Hoover's Automotive Inc.

Latest Review about 1 year ago

Matthew B.
02/21/2019
Honest people
So this happened a couple months back and I promised them I’d leave a good review for them

A while ago we had a break job done and somehow a month later the caliper fell off and ruined the roter, I asked the man up front if they would pay for the tow since it was under warranty still and his response made me skeptical as it was “if it’s our fault we will”

I get the car towed up there and they gave it a look and held up their work and completely redid the brake job without any extra charge on top of the tow, I’m a firm believer in honest business and they were completely fair. This is my go to place for anything bigger than an oil change and I still go for that 80% of the time.

TT
Tiana T.
12/01/2017
AWESOME!!!
Every time I've had a problem with my VW Beetle, everyone else seemed to disappoint and not fix my car properly. I've taken my car to them twice and they always do a good job!!! It feels good finding mechanics you trust!!! There customer service is always good and when you walk in there's nothing but good vibes.

BJ
BILLY J.
Ford Econoline
03/28/2013
they want to get the repairs done right the first time
just there overall quality of work my van never drove better they do a lot of work for me and I really appreciate the quality of service I get every time I visit Hoovers.

FS
Fernando S.
03/26/2013 Category: Service
Fernando said this business got everything done pretty quickly, and they were really nice about everything.

Jonathan C.
Dodge Neon
03/25/2013 Category: Service
Jonathan said they were friendly. They worked with him as much as possible. They did a good job.

AP
Amy P.
Cooper, TX
Toyota Yaris
03/22/2013 Category: Service
Amy said the business always takes good care of her.

Jeffery R.
03/19/2013 Category: Service
Jeffery said the service was cheaper than he thought it would be.

Tanner S.
03/12/2013 Category: Service
Tanner said he has been a repeat customer for over 7 years and he loves the work they do. He said they have very reasonable prices. He said he has always recommended the business to others.

Jannet R.
Nissan Maxima
03/06/2013 Category: Service
Jannet said the service was really good. She said the people are very nice.

Michael H.
03/06/2013 Category: Service
Michael said this business did a good job. They were able to sell him original parts for a lower price than another business would have charged him for aftermarket parts. He appreciated it.

FS
Fabian S.
03/06/2013 Category: Service
Fabian said the service was good. They were pretty quick.

Jerry H.
03/06/2013 Category: Service
Jerry said the business does a good job.

BT
BRAD T.
Dodge Neon
02/18/2013
Great customer service and awesome prices.

Julian G.
02/09/2013 Category: Service
Julian said the business did a good job, and is honest.

Kerry M.
02/09/2013 Category: Service
Kerry said Paul Zarate the parts manager has good service. He is the best around he would recommend the business.