire car and repair the problem in a quick and efficient way.

03/17/2021
Quick easy visit
I needed a quick smog check so I called Holmberg as they've always been good to work with.
The visit was quick & easy, everyone there was super friendly & they were even able to replace my wiper blades
quickly.
Oh & a AAA discount sweetened the deal.
So much appreciated!

Ford Fiesta
03/16/2021
Terribly Dissapointed
I found this shop as a AAA honorable place. I had my car towed there for a diagnosis. Turns out I just needed to reprogram the key. They wanted to charge me over $500 for! I get they are in the business to mark up but this was over 3x the amount it should cost! I ended up calling a mobile locksmith who charged $150 and was covered by AAA! They were definitely not happy I had someone else come out! The guy that was helping me was a young guy very nice by the way. But the older guy giving him instruction was not friendly and giving me real dirty looks. I was polite and always grateful. I am never loud, mean or rude at all. I also did not tell them how much I disagreed with what they are doing. I stayed quiet, did what I had to and moved on

I am so grateful for AAA they have always been great and well worth every dollar of the membership fee which is why I trusted this repair shop as an authorized dealer.

Again, I understand how businesses work but this here is just criminal eye-gouging ! I still need other repairs done and I do not trust them at all.

BUYER BEWARE! DO YOUR RESEARCH GET A SECOND OPINION ON PRICING! I think it is very important to share these types of issues to keep businesses honest!

JOAN G.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/15/2021
Honda service
Always get excellent service. Feel confident getting honest information about my car.

DAVID G.
03/11/2021
Super easy and fast smog check.
Clean, friendly staff handled everything for me!

MARIE D.
03/11/2021
Everyone is always ready to help solve my problem.
Couldn't find a better place to solve car problems and correct them . Very honest and trustworthy. Plus they are great guys! Thankful they are in the area.